8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by CrazyLevi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Going to be in NYC the 19th - 21st.
    Will have a little free time for a must see/play spot.
    Staying Downtown. MSG area.

Thanks,

Milton

#2 8 years ago

Modern Pinball NYC.
    http://www.modernpinballnyc.com

A great place with a ton of pins to play.

#3 8 years ago

Awesome,
    Its a short bus ride from where I'm at. IF we have time I have to hit it.

Bil

#4 8 years ago

Bus ride? Better off walking or get a citibike.

If staying near msg Pioneers Bar is only a couple blocks away on 29th st between 7th and 6th ave. There are four machines there and free popcorn.

#5 8 years ago

There are several threads on this. My favorites are Modern Pinball and Sunshine laundry in Brooklyn (safecracker, Big bang bar, cactus canyon...).

#6 8 years ago

I'm at the Yotel. By air n space museum. 42 and 10 I think!
    short for a couple of miles.

Bil

#7 8 years ago

Sunshine is under renovation and down to a handful of titles for the time being, AFAIK.

I was in Brooklyn over the weekend and hit up Jack*Bar, the machines were in less-than-great shape but if you're in the neighborhood still worth a stop.

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from Milton187:

I'm at the Yotel. By air n space museum. 42 and 10 I think!
    short for a couple of miles.
    Bil

Do the citibike thing...there is a bike rack a block away from you. Download free app to see where racks are. Much easier and more fun than traveling by bus which will be a waste of time for you going across town. Modern or Pioneers are your only real options in that area. If you want to go to WIlliamsburg (Jackbar) take the subway 42 and 8th down to 14th and then the L to Lorimer stop.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/must-seeplay-spots-in-nyc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.