Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 11.43.14 AM (resized).png
you-have-chosen-wisely (resized).jpg
F50857BB-03D9-4B08-99E3-855F23907EE6 (resized).jpeg
rim.gif
Annotation 2019-06-03 152929 (resized).png
Resized_20190602_121852.jpeg
Screenshot_20190529-124632_Facebook.jpg
4FF1CF46-5994-4BC1-A7A7-05D2027EEB91.gif
There are 1,425 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 29.
#751 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I hate to tell you this because its kind of mean but nobody cares what you have to say because you just arent credible around here and nobody takes the time to read your 20 paragraph posts either. Why do you even waste your time here?

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you got voted the speaker of the house. You're a clown who doesn't think anyone is entitled to an opinion if it doesn't agree with yours. Sadly I myself like many others have learned there is a small group of people who act as if their opinion is the only one, and if you don't agree with them you're wrong. I'm sorry you like your buddies are typically wrong, almost never have any facts to back up your statements. You share your opinion and not everyone agrees with it, nor do I expect everyone to agree with mine. No reason for you to act like an ass.

#752 4 years ago
Quoted from guymontag451:

Calling Major Bullsh*t on this point. No way he beat this game the first 4 out of 5 times he played it.

I'm not lying... he's already beat the game 4 times. The code is very shallow which is typical of any new Stern game. He beat the game if you want I'll have him play again, its not a hard game to beat if you're a great pinball player. I will admit i'm not a great pinball player, the most I ever scored on the game was like 75 million. A typical game for me is about 30 million... I'm an average or below average player. My friend is one of the best players in the World.

BTW we're talking about Black Knight here not Munsters. I was commenting that both Munsters and Black Knight's code is weak... if you're confused and think I said he beat Munsters no that isn't what I was saying just Black Knight.

#753 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you got voted the speaker of the house. You're a clown who doesn't think anyone is entitled to an opinion if it doesn't agree with yours. Sadly I myself like many others have learned there is a small group of people who act as if their opinion is the only one, and if you don't agree with them you're wrong. I'm sorry you like your buddies are typically wrong, almost never have any facts to back up your statements. You share your opinion and not everyone agrees with it, nor do I expect everyone to agree with mine. No reason for you to act like an ass.

Well lets see, you call people babies, dumb, morons, idiots, you say your buddy bought a Munsters LE for 6500, etc etc etc. Maybe that's true but a Munsters LE is worth far morr than 6500 and you know it. I cant even list all of the crazy stuff that you say on here but some of the things you say sounds like it is coming from someone who isnt in their right mind and if you dont believe me just look at your 37.6% thumbs up/down ratio.

Do you think all of those people are giving you downvotes just to be a dick to you? Some are maybe but not all. They are doing it because of all the crazy off the wall shit that you post. The only thing you have said that you are right about is when you called me a clown.

Its not hard to be accepted here but if you keep calling people dumb, stupid, morons, and idiots you never will be i guarantee it. Some of the people that you are calling dumb and morons are doctors and lawyers, and there are many other common people like myself that are pretty smart on here as well if you can believe that or not.

You just need to chill and think about some of the things that you write. You arent going to like every one here and everyone isn't going to like you either but there are some good people on here. Ive met quite a few people on here that i now consider to be VERY good friends of mine. You can do the same, you just have to respect people and stop the name calling.

Oh and by the way im not the speaker of the house, just the speaker of the Munsters threads.

#754 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The only thing you have said that you are right about is when you called me a clown.

LOL.. You made me laugh Who-Dey

#755 4 years ago
Quoted from Hawks:

I like the Munsters, will be buying a premium this week

Congrats. B/W or color version?

#756 4 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

I may not be too far behind you.....

#757 4 years ago
Quoted from ozno:

Hobbit LE is the bomb. Love that game. Leaves Munsters in the dust.

The hobbit remains the gold standard for theme integration and balance of story / modes vs mindless scoring and overcomplicated code

#758 4 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

I caved and got a used pro as I love the theme, artwork and layout. Almost ordered a NIB Premium, but the code status made me wait. If code is improved, I may upgrade to a NIB Premium/LE.

