D958AB2D-E89C-496A-B71A-2C106AFF2571 (resized).jpeg
7BB8F703-A4AA-490F-83EA-E7629CCB40B2 (resized).jpeg
0437F7E5-22DA-4615-84AA-001F4744BA2F (resized).jpeg
0C432738-6432-49AD-86E2-5ABA29CC92F2 (resized).jpeg
721EFEBA-D393-41A6-8AAA-FF2869011F7E (resized).jpeg
9A1D077F-DDE8-4304-826C-955D928999E2 (resized).jpeg
1FDD2456-6CB8-4545-B79B-59F6C1B61BC4 (resized).jpeg
085A2379-3C4D-48EB-A10A-46AEB38EA97C (resized).jpeg
There are 422 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.
#251 5 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Curious on your thoughts vs MBr: sounded like you may pick that one up too. What would you choose between this or that?

I’ve had an original Monster Bash for years....I thought I was going to replace it with MBr, but after playing MBr I decided to keep my original. If I didn’t have one already and had to choose - well, I’d want to play this first before making that choice. I already know MB is awesome ...this looks super fun, too...but I’m just going on pics & video like everyone else!

#252 5 years ago

I think the pro cabinet artwork looks the best. The premium is ok if you like that direction, the LE, well...the first thing I thought of was the porthole of a ship:

Munsters Love Boat (resized).pngMunsters Love Boat (resized).png
#253 5 years ago

I like that the ramps go back through end of game creates more space, wish they would bring back diverters like on TOTAN and under shots like in BSD.

#254 5 years ago

I want the art of the Pro with the lower play field of the Premium/LE. Don't love the cabinet art of the LE. Does anyone know what the second set of flipper buttons do? Could it be for the lower PF? Wow, that would be intense to try to play two sets of flippers simultaneously. This might tip the scales to the B&W Premium for me. I'd hate to give up the nicer art/colors on the Pro, though.

#255 5 years ago

Yup one set of buttons for the main flippers and the other for the lower playfield

#256 5 years ago

Are any LE buyers going to be upset if Stern does a color premium? I wouldn't think so. I don't see how Stern could lose by offering a color and B&W premium.

#257 5 years ago

Maybe too early to tell... but software doesn't seem deep?

What I saw was levels of jackpots and stacking jackpots (abort with zap button) to combine them? Anyone know how that works?

For the rest the modes grandpa (lower pf and multiball in lower pf), herman (multiball), lily, spot, raven (multiball) for munster madness (wizard mode)
playfield multiplier by dracula ---> kitty shot
add a ball / mystry from left catapult shot

Anything else I'm missing? Eddie inserts on the loops, what do they do?

#258 5 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Maybe too early to tell... but software doesn't seem deep?
What I saw was levels of jackpots and stacking jackpots (abort with zap button) to combine them? Anyone know how that works?
For the rest the modes grandpa (lower pf and multiball in lower pf), herman (multiball), lily, spot, raven (multiball) for munster madness (wizard mode)
playfield multiplier by dracula ---> kitty shot
add a ball / mystry from left catapult shot
Anything else I'm missing? Eddie inserts on the loops, what do they do?

I wouldn't be surprised if this was basic "show code" and there's brand new code loaded for the Thursday stream with Dwight.

Just the fact that there is a twitch stream with the Code Lead is a good sign.

I'd keep in mind that this a campy theme here. Don't expect TWD kids.

#259 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I wouldn't be surprised if this was basic "show code" and there's brand new code loaded for the Thursday stream with Dwight.
Just the fact that there is a twitch stream with the Code Lead is a good sign.

Blood n guts Munsters? Yes...

#260 5 years ago

I wouldn't be surprised if this was basic "show code" ...

Generally not well regarded for the first year or so, got it.

#261 5 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Are any LE buyers going to be upset if Stern does a color premium? I wouldn't think so. I don't see how Stern could lose by offering a color and B&W premium.

Well, I thought I was in this camp...But, the LE grew on me...now, I very Happy.

#262 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Generally not well regarded for the first year or so, got it.

True but at the same time, Lyman keeps chugging along, despite the initial release. This isn't Lyman deep code. I think it'll be "fun code."

