D958AB2D-E89C-496A-B71A-2C106AFF2571 (resized).jpeg
7BB8F703-A4AA-490F-83EA-E7629CCB40B2 (resized).jpeg
0437F7E5-22DA-4615-84AA-001F4744BA2F (resized).jpeg
0C432738-6432-49AD-86E2-5ABA29CC92F2 (resized).jpeg
721EFEBA-D393-41A6-8AAA-FF2869011F7E (resized).jpeg
9A1D077F-DDE8-4304-826C-955D928999E2 (resized).jpeg
1FDD2456-6CB8-4545-B79B-59F6C1B61BC4 (resized).jpeg
085A2379-3C4D-48EB-A10A-46AEB38EA97C (resized).jpeg
There are 422 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.
#301 5 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I know FGY is your baby, but baby playfields still suck.

No it's not, Pat Lawlor designed it. It's a fantastic feature and makes for a phenomenal Multiball.

#302 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

No it's not, Pat Lawlor designed it. It's a fantastic feature and makes for a phenomenal Multiball.

Enough with the FGY BS, nobody cares

#303 5 years ago

I'm going Pro (when I do get one).
Why? Mini playfields suck. Didn't like it in FGY/Shrek, don't like it here. No, I haven't played it but I can tell by the speed of play I wouldn't like it. Adding mini ramps and a mini VUK doesn't change my opinion. If it doesn't have a full-size pinball, it's a joke.
I really like the B&W look of the Premium, but it doesn't justify an extra $1600 for me, nor does the mini playfield.

Shit really? Damn maybe I better go Pro! Mini playfields suck! Ok Pro it is!

#304 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Enough with the FGY BS, nobody cares

+1

#305 5 years ago

I dont know if i'd want to buy a pro and not have the lower playfield, seems like a big part of the game to be missing

#306 5 years ago
Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 4.26.30 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-01-09 at 4.26.30 PM (resized).pnggiphy-2.gifgiphy-2.gif
#307 5 years ago
Quoted from rikity:

I dont know if i'd want to buy a pro and not have the lower playfield, seems like a big part of the game to be missing

Ugh you might be right! Ok I’m back in on the Premium!

#308 5 years ago

For the Home buyer, this just in, Grandpas lower PF lab is a big deal.

Nothing to think about

Location? Pro

#309 5 years ago

Ugh I can’t take this! Ok I’m getting Iron Maiden Premium and let all this Munsters stuff shake itself out over the next 6-9 months!

#310 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Ugh you might be right! Ok I’m back in on the Premium!

Does your wife dress you?

#311 5 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Does your wife dress you?

I don’t have one....thank god......wait should I? Oh no

#312 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Ugh I can’t take this! Ok I’m getting Iron Maiden Premium and let all this musters stuff shake itself out over the next 6-9 months!

Based on your decisions, I need a scorecard.

Great choice on choosing something else. Let this title ‘mature’.

#313 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Ugh I can’t take this! Ok I’m getting Iron Maiden Premium and let all this musters stuff shake itself out over the next 6-9 months!

You should get an IMDN Pro! haha!

#314 5 years ago

I'm going Pro (when I do get one).
Why? Mini playfields suck. Didn't like it in FGY/Shrek, don't like it here. No, I haven't played it but I can tell by the speed of play I wouldn't like it. Adding mini ramps and a mini VUK doesn't change my opinion. If it doesn't have a full-size pinball, it's a joke.
I really like the B&W look of the Premium, but it doesn't justify an extra $1600 for me, nor does the mini playfield.

I wonder if you can disable the lower playfield in the settings and get the same gameplay as the Pro? You can have the best of both Worlds then and could play it either way.

#315 5 years ago

You should get an IMDN Pro! haha!

Oh no! Why? Is the pro better? I should get a pro

#316 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Oh no! Why? Is the pro better? I should get a pro

Let's see if we can take this on an unexpected tangent...GET A HOBBIT!

#317 5 years ago

Alight. Joking aside. I need to sell Monopoly and AC/DC before I do anything. Then I’ll decide

#318 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Let's see if we can take this on an unexpected tangent...GET A HOBBIT!

Ha ha, already been there and done that

#319 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Alight. Joking aside. I need to sell Monopoly and AC/DC before I do anything. Then I’ll decide

Thx for the update and thread clutter. Do what’s “practicle”

#320 5 years ago

Well Rare, I'm glad you're not championing any game

#321 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Thx for the update and thread clutter. Do what’s “practicle”

Shit I did clutter this place up! Sorry guys. I blame the vodka

#322 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well Rare, I'm glad you're not championing any game

giphy-3.gifgiphy-3.gif
#323 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Shit I did clutter this place up! Sorry guys. I blame the vodka

LOL. You are excused then

#324 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

[quoted image]

I just don't want to see you get hurt again man!!!

#325 5 years ago

I just played the BW version at CES. Game went to the mini-playfield 3 times in 2 games. Each lasted at least 30 seconds. It looks great and the multi-mini-ball is fun...the 1st time. Love the aesthetics of the premium and the finish of the LE, but: in a home environment believe the flow disruption would be annoying as hell.