You really need to play a Prem or LE, you are missing a lot by giving up the lower PF IMHO. So basically I'm saying is just don't judge everything strictly by the Pro.

#759 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I’ll get the B&W, it’s just so different from the rest of my collection
Also my wife likes it a lot too

#760 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

You really need to play a Prem or LE, you are missing a lot by giving up the lower PF IMHO. So basically I'm saying is just don't judge everything strictly by the Pro.

The good thing is all three models are awesome, but i really do enjoy the lower playfield more than i ever thought that i would. I hate lower playfields and especially ones with tiny pinballs, but this one rocks. Best lower playfield in the history of pinball i think. The Pro is definitely a good value though and one of the better pro models that has ever been offered.

#761 4 years ago

We all thank you Who-Dey for being mr. positive and staying constant with your message to set everyone straight that Munsters is a great game, that just needs some more love in the coding department, but still fun the way it is.

I can’t imagine Stern is going to leave it as is, even though good, because they’ll be making it for the next 3 to 4 years. They’ve added so many good features to Batman, so why won’t they do the same for Munsters? It wouldn’t take a lot to add a ton more mode based video for each character and even show based modes to make us all happier and open the flood gates to make this a classic title for years to come and a lot more sales to boot.

Stern’s a good company that listens to us, their customer. They do wish to please us, so we all keep buying (At least this is what I’m really hoping concerning Munsters).

#762 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

We all thank you Who-Dey for being mr. positive and staying constant with your message to set everyone straight that Munsters is a great game, that just needs some more love in the coding department, but still fun the way it is.
I can’t imagine Stern is going to leave it as is, even though good, because they’ll be making it for the next 3 to 4 years. They’ve added so many good features to Batman, so why won’t they do the same for Munsters? It wouldn’t take a lot to add a ton more mode based video for each character and even show based modes to make us all happier and open the flood gates to make this a classic title for years to come and a lot more sales to boot.
Stern’s a good company that listens to us, their customer. They do wish to please us, so we all keep buying (At least this is what I’m really hoping concerning Munsters).

Im with you and i want to see more also because this pin deserves it. I like it as is but if they put some more thought into it and added a few things it could be one of the greatest games ever. It literally could be Sterns Monster Bash.

#763 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

They’ve added so many good features to Batman, so why won’t they do the same for Munsters?

Because there’s no “they” about it. What non-Lyman game has ever had that kind of overhaul?

I don’t wish any pin to suck. I hope everyone gets what they want. But it’s foolish to think it will just happen and buy accordingly. Buy if you’re happy with it now without anything extra, and it’s a bonus if it ever gets a substantial update.

#764 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

What non-Lyman game has ever had that kind of overhaul?

Mustang and Star Trek come to mind, but the overhaul was to a lesser degree and neither ended up at the level of BM66.

#765 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

I can’t imagine Stern is going to leave it as is, even though good, because they’ll be making it for the next 3 to 4 years. They’ve added so many good features to Batman, so why won’t they do the same for Munsters?

If this is a serious question, you haven’t been following Stern very well. First, although code versioning is still somewhat arbitrary, a few years ago Stern changed to a convention where a code level at 1.0 or above was considered “feature complete” meaning that, for the most part, game play design was complete and that the only additions likely after that were critical system updates, bug fixes and perhaps some polish. This was a change made by Stern to help buyers understand how “complete” Stern believed the code was for any particular game and it was a welcome move.

The Batman code progression and reasons behind it has been well documented. I won’t go into to all of the detail here, but give you two milestones. It was originally released in December 2016 with code at level 0.57. It wasn’t until November 2018 when it was deemed feature complete at 1.00. 23 months from initial alpha level code to release level. Since then, just cleanup and polish. (I don’t think we will ever see a game released again from Stern with such an early version of code).

Munsters was released in December 2018 with version .81 though most didn’t play the code until the January .90 level. Around that time, Dwight said the code was essentially complete. 1.00 came out in May 2019. 6 months from initial to release level code. (Slightly unfair comparison since the initial levels were so far apart in their versioning).

