Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 11.43.14 AM (resized).png
you-have-chosen-wisely (resized).jpg
F50857BB-03D9-4B08-99E3-855F23907EE6 (resized).jpeg
rim.gif
Annotation 2019-06-03 152929 (resized).png
Resized_20190602_121852.jpeg
Screenshot_20190529-124632_Facebook.jpg
4FF1CF46-5994-4BC1-A7A7-05D2027EEB91.gif
There are 1,425 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 29.
#651 4 years ago

Remember the days of a 3 color cabinet, some drop targets and a
few pop bumpers along with the sounds of a chime.
A lot less pinside crying. Oh the good old days! Getting old
isn’t for wimps.

#652 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

For all those that have great Munsters code suggestions please email
Dwight Sullivan [email protected]

CC Gary Stern too, let your voices be heard by many and at the top as well.

#653 4 years ago

There really is no excuse for this not to become one of the greatest pins of all time . I have an LE and love it but better , more voluminous and diversified video clips of all characters to accompany new modes for each would put it over the top . It’s dumbfounding to think stern would create such a beautiful , well themed , visual masterpiece like Munsters and NOT want to polish it into a fine jewel . Would EASILY be a top 5 pin for me - all the other parts are already there.

#654 4 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Remember the days of a 3 color cabinet, some drop targets and a
few pop bumpers along with the sounds of a chime.
A lot less pinside crying. Oh the good old days! Getting old
isn’t for wimps.

...and how much did those games cost?

Higher prices = higher expectations = more complaints.

#655 4 years ago
Quoted from ozno:

This is what I sent to Dwight:
1. When playing the lower playfield (Grandpa’s Lab) it seems like you could use the upper playfield lighting to make it epic when you hit shots down there. (lightning shoots across the entire machine) It’s anticlimactic right now. SFX for the lower playfield are very muted also.
2. Dragula is kind of boring. Why not use the zap button here? You can drag race Dragula. Put a meter on screen and hit zap at the right time for the perfect race start and button smash to win the race.
3. Spot is very underused. Make a mode where he pops up briefly and you try and hit him. Big fire fx on screen.
4. There are some nice cut screen videos in the game. Need more. But the real question is how do you capture the fun side of the show in the game? Herman is a giant goofy funny guy. Assemble some short video clips of that characteristic and make a mode out of it. Hit ramps to trigger each video. Hit the final one to win the mode and get a video of Herman doing his best laugh or some other great quote.
5. Herman tries out for the Dodgers mode. Hit the left ramp for a home run. Cut to video Eddie says “Atta boy pop!” Avoid right ramp. Lily says “Oh Herman” score multiplies with each home run and decreases with each right ramp.
6. Use that clip of grand pa turning out the lights in the wrestling episode for a blackout mode. Hit Spot to turn the lights back on. -red fire lighting.
7. Needs a Marilyn mode playing on the ugly Marilyn joke.

These are some great suggestions. If Lyman was able to make a game like BM66 better with code. Imagine what good code could do for a great shooting game like munsters. You need to start a new thread that is titled Munsters Code Suggestions for Dwight.

#656 4 years ago
Quoted from Gritty:

You need to start a new
thread that is titled Munsters Code Suggestions for Dwight.

I couldn't agree more and like this enough. Excellent idea, then email Dwight the link to it.

#657 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

He unfairly gets slammed for GB, when his time is dictated by his boss, Stern. All GB complaining should be directed to Stern, not Dwight.
Love the Munsters and positive Stern can pull a rabbit out of the hat code wise, if they’ll let Dwight do his thing and we all give suggestions of what can make it a great deal better.
Really hoping they will give Dwight the time to do this theme the right way, like they did Lyman on Batman. What a fab game, Batman! Now we just need Munsters to be brought up to that standard.

I thought the rumor was that Lyman does lots of his 'final polishing' for these games in his off-time when he's not at work because he's so passionate about the games and has the unique insight of being a top-tier player (so he can discover things that most coders wouldn't see).

