Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 11.43.14 AM (resized).png
you-have-chosen-wisely (resized).jpg
F50857BB-03D9-4B08-99E3-855F23907EE6 (resized).jpeg
rim.gif
Annotation 2019-06-03 152929 (resized).png
Resized_20190602_121852.jpeg
Screenshot_20190529-124632_Facebook.jpg
4FF1CF46-5994-4BC1-A7A7-05D2027EEB91.gif
There are 1,425 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 29.
#1301 4 years ago

5 Munsters LE's for sale right here on Pinside including one NIB. Lowest is $7500! Thinking about either making it 6 for sale or putting it in storage for a year or two in hopes that it will become great like Batman did. It's not the first financial hit I've taken on Stern games, and maybe not the last, but I suppose it's the cost of dice rolling on Dream Theme LE's sight unseen just to be able to get one due to the competitive hype that we all get caught up in. I'm finding it too time consuming to change the call-outs using pinball browser, so I'm giving up. I really wish I was one of the guys enjoying the game, but unfortunately I'm not. Too bad too, I really love the look, music, theme, and even the shots for the most part, but I don't play it and just don't have space for museum pieces.

#1302 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I don’t buy into anything on Pinside who, it’s like the car forums I am on, I am interested in others opinions and their thoughts and feedback but ultimately it’s my opinion and mine alone (well and my kids haha) that dictate what I buy.
I have a pro that’s local to me and have spent quite abit of time on it up until now love the layout with the exception of those mono targets they are just a lacklustre and honesty I rarely know I’ve even hit them as I often don’t even aim for them as I get them naturally as I play, LOVE the ramp shots Borg knows how to make super fast and smooth ramps that are fun too shoot.
And yeah I get the rules and quite enjoy them I just feel they need a little more substance and the theme needs way way more polish and integration, at £9000 here in the U.K. for a premium Munsters in its current state is a little hard to swallow compared to say BM66 at the same price that’s a lot deeper and has the best theme integration in a pin, this isn’t a bash on Munsters simply at current prices especially here in the U.K. I was hoping it would rival BM66 when it came to its use of the theme. If every mode was as well integrated as Midnight Madness this pin would be sat next to my BM66LE without hesitation.

It’s great that you like things about the game, but you’ve essentially answered your own question. There are far better games for the same price or cheaper. You’ll have trouble selling Munsters, trust me. Compare it to jp2 pro for design and gameplay. Night and day.

#1303 4 years ago
Quoted from lasermel:

OMG, there are 5 Munsters LE's for sale right here on Pinside including one NIB. Lowest is $7500! Thinking about making it 6 for sale (sigh). Not the first financial bath I've taken on Stern games, and maybe not the last, but I suppose it's the cost of dice rolling on Dream Theme LE's sight unseen just to be able to get one due to the competitive hype that we all get caught up in. Finding it too time consuming to change the call-outs using pinball browser, so I'm giving up. Oh well, another one bites the dust. I really wish I was one of the guys that enjoys the game, but unfortunately I'm not. Too bad too, I really love the look, music, and theme but I don't play it and just don't have space for museum pieces.

5 for sale out of 600!

Wow the world is going to stop !

FYI, there are 4 Iron Maiden LEs right now out of 500. So what??

#1304 4 years ago
Quoted from lasermel:

OMG, there are 5 Munsters LE's for sale right here on Pinside including one NIB. Lowest is $7500! Thinking about either making it 6 for sale or putting it in storage for a year or two in hopes that it will become great like Batman did. It's not the first financial bath I've taken on Stern games, and maybe not the last, but I suppose it's the cost of dice rolling on Dream Theme LE's sight unseen just to be able to get one due to the competitive hype that we all get caught up in. I'm finding it too time consuming to change the call-outs using pinball browser, so I'm giving up. I really wish I was one of the guys enjoying the game, but unfortunately I'm not. Too bad too, I really love the look, music, and theme but I don't play it and just don't have space for museum pieces.

You're better off selling and spending 2 years with a game you will enjoy, then circling back and later seeing if Munsters ever got the overhaul it needed. There are PLENTY of great pinball options right now that you will enjoy more while Munsters is worked out over time.

#1305 4 years ago

i am only buying after i see what the 1.0 code offers. deadpool is great and i will be on the look out for a bksor.

waiting al to see how jp is after i play it

#1306 4 years ago
Quoted from busa32927:

i am only buying after i see what the 1.0 code offers. deadpool is great and i will be on the look out for a bksor.
waiting al to see how jp is after i play it

Like the original Batman'66 code that current Munsters is VERY close to bare-bones code features-wise, Munsters needs a COMPLETE rethink overhaul of the code. That will not happen overnight, if at all. It took 18 months for Batman'66 to START to get better, and it had Lyman on code. Dwight saying he considers it done doesn't help matters.

