D958AB2D-E89C-496A-B71A-2C106AFF2571 (resized).jpeg
7BB8F703-A4AA-490F-83EA-E7629CCB40B2 (resized).jpeg
0437F7E5-22DA-4615-84AA-001F4744BA2F (resized).jpeg
0C432738-6432-49AD-86E2-5ABA29CC92F2 (resized).jpeg
721EFEBA-D393-41A6-8AAA-FF2869011F7E (resized).jpeg
9A1D077F-DDE8-4304-826C-955D928999E2 (resized).jpeg
1FDD2456-6CB8-4545-B79B-59F6C1B61BC4 (resized).jpeg
085A2379-3C4D-48EB-A10A-46AEB38EA97C (resized).jpeg
There are 422 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 9.
#151 5 years ago

I'm enjoying the animations. Clips and callouts from the show are pretty funny.

#152 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

That's it though?

Yeah...I find Borg's are so similar to me they don't excite me for an early buy. Now, that doesn't mean they wont turn out to be great games but I don't need them. I find the code on his machines to also take the longest...but I guess that's obvious.

#153 5 years ago

This is Franchi’s best yet. A stunner of an art package. Even better than ghostbusters, which was the best. A masterpiece.

#154 5 years ago

Just tuned into the Stream...I have a headache...lot of shit going on

#155 5 years ago

They could have asked me. I could nail it.

Awk Nevermore

#156 5 years ago

link for the stream please

Quoted from TheLaw:

Just tuned into the Stream...I have a headache...lot of shit going on

#157 5 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

link for the stream please

twitch.tv/deadflip

#158 5 years ago
Quoted from fugus:

Metallica rehash with stewie pinball rehash for lower pf.
Lol. Same old shit. lazy imo.
Milk the baby boomers of all their cash.

Likely more Gen X than baby boomers buying this game.

#159 5 years ago

On the stream, someone shot the ramp, but it came back down...and the xylophone "played up" then "played down" along with the ball.

PERFECT. PERFECT. PERFECT.

Great job Dwight & Jerry!!!!

#160 5 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Looks cool but this is a perfect example of why I'm not a Stern fan. Very different game between the models. Who wants to pay $6000+ for half a game?

Good point... Especially when you can get a Monster Bash for that kind of money.

#161 5 years ago

Hey,

I'm very interested in an LE. If any distributors have one available, send me a PM and provide me with a quote.

Thanks

#162 5 years ago
Quoted from nlrobert:

Hey,
I'm very interested in an LE. If any distributors have one available, send me a PM and provide me with a quote.
Thanks

ten years and 44 posts thats a post every 82 days!!!

that's the best pinside control i have seen out of anyone on here!!! how do you do it!!

#163 5 years ago

The lower playfield seemed lackluster to me as far a playability. Anyone feel the same? Am I missing something?

#164 5 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

The lower playfield seemed lackluster to me as far a playability. Anyone feel the same? Am I missing something?

I felt the same seemed like the ball lasted too long down there and slowed the game up.

#165 5 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

It may be missing rules this early. It seems to be timed, but I saw single ball play down there go for a longgggg time. I saw at least once a ramp light up down there so that's kind of cool.

I don;t mind it "slowing" the game down as long as it's fun...but easier said then done.

#166 5 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Looks awesome to me...ramps, loops, bash toy. Sound FX and light show go well with it. It's a 2nd game inside your game!

Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I felt the same seemed like the ball lasted too long down there and slowed the game up.

That's why Flow-Hoes go for Pros!

#167 5 years ago

Can you medieval Madness reskin.

#168 5 years ago
Quoted from pballjunkie:

Can you medieval Madness reskin.

Oh come you can;t be serious? It much closer to another Metallica reskin without the expensive stuff

#169 5 years ago
Quoted from nlrobert:

Hey,
Thanks

I do not think it is going to be that easy for you. Maybe get on the front foot to make sure you get one.

Would not surprise me if LE is a sell out all ready. Game is and looks Killer!

#170 5 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

that's the best pinside control i have seen out of anyone on here!!! how do you do it!!

He'll let you know in April...lol

#171 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

I do not think it is going to be that easy for you. Maybe get on the front foot to make sure you get one.
Would not surprise me if LE is a sell out all ready. Game is and looks Killer!

remember imdn le hype. pins selling for 10 k and then reality hit.

#172 5 years ago

I just noticed the TNA style countdown LEDs in the lower playfield aren't flush, whole unit is sunk under, wonder what led to that decision?

I had an ACDC Premium for a while, thought the lower playfield was pretty boring. Cute, but not exactly high engagement. This one looks like it has way more going on, but too early to say if it's actually fun. Probably depends on how much control you feel like you have with the mini flippers and tiny ball. I've played Family Guy, but it's been a while, I honestly don't remember what I even thought of the mini playfield now.

Separate buttons and controlling both upper and at the same time sounds more interesting than ACDC for sure too. Hopefully that isn't a super rare thing.

#173 5 years ago

What are the Street/Dist. prices for these 3?

#174 5 years ago
Quoted from LoveNeverDiesGuy:

What are the Street/Dist. prices for these 3?

WEll are you getting it shipped and paying taxes on it?

#175 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

WEll are you getting it shipped and paying taxes on it?

All distributors are supposed to charge tax after 1/1/19 is what I heard

#176 5 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

It will interesting to hear if it happens.

#177 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It will interesting to hear if it happens.

Especially when there is no need if they don't sell $100k in a certain state over 12 months

#178 5 years ago

I'm a sucker for the 'only make 500' LE argument, but man, I love that Premium B/W look. Plus, nice to be able to sit back and see how gameplay is before taking a leap of faith on the LE

#179 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

The B&W looks cool! I only wish it were MORE black and white!
Maybe there's an option to turn all LED lighting to monochrome?