If that is the case then we likely will never see a finished GB codebase nor will Munsters get much attention past the 1.0 update. The current track records just prove it.

#658 4 years ago

As we approach 700 posts, I think we can all agree that Munsters code is probably better than Doodle Bug's, but Bad Cats code gives it a real run for the money.

#659 4 years ago

And as we all sit and ponder over the Munster's code, Stern just
announced a fourth model "Colored Premium". You can't make this
shit up, Gary's first order of business especially if he wants
sales to increase with four models now was to kick Dwight in ass
and have him address the code first or he'll have a nice warehouse
full of pretty colored machines.

#660 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

You can't make this
shit up,

gotta link?

#662 4 years ago

Maybe it will be better in color.2019-05-14 14_14_49-Facebook - Internet Explorer (resized).png2019-05-14 14_14_49-Facebook - Internet Explorer (resized).png

#663 4 years ago

Best art package was the premium because it was in black and white.

#664 4 years ago

.......or he'll have a nice warehouse full of
pretty colored machines.

At this stage they at least have one BW stuck in that warehosue
that would otherwise be in someone's house ( mine )...... I truly
cant see anyone ordering this game NIB as it stands right now
whether it be colour, BW, LE or comes with a free BJ voucher from
your local establishment.

Surely Stern are sitting around and going "wtf have we done here
and how do we fix this and get sales rolling on this game,"
surely?

#665 4 years ago
Quoted from Gritty:

These are some great suggestions. If Lyman was able to make a
game like BM66 better with code. Imagine what good code could do
for a great shooting game like munsters. You need to start a new
thread that is titled Munsters Code Suggestions for Dwight.

I couldn't agree more and like this enough. Excellent idea, then
email Dwight the link to it.

Thinking the same thing...........YOUR WISH has now come true!

Please see link below, and keep to positive improvements. For my fellow Pinsiders that have posted suggestions already, I humbly ask you to repost those suggestions here so they are CONSOLIDATED for Stern. Thank you in advance.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-code-suggestions-for-dwight#post-4994045

#666 4 years ago

New code today :
PRO V1.00 - May 29, 2019
========================
Fixed:
- The HOW-TO attract videos will now not play if turned off from the standard
adjustments.
- Fixed some speech timings.
- Fixed Munster Madness level II timer issues.
New:
- Added Topper lamp effects
- Added Team Credits ESaster egg: 1 2 3. To see it you Hold in Both flippers,
then you enter numbers with the left flipper and enter on with the right.
Finally, when you are done you have to enter one last time with the right
flipper. So 1 2 3 would be B LR LLR LLLR R
- Added Topper clock effect to Raven Multiball Jackpots
Tweaked:
- Changed the Marilyn award to LIGHT MARILYN SUPER JACKPOT and START SUPER
POPS at 2 and then every 2 thereafter.
- Added a guaranteed ball save time to Raven Multiball.
- Pressing the top button to start a game when there are no credits will no
longer make a sound as the button is released.
- Starting a game with zero credits will now only make a sound 3 times before
the game will wait an hour before it will make sounds again.
Moved to SYS 2.27:
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.40.0
- Updated instructions for RESTORE SETTINGS.
- Reordered items in UTIL->VOL, moved CABINET SPEAKER TYPE to be after BACKBOX
SPEAKER TYPE.
- Added UTIL->RESET->VOL which will reset all audio settings to their default
values.

#667 4 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

At this stage they at least have one BW stuck in that warehosue
that would otherwise be in someone's house ( mine )...... I
truly
cant see anyone ordering this game NIB as it stands right now
whether it be colour, BW, LE or comes with a free BJ voucher
from
your local establishment.
Surely Stern are sitting around and going "wtf have we done here
and how do we fix this and get sales rolling on this game,"
surely?

Did Stern kick your dog or something?

The pinside echo chamber is strong on this title.. and just getting worse and worse every title.