#263 5 years ago

True but at the same time, Lyman keeps chugging along, despite the initial release. This isn't Lyman deep code. I think it'll be "fun code."

I don’t remember Lyman helping with Dwight code. I know he’s saved the others butts a few times.

#264 5 years ago

This isn't Lyman deep code.

Well we'll see. I can't make 2 posts without hearing Dwight's SW code is way too deep for anyone to learn.

#265 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well we'll see. I can't make 2 posts without hearing Dwight's SW code is way too deep for anyone to learn.

Trying to be optimistic. I don't want "Game of Munsters" or something.

#266 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I don’t remember Lyman helping with Dwight code. I know he’s saved the others butts a few times.

Didn't explain myself properly. I know it's Dwight. Just saying that I don't believe it'll be "TWD deep".

#267 5 years ago

I like the black/white theme, and the shots look good, albeit nothing earth shattering. Obviously early code, the sound was completely confusing, like way too many sounds/voices overlapping each other. Still surprised this theme turned into a pin, but sounds like they’ll sell at least initially, which is always good.

#268 5 years ago

Trying to be optimistic. I don't want "Game of Munsters" or something.

Sure sure. I think he's keeping his top shelf GOT/SW coding for SR's games.
I'm guessing some low grade Mexican brick/lonnie level shit here probably.

#269 5 years ago

Any idea how many people they have doing voices/callouts for this game?

Ignoring the video clips, I thought I heard two, maybe three, different voices doing callouts. It seems the primary is a female. I also thought I heard a guy's voice call out some things and possible a third guy, although the third may have been from the video clips and I didn't realize it.

#270 5 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

Any idea how many people they have doing voices/callouts for this game?
Ignoring the video clips, I thought I heard two, maybe three, different voices doing callouts. It seems the primary is a female. I also thought I heard a guy's voice call out some things and possible a third guy, although the third may have been from the video clips and I didn't realize it.

-Dr. Dudley (Paul Lynde sound alike)
-Marilyn sound alike
-Raven (voiced by John Borg)

I think that's it for custom...and then the rest are show clips.

#271 5 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Why would LE buyers be upset? I would think original buyers of the b/w premium would be the ones to be upset... if anyone.

#272 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

-Dr. Dudley (Paul Lynde sound alike)
-Marilyn sound alike
-Raven (voiced by John Borg)
I think that's it for custom...and then the rest are show clips.

I noticed Grandpa and Eddie's voices are not in any audio clips in the stream. Butch Patrick is everywhere, but they couldn't get the rights to his voice?

#273 5 years ago

After watching the Judge Judy clone episode with Butch, it would seem he is the epicenter of all things Munsters... not sure why they didnt use any of his clips if that is true.

#274 5 years ago

Cause he doesn't sound like Eddie anymore....

#275 5 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

I noticed Grandpa and Eddie's voices are not in any audio clips in the stream. Butch Patrick is everywhere, but they couldn't get the rights to his voice?

Early code most likely. For show code, it was surprisingly robust and complete feeling. I'm sure the Eddie loops will result in Eddie clips & Grandpa's shot/mini-playfield will result in Grandpa clips.

#276 5 years ago

I own an Aerosmith, Borg’s previous effort, and I swear every shot on Munsters looks easier than the AS one.

Left orbit through pops vs no pops
Scoop on far left vs middle
Left ramp tight and far away vs wide and closer
Right ramp super tight and awkward vs wide and right where you want it

I could go on, but I’ve yet to even make it to the final wizard mode on AS because the shots are just kinda tough, whereas I’ve watched someone mosey on up to the Munsters on the live stream and beat it already.

#277 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Early code most likely. For show code, it was surprisingly robust and complete feeling. I'm sure the Eddie loops will result in Eddie clips & Grandpa's shot/mini-playfield will result in Grandpa clips.

All voices and clips from show were acquired in license of all the main characters. I’m sure the focus right now is Pro model code which doesn’t have the cellar so things are prioritized to time frame. It’s coming.

#278 5 years ago

I love that there's a laugh-track!

