(Topic ID: 299654)

Music City Multi Con, Oct 29-31, 2021, Nashville, TN

By UberArcade

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MCMC-OGRE-header2 (resized).jpg
    FBBanner (resized).jpg
    #1 2 years ago

Music City Multi Con is Nashville's largest annual Gaming, Comic, Cosplay, and Pop Culture Convention. The three day event is taking place October 29-31, 2021 in the 79,000 sq ft Farm Bureau Expo Center in Lebanon, TN.

Music City Multi Con is the expansion of the Grand Ole Gameroom Expo that ran from 2016-2019. With the new venue we have expanded the show to be a full multi-fandom convention with over half of the convention still dedicated to arcade, pinball, retro gaming, and modern game consoles. We have added over 20,000 sq ft of vendors, artists, multiple panel rooms, table top gaming, cosplay contests, and game tournaments.

Tournaments:

Tennessee's Largest Pinball Tournament is back! The Grand OGRE MatchPlay Tournament is taking place Saturday, October 30 at 1:00pm. Also come out on Friday for a warm up Strikes Tournament. Special thanks to Game Galaxy for providing the games and supporting pinball in Tennessee.

https://musiccitymulticon.com/pinball/

FBBanner (resized).jpgFBBanner (resized).jpgMCMC-OGRE-header2 (resized).jpgMCMC-OGRE-header2 (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #2 2 years ago

Anyone going to have the new AP game there?

#3 2 years ago

Great weekend for this in Lebanon competing with Halloween and Chicago expo lol

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from scruffypinball:

Great weekend for this in Lebanon competing with Halloween and Chicago expo lol

I thought the same. Game and vendor list looking weak for pinball

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

I thought the same. Game and vendor list looking weak for pinball

The show organizer is seemingly
    Going away from arcade/pinball and trying to make it a “con”. In Lebanon. Lol

1 week later
    #6 2 years ago

I attended the whole weekend.
    The Good:
    The two tournaments were top notch. Games were mostly in great shape and both tournaments were well run and well attended.
    Food vendors were good and prices were reasonable.
    The venue was huge with plenty of parking.

The Bad:
    Not that many pins on the show floor. Maybe 25. By Sunday half of those weren't working.
    Arcades were also limited. Probably about 40 or 50. None of my favorites were there, like Robotron, Missile Command, or Defender/Stargate.
    No pinball vendors were on hand that I could find.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/music-city-multi-con-oct-29-31-2021-nashville-tn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.