#668 4 years ago

May 29? CODE FROM THE FUTURE

#669 4 years ago

This doesn’t seem to bode well for anyone on the sidelines waiting for more robust code before buying.

#670 4 years ago

I was truly hoping to be wrong on this title. but 1.0 code dropped today and it was shill. what a total waste. it comes across as they only paid for the license of 1 commercial and that is all there is. Would have been better as a something like "primus" pin. I guess the best you can hope for is either a total revamp of the code or a reuse of the layout.

#671 4 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

May 29? CODE FROM THE FUTURE

It means don't expect another update until after that date! Just updated mine and for as minimal as it was, at least I didn't have to redo all the settings

#672 4 years ago

I have found it hard to keep up with this thread, and I understand people wanting their game to be better...

But I really don't understand how people are finding it hard to come to terms with "Munsters not being the best game ever".

Just because it was a recent "new shiny" and you chose to pay a fortune for it does not somehow guarantee any sort of "best ever" features in a game. I have been a pinball owner for ~20 years, a LOT of games have come out. Each one was hyped by somebody or other. I can promise you that not every game that was released has been the "best one ever".

Munsters can be an okay location game. Sure. It had simple code promised and delivered. It seems like people got what they paid for.

#673 4 years ago

yes it delivered 80s level of simple code. like bally 8 ball. you can see everything the game has to offer in a couple games. simple code can be good. but it falls extremely short in comparison to any game stern has released in the past 20 years. Short on call outs, code, theme integration, and any sort of mode.

It did succeed in looks, shots and is fun to shoot. but for the price it is extremely short of any recent game.

It has the potential to be amazing. can all be fixed in the coding but nothing was done.

#674 4 years ago

After playing some Munsters last night as a good tournament player one thing that I think would make this game more enjoyable for people is to take more of a Monster Bash approach. By this I mean make all the main modes stackable like last night i would start spot so for those thirty seconds I make a boring orbit shots to keep the ball safe to get me closer to the higher scoring Munster madness. But if mode's were stackable I could play spot in a multi ball and I would play it out because it's safer. I think it would also be nice to to get all the mode's running at the same time to unlock some other special mode or making stuff worth more points similar to when you get all the muti balls running in Godzilla at the same or when you get all the modes running at the same time in Monster Bash. One thing I also think would be a better improvement is to make Herman do other stuff because once you play the Herman multi ball he is pointless until you play Munster Madness all you get is silly hurry ups. I would like to see some mini side modes added by hitting Herman instead of the lame hurry ups.

#675 4 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

After playing some Munsters last night as a good tournament player one thing that I think would make this game more enjoyable for people is to take more of a Monster Bash approach. By this I mean make all the main modes stackable like last night i would start spot so for those thirty seconds I make a boring orbit shots to keep the ball safe to get me closer to the higher scoring Munster madness. But if mode's were stackable I could play spot in a multi ball and I would play it out because it's safer. I think it would also be nice to to get all the mode's running at the same time to unlock some other special mode or making stuff worth more points similar to when you get all the muti balls running in Godzilla at the same or when you get all the modes running at the same time in Monster Bash. One thing I also think would be a better improvement is to make Herman do other stuff because once you play the Herman multi ball he is pointless until you play Munster Madness all you get is silly hurry ups. I would like to see some mini side modes added by hitting Herman instead of the lame hurry ups.

My head is already spinning with your "wishlist". You start out with " one thing that I think would make this game more enjoyable for people " followed by a large paragraph full of verbiage that has me crossing my eyes.

I just want to play pinball and not interested in having a printed rule sheet to tell me what I have to do next.

#676 4 years ago

Truly 1.00.0 was a colossal update from the Gods.

Those people who judged it pre 1.00.0 or sold their pin before this motherlode must surely be really kicking themselves, for sure..

#677 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

My head is already spinning with your "wishlist". You start out with " one thing that I think would make this game more enjoyable for people " followed by a large paragraph full of verbiage that has me crossing my eyes.
I just want to play pinball and not interested in having a printed rule sheet to tell me what I have to do next.