#1307 4 years ago

I think they are going to leave it as-is. It's functional. Sucks, but functional. They have new games to sell!

#1308 4 years ago

Played it at Boxcar here in Raleigh, LE setup stock. After 1 Dollar I had beat Munster Madness, no thanks

#1309 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I think they are going to leave it as-is. It's functional. Sucks, but functional. They have new games to sell!

There’s a lot of stock out there, so I am hopeful Stern/Dwight come back to Munsters and give it the same treatment Dwights just shown to GOT and according to Dwight himself is going to be showing to GB.

#1310 4 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

distributors still have LE machines nib that they need to sell

Quoted from J85M:

LEs still readily available

Anyone care to point me to a dealer/distributor who still has an LE for sale? I’m wanting to buy! I’ll go Color Premium if I have to, but I’d prefer an LE.

#1311 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

There’s a lot of stock out there, so I am hopeful Stern/Dwight come back to Munsters and give it the same treatment Dwights just shown to GOT and according to Dwight himself is going to be showing to GB.

Well, you have to bear in mind that Game of Thrones took like 2 years since the last update and 3.5 years since release to get fixed, and it had some pretty significant bugs. Great job with the code update, but 2 years for even bugs fixes is pretty ridiculous. Munsters needs a lot more than GoT, that's for sure. It'll probably be a loooooong wait, if ever.

#1312 4 years ago
Quoted from lasermel:

OMG, there are 5 Munsters LE's for sale right here on Pinside including one NIB. Lowest is $7500! Thinking about either making it 6 for sale or putting it in storage for a year or two in hopes that it will become great like Batman did. It's not the first financial bath I've taken on Stern games, and maybe not the last, but I suppose it's the cost of dice rolling on Dream Theme LE's sight unseen just to be able to get one due to the competitive hype that we all get caught up in. I'm finding it too time consuming to change the call-outs using pinball browser, so I'm giving up. I really wish I was one of the guys enjoying the game, but unfortunately I'm not. Too bad too, I really love the look, music, and theme but I don't play it and just don't have space for museum pieces.

Quoted from cpr9999:

5 for sale out of 600!

And 12 BKSOR LE - and that’s only been out for a couple of months. I might start a thread “Black Knight SOR Worse Code Ever” - I mean, who does that?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds?s=1&radius_latitude=-33.86882&radius_longitude=151.2093&keywords=&ad_machine_key=2764&ad_what%5B%5D=machine&ad_what%5B%5D=parts&ad_what%5B%5D=mod&ad_what%5B%5D=other&ad_wantedforsale%5B%5D=forsale&ad_wantedforsale%5B%5D=wanted&min_price=&max_price=&pinsider=&ad_condition=0&machine_type=&ad_machine_manuf=&year_from=&year_to=&ad_countrycodes=&radius_distancekm=0&source%5B%5D=pinside&source%5B%5D=ebay#results

#1313 4 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Played it at Boxcar here in Raleigh, LE setup stock. After 1 Dollar I had beat Munster Madness, no thanks

And we have another guy that doesn’t understand the code! This game isn’t about Munster Madness so you didn’t beat the game. This is not a mode based game. I do believe that there will be a couple of changes to the modes though, especially Lilly to make it harder to reach Munster Madness.

#1314 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

5 for sale out of 600!

Gee, you're right! lol Maybe 5 or 6 doesn't mean squat no matter what the title is. I simply see it as supply outweighing demand at the prices listed, meaning it could be harder to sell mine at a near break-even price if I decide to let it go.

Maybe the OMG, was a little too strong for the nature of the post. I plead "temporary frustration", OMG! lol

#1315 4 years ago
Quoted from lasermel:

Gee, you're right! lol Maybe 5 or 6 doesn't mean squat no matter what the title is. I simply see it as supply outweighing demand at the prices listed, meaning it could be harder to sell mine at a near break-even price if I decide to let it go.
Maybe the OMG, was a little too strong for the nature of the post. I plead "temporary frustration", OMG! lol

I think it’s just the volume of games coming out now. Going to be the case for all games at some point.

