You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

f8b337d17873c4ebe06c3a48c595c180 (resized).jpg
1096748922 (resized).jpg
Moses' wife (resized).jpg
Munsters in color (resized).png
There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

So let's hear it for Stern's marketing department, stepping it up big time on this Munsters reveal!

When in the past a terrible teaser trailer that made the game look like ass seemed to be good enough, this time we got a fun stream, with the gang in movie-quality makeup, at CES, where they faced no other pinball competition.

I like it. Anything that gets pinball out of the "We MUST make reveals at a pinball show" ghetto is great, and can only help broaden the audience. I'm a fan of showmanship and this time around that's what they brought.

Or, it was a terrible reveal that sucked and you only want to see reveals in depressing hotel conference rooms at pinball shows of games that are a year away from hitting the production line. What's your take?

#2 5 years ago
Munsters in color (resized).pngMunsters in color (resized).png
#3 5 years ago

I thought it was great they streamed LE gameplay first. I'm not a LE buyer but I always thought it was poor when you were expected to buy one sight unseen.

#4 5 years ago

Closest thing I could find that fits the topic.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Lily Munster (resized).jpg

Well I learned something new today.
My goodness - I had no idea Yvonne De Carlo was that smokin' hot.

Thanks for the pick me up - needed it after I read, in disappointment, who is coding Munsters.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

My goodness - I had no idea Yvonne De Carlo was that smokin' hot.

Do a google image search for Yvonne DeCarlo topless. In her earlier days she did topless modeling.

#8 5 years ago

I had no idea she was Moses wife in the Ten Commandments, learning new things every day !

#9 5 years ago

It's not the tits, but def a step in the right direction and muuuch better than some of their shit show past.
On Mobil the website is pretty jacked and I'm not finding some high quality images right away... As always that could be my connection though.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I like it. Anything that gets pinball out of the "We MUST make reveals at a pinball show" ghetto is great, ...
Or, it was a terrible reveal that sucked and you only want to see reveals in depressing hotel conference rooms at pinball shows of games that are a year away from hitting the production line. What's your take?

Yeah all this is true.

#10 5 years ago

Closest I could find

#11 5 years ago

If they’d do a version using the above shots, I’d be much more likely to buy!

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

had no idea she was Moses wife in the Ten Commandments, learning new things every day !

If my wife looked like her, I would climb that mountain and thank God personally.

Moses' wife (resized).jpgMoses' wife (resized).jpg
#13 5 years ago
Quoted from KenLayton:

Do a google image search for Yvonne DeCarlo topless. In her earlier days she did topless modeling.

thank you !! never knew that!

#14 5 years ago

Wow, first time I clicked on a thread and wasn't disappointed!

#16 5 years ago

Ok who is selling the alt backglass it looks like we all want

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Ok who is selling the alt backglass it looks like we all want

Yeah, Spot deserves his rightful place!

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Yeah, Spot deserves his rightful place!

Yeah if you want spot humping the leg of a topless Yvonne DeCarlo thats cool

#19 5 years ago

If my wife looked like her, I would climb that mountain and thank God personally. [quoted image]

Life is too long to marry an ugly woman.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Yeah if you want spot humping the leg of a topless Yvonne DeCarlo thats cool

I was thinking she would be riding him, a la Dragon

1096748922 (resized).jpg1096748922 (resized).jpg
#21 5 years ago

I thought their reveal was great. The three of them dressing up was super fun.

Especially like that they are doing both the fun CES reveal, then also doing the more intimate stream from stern tonight where we get more interaction from jack and the stern team.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

more intimate stream

Well now I'm hoping for candle light and smooth jazz.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Well now I'm hoping for candle light and smooth jazz.

Wait until you see DeadFlip in his teddy.....

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I thought their reveal was great. The three of them dressing up was super fun.
Especially like that they are doing both the fun CES reveal, then also doing the more intimate stream from stern tonight where we get more interaction from jack and the stern team.

I thought it was pretty cool also but had to laugh how there was about 20 people holding up cameras and as soon as they pull the cover off half of them left. Its pretty cool Stern makes an effort to showcase a new pin but aside from us nobody really gives a shit, besides my brother in law and pin shows its really hard to interest anyone in pin talk.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

I thought it was pretty cool also but had to laugh how there was about 20 people holding up cameras and as soon as they pull the cover off half of them left. Its pretty cool Stern makes an effort to showcase a new pin but aside from us nobody really gives a shit, besides my brother in law and pin shows its really hard to interest anyone in pin talk.

Gotta start somewhere.

The pin nerds are always gonna be interested.

The CES crowd is a much juicier meatbag! That's the next frontier.

Anything that helps disrupt the insatiable fetish for "Pin Show Reveals" and broadens the audience beyond the tiny group of people who care about TPF is awesome with me!

Also...tits! (will be in ever thread title I do from now on!)