But that's why no one currently really likes this game because the rule set is too one dimensional an easy we have a huge amount of players here in Pittsburgh and almost every one here has the same response for Munster it's to simple and one dimensional with the same repetitive strategy which does not make people interested in playing again. My idea wasn't to complex all I was saying is make the main modes stackable because a skilled player will just make repetitive shots to stay safe during the not important modes and a novice will usually aim at those dangers shots and drain very fast from a dangerous shot and not get rewarded by a balanced amount of points. With my idea of stacking modes some other modes can now be utilized better during gameplay.

#678 4 years ago

But that's why no one currently really likes this game because the rule set is too one dimensional an easy we have a huge amount of players here in Pittsburgh with almost every new games and all the classic titles and almost every one here has the same response for Munster it's to simple and one dimensional with the same repetitive strategy which does not make people interested in playing again. My idea wasn't to complex all I was saying is make the main modes stackable because a skilled player will just make repetitive shots to stay safe during the not important modes and a novice will usually aim at those dangers shots and drain very fast from a dangerous shot and not get rewarded by a balanced amount of points. With my idea of stacking modes some other modes can now be utilized better during gameplay.

I also think with my idea of making the main modes stackable will make it easier for a less skilled player to have fun and just play pinball but also add the depth and strategy a skilled player wants.

#679 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I mean no offense, but looking at your collection it doesn't seem like you're particularly interested in even vaguely modern pinball. Meaning the kind of rule sets that existed in the '90s.

Nothing wrong with that, I happed to think the kind of early solid state titles you seem to favor are great games. But people don't want to pay $6k for games of that complexity.

Just saying, you're probably a pretty extreme outlier for the conversation. Doesn't mean you don't get an opinion, just that I doubt many people buying this game only own games from the '80s otherwise and are looking for that kind of simple play.

#680 4 years ago

I also think with my idea of making the main modes stackable will make it easier for a less skilled player to have fun and just play pinball but also add the depth and strategy a skilled player wants.

One query is if you make the modes stackable could you be in Munster madness how quickly? 2 minutes? Then how long to repeat it?

Could be stacking was removed so you could not "beat" the game 2x in 5 minutes.

#681 4 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

Truly 1.00.0 was a colossal update from the Gods.
Those people who judged it pre 1.00.0 or sold their pin before this motherlode must surely be really kicking themselves, for sure..

LoL motherload of code lol unhuh. nothing new but topper code and easter eggs in the credits. sad so sad.

how about this. u have an 80s version of the code and then u make a modern version of the code that uses more assets and has strategy. implement anything that anyone has posted on how to make it better. then the player can choose what version of code they want to play.

maybe stern can make lemonade out of this lemon.

#682 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I mean no offense, but looking at your collection it doesn't seem like you're particularly interested in even vaguely modern pinball. Meaning the kind of rule sets that existed in the '90s.
Nothing wrong with that, I happed to think the kind of early solid state titles you seem to favor are great games. But people don't want to pay $6k for games of that complexity.
Just saying, you're probably a pretty extreme outlier for the conversation. Doesn't mean you don't get an opinion, just that I doubt many people buying this game only own games from the '80s otherwise and are looking for that kind of simple play.

For me, cost and complexity aren't the issue. It's cost and FUN. Fun is obviously very personal, but there is no denying when a game has "chemistry" (between the dots/graphics, callouts, rules, etc.). As Coolpinballdino says above, the game is one dimensional. I believe the theme integration lacks "chemistry" (not just a Dwight issue). When you hit Herman, Spot, the shots don't feel fun. The callouts don't motivate. It's tough to quantify, but it's clear that many of us a feel the game is lacking. Fortunately, this is one of those rare games that I knew wasn't going to last after 30 games. I'm usually much more patient with my games/purchases. No big deal...they can't all by "great"!

#683 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Your point is well taken. No offenses have been inferred.