#279 5 years ago

I am waiting to play one to make my call on how it shoots. But don’t you think for a show for the masses, and not specifically pinheads, you would have it set to “easy” for all your modes? You want people to experience it and see what it can do, but you don’t want to have to wait for a wizard to play it to see the show. I watched JD get every “Champion” callout for I think every mode in the machine on a single game early in the stream, but he’s played it before, and is being paid to play it (the lucky bum ) and he knows the rules better than the average joe public.

#280 5 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

I could simplify sex by using some of your logic. "Oh, wow. That guy is putting his d*** inside of her.

Quote of the year! Awesome

#281 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I am waiting to play one to make my call on how it shoots. But don’t you think for a show for the masses, and not specifically pinheads, you would have it set to “easy” for all your modes? You want people to experience it and see what it can do, but you don’t want to have to wait for a wizard to play it to see the show. I watched JD get every “Champion” callout for I think every mode in the machine on a single game early in the stream, but he’s played it before, and is being paid to play it (the lucky bum ) and he knows the rules better than the average joe public.

During today's stream, one of the attendees walked up and got to the wizard mode in his first game. May the legend of KMP live on.

#282 5 years ago

looks like Dracula was spelt with a G and not a C..... come on stern.

also, whats with the cheap 1 rectangle target for lily? prices go up and yet you slash on targets now.

#283 5 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Funny

Quoted from Squizz:

also, whats with the cheap 1 rectangle target for lily? prices go up and yet you slash on targets now.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-with-pics/page/3#post-4775512

#284 5 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=munsters+dragula

#285 5 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

You’re kidding, right?

#286 5 years ago

Pretty sure that was a joke

#287 5 years ago

Ugh guys...Pro or Premium? I can’t decide but want to put a deposit down. How good is that lower Playfield?

#288 5 years ago

Just found unaired episode: never seen it.

#289 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Ugh guys...Pro or Premium? I can’t decide but want to put a deposit down. How good is that lower Playfield?

You could decide to wait and play it first. Just a thought.

#290 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I’m waiting for you to play it and get your opinion before I buy Bubble

#291 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You could decide to wait and play it first. Just a thought.

That’s too practicle

#292 5 years ago

Seriously.......

If you can’t watch a stream like JD did and get a feel for how you are going to like “how it shoots” or not before YOU the expert can make a decision on buying is somewhat...

F ing ludicrous

It’s not F ing Rocket science

#293 5 years ago

Fuck it. I’m getting a premium

When’s the list time you had 4 flipper button? Huh? Done

#294 5 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I love that there's a laugh-track!

It is pretty cool...I like it too. I'd say it's a nice coincidence that they couldn't isolate it from the video.

#295 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I'm going Pro (when I do get one).

Why? Mini playfields suck. Didn't like it in FGY/Shrek, don't like it here. No, I haven't played it but I can tell by the speed of play I wouldn't like it. Adding mini ramps and a mini VUK doesn't change my opinion. If it doesn't have a full-size pinball, it's a joke.

I really like the B&W look of the Premium, but it doesn't justify an extra $1600 for me, nor does the mini playfield.

#296 5 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I'm going Pro (when I do get one).
Why? Mini playfields suck. Didn't like it in FGY/Shrek, don't like it here. No, I haven't played it but I can tell by the speed of play I wouldn't like it. Adding mini ramps and a mini VUK doesn't change my opinion. If it doesn't have a full-size pinball, it's a joke.
I really like the B&W look of the Premium, but it doesn't justify an extra $1600 for me, nor does the mini playfield.

Yeah, the pro is easily the best value, unless the monochrome art is your thing.

#297 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Fuck it. I’m getting a premium
When’s the list time you had 4 flipper button? Huh? Done

I don’t know man, you better play it first to be on the safe side

It’s kind of like watching Tom Brady on TV and thinking “well I don’t know, maybe he really isn’t that good, I need to run a few routes with him first to make sure”

Doh......

#298 5 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Why? Mini playfields suck.

tenor.giftenor.gif
#299 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

[quoted image]

I know FGY is your baby, but baby playfields still suck.

#300 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Just found unaired episode: never seen it.

It's the pilot version of "My Fair Munster"...it was reshot in B&W and with a new Lily & Eddie.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 422 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-with-pics/page/6?hl=guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.