Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 11.43.14 AM (resized).png
you-have-chosen-wisely (resized).jpg
F50857BB-03D9-4B08-99E3-855F23907EE6 (resized).jpeg
rim.gif
Annotation 2019-06-03 152929 (resized).png
Resized_20190602_121852.jpeg
Screenshot_20190529-124632_Facebook.jpg
4FF1CF46-5994-4BC1-A7A7-05D2027EEB91.gif
There are 1,425 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 29.
#1151 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Maintenance...maintenance....maintenance....troubleshooting....troubleshooting....fixing....fixing
Lots of the new player, buyers; don’t enjoy tearing into games to learn about the mechanics, electronics, etc. I think that’s half the fun; but sometimes just playing can be more fun.

Sure, but new games break and need troubleshooting and fixing as much if not more than the old games. Once I shopped out a B/W game, I almost NEVER had any problem with it for years and years. Almost every Stern game I bought, I had the "hood up" non-stop to tweak and fix stuff. Pinball breaks, period.

#1152 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Every new game could have a hate thread like this...just the Stern model. Release with partial code and fix over the long haul.
Maybe every new game should get a thread like this....hmmm....second thought - what a big freakin waste of time!

If it was warranted it would be one thing but Munsters is getting a bad wrap i don't give a F what anybody says. There are a handful of people on here that are just doing it to be trolls and honestly its a shame and pretty embarrassing.

There is nothing wrong with this game at all. Is it the best game ever? No its not but its extremely good ad its a lot of fun. BM66 when it first came out honestly deserved a thread like this. That game should have never been allowed to leave the factory with the code in as bad of shape as what it was, but Munsters is pretty damn good and its possibly the best game that i own to challenge my friends on score wise. Great tournament game for sure!

#1153 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yup...and unfortunately they judge "old" games based on what they hear other new players saying...and I think most of these people haven't played the great 90's games, or haven't played well maintained versions.
It's a shame. They're really missing out on the best of the best....and this is coming from a "Whitestar/SAM Stern defender" lol. When I started in the hobby around 2006 or so, ALL COLLECTORS HATED STERN GAMES lol...I was the guy going "they're actually really fun" while everyone else was saying "They're cheap, their ugly, the toys suck, the playfield printing sucks, the cabinet resolution sucks, the plastics resolution sucks, the ramps are thinner, etc etc etc". Full on hate. Even collectors who buckled and bought "good" Sterns like LOTR would still bitch about them. Anyway, I wish I understood what the new "new only" buyers are seeing in the new games...other than they're...new? I feel like if they played a nice clean lineup of 90's B/W games, their minds would be blown at the creativity, mechs, and organic & fun (and often deep or deep enough) rules.

90’s games are fun, but have plenty of friends who’ve kept the deeply coded LCD games for their homes and sold the thin shallow 90s games. LCD games are much more immersive if done right and have a great deal going to keep one coming back for more. 90s games don’t have that advantage. It’s easy to see the difference. Only wish today’s games had the cooler mechs of the past.

#1154 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I can never buy without playing first.

Me too. Never again. I’ve done it, and it’s never worked out. Not only do I need to play it, but I need to play it a lot. It’s fine when I’m tossing a thousand bucks at a classic game, I’ll probably get most of it back if I hate it. But I won’t do it on a new game.

#1155 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Me too. Never again. I’ve done it, and it’s never worked out. Not only do I need to play it, but I need to play it a lot. It’s fine when I’m tossing a thousand bucks at a classic game, I’ll probably get most of it back if I hate it. But I won’t do it on a new game.

Nobody should ever buy a new game blindly on day one. Its always best to play it and if you cant play it, at least waot and listen to what people are saying about it and watch a Twitch stream of the game etc.

#1156 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

90’s games are fun, but have plenty of friends who’ve kept the deeply coded LCD games for their homes and sold the thin shallow 90s games. LCD games are much more immersive if done right and have a great deal going to keep one coming back for more. 90s games don’t have that advantage. It’s easy to see the difference. Only wish today’s games had the cooler mechs of the past.

90's games really aren't "shallow". That term is being thrown around incorrectly. Certain games like BTTF are shallow. Light lock, lock. Repeat for Multiball. That's it. That's shallow. Nothing B/W made in the 90's is shallow. They all have tons of modes, tons of wizard and mini-wizard modes, multiballs, and just a balance of choreography and Pavlovian aspects that keep them fun and challenging and replayable....that's why those games are classics and were so desired well after arcades were dead. Perfect balance of rules with layout. They have exactly what they need to be a gold standard pinball experience.