No because the inserts are colored at least in the flipper area

#180 5 years ago

I hated Munsters as a kid, game looks nice though, I like the black and white, but the art is really nice, almost a shame not to have colour!

Mini PF looks more fun than most, however a guy could probably do without it..

#181 5 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Especially when there is no need if they don't sell $100k in a certain state over 12 months

Yeah...hmm....better buy NOW before the 100 or 200K limit is reached

#182 5 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

*cough* artificial demand. *cough*.

#183 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Would not surprise me if LE is a sell out all ready.

My gawd, just stop. No ones jumping the shark.

#184 5 years ago

I like what I have seen, and I have reservations about a few trivial things, but without actually flipping it, I could not see me buying an LE, so that boat has sailed. Maybe a Premium a ways down the road. But putting the MBrLE next to a Munsters LE and asking people to pick one or the other right now would be an interesting experiment. But playing a long game, you would at least know the Munster code and gameplay are still in flux and can only get better, it would have that going for it for the extra $1000.

#185 5 years ago

Anyone want to bet that within 6 months Stern will release a color version of the Premium? They aren't a company that leaves money on the table like that. It makes sense to only have color on the LE up front to drive sales and demand on that model, but once it's sold out and a few months pass they will announce a new model Premium and bring new excitement to the title by releasing an updated version. It's smart sales and marketing on their part!

I still think the B&W looks the best but many on here seem to prefer the color and I'm sure Stern will satiate that demand.

#186 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Anyone want to bet that within 6 months Stern will release a color version of the Premium? They aren't a company that leaves money on the table like that. It makes sense to only have color on the LE up front to drive sales and demand on that model, but once it's sold out and a few months pass they will announce a new model Premium and bring new excitement to the title by releasing an updated version. It's smart sales and marketing on their part!
I still think the B&W looks the best but many on here seem to prefer the color and I'm sure Stern will satiate that demand.

plus the b&w is cool but from the looks of it the screen and animations will be in color

#187 5 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

Not true, hasn't gone into effect in many states. Get em while you can!

#188 5 years ago

MikeS - agree that a color version of Premium would be well received if Stern elected to offer one later.

#189 5 years ago

I really like the B&W with the Green "Munsters" and various color splashes. BUT, it would get old for me i think.

#190 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

MikeS - agree that a color version of Premium would be well received if Stern elected to offer one later.

My guess is that Stern already elected to do a 2nd Premium but chose to hold back purposely for the initial release. There is no financial reason to do it now since Premiums won't be shipping for a couple months. Get the LE's sold first and sit on your cards for a couple of months and then Boom, 2nd Premium!

I wouldn't buy an LE now for FOMO of a color version of the Premium/LE playfield. Just wait it a few months and youll get the pin you really want.

#191 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

The pro's always look a little bare. But you really don't lose anything on this one going pro. If you love Stewie pinball you will probably want the premium/LE is you got tired of it after a few plays the pro is the way to go. Nothing is really different other then the lower playfield from first glance. You get the full game in the pro without the little gimic. Some will love the gimic, I personally don't see $1500 in that gimic.

Exactly what I was Thinking .... I'm Not in on the Premium due to the B/W ( blaaaa ) ,,, the LE ( everyone I call sayZ their Sold out ) ,, but the Pro loOks ok to me .. The Lower p/f on AC/Dc didn't do much 4 me , so I'm Sure I won't miss it on this 1 .. Look at how Many Pro's were Just as ( almost ) as good as the Prem/LE's ,, Metallica , Tron , AC/DC , Aerosmith , Iron Maiden 4 Sure .. I Dig The Pro and It's Awesome cabinet Decal's & Translite .. Later B_R

Munsters Pro (resized).jpgMunsters Pro (resized).jpgMunsters Pro 2 (resized).jpgMunsters Pro 2 (resized).jpg
#192 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Anyone want to bet that within 6 months Stern will release a color version of the Premium?

I heard B&W PFs show waaaay less dimpling. Mark my words they'll be the new hot ticket!

#193 5 years ago

I’m curiois how deep the rules for the lower playfield will be. It looks pretty cool, but it’s also the only gameplay difference between pro and premium.
Aerosmith is the same way and that upper playfield has very few rules.

#194 5 years ago
Quoted from GrandFireball1:

I’m curiois how deep the rules for the lower playfield will be. It looks pretty cool, but it’s also the only gameplay difference between pro and premium.
Aerosmith is the same way and that upper playfield has very few rules.

My guess would be that they'll be about the same depth as the upper playfield on GOT which is another Dwight game.

It's a delicate balancing act because if you put too much importance on the lower pf, then that's all anyone will shoot for and ignore the rest of the game.

#195 5 years ago

I never really watched the Munsters. The theme of a machine really needs to jive with me for me to like the game. Maybe I need to start watching the Munsters now...

#196 5 years ago

Let the modding begin...Munsters Coach ready to go.

959550367 (resized).png959550367 (resized).pngIMG_20181221_214439 (resized).jpgIMG_20181221_214439 (resized).jpg
#197 5 years ago

The art looks amazing on all models and think it will be a fun game to play. The bash under the left ramp is different for a change and like that, otherwise same fan layout. Was never really into the Munsters so the theme is kinda blah to me but good job Stern! Actually kind of reminds me of MB.

#198 5 years ago

I would gladly trade my Rob Zombie for a Pro of this... I suspect the man himself will buy one and like it more too (also Elvira 3).

#199 5 years ago

Is the Premium PF only in gray scale? Some pics look like it has the LE PF.

I’d like the Premium a lot more with the LE PF.

#200 5 years ago

TFTM - Tales from the Munsters.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

12,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 422 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-with-pics/page/4?hl=greenhornet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.