Perhaps it is the simpler code appeals to me. TWD and IMDN left me cold. To my surprise, after about the 5th try, Ghostbusters is starting to appeal to me.

#684 4 years ago

Maybe the sales are flat and Stern doesn't want to invest much more in code. Let's face it outside the old man world of pinball this theme is about as dated as it gets, I doubt hipsters at barcades give a toss.

#685 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Maybe the sales are flat and Stern doesn't want to invest much more in code

Sales are flat BECAUSE of code.

Huge selling unplayed title straight out of the gate, then once played by many.... the code screams began, begging for more code as many more buyers are waiting.

Colouring a title does zero for code, and I personally believe will do little to boost sales.

They need to listen to their clients

#686 4 years ago

Code is just simple on Munsters.

Great pin all around. I just think it was coded to walk up and drop some coins in play have fun until the next time you play it on location. Depth to code is the issue. 20-30 mins and you are done. That’s for some is ok!

I really enjoy playing Munster.

#687 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Great pin all around. I just think it was coded to walk up and drop some coins in play have fun until the next time you play it on location. Depth to code is the issue. 20-30 mins and you are done. That’s for some is ok!

I really enjoy playing Munsters too. On location. For a few dollars.

20-30 minutes and done at home doesn’t do it for me. Especially for $5k-$7k.

#688 4 years ago

Simplicity of code does not mean there is not a depth of strategy to this game. It gets played a lot on location for us and has been a real nail-biter for league/tournaments; watching someone cancel out their supers to keep pressing is pure pinball. Also, how is everyone getting to Munster Madness so quickly? I set the game up with the back legs up, fronts down (but leveled), and the outlanes wide. The thing plays fast and hard; I can check my audits but would guess less than five percent of games hit Raven or Spot (let alone MM). Our top score is in the 80M range and this is with some serious players getting games on it.

But since we are talking code, anything doing with the lcd? It drives me nuts how good the 'tube' scores look but how cheesy the woodgrain, TV match feature, etc. look.

#689 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Your point is well taken. No offenses have been inferred.
Perhaps it is the simpler code appeals to me. TWD and IMDN left me cold. To my surprise, after about the 5th try, Ghostbusters is starting to appeal to me.

Agree with both of you. This definitely seems like a straightforward, more throwback kind of a title, that would appeal to you, judging from your collection and prior games.

#690 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Add:
Simple is ok..
Fun is ok.
Playing a simple and fun pin is ok.

Is it possible that having everything programmed and coded close to the start button a good idea?? Stern might want to rethink this.

#691 4 years ago

So, how does Stern get of of this....."mess" for lack of a better word.

I have stumbled on to some old posts where it was said that Stern was using the customers as beta testers; Some even said alpha testers.

I can see the beta testers argument and practice. Sort of get it out in front of the people and see what sticks. And then make changes as necessary.

I can also see why a manufacture would like to avoid the beta test trap.

As one poster has mentioned, so far, Stern is doing what it said it was going to go. Dwight said the code was finished.

Suppose, Dwight and Stern revisit this hurly-burly with Munsters and does more work with the code.

1st) Would every body be happy? Several of you have talked things you would like to see for added code. Suppose the code is revamped with some new additions and what you thought should have been added gets passed over?

2nd) If Stern were to revisit Munsters, has it set the pattern for all future pins? Announce, presell, release, and wait for everybody who thinks changes need to be made. Would revisiting future releases be expected? I suppose you could say it "depends on the code", but that is my point. If Sterns addresses all of the concerns here-----will the code on any future new release ever be good enough?

#692 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I really enjoy playing Munsters too. On location. For a few dollars.
20-30 minutes and done at home doesn’t do it for me. Especially for $5k-$7k.

That is also ok . Great pin and everyone enjoys it the way they want to enjoy it.

Hopefully everybody remembers nobody’s right nobody is wrong!!

Everything is and should be based on you and only your personal opinion . That is a good thing !!

Keep flipping Munsters it is a great pin!!