Deep doesn't = good. LOTR depth is good. Star Wars depth is convoluted and obnoxious. There hasn't been one "deep" LCD era game that even remotely has the artistic and "master game creator" touch that the older games have...not one of them has made me want to come back and play them again. Maybe Batman with Lyman behind it...but unfortunately the playfield & features aren't great.

#1157 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Then why on earth are you even here????????

lol. because i'm intelligent enough to be able to separate a theme from gameplay and have the ability to analyze and comment on a game from several different angles while recognizing the weaknesses of said game.

why are you here?

oh yea. blind shilling. carry on.

#1158 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinwalk:

Life is too short (for me) to give a lot of my attention to haters and whiners

Says the person who clicked and replied to a thread titled "Munsters. worst code ever? probably"

You know how you really show you don't care? You don't click when it's obvious what it's gonna be, and if you do click and it's dumb, you just close the window without replying. I like the discussion, why I'm in this thread. Some "haters" don't bug me, people just trying to figure out what would make the game better. It's healthy. Every time companies listen to the "whiners" everyone wins for the most part. But you do you.

Quoted from Rarehero:

Anyway, I wish I understood what the new "new only" buyers are seeing in the new games...other than they're...new?

That's it. They're new. They have a warranty and a dealer to hold their hand. I know a collector I think you probably know too, had all the AAA games. Cactus Canyon blah blah. Couldn't even take the glass off his games. He was so grateful when I fixed a leaf switch on his slingshot one night when I visited with Kyle. Nice guy! But some people are afraid of the inside of their games, and to them new represents less worries.

Honestly I'd rather buy a used game than another NIB game, more headaches trying to dial in a new game than a nicely set up used one.

#1159 4 years ago
Quoted from anathematize:

lol. because i'm intelligent enough to be able to separate a theme from gameplay and have the ability to analyze and comment on a game from several different angles while recognizing the weaknesses of said game.
why are you here?
oh yea. blind shilling. carry on.

Just seems like a lot of wasted energy to me. I am not here trying to promote the game by any means but i am here because i care about this game and i want people to know that all of this talk about how bad the game sucks is total bullshit. Obviously people need to try it for themselves to make their own decision but if i can help someone understand the game so that they enjoy it more then i would like to do that. Thats much better than just shitting on a game that doesn't deserve it. There are people that put a lot of hard work into making this game and its sad that people are unfairly shitting all over it.

#1160 4 years ago

To each their own! I love the pin! The artwork is amazing!

#1161 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

The game play is amazing and fun! I’d purchase grandpa’s basement as a desk toy, if they made it available on its own (I’ve never liked a lower/upper playfield prior to Munsters, except maybe Black Hole). It’s that good! One of the more innovative toy mechs in all of pinball!

#1162 4 years ago
Quoted from aingide:

Agreed.
I think that a part of the reason Munsters and, to some extent, Black Knight were greenlit was to let these two designers work on their dream themes. Stern is at a place where they can afford to take a few chances to keep the crew happy.

Where did you make up that rubbish of a statement ?

#1163 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

If it was warranted it would be one thing but Munsters is getting a bad wrap i don't give a F what anybody says. There are a handful of people on here that are just doing it to be trolls and honestly its a shame and pretty embarrassing.
There is nothing wrong with this game at all. Is it the best game ever? No its not but its extremely good ad its a lot of fun. BM66 when it first came out honestly deserved a thread like this. That game should have never been allowed to leave the factory with the code in as bad of shape as what it was, but Munsters is pretty damn good and its possibly the best game that i own to challenge my friends on score wise. Great tournament game for sure!

People have a right to an opinion. Plenty of people dislike Addams and find it shallow, even though it is the worlds best selling pin. Plenty of people love deep ruleset pins like LOTR, whilst others have no time for them (like me). If someone asked me what my opinion was of LOTR I'd tell them I wasn't a fan, but it doesn't mean LOTR is crap.

What you CAN objectively point out is BOM cost cutting like single target banks instead of drop targets, with the price remaining the same or going up. That would be a valid criticism regardless of what the theme happened to be.

For what it's worth I think people disproportionately cheerleading the pin and talking it up based on a code update that may (more than likely won't) never happen is just as disingenuous as people who are hating on it because they just want to, or whatever. It's alright to like Munsters for what it is, and people should certainly only buy it based on what it is rather than what it might be in the future if Stern ever go beyond 1.00 code, but it's no more right to talk about it like its the worst pin ever as it is to pretend that it's amazing (or at least act like it being amazing is an objective fact).

