Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by BC_Gambit
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-618.jpg
    misspig.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 10 years ago

Like the muppets; but not enough to buy a pin with that as the theme. I think it is an unlikely theme, but then they have done worse. 2014 is looking like a weak year for Stern in terms of themes so far. Could be a down year compared to 2013 due to weaker themes and more competition unless product quality makes up for it.

#52 10 years ago

If they're going to make one, they have to include the two grumpy guys in a balcony in one of the top corners of the playfield just below glass height. Stick 'em on small solenoids with springs so they can flop around and criticize your gameplay. I'm thinking something like the sniper in 24 but actually good.

#53 10 years ago

Seriously, the Shreks and POTCs at all the Chuck E. Cheese's really aren't gonna hold out much longer. Bring on the Electric Mayhem Multiball.

#54 10 years ago

I don't know if this is a hint or not, that "What muppet are you" quiz has been exploding over facebook this week. I took it yesterday before Stern reposted, and i was beaker.

#55 10 years ago

I really have taken everyone's comment to heart but do still think Robocop is much more likely than Muppets. A Robocop license choice would still be a big mistake by Stern IMHO.

#56 10 years ago

OMG, best theme ever!

It would definitely be in my collection.

#57 10 years ago

A robocop license would allow me to skate through 2014 without giving Stern money. If they turned out a solid pin with the Muppets or Led Zeppelin themes, I would almost certainly buy it/them..

<plays soul-searching music.. no Miss Piggy please...>

#58 10 years ago

Theme works for me but its success will depend upon gameplay just like most other machines.

#59 10 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Best ever» YouTube video

Love it

#60 10 years ago

Simple ... Misinformation.... Again

#61 10 years ago

FWIW if a muppets pin was announced today... I would have to think long and hard if I want it over MMR or one of my current games.

A theme that both kids and adults can groove to? Sounds like a winner to me.

The last such Stern theme I can think of was PoTC?

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/muppet-hint-from-stern-on-facebook/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.