Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,001 posts
  • 236 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 49 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

346173231_620255666816257_8933957865336747932_n (resized).jpg
    385552358_1275087430551245_3998102688834720332_n (resized).jpg
    IMG_1363 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1466 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot 2023-12-22 at 9.49.25 AM (resized).png
    24xx (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220926_150217683 (resized).jpg
    20230928_144406 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220928_144443250 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220728_130030726 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220728_130017712 (resized).jpg
    imagejpeg_0(4) - Copy (resized).jpg
    20220413_152647xxx (resized).jpg
    20220413_151356ss (resized).jpg
    20220413_151418xx (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider razorsedge.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#585 3 years ago

The infamous and highly tuned JBR Mustang reeling in mid-70's 351 XB Coupes and 308 LH Toranas around the Adelaide Street Circuit (former Aust F1 GP circuit now used for Supercars). Privateers are brave doing this I rekon

I have a project hiding in the "barn". Buried, need to dig it out sooner. 700 built... '73 XA "Superbird". Poverty pack promotional sports coupe line, All were basic 302 clevo with C-4 or Top-loader. All had rear louvre. 3 colour choices, 2-tone. The orange is ghastly Lol

Mine is a Lime Glaze w/Emerald, and c-4 auto just like this one.... (this is not mine, if only mine looked like this)

Also waiting for restoration, stored, one of these...

The spare room in the engine bay stems from these being originally designed for the 202 inline six.

Mine is SS with L34 308 turbo pattern. Muncie rock crusher and Locker Salisbury w/discs. It's Royal Plum in colour (Purple w/gold met.).

This was 1979 Bathurst...

That thing is makin' hay down Conrod Straight on the last lap, for a 70's production car. (3:40)

Lap record on last lap of a long race, 6 laps back was 2nd place. You can clearly pick up on the distinctive pace change from the penultimate lap to the final lap. Holdens dominated. Brock proved the quality of his metal by punching out the Lap Record on that final lap. All australian made, including donk. Holden is reworked GM pedigree in this car. The good old days.

That crest aproaching Skyline feeding into the Steep downward corkscrew... aproaching that at near 200km/h across the top of the mountain, to brake not being able to see the drop turn ahead of you, need some nads for doing that s#it!

3 months later
    #618 3 years ago
    Quoted from V8haha:

Has anyone else noticed that the youth still love cars however no one knows how to drive stick!
    I’m 34 and i feel like I’m the end of the age group that learned stick.
    Their excuse is that autos are faster why would i buy a stick. I feel sorry for them they don’t know how enjoyable and more engaging a 3 pedal car is.

Also, not totally screwed if you starter shits itself ... can't push start an auto! Lol

Manual transmission and manual clutch puts power control directly with the driver in a way that an auto just can not.

5 months later
    #698 3 years ago

Okay, passenger in the Sandman Panel Van.... credit where credit is due. You Aussies are friken Crazy!

"Have a Shoey!!" rotfl

If that's not your scene, go for the no brakes style burnout comp!

Stance switches one side to other half strip... never buttons off

#703 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jamesays:

where the f##k do you put the fuel tank on these rides certainly not in the back

Two things with that I guess. For the van, that is a car type van based on the same model sedan. Same story for the utes. They use the same floorpan sections as a sedan. The fuel tank in these lives in the former rear passenger footwell beneath the deck. The spare tyre lives behind the rear axle below deck. Both are technically within the unitised shell, rather than outside.

Second, for combustion fuel requires air, so for the many cars with external tanks... there still needs to be a leak or rupture for a fuel fire to ocuur. Burning seen is the rubber and its emissions on fire, ignition comes once the tyre is down to the steel belts and sparks give the ignition.

Damage from burning rubber or flames is often much less than it appears. Superficial.

More damage occurs from bad navigation than from fire, really. Like the Torana skidding into the wall head on. Only the cars that have an involved fire for a long time get badly fuc#ed up.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider razorsedge.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/muscle-car-thread-for-pinball-and-car-enthusiasts-?tu=razorsedge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.