4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Just picked up a Metallica pro and considering some mods.
    1) Snake tongue, fangs, and green LED
    2) Cemetery Arches
    3) Coffin LED
    4) Shaker motor
    5) LED is scoop in behind fuel
    6) Speakers in 2 upper corners
    7)ColorDMD
    8)Glass Blades
    Also considering a subwoofer but I have an old sub how hard is it to hook up? Also, if just ordering these items do I need any more wiring like splitters or anything? (I am about to try and learn how to hook everything up.) Thanks for all advice/help!!

#2 4 years ago
    Quoted from miztar:

Just picked up a Metallica pro and considering some mods.
    1) Snake tongue, fangs, and green LED
    2) Cemetery Arches
    3) Coffin LED
    4) Shaker motor
    5) LED is scoop in behind fuel
    6) Speakers in 2 upper corners
    7)ColorDMD
    8)Glass Blades
    Also considering a subwoofer but I have an old sub how hard is it to hook up? Also, if just ordering these items do I need any more wiring like splitters or anything? (I am about to try and learn how to hook everything up.) Thanks for all advice/help!!

Shaker
    External sub
    Everthing else after those mods.

#3 4 years ago

ColorDMD and done. Maybe some new coil stops if you get a case of the gold dust woman

#4 4 years ago

The sticker for the coffin insert (if pro) and the 3d printed inserts to block light in the cross inserts, so only the cross lights up.

There are gels for the gas fill inserts as well.

Hooked on Pinball’s metal pop caps and spinners (if pro) man the spinners are awesome

#5 4 years ago

Thanks for the advice... also random question but does anyone know if the Wizard of Oz Yellow Brick road still has the monkey stealing ball feature?

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from miztar:

Thanks for the advice... also random question but does anyone know if the Wizard of Oz Yellow Brick road still has the monkey stealing ball feature?

Nope.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/must-haves-and-installation-for-metallica-mods?hl=miztar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.