(Topic ID: 77380)

Muppet Post by Stern on Facebook 1/16

By Nuclear_Waste

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

stinks.jpg
    index.jpeg
    index.jpeg
    SternMuppet.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

With no text...just a link to this buzzfeed:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jenlewis/which-muppet-are-you

Is this actually happening?

SternMuppet.jpgSternMuppet.jpg

#2 10 years ago

ahh you beat me by a few seconds

#5 10 years ago

I hope not!

#6 10 years ago

They know they at least have one Kermit LE sold - Mystery scope on this one is going one point and it will say meep, no other reward will be given.

#7 10 years ago

I just puked in my mouth a little.

#8 10 years ago

My wallet is quietly whimpering.

#9 10 years ago

Sign me up for the Animal LE version.

#10 10 years ago

I hope so, it would be one NIB not going on my wish list. I don't need anymore for a while, at least until I cache up.

#11 10 years ago

Oh God I hope not.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from Ronnie1114:

My wallet is quietly whimpering.

not mine, its getting fatter all the time with themes like ford or muppets. besides who wants to buy a nib with incomplete code? absolutely no incentive being a beta tester again.

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from mario_1_up:

I just puked in my mouth a little.

17 pins and not one Stern in your collection. I think you aren't their demographic, perhaps. This seems to all work out just fine, if true.

#14 10 years ago

I'm happy with this news as now I get to keep my money

#15 10 years ago

This is also at least the 10th time Jody has posted something Muppet related on their FB page in the past few years.

#16 10 years ago

Trying to compete with JJP in the family friendly theme market? Lame.

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

17 pins and not one Stern in your collection. I think you aren't their demographic, perhaps. This seems to all work out just fine, if true.

Just haven't found a have to have pin from stern yet. Besides my brother's have enough strens to scratch that itch.

#18 10 years ago

It time to raise the curtain, its time to light the lights......

Novel idea. I would drop a few quarters in it but would not purchase one.

#19 10 years ago

I wonder if they will use fuzzy balls,

index.jpegindex.jpeg
    #20 10 years ago

If they actually do make this pin they MUST put those cranky ole bastards in it to heckle and taunt you as you play.

#22 10 years ago

I hope not because if it is.... I'm spending some money!!!!

#23 10 years ago

The Muppets LE: It Ain't Easy Being Green Edition

I'd love a pin based on The Muppets. The theme, the music, the art, the callouts...it has so much potential. I don't think it's happening, however. That Muppet thing was just big on Facebook recently and they're probably just sharing.

#24 10 years ago

This is not the 1st time they've posted Muppet snippets on the facebook page. A muppets pin could actually be a cool thing considering all the material library.

#25 10 years ago

Sam the Eagle, what do you think?

stinks.jpgstinks.jpg

#26 10 years ago

I for one am still hoping for one
    And i know many people over here would buy it also.

#27 10 years ago

I really hope it comes to pass. Mustang is a decent breath of fresh air after years of Marvel movies and Old White Rock Bands... Muppets would be even more appealing.

#28 10 years ago

Everyone keeps squaking about how hard it is to get kids interested in pinball so here ya go. If it's true kids will throw quarters at it...maybe.

#29 10 years ago

I would purchase a Muppets pin without question.

#30 10 years ago

I'd be into this but no more nib sterns for me. Huo from now on after code is finished

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/muppet-post-by-stern-on-facebook-216 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.