#693 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

That is also ok . Great pin and everyone enjoys it the way they want to enjoy it.
Hopefully everybody remembers nobody’s right nobody is wrong!!
Everything is and should be based on you and only your personal opinion . That is a good thing !!
Keep flipping Munsters it is a great pin!!

Couldn’t agree more Frank. You hit the nail on the head

I enjoy playing my Munsters. It’s fun. The game kicks my ass scoring wise

Pretty much sure Stern will never let Dwight or anyone else explain code as “shallow” again

That put an instant stop to what was a hot title, had to raise LEs to 600 to meet demand

I’m gonna have fun playing mine but will probably stick to Lyman games only in the future

#694 4 years ago
Quoted from deluge:

But since we are talking code, anything doing with the lcd? It drives me nuts how good the 'tube' scores look but how cheesy the woodgrain, TV match feature, etc. look.

Yea the GUI looks like something out of a high schoolers sketch pad. They really ought to fix that.

#695 4 years ago

Munsters is a bust.

#696 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

2nd) If Stern were to revisit Munsters, has it set the pattern for all future pins? Announce, presell, release, and wait for everybody who thinks changes need to be made. Would revisiting future releases be expected? I suppose you could say it "depends on the code", but that is my point. If Sterns addresses all of the concerns here-----will the code on any future new release ever be good enough?

Stern should have a pretty good idea by now if their sales targets are being met. They also have a pretty good idea that there are a number of buyers sitting on the sidelines ready to buy Munsters with more robust code or want a color Premium. Whether they continue to invest in Munsters depends entirely on those numbers.

Stern saw the importance of robust code with Batman 66. Like most games the LE versions sold early to the hardcore must haves but relatively few Premiums were sold until about a year in when the code started to get interesting and since then BM66 Premium sales have been pretty robust (as evidenced by the unexpected additional Premium runs). Not factoring in the Catwoman Signature Edition because I really don’t see how that significantly helps anything.

If Stern is happy with Munster sales volumes and trends after the color Premium orders are filled I don’t think they will bother with any major code upgrade and Munsters will remain in the normal production rotation as scheduled. If not (and/or BKSOR demand is weak) Stern may upgrade Munsters code to get the unit projections to meet/exceed original projections.

#697 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Pretty much sure Stern will never let Dwight or anyone else explain code as “shallow” again

Watch the Stern making of video. Nicely done. But Dwight calls the code deep, not shallow.

I feel sorry for Borg. He clearly has a passion for the title. It must be frustrating to see near universal acclaim and interest in the game at launch and then watch demand fall off the cliff after people realized what Dwight was going to do with the code (or not do).

#698 4 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

One query is if you make the modes stackable could you be in Munster madness how quickly? 2 minutes? Then how long to repeat it?
Could be stacking was removed so you could not "beat" the game 2x in 5 minutes.

I do agree with you but it has seemed to work on some other games like it's pretty easy to get all the characters completed on MB but it has the extra depth in collecting instruments. Maybe that's something Munsters could use some extra depth in completing or playing a mode out rewarding you with a theoretical award allowing for either a more valuable Munster madness or another mini wizard mode type thing.

#699 4 years ago

I hear code code code ? Lets be honest
There isn’t much going on

#700 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Watch the Stern making of video. Nicely done. But Dwight calls the code deep, not shallow.
I feel sorry for Borg. He clearly has a passion for the title. It must be frustrating to see near universal acclaim and interest in the game at launch and then watch demand fall off the cliff after people realized that what Dwight was going to do with the code (or not do).

Does he really call it "deep"? Need to watch that video

Borg did a phenomenal job with the layout and lower pf imho. My MunstersLE sits sandwiched in between my TWDLE and BM66LE, two all around masterpieces. Yes so much more could be done with overall theme integration, video clips etc.

My GBLE is a few pins down the row and i don't let the lack of a final update promised 2 yrs ago ruin the fun i have with that game either.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,425 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 29.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-worse-code-ever/page/14?hl=greenandwhite and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.