Read through the READMEs for both (and other recent) games. It provides interesting insight into game development as you watch the progression.

You ask “why they won’t do the same with Munsters?”, presumably meaning make the existing code more robust and theme immersive. Because in each case Stern has now provided what is considered by the new definition of release level/1.00 code a “feature complete” game.

Could this change with Munsters? Sure. Stern may decide they left too much money on the table by focusing the code on the casual novice location player rather than the collector community and revisit the situation. But history over the past few years suggests that The Munsters code is pretty much done. I would love to be wrong, but am not holding my breath for any significant changes and I’m pretty confident Munsters will never have the depth and level of theme integration that Batman has.

#766 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Im with you and i want to see more also because this pin deserves it. I like it as is but if they put some more thought into it and added a few things it could be one of the greatest games ever. It literally could be Sterns Monster Bash.

And yet you keep bashing those of us who don’t own the game that have pretty much been saying exactly the same thing ...

#767 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

And yet you keep bashing those of us who don’t own the game that have pretty much been saying exactly the same thing ...

No ive bashed a few people that run the game into the ground like its their job in life but i respect most peoples opinions toward the game even if its negative. It would be nice if there was a little more to do in the game i wont deny it but its still pretty damn fun what is there. Its also very challenging and keeps me coming back for more. I hope we get more also believe me.

#768 4 years ago

Apologies if this has already been answered:

With the color Premium coming out, can't we assume a better code is coming?
I know (Dwight) - but Stern has to know they won't sell many color premiums with code as is.

Asking for some honest opinions please - as I'm considering trading for the title:
(Game's been bashed enough).

#769 4 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

LOL, to be honest I wouldn't assume but I do hope there is some more features to be added down the road.

#770 4 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

Unfortunately no.

#771 4 years ago

As others have said

Munsters code is done per Stern's v1.0 philosophy

Accept things as they are now

For some that's fine

For others that's terrible

It's either time to buy or it's time to sell

For the rest of us who waited on the sidelines, an instinct learned after being F'd in the past, it appears now is the time to move on by lusting for the next title (to hit v1.0) or revisit past titles (@ v1.0).

If you do anything else then prepare to argue with WhoDey or DrFright (depending on ownership status)

Software of v1.0+ means something now days. Don't forget it fellas.

#772 4 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

As others have said
Accept things as they are now
For some that's fine
For others that's terrible
It's either time to buy or it's time to sell
For the rest of us who waited on the sidelines, an instinct learned after being F'd in the past, it appears now is the time to move on by lusting for the next title (to hit v1.0) or revisit past titles (@ v1.0).
If you do anything else then prepare to argue with WhoDey or DrFright (depending on ownership status)
Software of v1.0+ means something now days. Don't forget it fellas.

D7430970-EA25-4FDF-BF37-A217E53FA64A (resized).jpegD7430970-EA25-4FDF-BF37-A217E53FA64A (resized).jpeg
#773 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

[quoted image]

PW79 just got Who-deyed

#774 4 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

PW79 just got Who-deyed

#775 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

BW for the win - IF - I proceed

#776 4 years ago

I agree. Bally/Williams for the win.

#777 4 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

but Stern has to know they won't sell many color premiums with code as is.

You cannot know that. The only ones who will know Stern's sales numbers will be Stern. Perhaps you could chase down some suppliers and get an idea but I imagine Stern has it suppliers locked up in NDAs that could rival Apple Computer.

But to use your logic, "[if] Stern knows[s] they won't sell many color premiums with code as is", then why would Stern even bother with it? It would be a complete waste of company resources.

You can look at it four ways:

1) Stern had a color Premium slated from the start as has been presented earlier. ( I tend to agree with this. Stern has not remained in business all of these years by making too many idiot moves).

2) Stern has gotten a enough of feedback from distributors (?) that suggests taking a risk on a color Premium is a good business risk.

3) Sales are going down the tube and Stern is trying to turn that around.

4) Sales are going better than planned and Stern is throwing caution to the wind and is going to crank them out.

And all of the above is proprietary information. People can call around and talk to distributors and try to make some guesses, but that is as good is it gets.