#1164 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinwalk:

As a general rule, I enjoy reading all the different posts on lots of different games. But this thread is filled with haters who just keep harping on the same real or perceived issues. It's depressing. I don't understand the passion with which some posters spew their disgust and disappointment regarding Munsters.
Personally, I own a Munsters LE. For whatever reason, I enjoy it immensely. If that ever changes, I will sell it (at a loss, as almost everything depreciates) and move on to something else. Meanwhile, I will enjoy the heck out of it. Life is too short (for me) to give a lot of my attention to haters and whiners. No offense to anyone, just my opinion.

If you don't want to read about the shortcomings of a game and don't want to give attention to its detractors, I think it would make sense to avoid a "<Game name>. Worst Code Ever? Probably?" thread.

EDIT: I made this reply before I saw that Aurich said the same thing a few posts up. I certainly don't feel like you need to be told the same thing twice.

#1165 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Honestly I'd rather buy a used game than another NIB game, more headaches trying to dial in a new game than a nicely set up used one.

I totally agree. Took me over 1 month to dial-in IMDN! Sure, it was an outlier, but my Munsters CPU died after 30 games! I've owned many games (as you know) and I've NEVER had a CPU board die on me. KISS "node board" died after 200 plays or so ($200 to replace).

My B/W games have been rock solid over the years. Power boards and bridge rectifiers need some love/care, but that's very infrequent (and inexpensive).

The notion that NIB == "rock solid and maintenance free" is BS.

#1166 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Just seems like a lot of wasted energy to me. I am not here trying to promote the game by any means but i am here because i care about this game and i want people to know that all of this talk about how bad the game sucks is total bullshit.

It's not total bullshit. I like the license, bought the game. After 30 games, CPU died and I decided the gameplay was much too simplistic for me to justify keeping it. I've owned many games over the years and Munsters was by far my biggest NIB disappointment. From my perspective, the only standout is the artwork. Everything else "meh".

I respect that you love it, you should respect others don't!

#1167 4 years ago

I’ve never seen a Whitestar or SAM Game “die”. Worst problems I’ve ever seen on that era of Stern is a flipper transistor go bad or a DMD outgas....and even those probs are super rare. My LOTR was built in 2005. Rock solid. I’ve had my FGY since 2007. Still plays like new.

#1168 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I’ve never seen a Whitestar or SAM Game “die”. Worst problems I’ve ever seen on that era of Stern is a flipper transistor go bad or a DMD outgas....and even those probs are super rare. My LOTR was built in 2005. Rock solid. I’ve had my FGY since 2007. Still plays like new.

i'm a SAM defender (let's admit i have absolutly no confidence in the actual SPIKE system)
now, to be honest, my TRON LE & my TWD had probs very quickly after deboxing with the CPU board, all 2 swapped under warranty, and all was OK after...

#1169 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

I love this theme and I agree that the artwork is amazing on this game. I am glad that a color version of the premium edition is now being offered.

If Stern decides to improve the code I will seriously consider this pin at some point in the future. It doesn't have to be super deep code, but it has to be enough to keep my interest.

In the interest of full disclosure, I haven't had the opportunity to play Munsters yet, but some of the comments regarding the somewhat under developed status of the code has me a little concerned and as a result I am taking a wait and see approach going forward.

Gord

#1170 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Probably much better but he didn't and we got a Dwight code. The game is still coded pretty well and is a lot of fun though. If you disagree with that go seek one out and try to blow up a big score on one. See how much that you can cash in on the Super jackpots.

Then what after you cash in super jackpots? It's rinse and repeat every time you play it.

#1171 4 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

Then what after you cash in super jackpots? It's rinse and repeat every time you play it.

this is what i initially stated about the code. 75% of the game is rinse and repeat. you basically do the same thing for every character in the game except lilly which is an uninspired switch hit mode.

I retried it over a month later and still meh. watched a video of a much better player who scored 800 million on it and it was still meh. call outs get really bad after hearing them so many times.

It should have been a game show theme called jackpot because that is the only thing to do. get jackpots.

meh meh meh oh yeah meh

#1172 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

i'm a SAM defender (let's admit i have absolutly no confidence in the actual SPIKE system)
now, to be honest, my TRON LE &amp; my TWD had probs very quickly after deboxing with the CPU board, all 2 swapped under warranty, and all was OK after...

Ya know, I forgot about XMen. That had aux board issues hat blew up some CPUs. What a nightmare that game was. The 2 Whitestar & 5 SAMS that I have had for a long time have all been great tho.

