D958AB2D-E89C-496A-B71A-2C106AFF2571 (resized).jpeg
7BB8F703-A4AA-490F-83EA-E7629CCB40B2 (resized).jpeg
0437F7E5-22DA-4615-84AA-001F4744BA2F (resized).jpeg
0C432738-6432-49AD-86E2-5ABA29CC92F2 (resized).jpeg
721EFEBA-D393-41A6-8AAA-FF2869011F7E (resized).jpeg
9A1D077F-DDE8-4304-826C-955D928999E2 (resized).jpeg
1FDD2456-6CB8-4545-B79B-59F6C1B61BC4 (resized).jpeg
085A2379-3C4D-48EB-A10A-46AEB38EA97C (resized).jpeg
There are 422 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 9.
#51 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Bicycle was a full lifting ramp wasn;t it? This is a little bit diff'rent.

I like this new design. The flap that lifts is after the transition. This will prevent any flap damage to the PF as the contacting portion is stationary. Also since it looks like a constant slope there, it won't have to "double transition" up like Mustang's ramp.

#52 5 years ago

What a shame I'd buy a Premium if it were in color. I certainly don't want to pay the LE price for color and a lower playfield.

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I like this new design. The flap that lifts is after the transition.

Yep that's what I was thinking as a former W?D owner WE all know how that ends up

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Pro - $5,999
Premium - $7,599
LE - $8,999
As per Stern's website.

So I haven't been following prices lately. Does this mean they have raised prices again over the last pin? I'm not counting Primus or Beatles here. Is it going to be higher than Deadpool?

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

So I haven't been following prices lately. Does this mean they have raised prices again over the last pin? I'm not counting Primus or Beatles here. Is it going to be higher than Deadpool?

Same as last time.

I'd guess most US retailers may take a small hit on street price (before tax) on the Pro and Premium, since people will be paying considerably more with all but the smallest retailers, due to sales tax.

#56 5 years ago

This is not the Haunted House three level masterpiece I was hoping for...This is like a less feature rich ACDC...I'm out.

#57 5 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Looks good. I'm ready for the next hype train to begin though.

I know! That shit was exhausting and I already came.

So what's next?

#58 5 years ago

The Premium looks terrific.

I may order one after I get my LE.

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Disagree. I think the B&W looks AMAZING...way more clean and classy & the splashes of color come from the LED lighting. Wow! If I get one of these, the Premium is the one on my radar.

Kind of like GOT. The premium playfield was unique and cooler with the blue color unlike the le and pro.

#60 5 years ago

Black and white looks rad imo... glad they made that an option given the theme.

#61 5 years ago

The right ramp does a backflip in to the wireform. Very interesting.

#62 5 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Kind of like GOT. The premium playfield was unique and cooler with the blue color unlike the le and pro.

To each their own, but the highly saturated blue on the GOT premium playfield is hard to stomach for most people I know. The black and white on the Munsters premium seems to be done really well though. Looking forward to seeing it in person and find out if it really works well on a full size scale. The all black and white TZ I saw at expo last year was amazing but at the same time overwhelming.

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The premium and LE looks pretty cool at first glance, mini playfield looks awesome as well. Not sure if I dig the black and white look of the premium, LE package looks better in my opinion.
The pro version looks very bare for close to $6k...

The pro's always look a little bare. But you really don't lose anything on this one going pro. If you love Stewie pinball you will probably want the premium/LE is you got tired of it after a few plays the pro is the way to go. Nothing is really different other then the lower playfield from first glance. You get the full game in the pro without the little gimic. Some will love the gimic, I personally don't see $1500 in that gimic.

#64 5 years ago

I see a lot more Metallica than ACDC (the lower playfield of course is ACDC but everything else looks like Metallica to me)

#65 5 years ago

Herman looks to be the exact size of Magneto

#66 5 years ago

Nothing is better than new pinball day - it looks awesome!!!

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I personally don't see $1500 in that gimic.

It's actually a $1600 difference...

#68 5 years ago

Any close ups of the lower playfield, please?
Can’t figure out the shot patterns.
It looks awesome, but just can’t get a good fix on it.

#69 5 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

The right ramp does a backflip in to the wireform. Very interesting.

Similar to Oktoberfest right ramp.

#70 5 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

It's actually a $1600 difference...

Even better reason to go pro.

Are people loving the LE look? I personally do not like it at all, that cab is sort of fugly to me. I do like the B/W look though but just don't think Stewie pinball on steroids is worth $1600 more. The Pro has a great art package so if I get one down the road I'll probably go pro on this one.

#71 5 years ago

Stern makes me weary with the same design and same lay out over and over and over.

2 ramps, 2 orbits, a scoop & middle lane to shoot for is right. AC/DC similarities abound.

Glad there are other pinball makers and choices these days, but I keep thinking they will mix it up in some large way. Business model obviously works, which is why they don't.

In any case - I'll prob buy all 3 models just to see which art package I like the best, before selling them off.

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Herman looks to be the exact size of Magneto

I was thinking it reminded me of the Hulk in Avengers. The Incredible Herman?

#73 5 years ago

Lower PF looks neat but not fun.