#778 4 years ago

Not to downplay the issue, I can see how anyone investing thousands into a modern piece of electronic machinery would have high expectations.

But after reading this thread over past little while, I was reflecting on the code depth concept, then I went to the basement to play a couple
games on my beloved El Dorado machine, and realized the code depth on that game is "move the spot" and "knock down the targets".

And I still really enjoy trying to do that every game.

I guess that means I am officially an old timer, even though I didn't realize that before.

#779 4 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

The hobbit remains the gold standard for theme integration and balance of story / modes vs mindless scoring and overcomplicated code

Have you not played Alien ?

#780 4 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

As others have said

And that 1.0 is a very misleading number. Bug fixes and play balance are not a part of that.

Rob

#781 4 years ago

On the Deadpool side of the world....Tanio(?) keeps adding more past 1.0

#782 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I'm not lying... he's already beat the game 4 times. The code is very shallow which is typical of any new Stern game. He beat the game if you want I'll have him play again, its not a hard game to beat if you're a great pinball player.

Just going back to my earlier point by repeating the point that you are either lying, or severely misinformed in what beating the game means. Currently it means getting through ALL of the battles and then COMPLETING Black Castle. Getting to "Knight Multiball" is not beating the game. And considering that the world got to watch a reveal stream that included Keith Elwin (currently ranked #2 in the world, and probably the GOAT) and Tim Sexton, who coded the damn thing (and is ranked #115th in the world) and saw that neither one of these guys blow right through the game. Quite the opposite actually.

I also own an arcade, and have had the game for a month. In that time we have had the likes of Colin Urban (#46 in the world, and winner of this year's INDISC), Zoe Vrabel (former female world champ, currently #197), Ken Martin (The Grand Champ on our game with 325 mil, and only confirmed Black Castle beater ranked 198th), Derek Miazga(#259) and Daniel Rone (this years Oregon State Champ, #272 world). None of whom were able to accomplish what you claimed that your unnamed "friend" did.

In over 2300 plays and counting, people have loved, liked, disliked, cursed at, or even hated the game, but no one ever described it as being too easy.

This is what I mean when I said that your claim was Bullsh*t. Your claim doesn't add up with anything, and when told otherwise, you freak out about being called a liar (when called out for lying) Side note to the rest of the people on pinside : you should see the Private Messages he sent me, they are DOOZIES!

But the question remains drfrightner , since you are so eager to prove you aren't lying, who is this mystery wizard man that plays pinball better than all of the people I have mentioned above? And why not stream or post a video of this mythical creature doing so? I mean it should take what, like one or two games tops? 15 minutes in and out the door? I mean, it's so easy right?

Ball is in your court, pal.

#783 4 years ago

Side note to the rest of the people on pinside : you should see the Private Messages he sent me, they are DOOZIES!

Lol you got some too huh? Unbelievable!

#784 4 years ago

Just noticed I wrote a post in the owners thread instead of here. Should have posted in this thread the following:

Feeling like if everyone jumps in and doesn’t wait this out, Stern will have no motivation to better the code. If everyone were to email them and tell them that’s what they’re waiting for, they’ll be plenty motivated.

It is good now, but for the price we’re paying it should be classic, with plenty of TV series related modes and content. There’s seventy shows, but it feels like they’ve selected parts from only a couple. Yes, Batman has set a standard that most expect from Munsters too. They are contemporaries after all. Shallow code just doesn’t cut it for this beloved show.

We’re all paying plenty for this title and deserve some depth or rather enough to keep us satisfied for years to come and not just our friends that visit occasionally. We just can’t buy for them. Stern needs to know we have their money waiting...

Money speaks louder than words. Manufacturers listen to that loud and clear. If the emails start piling up with people and all their money, they’ll for sure rework the code for 2019 prices and give us something more than MBr 90’s simple code.

#785 4 years ago

That assumes there would even be a consensus on "what's missing". Simply saying "it's shallow" doesn't really cut it.

