Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 11.43.14 AM (resized).png
you-have-chosen-wisely (resized).jpg
F50857BB-03D9-4B08-99E3-855F23907EE6 (resized).jpeg
rim.gif
Annotation 2019-06-03 152929 (resized).png
Resized_20190602_121852.jpeg
Screenshot_20190529-124632_Facebook.jpg
4FF1CF46-5994-4BC1-A7A7-05D2027EEB91.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spacemanratso09.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#126 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Crap ton of Munsters for sale.

Bullshit
So there are what,10? LEs for sale?
Out of 600
Ok

#127 5 years ago

Munsters is dope it’s throwback rules go buy WD or Batman
It fits right in with my 90s pins
Pinside threads like this are goofy

#129 5 years ago
Quoted from busa32927:I hate all of the MM, CV, MB, CC, AFM era of games. those games are not for me.

Wow best games ever made man

#132 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Actually there's only been a 5-6 le/premiums for sale on the second hand market here on pinside. There have been 15-20 pros for sale but half of those were to upgrade to a premium.

Exactly 5-6 or six
One guy was selling one because he had 2
Pretty good clip if you ask me they made 600 of the things

#152 5 years ago

I can’t believe this made it to 4 pages

#169 5 years ago

Iron Maiden is junk
I played it 5 times and thought “meh”
I had really high hopes since I have been listening to maiden since I was 12
Just didn’t do it for me

#170 5 years ago

See how stupid that sounds
On top of that I went and rated Maiden and gave it a 5 cause I just had to get the word out
(Sarcasm)
Up the irons from St Louis

#180 5 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

You have absolutely no right to bag on this guy if you gave Maiden 5 plays and called it junk. You have zero credibility in this thread.

It’s sarcasm dude holy crap

#182 5 years ago

A MAAD GENIUS!!!!

#228 5 years ago
Quoted from busa32927:

I think with more games being in the home market they have to be somewhat deeper than munsters. the entire ruleset can be put on that little card on the apron. Thats ok for a system 11 game ok for a data east etc. but there is nothing in this game that makes you feel like you are part of that world. nothing. what ever you do in the game has no risk, no reward, no failure, no success, no change in the sound effects, or anything else. It is solely relying on the shots and art. there isnt taf qoutes to enjoy.

“Part of this world”
What gives with this?
I read people on the Wonka thread saying “I want to FEEL like I’m going down a chocolate river”
WTF go watch the movie
Munsters has a bunch of quotes,clips that are fantastic
A MAAAAD GENIUS

#240 5 years ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

This . Stern has put out a LOT of product - something for everyone . For me - Munsters is an awesome game . Love it ! I don’t think it’s perfect ( Wonka doesn’t even come close to what I imagined it could be but I’ll wait to flip to decide if I like it ) but I love the game and think it will only get better with updates . My only regret is I would’ve bought secondary market if I had known people would dump it ( an LE for 8200 and it’s srill available , are you effin kidding me ?!!! ) but I’m very happy and don’t see it leaving the collection .

That’s hella funny but those couple games are dudes dumping to jump at Wonka not even knowing what they want
Wonka is cool but can’t touch Munsters come the fuck on

1 week later
#318 4 years ago

I don’t know I still think the game is rather nice code wise
It’s like here it is,it’s all here go at it boom boom boom
I dig it

#372 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

So let me get this straight...there's a munsters 'lovers' thread, but people come here to kick people out of the 'this game sucks' thread. Sounds legit.

There is an owners thread

#385 4 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I'm just bustin' on you,
I can't understand WHY oh WHY so many are for sale...

They made three models
Of all of them let’s say being way generous there have been 50 for sale
They made 600 LE alone
Your tripping
A lot of people love the game

#389 4 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I agree I am sure that a lot of people love the game, but having been in the "collector" side of this hobby for almost 20 years, I CAN say that I don't recall seeing this many people dump a game this quickly, for this large of a loss.
Games have been good sellers, games have been poor sellers, but if you can think of a hot potato like Munsters please enlighten me.