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

What makes you think we do also? Gary wants to act the fool let him. I liked the discussion and energy here, had nothing to do with Gary.

You guys here are my rock, even after all Sterns cost cutting and Gary’s lack of serious interest in the home collector.

I don’t know Gary personally and care not to.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Life is too long to marry an ugly woman.

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

What's your take?

Electronics company shows new electronic product at major electronics trade show.

Solid effort.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Electronics company shows new electronic product at major electronics trade show.
Solid effort.

Sums it up. Lol. Magic.

#30 5 years ago

[quoted image]

Fun to look at, but you all realize those are Photo-shopped images.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

So let's hear it for Stern's marketing department, stepping it up big time on this Munsters reveal!
When in the past a terrible teaser trailer that made the game look like ass seemed to be good enough, this time we got a fun stream, with the gang in movie-quality makeup, at CES, where they faced no other pinball competition.
I like it. Anything that gets pinball out of the "We MUST make reveals at a pinball show" ghetto is great, and can only help broaden the audience. I'm a fan of showmanship and this time around that's what they brought.

I like tits.
(Not to be meant sexist, I'm just a simple man.)

Where are they?

You deceived me!!!

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from wdennie:

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife

Great song. Got that one in my jukebox and it always gets a chuckle.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Great song. Got that one in my jukebox and it always gets a chuckle.

"Hey man! Yo wife sho is ugly!"

"Yeah...but man can she cook!"

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

What makes you think we do also? Gary wants to act the fool let him. I liked the discussion and energy here, had nothing to do with Gary.
You guys here are my rock, even after all Sterns cost cutting and Gary’s lack of serious interest in the home collector.
I don’t know Gary personally and care not to.

Stuff like this really cracks me up.

I don't know Gary, but I really don't like him, don't want to ever know him either. But dammit, he should be worried about my concerns.

Some of you act like Gary has personally done something to you. He's nothing more then a figurehead at this point that still loves pinball and will gladly make time for anyone at shows. Take him a good DIPA from your area that he can't get and he's your friend for life.

#35 5 years ago

Gary haters are drunk on their own ignorance and delusions of importance.

It's as simple as this with Gary:

Pinball is different for him. Pinball is the thing that has clothed and sheltered him his entire life, and it's the legacy his father left him and that he will leave when he shuffles off to the great outhole in the Sky.

People here will never understand this.

You don't need Gary to be your friend. You don't need him to "respect" you. You don't need him at all.

It's just pinball. For him it's a living. For you it's a passion.

You don't get mad at the guy who runs GE when your toaster dies. Stop taking this shit personally.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Stuff like this really cracks me up.
I don't know Gary, but I really don't like him, don't want to ever know him either. But dammit, he should be worried about my concerns.
Some of you act like Gary has personally done something to you. He's nothing more then a figurehead at this point that still loves pinball and will gladly make time for anyone at shows. Take him a good DIPA from your area that he can't get and he's your friend for life.

And your response cracks me up.

Gary stated repeatedly he could care less about the collector market. He has run Stern pinball with a BOM mindset so long that it’s the company culture now.

And dammit man if I have to hear his ‘Ford Taurus wiring’ speech one more time I may commit suicide.

Hell, his business model pissed off Jack so much he started his own rival ( and better product) company.

Where you been last 5 years? Gary is a figurehead? You an investor? Where in my post did you ever read Gary should care about my concerns? C’mon.

Go buy Gary an IPA and you two can hug it out.

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Pinball is different for him. Pinball is the thing that has clothed and sheltered him his entire life, and it's the legacy his father left him and that he will leave when he shuffles off to the great outhole in the Sky.
You don't need Gary to be your friend. You don't need him to "respect" you. You don't need him at all.
You don't get mad at the guy who runs GE when your toaster dies. Stop taking this shit personally.

Maybe you should join the GE toaster forum then.

For someone who has all kinds of posts about everyone else you’re awfully ‘passionate’ yourself. No attacks meant here gang, be it on Gary, Levi or anyone else. It’s discussion and debate about OUR passion for pinball.

I’ll never be like Gary as I’m just a collector. But sometimes the businessman may want to look at things our way to remind them why the build what they do. I guess I was hoping for more product innovation and less dress up.

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Pinball is different for him. Pinball is the thing that has clothed and sheltered him his entire life,...

We don't need people hating Gary and we don't need poems written aboot him either.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

We don't need people hating Gary and we don't need poems written aboot him either.

Time for some Haiku?

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Time for some Haiku?

You bastard you know I hate Haiku!
Haiku is a lot like Predator pinball, just because you can doesn't mean you should.

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

But but but, my grail, my dream theme...………….

Gary is fun to talk to at shows, seems like a good enough dude that has found a way to make pinball last as a business when no one else could. If you need anything he points you to Gomez though as he doesn't know anything about the games other then it's selling great or not.