Also, until such time as people actually stop buying these things on day 1, in whatever state they are released, simply because it's new and shiny, rather than threatening that they won't, then Stern have absolutely no motivation at all to waste money - because that's what it is - on development time adding new features etc.

It's not as if these pins are a subscription where you can vote with your wallet, people are giving Stern thousands of dollars based on what is released, and some forlorn hope that they might improve the code significantly in the future. My advice would be simply NOT give Stern money if you're unhappy with what they are delivering to you on day 1 - including the code it ships with. Otherwise you're at the mercy of whatever they give you, if anything, because they already have your money and you don't have any leverage.

#786 4 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

That assumes there would even be a consensus on "what's missing". Simply saying "it's shallow" doesn't really cut it.
Also, until such time as people actually stop buying these things on day 1, in whatever state they are released, simply because it's new and shiny, rather than threatening that they won't, then Stern have absolutely no motivation at all to waste money - because that's what it is - on development time adding new features etc.
It's not as if these pins are a subscription where you can vote with your wallet, people are giving Stern thousands of dollars based on what is released, and some forlorn hope that they might improve the code significantly in the future. My advice would be simply NOT give Stern money if you're unhappy with what they are delivering to you on day 1 - including the code it ships with. Otherwise you're at the mercy of whatever they give you, if anything, because they already have your money and you don't have any leverage.

Fully agree with your comment. There is a thread started telling Stern what is missing, with others even volunteering to help sort show material to add to the code. It’s not that difficult to do.

#787 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It literally BLOWS ME AWAY that Stern would be “lazy” on any code for any game
Look at the results. Are they trying to sell less pins?
All the development work that goes into making a pin and the initial excitement of Munsters and then THUD
I mean I love the pin but it should be so much more on theme integration at least
Maybe all they care about is hitting a goal of 12k machines per year no matter where they come from?
BUT I really think stuff like this is gonna come back to haunt them eventually if they keep it up

Competition for Stern -- REAL competition -- just doesn't exist. JJP picks "safe" themes, don't "nail" their code (by code I mean modes, callouts, clips, overall pkg), they ship WELL AFTER reveal and then hype dies down and are priced $2K more that Stern Pros. All other manufacturers are a non-factor.

Each Stern game relies on the the designer/coded to get "proper" treatment. You want a players game, Lyman is the easy pick. Although I'll say with Deadpool, Tanio has done a fantastic job. Clever stuff. He's following in footsteps.

#788 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Competition for Stern -- REAL competition -- just doesn't exist. JJP picks "safe" themes, don't "nail" their code (by code I mean modes, callouts, clips, overall pkg), they ship WELL AFTER reveal and then hype dies down and are priced $2K more that Stern Pros. All other manufacturers are a non-factor.
Each Stern game relies on the the designer/coded to get "proper" treatment. You want a players game, Lyman is the easy pick. Although I'll say with Deadpool, Tanio has done a fantastic job. Clever stuff. He's following in footsteps.

The want to believe folks and glass 1/2 full guys, and I'm probably one of them most of the time, keep fighting the facts, logic and common sense.

Bottom line, for now, Lyman should be the only HUO Stern pin I should consider.

A constant mantra in law school, "DON'T FIGHT THE FACTS"! This is my new Pinball mantra

What if.......DR can compete with Stern on pricing and volume? I know, a big if.

Stern has to keep growing, going from 12k pins a yr. to 8k pins would be a huge blow.

JJP isn't gonna provide the "real competition", its been 8 yrs and the quality control is still terrible and prices too high. They will maintain their niche but it remains to be seen whether or not they can announce a game and deliver it 60 days later AND improve quality control by hiring permanent line workers.

#789 4 years ago

Side note to the rest of the people on pinside : you should see the Private Messages he sent me, they are DOOZIES!

Just as a point of interest, if you ever lose the amusement factor of the messages, if you put someone on ignore they lose the ability to PM you.

#790 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

[quoted image]

You should go back and read over all your posts on the Wonka thread from the night of the reveal. You were trolling pretty incessantly.

#791 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Just as a point of interest, if you ever lose the amusement factor of the messages, if you put someone on ignore they lose the ability to PM you.