#1316 4 years ago

I didn’t understand this game until now, after having it in my home and all I can say is I can’t get enough of it. Prior, I had only played it on location. The lighting, the music, the shots and code all work so well together. It’s an amazing package! The software is crazy good and fun. Do I think it needs more mode based things in the game? Yes! It could use for instance:
1. Marilyn’s boyfriend footage and mode, showcasing that part of the show.
2. Eddy’s mode needing some added show footage: example, a mode showing him running away from home, with the loop shots being him running away, etc.
3. Lilly mode showcasing her in different skits from the show.
4. Herman with Paul Lynn the doctor mode and the doctor bumping into him while bashing Herman.
5. Spot being lost in the neighborhood show footage and then finding him under the stairs in the game after all. Bashing him for being a bad boy and worrying the family.

There is so much show material that could be added by Stern. Then everyone would love the game even more. It is a fantastic game as it stands and I never tire of it. Chasing and collecting zaps and jackpots risk reward is exciting, with dragula as the vehicle to make it all come together is so fun and always has that one more game feel.

It is not about getting to Munster Madness, even though that is fun too! The game has plenty depth and is in no way a simple game like the 90’s. Monster Bash, while being a very good game, is very simple. I can run through all the modes over and over during one ball game session easily. It becomes somewhat repetitive and after a while not that much fun. Munsters is not the same at all and is exciting all the time. I hear some people try comparing the two and they don’t know the two very well, because there is no comparison. They are night and day different.

Munsters is a top game the way it stands now and I’m so glad I bought one. But must say, after reading this thread for the past 6 months, the way people have trashed it, I almost didn’t buy one and that would have been tragic, because it is my families favorite out of all our collection. I have not listed all our games on pinside, but we have a nice growing collection of modern games and only growing larger, but Munsters stands at the head of the pack in fun and excitement and that’s saying a lot! Guests like it more than any other game they’ve played too.

#1317 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

I didn’t understand this game until now, after having it in my home and all I can say is I can’t get enough of it.

Quoted from Thunderbird:

Munsters is a top game the way it stands now and I’m so glad I bought one. But must say, after reading this thread for the past 6 months, the way people have trashed it, I almost didn’t buy one and that would have been tragic,

Quoted from Thunderbird:

It is not about getting to Munster Madness, even though that is fun too! The game has plenty depth and is in no way a simple game

I told you so!

#1318 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

The software is crazy good and fun. Do I think it needs more mode based things in the game? Yes! It could use for instance:
2. Eddy’s mode needing some added show footage: example, a mode showing him running away from home, with the loop shots being him running away, etc.
4. Herman with Paul Lynn the doctor mode and the doctor bumping into him while bashing Herman.
5. Spot being lost in the neighborhood show footage and then finding him under the stairs in the game after all. Bashing him for being a bad boy and worrying the family.

=======================================

I am glad you are enjoying your Munsters. I have lots of fun with mine. But the video sort of escapes me. I had a strong playing pin friend over the other the other day and stood as a spectator for the first time. And since I was not busy with keeping my eyes the the fast moving moving ball, I actually finally got to see some of the video that is popping up from mode to mode.

Stern can add more modes; I see you point. But I struggle to accomplish the 5 modes that are already here. If Stern more modes I will never get a Munster Madness going.

But the video has not been that important to me. It could be a DMD pin with audio only and I would be fine with that.

#1319 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

I didn’t understand this game until now, after having it in my home and all I can say is I can’t get enough of it. Prior, I had only played it on location. The lighting, the music, the shots and code all work so well together. It’s an amazing package! The software is crazy good and fun. Do I think it needs more mode based things in the game? Yes! It could use for instance:
There is so much show material that could be added by Stern. Then everyone would love the game even more. It is a fantastic game as it stands and I never tire of it. Chasing and collecting zaps and jackpots risk reward is exciting, with dragula as the vehicle to make it all come together is so fun and always has that one more game feel.
It is not about getting to Munster Madness, even though that is fun too! The game has plenty depth and is in no way a simple game like the 90’s. Monster Bash, while being a very good game, is very simple. I can run through all the modes over and over during one ball game session easily. It becomes somewhat repetitive and after a while not that much fun. Munsters is not the same at all and is exciting all the time. I hear some people try comparing the two and they don’t know the two very well, because there is no comparison. They are night and day different.
Munsters is a top game the way it stands now and I’m so glad I bought one. But must say, after reading this thread for the past 6 months, the way people have trashed it, I almost didn’t buy one and that would have been tragic, because it is my families favorite out of all our collection. I have not listed all our games on pinside, but we have a nice growing collection of modern games and only growing larger, but Munsters stands at the head of the pack in fun and excitement and that’s saying a lot! Guests like it more than any other game they’ve played too.

I'm glad you like the game, but I just don't agree with most of what you're claiming. Reviews of the machine show a general consensus that the game is too shallow. We should be well ahead of 90s games, code-wise, and Munsters isn't. Compare the code to IMDN, for example. It's about 40% equivalent.