Quoted from underlord:

And your response cracks me up.
Gary stated repeatedly he could care less about the collector market. He has run Stern pinball with a BOM mindset so long that it’s the company culture now.
And dammit man if I have to hear his ‘Ford Taurus wiring’ speech one more time I may commit suicide.
Hell, his business model pissed off Jack so much he started his own rival ( and better product) company.
Where you been last 5 years? Gary is a figurehead? You an investor? Where in my post did you ever read Gary should care about my concerns? C’mon.
Go buy Gary an IPA and you two can hug it out.

Gary is doing nothing but repeating old speaches and trying to keep operators and collectors happy at the same time. What do you think every premium and LE game is? They are specifically for the collector side of the hobby. If you want to know anything about a game other then it's fun Gary is going to point you to Gomez or whoever else in the booth knows about the actual games. Maybe Jack should spend a few days with Gary and Gomez as his company has been nothing short of a disaster. He had to give up controlling interests just to get TH made. Even now you can preorder for your game in 12 months or so and spend a week trouble shooting it so it works right. I own JJP games, I love them, JJP has a long way to go though. If any of them make a game I like I'll buy it if it's in a box and ready to ship to me. I sure don't take their pricing or game choices personal though.

There's also not enough alcohol content in an IPA for Gary, DIPA all the way.

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

But but but, my grail, my dream theme...………….
Gary is fun to talk to at shows, seems like a good enough dude that has found a way to make pinball last as a business when no one else could. If you need anything he points you to Gomez though as he doesn't know anything about the games other then it's selling great or not.

Gary is doing nothing but repeating old speaches and trying to keep operators and collectors happy at the same time. What do you think every premium and LE game is? They are specifically for the collector side of the hobby. If you want to know anything about a game other then it's fun Gary is going to point you to Gomez or whoever else in the booth knows about the actual games. Maybe Jack should spend a few days with Gary and Gomez as his company has been nothing short of a disaster. He had to give up controlling interests just to get TH made. Even now you can preorder for your game in 12 months or so and spend a week trouble shooting it so it works right. I own JJP games, I love them, JJP has a long way to go though. If any of them make a game I like I'll buy it if it's in a box and ready to ship to me. I sure don't take their pricing or game choices personal though.
There's also not enough alcohol content in an IPA for Gary, DIPA all the way.

Well, let’s agree that they are both making pinball machines. Let them duke it out over the details.

I owned ( and waited 3 years) for my WOZECLE. Was absolutely worth it. Thinking of buying TH now as well.

If Stern comes out with Jaws, the hook will be set.

Btw, never heard of a DIPA. What have I been missing??

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Btw, never heard of a DIPA. What have I been missing??

"Double IPAs Also called "Imperial" IPAs, this uniquely American style takes the craving for hops and runs with it. These usually use double or even triple the typical amount of hops, but also add more malts to balance. The resulting beer has huge hoppy highs and deep malty depths with an high ABV to match"

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

"Double IPAs Also called "Imperial" IPAs, this uniquely American style takes the craving for hops and runs with it. These usually use double or even triple the typical amount of hops, but also add more malts to balance. The resulting beer has huge hoppy highs and deep malty depths with an high ABV to match"

WHY, OH WHY, am I finding this out NOW??

Sounds fantastic.

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Incorrect

#46 5 years ago

Elaborate. Please.

#47 5 years ago

Canadian Haiku?

#48 5 years ago

Some places online will call any ipa with and ABV over 7 an imperial IPA. This is old language for the most part.

Most IPA can go up to close to 7.4 ABV. Depending on the style if may be bitter or it may be almost sweet tasting. DIPA (double IPA) is typically 7.4 to 8.5 ABV but can go a little higher. Once again depending on style they may be bitter but typically DIPA's are sweeter then regular IPA's which is not what people would expect. The next step will depend on the area and also the style used but Triple or Imperial are higher ABV then a DIPA and are usually 10% ABV or sometimes a touch higher. They tend to have a similar hop profiles to a DIPA but with more bitterness, a little malt backbone, and are much heavier. Different breweries can have beers in ABV ranges outside of this criteria that they label as an IPA, DIPA, TIPA, IIPA, or ever FIPA (farmhouse) so while usually the ABV sets the guideline stile of beer and brewing process can also have input.

If you can get Trillium in your area they have fantastic IPA's and DIPA's. I'd recommend going New England style which are juicier and sweeter. They are hazy and unfiltered though so just be away of that. They have almost no malt and really feature the different hop profiles the best for what I like.

#49 5 years ago

https://www.beeradvocate.com/articles/3889/what-defines-a-double-ipa/

and to get back on topic:

f8b337d17873c4ebe06c3a48c595c180 (resized).jpgf8b337d17873c4ebe06c3a48c595c180 (resized).jpg

#50 5 years ago

That article is from 2009. You can thumbs down all you want but the criteria is different now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-reveal-the-tits-?hl=ds_nadine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.