(Topic ID: 40891)

Must Have BSD Bram Stokers Dracula Mods.

By Wickedbass

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Smithlife
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1094.JPG
bbsd.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Just picked up a BSD, making a list of LEDs i want, but would like to know if there are any must have mods out there.

Thanks

#2 11 years ago

Clear coated playfield

#3 11 years ago

I installed some RED lit flipper buttons on mine. Did some of the GI with blue bulbs..installed a headphone jack..also has under cab lighting..none of these things are MUST haves really IMO...just bored and gave me something to do haha

#4 11 years ago

Add a spotlight that shines up onto the cemetery with a blue bulb.

#5 11 years ago

Full ff kit + ex sub, target decals, proto slings.

#6 11 years ago

Thanks for the ideas, Id really like to see some pics of the spotlight installed. I was thinking that the graveyard was very dark.

#7 11 years ago

Just about anything you want to do to this game can be found here, with pics:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only

BSD is probably my favorite game! Congrats on the purchase!

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from Wickedbass:

Thanks for the ideas, Id really like to see some pics of the spotlight installed. I was thinking that the graveyard was very dark.

I will take a few pictures tonight for you, it's a really easy install and flashes with the shot.

#9 11 years ago

Cool thanks, after reading thru the page mmuglia suggested i did see where someone installed it. If you could provide me with where you hooked it up and suggest how tall of a spacer to use ill order it up.

Thanks again.

#10 11 years ago

"Replacing Dracula with ET" said one of our pin friends. Maybe doing seasonal characters? Hah.

#11 11 years ago

Here is a picture of where I mounted mine and where I tied in. I just use two o rings from the hardware store as a spacer. And then you can use the existing screw. I also took a picture of my backbox lights. They make the fire pulse and make it really look like its burning. Have fun it is a great game. It is my go to game in my collection.

Todd

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#12 11 years ago

Great thanks alot! That graveyard spotlight is awesome. It really needs it back there. Ordering what i need tonight, thanks again.

Quoted from pinstor12:

Clear coated playfield

Yes, that a project for the summer as this is going to be a keeper.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

Here is a picture of where I mounted mine and where I tied in. I just use two o rings from the hardware store as a spacer. And then you can use the existing screw. I also took a picture of my backbox lights. They make the fire pulse and make it really look like its burning. Have fun it is a great game. It is my go to game in my collection.
Todd

Can you post a video of your backbox lighting. I'm not an LED guy but the fire pulsing thing sounds pretty cool. Thanks.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Can you post a video of your backbox lighting. I'm not an LED guy but the fire pulsing thing sounds pretty cool. Thanks.

Here is the first one of the videos it shows the fire pulses in the attract mode.

Here is the second video with the ball in play, I think some of the blue lights, really help with the lightning crashes .

#15 11 years ago

Here is a picture of the backbox with black tape on the four important lights if you want to keep it simple. I would just order 6 coin taker supers or premiums if you dont care to led the whole back box. I also think a led white bulb is good with a red behind dracula,it helps with when his face flashes. Best of luck and hope it helps.

bbsd.jpgbbsd.jpg

1 month later
#16 11 years ago

I have sold a lot of these mods! Hit me up if you want some.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-mods

#17 11 years ago

I have sold a lot of these mods! Hit me up if you want some.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-mods

Looks interesting. I wonder if this lighting would work for my coffin mod.

IMG_1094.JPGIMG_1094.JPG

#18 11 years ago

The only must for me are the prototype slingshot plastics..

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

Looks interesting. I wonder if this lighting would work for my coffin mod.

That looks cool! I could make some to fit in there above the head. Really adds a lot. Big bursts of white light (or whatever color you want) really draws attention to the coffin.

#20 11 years ago

This just in - BSB should be a must have game - after I get my own purchased of course If any of you guys come across someone wanting to sell a BSD, please give me a shout. Personally, I think some graveyard quality lurking lights under the cabinet, along with some handmade headstones underneath would be a nice touch.

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from vintage4life:

That looks cool! I could make some to fit in there above the head. Really adds a lot. Big bursts of white light (or whatever color you want) really draws attention to the coffin.

PM sent.

#22 11 years ago

Must haves:
- Cliffy protectors on the Rats hole, Mystery hole, ball eject, and maybe inlane switches
- Colored post sleeves
- External sub and/or upgraded cab speaker
- Anti-ghosting patched ROM

I'm also installing a headphone adapter, herg's LED OCD controller, black mirror blades, custom topper, and under-cab lighting (possibly with logic).

#23 11 years ago

This is what I'm interested in.Welcome to contace me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/must-have-bsd-bram-stokers-dracula-mods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.