#1320 4 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Meh, sometimes I can beat the stiffo meter twice and get spiderwheel in one good game on scared stiff. Doesn't stop me from owning it and enjoying it.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

And we have another guy that doesn’t understand the code! This game isn’t about Munster Madness so you didn’t beat the game. This is not a mode based game. I do believe that there will be a couple of changes to the modes though, especially Lilly to make it harder to reach Munster Madness.

People are going to complain no matter what stern does. It's like they want every game to be the same but then they would complain about that. Munsters isn't a game I'm buying but it's fun enough and I enjoy playing it because it's at least different code wise.

Right now stern has a crazy amount of variety in the games available. There is literally something for everyone. Not sure why people spend so much time focusing on the game that is not their style when there are several that would make them very happy. And guess what, if someone bought a game that is not their style that is their own stupidity. Sell it and get something you do like instead.

#1321 4 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Right now stern has a crazy amount of variety in the games available. There is literally something for everyone. Not sure why people spend so much time focusing on the game that is not their style when there are several that would make them very happy. Sell it and get something you do like instead.

I'll allow some room to complain if you're a very good player who needs deep code to avoid getting bored with easily mastering the game and if Munsters is a dream theme for you. Other than that, move on to another great game (like JP2 looks to be, for instance).

#1322 4 years ago

Got a reply after sending my above review to unnamed people at the company that makes Munsters...”The game will get more love. I don't have a timeline yet.”

So we will in fact get more show based content for this already fab game! It isn’t done yet code wise!! Remember I said in my review above that it needs more love and then gave examples of how and why.

#1323 4 years ago

I am hopeful they will jack up the software soon. Game has much potential.

1 month later
#1324 4 years ago

Played Munsters the other day and it was so bad I don’t think it can appropriately be called pinball. Holy crap!

#1325 4 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Played Munsters the other day and it was so bad I don’t think it can appropriately be called pinball. Holy crap!

We love ours. I think this game gets a bad rap. Set the rules up hard and turn off ball save . It will kick your butt.

#1326 4 years ago

I love the game too. Just like Ghostbusters, it will get an update even if it's one or two years.

#1327 4 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

We love ours. I think this game gets a bad rap. Set the rules up hard and turn off ball save . It will kick your butt.

Kicking your butt is not equivalent to fun. It CAN be fun, but it doesn't MAKE fun. Munsters is not fun in any current configuration and is almost 1 to 1 matching to the box of lights code Batman '66 had for over a year that still was more fun and less repetitive than Munsters.

#1328 4 years ago

I still have fun playing it. Maybe I’m just a fun person

#1329 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

....IN MY OPINION Munsters is not fun in any current configuration

Fixed it for you.

#1330 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

I love the game too. Just like Ghostbusters, it will get an update even if it's one or two years.

I thought Dwight said on Twitch Wednesday that Munsters was finished.

#1331 4 years ago

It's a really good game but could be epic with more code.

#1332 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Fixed it for you.

Just an FYI, changing someone else's quotes is a pinside no-no, even if it's fun/funny. I learned this the hard way. I'd change it or a mod is eventually coming.

#1333 4 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

I thought Dwight said on Twitch Wednesday that Munsters was finished.

Just like GB code was finished!

Stern no longer tells people they are going to work on code - otherwise they will have a issue to manage like they did for 3 years on GB

#1334 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Kicking your butt is not equivalent to fun. It CAN be fun, but it doesn't MAKE fun. Munsters is not fun in any current configuration and is almost 1 to 1 matching to the box of lights code Batman '66 had for over a year that still was more fun and less repetitive than Munsters.

It’s such a shame - just due to the nature of the theme, it could have been the spiritual successor to Addams. Now Elvira is going to totally erase it as the go-to Stern spooky/campy/funny/monsters game.

#1335 4 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

I still have fun playing it. Maybe I’m just a fun person

I love mine and I like the code as well, its tons of fun and challenging. Obviously I hope it gets more code since it's one of my most favorite games ever but I will love it even if it never gets anymore updates. The game is super fun.

#1336 4 years ago

Personally I think it’s the worst coded game in the modern Stern library. It’d be a real shame if they abandoned it.

#1337 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Just like GB code was finished!
Stern no longer tells people they are going to work on code - otherwise they will have a issue to manage like they did for 3 years on GB

Dwight never said GB was done.... he actually said on the live steam that Munsters is .

#1338 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I love mine and I like the code as well, its tons of fun and challenging. Obviously I hope it gets more code since it's one of my most favorite games ever but I will love it even if it never gets anymore updates. The game is super fun.