#75 5 years ago

I like it more than I thought I would. I'm a big Borg fan anyway... not for how they look, but for how his games play. I like the Pro and the Premium. I really don't like the cabinet art of the LE. Can't wait to play it.

#76 5 years ago
Quoted from Valorguy:

Stern makes me weary with the same design and same lay out over and over and over...

In any case - I'll prob buy all 3 models just to see which art package I like the best, before selling them off.

#77 5 years ago

B&W looks cool

As mentioned elsewhere I worry all that grey may impact a person's ability to track the ball.

Game looks neat. Hopefully it doesn't have Iron Maiden mech issues or abandoned or slow code.

I'm looking forward to seeing this one develop

#78 5 years ago

Are we really calling this thing "stewie pinball?"

Looks quite different to me.

#79 5 years ago

Wow it looks like they really put some effort into this one. This looks like a dime piece for Stern. I can't for the life me understand why the went all in on Munsters and so many recent pins don't seem to have the same level of attention.

#80 5 years ago

Another angle of the lower PF. Left orbit, left saucer/vuk, center machine target, right ramp, right orbit.

Untitled (resized).jpgUntitled (resized).jpg

#81 5 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Wow it looks like they really put some effort into this one. This looks like a dime piece for Stern. I can't for the life me understand why the went all in on Munsters and so many recent pins don't seem to have the same level of attention.

Exactly. All in on a so-so theme (Munsters), but a half-assed, over-priced embarrassment on The Beatles.

#82 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Are we really calling this thing "stewie pinball?"

Only 2 people so far...but they're trying to make it stick.

#83 5 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

Another angle of the lower PF. Left orbit, left saucer/vuk, center machine target, right ramp, right orbit.
[quoted image]

Lower playfield is sweet. Better than AC/DC. Not Stewie pinball, lets "unstick" that one.

#84 5 years ago

If you are interested hit us up. Here is the matrix

Greg
Pinballpro.com

Munsters Features Matrix.pdfMunsters Features Matrix.pdf
#85 5 years ago
Quoted from Valorguy:

All 3, wow! That should cover it...

#86 5 years ago

I guess the machine in the lower PF is a bash toy sculpt, not a target.

#87 5 years ago

4 flipper buttons on the Prem and LE?

#88 5 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

4 flipper buttons on the Prem and LE

Lower pf maybe? Or a magna save?

#89 5 years ago

One button is lock down...maybe the other one pops up Spot?
EDIT: Sorry it says 4 cabinet so I guess that isn;t counting lockdown

#90 5 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

Lower pf maybe? Or a magna save?

Magna save would be cool but I think it's for the lower playfield.

#91 5 years ago

Fun looking pin, can't wait to play it! Won't be buying one though.

#92 5 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

4 flipper buttons on the Prem and LE?

Looks like different set of buttons for lower pf.

#93 5 years ago

Other than B&W and the lower pf, what else is the Prem offering over the Pro?

#94 5 years ago

I haven't liked a Stern since Metallica...but this game is hitting on ALL levels for me. All my complaints from Spike games so far are not present.

-Rules look super fun and not overly complex to grasp
-Music is incredible and perfect
-Tons of real show clips/voices
-Custom voices are varied and all sound great..no Beasts or Bobalee Bobos here!
-Sound FX are awesome, LOVE the laugh track!
-Display looks clean and easy to follow

I'm prob gonna end up with a Premium, but I'm gonna wait and play it first.

#95 5 years ago

I absolutely love the Premium artwork. Wasn't sure about black and white at first but the more I look the more it fits the theme.

#96 5 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

Other than B&W and the lower pf, what else is the Prem offering over the Pro?

According to the feature matrix the Pro has a plastic bottom arch, while the Prem/LE are metal. But that's it other than what you mentioned.

#97 5 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

According to the feature matrix the Pro has a plastic bottom arch, while the Prem/LE are metal. But that's it other than what you mentioned.

Hmm, not sure it's worth the $1500 extra or $3000 for the LE.

#98 5 years ago

I'm not a fan of the theme at all, but I'm really impressed with the game. Great looking art, a pop up in the middle of the ramp, lower playfield with ramps and a VUK, and the playfield materials themselves don't look cheaper than dirt. I'm unsure about the B&W Premium. I think I would rather have color if I was an interested buyer without having to go LE. Been a while since I've seen a Stern look this good.

#99 5 years ago

Congrats to Borg, looks like a cool game, I'm not crazy about the B&W artwork though.

#100 5 years ago

I know I am in the minority, but I am not feeling it and it looks meh to me. Typical layout-Bash toy in middle, two ramps, a scoop, and pops that do nothing. As for Premium/LE I do not think the mini playfield(including ramps) will be fun. Looks like Stewie Pinball 2.0(if you like FG Stewie-probably would like the one on Munsters as well). I do think it is a great theme for pinball and will sell well. I am definitely waiting on the sidelines on this one. The Pro may grow on me when I get a chance to play it, but for now it does nothing for me. If anyone needs to sell a HUO/collector quality older title to buy the latest and greatest Munsters-hit me up.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 422 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-with-pics/page/2?hl=onthesnap and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.