Currently I have enjoyed them. He reminds me of a gremlin, and I think that he's just really cute (but also nasty). Thanks for the tip though, did not know that.

#792 4 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Have you not played Alien ?

Alien doesn't count, as it can't be bought. It may as well not exist.

Also, it's missing the movie's main character...Hobbit includes all 400 characters lol ...Flibbi, Schmibbi, Bibbi, Floppy, Gloppy, Sloppy....

#793 4 years ago

Munsters is a gorgeous pin, solid as a rock, FUN, fast and an awesome layout.

The overall "quality" has taken a big step up from IDMN. It's a tank by comparison of yesteryear Stern.

The shots are great, some are challenging and Dragula is damn near impossible but fun!

The code is what it is. The only negative is that it could be so much more. Come on Stern!

#794 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Munsters is a gorgeous pin, solid as a rock, FUN, fast and an awesome layout.
The overall "quality" has taken a big step up from IDMN. It's a tank by comparison of yesteryear Stern.
The shots are great, some are challenging and Dragula is damn near impossible but fun!
The code is what it is. The only negative is that it could be so much more. Come on Stern!

Agree with this 100%

I understand people are disappointed the game is not deeper, but to say it is bad purely because it is not deep seems flawed. Games are not going to keep getting more and more complex simply because they were released in later years. That is an unreasonable expectation, frankly. If games like Iron Man and AFM are not your thing, fine, but stop complaining in these threads about it and go play GOT or something. Munsters feels good to shoot and it is a lot of fun lining up a run into Munster Madness with 6x playfield and 8+ super jackpots stacked.

#795 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

IMDN was an outlier...way more out-of-the-box problems than most Stern games.

What specifically are you referring to in terms of Munsters being a "tank"? I don't notice anything that stood out.

#796 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

IMDN was an outlier...way more out-of-the-box problems than most Stern games.
What specifically are you referring to in terms of Munsters being a "tank"? I don't notice anything that stood out.

Well i felt like i could pick up and toss IMDN along with my BM66. The corner braces, wood bottom, PF seems to have a better clear job, pure weight of the pin and just overall feel of being solid.

I agree that IMDN was an outlier from all the Stern pins I've purchased. Junk Sarco mech and captive ball issues.

#797 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

You should go back and read over all your posts on the Wonka thread from the night of the reveal. You were trolling pretty incessantly.

No i wasn't. The only thing that i said was that the game was not near as special and groundbreaking like kaneda pumped it up to be. The game looks ok but its nothing new or anything that is going to blow people away. I never said it sucked or anything like that at all. I just said the game isn’t anything special and its not. Its a nice game and people who like the theme will enjoy it. I tuned into that reveal stream and was all excited to see this game because of how K man hyped it up and they pulled the cover off and it was nothing but a regular pinball machine just like any other game out there and i was like WTF? I was letdown a little i wont lie. The game is still ok though and will probably be fun, nothing i would want personally though.

#798 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Not entirely true unless you delete old PMs from them. As long as they have a PM in your inbox, they can still PM you while ignored. Also, they can still harrass you with downvotes that are visible to you despite being ignored. I know this because one especially huge loser shill account has done this.

#799 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Not entirely true unless you delete old PMs from them. As long as they have a PM in your inbox, they can still PM you while ignored. Also, they can still harrass you with downvotes that are visible to you despite being ignored. I know this because one especially huge loser shill account has done this.

Good to know, because he just keeps sending them. Such an angry little man. Seems like the Donald Trump of pinball. Silly tantrums, unimaginative name calling, and exaggerated boastful claims of his success and knowledge.

#800 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Also, they can still harrass you with downvotes that are visible to you despite being ignored.

I dunno, I've always found it kind of amusing to see the downvotes, it means they're reading my posts, and meanwhile I don't see a thing they have to say.

If you're getting abusive PMs then report him, there's no excuse for that nonsense. I might have hypothetically ignored a certain poster ages ago, and my life is better for it. Do as you will, but I recommend not wasting your time with some people.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 1,425 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 29.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-worse-code-ever/page/16?hl=guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.