Stern doesn’t love it though, that much is clear. It might as well not exist.

#1339 4 years ago

I understand Stern creating a more simpler ruleset for Munsters. However, at least load the game up with more video clips and audio from the show. Also, each level of character modes and Munster madness should feel unique with its own video / audio clips and rules.

Towards the end of the GB code update stream Dwight said when asked "There are no plans for a Munsters update". That sounds like the current plan but I hope it changes over the next couple years. It's still a shame that owners of most Stern games need to wait years for them to be polished.

#1340 4 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Dwight never said GB was done....

of course he did !
but OK, no matters anymore now...

gb (resized).JPGgb (resized).JPG

and than, this posted in a positive mood, as there's always hope for something nice to come

#1341 4 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Dwight never said GB was done.... he actually said on the live steam that Munsters is .

I have very similar email from Dwight I can share if that helps.

Of course a video would be better....
Here you go rookies... hoby1

#1342 4 years ago

It doesn’t make sense

He just released new GoT and GB getting one soon, why abandon Munsters?

#1343 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

It doesn’t make sense

Maybe sales aren't there and Stern won't give him time to re-do the game code? I know it was literally the fastest pin in to out on the route I help with. Lasted about a month, which was shocking. Terrible earnings, and I've heard similar from other OPs.

#1344 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

It doesn’t make sense

GOT & GB were great themes that sold a ton of units. Munsters was a marketing misfire. Still could have been a great game, but for theme recognition & sales, the buyers/players aren’t there.

#1345 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

GOT & GB were great themes that sold a ton of units. Munsters was a marketing misfire. Still could have been a great game, but for theme recognition & sales, the buyers/players aren’t there.

Sales stopped almost dead in their tracks as soon as Dwight said the code was “throwback” and “was essentially done”. There was no shortage of interested buyers (look at the increase in LEs almost immediately). Now it’s a chicken and egg thing. Sales are dead until the code improves and Stern won’t invest more money because sales are dead. And the demand window may be closing - Elvira will almost certainly some of those potential Munsters sales.

#1346 4 years ago

Sad to hear because I wanted this one eventually. On the bright side maybe I'll be able to pick up a Pro for $4500 or less when I'm ready. I'm so happy theme alone is enough for me sometimes.

#1347 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Sales stopped almost dead in their tracks as soon as Dwight said the code was “throwback” and “was essentially done”. There was no shortage of interested buyers (look at the increase in LEs almost immediately). Now it’s a chicken and egg thing. Sales are dead until the code improves and Stern won’t invest more money because sales are dead. And the demand window may be closing - Elvira will almost certainly some of those potential Munsters sales.

Yeah I think the B&W Prem is one of the best looking games ever & I loved the show when I was a kid ...but I don’t like the rules, so...

#1348 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yeah I think the B&W Prem is one of the best looking games ever & I loved the show when I was a kid ...but I don’t like the rules, so...

I was locked and loaded for the B&W Premium. Stunning game. Decided to wait because my wife was unimpressed with early code and she reminded me I had said buy the game for how it is, not what it might become. So I waited. Still waiting.

So disappointed in the code, especially after hearing Borg talk about what a dream theme this was for him and the incredible amount of research he did through the episodes. This could have been a monster hit (no pun intended). Instead it will be remembered as a flame out failure with great shots, great art and what-could-have-been code.

I prefer Munsters to Elvira, but it’s far more likely I will buy Elvira 3 than Munsters unless there is an awesome Munsters code drop in the next few months. It’s so sad that Stern just flat out dropped the ball.

#1349 4 years ago

I was on the fence for a NIB LE (and later a color Premium) but as code improvement was so uncertain I safed out and got a used Pro at a good price. Like the game a lot but as of now I will not upgrade. Lost money for Stern.

#1350 4 years ago

Things are getting better every day now... Using the Pinball Browser program, I have spent many hours going thru the sound clips already included in the 1.0 code. There are TONS of them and many are applicable (no surprise) to various places in the game. I have replaced a lot of voice actor call-outs that I don't like or that seem out of place (namely the Paul Lynde ones) with the authentic character sound clips included. Now Grandpa says things when the mini playfield is active, and Herman says a lot of stuff along with Lily and Eddie. I'm finally starting to enjoy this game! Since there IS so much content that isn't currently being used anywhere, I'm hopeful my efforts will simply satisfy me until the job is done professionally at Stern (why else would they be in there?). It REALLY makes a difference hearing the original characters say things while you play, and it's making it so much more fun. Thanks to Oliver for creating the Pinball Browser!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

12,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,425 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 29.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-worse-code-ever/page/27?hl=aussiegeorge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.