#1173 4 years ago
Quoted from busa32927:

call outs get really bad after hearing them so many times.

SS: Elvira cooing about this or that gets old. AFM: THe call outs get old. T2: The call outs get old. TNA: The call outs get old. It is a long list.....

My Robocop call outs get old but I still hammer away at that pin.

Is there any talking pinball machine where the call outs don't get old? Please, tell me.

#1174 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Is there any talking pinball machine where the call outs don't get old? Please, tell me.

Family Guy,

#1175 4 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

People have a right to an opinion.

I agree 100% but eventually when you keep continually coming to a thread expressing your hate for a game or even going as far as creating a thread to express your hate for a game, then you are just being an asshole or a troll. There are plenty of games that i dont like and there is one pinball company that i dont like in particular but you dont see me over in their threads slamming their games.

If you dont like the game thats fine and i respect that, but eventually you need to move on.

#1176 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I respect that you love it, you should respect others don't

I do respect that some people dont like it and I've said that many times. What i don't respect is the same 5 people who wont stfu about it.

#1177 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

If you dont like the game thats fine and i respect that, but eventually you need to move on.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

I do respect that some people dont like it and I've said that many times. What i don't respect is the same 5 people who wont stfu about it.

I get it, but there is hypocrisy in wanting detractors to "stfu about it" (when you have been one of the most staunch advocates for the game!).

If you really dig the game, don't know why it matters. I guess some folks worry about resale being impacted? Who knows...

#1178 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Agreed, but it must be losing steam bashing Munsters, looks like we are back to spreading the fear about Spike.

#1179 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I get it, but there is hypocrisy in wanting detractors to "stfu about it" (when you have been one of the most staunch advocates for the game!).

Sorry but i disagree totally. I just get sick of hearing the same few people ragging on the game and i think most people would agree with me that its just getting to the point to where its stupid. I have never seen a hobby where there are so many negative people in my life. These people must be a real drag to be around in real life.

#1180 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

If you really dig the game, don't know why it matters. I guess some folks worry about resale being impacted? Who knows...

Just put those whoever this is on ignore (I can't see them...just your response lol), Pinside is so much more pleasant. This is GB redux. People who spend a lot on horrible games with their favorite themes will defend them to the death. There's no getting through with constructive criticism or logic.

(Fortunately, unlike GB, Munsters is actually playable from a physical standpoint - so it's got that going for it at least lol)

#1181 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Just put those whoever this is on ignore (I can't see them...just your response lol), Pinside is so much more pleasant. This is GB redux. People who spend a lot on horrible games with their favorite themes will defend them to the death. There's no getting through with constructive criticism or logic.
(Fortunately, unlike GB, Munsters is actually playable from a physical standpoint - so it's got that going for it at least lol)

Must be a lot of fun to read threads and not really knowing what all is being said.

#1182 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Must be a lot of fun to read threads and not really knowing what all is being said.

But if you drain the thread you disagree with, solves the problem completely. You don't need the agitation.

#1183 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

But if you drain the thread you disagree with, solves the problem completely. You don't need the agitation.

Thats true.....but i don't want to do that

#1184 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You can't have it both ways really. I drain threads all the time when I don't feel like dealing with the angst. I ignore people too, and I have yet to feel like I'm missing a thing.

Either be interested in what people have to say, even if you don't agree, or use the tools to remove them as irritations. Draining a thread feels great imo!

#1185 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

And crying when people come into the Munsters club thread "being rude" by pointing out the machines clear shortcomings, but then doing the EXACT SAME THING by coming into the clear anti-club thread and spouting "Munsters is great" nonsense nonstop is hypocritical.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

I don't necessarily disagree with you but i like to see when someone is being a total DICK so i can call them out on it.

Thank you for making my point just one post later.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well, it's better than one person doing enough delusional posting for the other "five" with a realistic take.

#1186 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You can't have it both ways really. I drain threads all the time when I don't feel like dealing with the angst. I ignore people too, and I have yet to feel like I'm missing a thing.
Either be interested in what people have to say, even if you don't agree, or use the tools to remove them as irritations. Draining a thread feels great imo!

I don't necessarily disagree with you but i like to see when someone is being a total DICK so i can call them out on it.

#1187 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

And crying when people come into the club thread being rude but then doing the EXACT SAME THING by coming into the clear anti-club thread and spouting "Munsters is great" nonsense nonstop is hypocritical.

Cry me a river Vireland. Like a give a F what you think

#1188 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Cry me a river Vireland. Like a give a F what you think

Well, that doesn't actually matter to anyone except you. The point is you're being hypocritical and annoying by breaking your own "rules."

