Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 93 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Jeux
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which Music pin should be next for Stern?”

(0 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

elvis2.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mesz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 11 years ago

Not a huge Maiden fan but must admit that the artwork has a lot of potential and the potential "toys" could be great with the use of their mascot Eddie. Another possibility would be KISS. I am not a fan at all but their Bally game is still one that is sought after and goes for a pretty penny. I just hate the thought of Simmons milking even more money out of his fans! Last idea..... how bout someone finally figuring out how to reproduce MM??? I want one damn it, just not at the 12+K price.

Wait one more idea......a pin with the group Rammstein!!! When you hit jackpot flames can shoot out of the cabinet!!! If you never heard of them go to

and go to the 2:45 mark. Adding pyrotechnics to pinball, now that's a concept that hasn't been done!!!! I can see the disclaimer on that machine!!!

#18 11 years ago

Am I alone in wanting a hockey themed game? I know hockey is not huge in the States but I would think it's large enough that a pin with this theme would sale???

#22 11 years ago
    #26 11 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Woman's Volleyball?

This is an idea....think about the artwork for this theme.

#90 11 years ago
    Quoted from Magic_Mike:

I doubt KISS will happen again. Primarily because of Gene $immon$.

Kiss can happen again. All Gary has to do is dangle enough $$$ in front of Gene. I can see the Limited Edition machine being limited to 500 machines but Gene insisting that there be 6 or more LE versions. The different versions will have little variations between them. Just like all of the KISS stuff Gene sells today.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mesz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/music-nib-pins-id-buy-stern-listen-up?tu=mesz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.