Otherwise flips REALLY well. The Marilyn inverted ramp is much cooler in person than I expected. Spot ramp reveal, Herman bashtoy, grt video call-outs (already...have to assume more to come). ++ for the Pro.

1D09A9EA-B3A9-4681-9A0D-0667997CCA23 (resized).jpeg1D09A9EA-B3A9-4681-9A0D-0667997CCA23 (resized).jpegD3C7E805-2808-458D-999D-FEA6C587C29E (resized).jpegD3C7E805-2808-458D-999D-FEA6C587C29E (resized).jpeg
#326 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I just don't want to see you get hurt again man!!!

LOL, as much as I think this game looks great, I won't buy it until I play...and even if I play it and like it, I may not even get it! I'm not that pinball crazy these days. It's all good. I might just wait and buy a used one down the road...they always pop up.

#327 5 years ago

All Vodka aside. I’m in for a premium. Love the art and the game seems awesome!

#328 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

LOL, as much as I think this game looks great, I won't buy it until I play...and even if I play it and like it, I may not even get it! I'm not that pinball crazy these days. It's all good. I might just wait and buy a used one down the road...they always pop up.

Please keep us posted will you?

With all the hyper Munster posting I wasn’t sure you were “not that pinball crazy these days” or just crazy

#329 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

K, all Vodka aside. I’m in for a premium. Love the art and the game seems awesome!

You might change your mind again when you hear I agree with you. Premium is the safest bet for me. What if Dwight finds a really cool way of utilizing lower pf in different modes? I liked the idea of it reverting to Pro level code if you disable the lower pf. Thanks MikeS for the idea. Hope that is an unexpected bonus if it works that way.

#330 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

How clean is your monopoly? Been thinking of picking one up!

#331 5 years ago

I know this is taking the conversation off the rails a bit, but this is bugging me. Anyone else think this picture looks like Corey Feldman's Grandfather? lol

gpa (resized).JPGgpa (resized).JPG

#332 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Just found unaired episode: never seen it.

Well hello Joan Marshall, How u doin? I like.

#333 5 years ago

Just watched some pro gameplay and thought it looked great and more of a flow than the LE. Aesthetically though, the premium is beautiful.

#334 5 years ago

Watching the Pro in action I would rather have that version, less flow interruption

#335 5 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Just watched some pro gameplay and thought it looked great and more of a flow than the LE. Aesthetically though, the premium is beautiful.

Also liking the Pro for flow!

#336 5 years ago

How does the pro have more flow? It looks like all the shots are the same and the scoop that starts the mini Playfield will still stop the ball on the pro

#337 5 years ago

Can't wait for this to arrive!

#338 5 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

How does the pro have more flow? It looks like all the shots are the same and the scoop that starts the mini Playfield will still stop the ball on the pro

Flow hoe logic

#339 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Oh well.

#340 5 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

I know this is taking the conversation off the rails a bit, but this is bugging me. Anyone else think this picture looks like Corey Feldman's Grandfather? lol
[quoted image]

Yeah ... no. Looks like Grandpa Munster to me.

#341 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I would gladly trade a Rob Zombie for a nice Raven...

That’s just mean... only took me a few hours to realize buying Raven was a mistake... RZ took a few months.

I do enjoy playing it, and seeing people get excited about the multi-ball fest is fun when I have parties, but I could have gotten a lot more game for the money if I had chosen something else.

#342 5 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

[quoted image]

Or Ted Cruz

TT-cruz-vampire (resized).jpgTT-cruz-vampire (resized).jpg
#343 5 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Anyone else think this picture looks like Corey Feldman's Grandfather? lol

Haha jesus nailed it 100%

Ted Cruz always looked like Phil Helmuth to me.

#345 5 years ago

Can’t wait to try this one out. If it shoots as good as it looks I might have to add the premium, but would love to to see the B&W artwork in person first.

#346 5 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Can’t wait to try this one out. If it shoots as good as it looks I might have to add the premium, but would love to to see the B&W artwork in person first.

The PREMIUM looks amazing

#347 5 years ago

Gary wore it better !!! (Jack Danger, Gary Stern, and Zach Sharpe from the stream)

gary jack zach (resized).jpggary jack zach (resized).jpg

#348 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Ugh I can’t take this! Ok I’m getting Iron Maiden Premium and let all this Munsters stuff shake itself out over the next 6-9 months!

You crack me up, I thought I was wishy washy. Just days ago you stated-"I got rid of all my Spike games and wont buy anymore!"
Days later-Oh my gosh I have to buy a Munsters-no wait I don't know what I want-I will buy an Iron Maiden. Not sure what you are thinking?-Maybe just trolling for thumbs ups?

#349 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

You crack me up, I thought I was wishy washy. Just days ago you stated-"I got rid of all my Spike games and wont buy anymore!"
Days later-Oh my gosh I have to buy a Munsters-no wait I don't know what I want-I will buy an Iron Maiden. Not sure what you are thinking?-Maybe just trolling for thumbs ups?

It was the vodka talking........

#350 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

It was the vodka talking

Em K-yes blame it on the alcohol.

ahhh yea.gifahhh yea.gif
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

There are 422 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-with-pics/page/7?hl=otto110 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.