I never saw so many people dump machines they had to get a game either and that’s what I saw when Munsters was streamed

#390 4 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I agree I am sure that a lot of people love the game, but having been in the "collector" side of this hobby for almost 20 years, I CAN say that I don't recall seeing this many people dump a game this quickly, for this large of a loss.
Games have been good sellers, games have been poor sellers, but if you can think of a hot potato like Munsters please enlighten me.

Star Wars,Walking dead I bought my WD for 4100 mint under 200 plays after it came out

#391 4 years ago

4200.it was 4200 I paid for that game
But if your saying another example of so many on a short period I would say Star Wars
But also you have to take in consideration all the other games released after Munsters
Especially Wonka

#420 4 years ago
Quoted from ozno:

It’s just that there is nothing fun to do. I love the theme, but I don’t feel like there is any immersion. We should be hitting ramps and hearing Herman say stuff. Where are the big lighting effects? The Dragula car thing is so lame. Could be so much more exciting. And what about doing something more intersecting with the Herman target and magnet? Maybe a mode where you stash a ball on the magnet and hit ramps without releasing the ball. Hit enough ramps and you add a ball. Spot is so underused and lame. Seriously this code is so uninventive. Add lots more clips and audio, lighting effects, modes, bling, explosions. Seriously who wrote this code? A corpse?
Stern you f’kd is on this one. Not cool. You can fix it. We are waiting.

You played yourself

#429 4 years ago
Quoted from ozno:

Such a wordsmith. I bow before your omnipotent wisdom. I wanted an LE. Looked cool. Videos looked fine. I just ant Stern to fix what is easily redeemed. I don’t care about the money or purchase. I just don’t want to have to replace the machine in my house. Such a hassle. It has potential.

What else is there to say.you can look down on my choice of words all you want.
Trade the game toward Wonka there is probably like rule charts and stuff
My distributor would have shifted my money to Batman,MB,many others
I’m sure someone would love to take it off your hands
There are lines of people who wait for this moment to get a discount on a new machine
They will meet you in the middle of nowhere with cash just slap it in the back of their car
If code depth is your main concern for any game I wouldn’t buy any game till a year goes by
Hell even games with super depth you won’t know if it’s forever till you have it for a year
Seems these days some folks want a perfect game that makes them feel all kinds of ways all the time
Some days I am too tired to even play pinball

I want the game to be more of course
To me it has the potential to be one of the modern day and all time greats
I have a lot of fun on this table

#431 4 years ago

Good for you every body knows you feel you dodged a bullet
So let it go and go buy Wonka with the cash man

#434 4 years ago

The “mini mode with one ball up one ball down” shooting for stuff idea is a great idea

#440 4 years ago
Quoted from drained:

I think so.. give players a reason to trap up on both playfields other than the chaotic MBs.. something more simple. Also wish the dragula was used as a lock for something in combo with grandpa and herman. I put all 3 balls in the dragula and they launched nicely.. granted not sure how registering them could or would work.

It’s a great idea
I have put three in Drag-ula and thought it was cool when they all shot out

#452 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

I just noticed many pros for sale already at a loss. Jeesh. Not trying to be a troll but it’s kinda turning me off from purchasing

Perfect time to buy
When they add more,and they are right now and blow this game up you will be happy you bought cheap
Or you can just wait and see

#455 4 years ago

Adding some modes and stages or whatever doesn’t make it lord of the rings
It just makes it better
You can add all kinds of stuff and still make it “basic”

#456 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

I just noticed many pros for sale already at a loss. Jeesh. Not trying to be a troll but it’s kinda turning me off from purchasing

I bought WD pro absolutely mint when it was at it lowest point getting bashed everyday for 4200

#458 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Weren't Stern Pro's around $4600 shipped to your door back in 2014? Still a good deal at $4200 but it seems that prices really started jumping up after Ghostbusters when they started instituting the dealer minimum pricing model.

I don’t what they were shipped all I knew it was way less than anyone else was asking and there were a bunch of them

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

10,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spacemanratso09.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-worse-code-ever?tu=spacemanratso09 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.