#1189 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Well, that doesn't actually matter to anyone except you. The point is you're being hypocritical and annoying by breaking your own "rules."

Yeah and the point also is that you are being a .......i will just say Troll. This thread would probably die if it wasn't for you.

#1190 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah and the point also is that you are being a .......i will just say Troll. This thread would probably die if it wasn't for you.

Fortunately, I'm ON TOPIC in this thread. You are NOT. That's the point. Would you like to post something negative about Munsters? There's lots to choose from...

#1191 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

It's not total bullshit. I like the license, bought the game. After 30 games, CPU died and I decided the gameplay was much too simplistic for me to justify keeping it. I've owned many games over the years and Munsters was by far my biggest NIB disappointment. From my perspective, the only standout is the artwork. Everything else "meh".
I respect that you love it, you should respect others don't!

Its like talking to a brick wall, I gave up in the end.

#1192 4 years ago

It's pretty obvious by now that whilst some love Munsters, it's never going to go down as a classic.

Not every game can be.

Stern sold out the 600 LE - job done.

Lets hope we never see the stupid mono targets again though.

#1193 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Fortunately, I'm ON TOPIC in this thread. You are NOT. That's the point. Would you like to post something negative about Munsters? There's lots to choose from...

Only in your mind you're on point, not everyone agrees with you sorry. I generally agree with you on most things and think that you do a lot of good and help a lot of people out, but i just can't be on your side about this at all and truthfully i cant believe that you won't just give it up. Why can't you just say your peace and move on? You are acting like Rarehero does about Ghostbusters or something.

#1194 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

It's pretty obvious by now that whilst some love Munsters, it's never going to go down as a classic.
Not every game can be.

Not many games do so thats not surprising. Munsters sold very well though actually so they must have done something right.

#1195 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Only in your mind you're on point, not everyone agrees with you sorry.

Don't change my words to fit your agenda. That's not what I said. I said I was ON TOPIC, as in this thread is ABOUT MUNSTERS HAVING THE WORST CODE EVER. The fact that's what this thread is FOR is not open for debate, it's not an opinion. It's a fact. You are in a thread about how awful munsters code is constantly deriding people for posting that it does indeed suck.

You whine when this happens in the Munsters club thread by people that don't like it and post there. If you notice, I haven't posted there negatively since I realized I was accidentally posting in it via notifications. Probably at least 6 weeks ago. Why can't you extend the same courtesy to people in this thread that don't share your OPINION by just dialing back (or off) your "Munsters is the bestest ever" posts here or being churlish to people that are ON TOPIC in this thread?

#1196 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Not every game can be.

I would really hope to see that Stern notices that they may have made a mistake with the code, and look at releasing a
heck of an update to lift not only sales for Stern, but earnings to opperators too.

Munsters could still be a classic, it has everything else going for it.
Fingers crossed, tho not sure George gomez or Gary Stern give 2 hoots tbh

I mean look how long GB has taken? nearly 30 months. Disgraceful

#1197 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Munsters sold very well though actually

Source?

#1198 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Don't change my words to fit your agenda. That's not what I said. I said I was ON TOPIC, as in this thread is ABOUT MUNSTERS HAVING THE WORST CODE EVER. The fact that's what this thread is FOR is not open for debate, it's not an opinion. It's a fact. You are in a thread about how awful munsters code is constantly deriding people for posting that it does indeed suck.
You whine when this happens in the Munsters club thread by people that don't like it and post there. If you notice, I haven't posted there negatively since I realized I was accidentally posting in it via notifications. Probably at least 6 weeks ago. Why can't you extend the same courtesy to people in this thread that don't share your OPINION by just dialing your "Munsters is the bestest ever" posts here or being churlish to people that are ON TOPIC in this thread?

You may be in topic but the thread was bullshit from the get go and thats my point. There are plenty of games that aren't as good as Munsters out there. This was a troll thread from the get go and you know it.

#1199 4 years ago

Yes i have a source but i will never say who it is sorry.

#1200 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You may be in topic but the thread was bullshit from the get go and thats my point. There are plenty of games that aren't as good as Munsters out there. This was a troll thread from the get go and you know it.

Okay, that's your OPINION, but why are you HERE dogging the people that don't share your OPINION when they've stayed out of your kumbaya Munsters club thread out of respect? The point is, you've expressed your opinion over and over and over in a thread here that's NOT ABOUT your opinion. You're just being disrespectful now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,425 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 29.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-worse-code-ever/page/24?hl=anathematize and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.