You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

f8b337d17873c4ebe06c3a48c595c180 (resized).jpg
1096748922 (resized).jpg
Moses' wife (resized).jpg
Munsters in color (resized).png

There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Closest thing I could find that fits the topic.
[quoted image]

Definitely not her body. It's a fantasy pic.

#52 5 years ago

I agree. Although I think the game is a snoozer, I think Stern did a great job unveiling it. They nailed the coverage.

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I agree. Although I think the game is a snoozer, I think Stern did a great job unveiling it. They nailed the coverage.

What do you not like about it? I thought overall it looked really good. Pretty standard layout but both ramp returns are super unique. Most elaborate lower playfield in some time. Great art and if you dont like lower playfields the pro is perfect.

I wish the Herman sculpt did more but other then that I was pretty pleased with what I saw.

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

That article is from 2009. You can thumbs down all you want but the criteria is different now.

"Double" IPA refers to the two I's in imperial India pale ale or IIPA. Double I's not double ingredients and Triple IPA is just a joke name for a hefty Imperial IPA.

#55 5 years ago

I like reveals at shows both pinball and regular type.

I have never been to c e s.

Like say, INDISC at banning this weekend. It would be nice to see a munsters there, and a thousand players would try it. Or more.

I did not see any mention of a munsters being there. But it seems a bit of a miss. Timing wise.

#56 5 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

"Double" IPA refers to the two I's in imperial India pale ale or IIPA. Double I's not double ingredients and Triple IPA is just a joke name for a hefty Imperial IPA.

All true, but pretty much across the board the same terminology is being adopted based on ABV and style. No one is calling a 7.4 ipa an imperial. At least not that I've seen in over 10 years.

#57 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

People here will never understand this.

1) Don't throw me in with these people.

2) Gimmemytits!!!!

#58 5 years ago

I'm here for the Tilts

#59 5 years ago

Double D"s with brown nipples!!!!!

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

All true, but pretty much across the board the same terminology is being adopted based on ABV and style. No one is calling a 7.4 ipa an imperial. At least not that I've seen in over 10 years.

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

Well I learned something new today.
My goodness - I had no idea Yvonne De Carlo was that smokin' hot.
Thanks for the pick me up - needed it after I read, in disappointment, who is coding Munsters.

Operative word is "was" she was 84 when she died.. Sorry to burst your bubble!!

#62 5 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

The three of them dressing up was super fun.

Who was that dressed as Marylin?

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

So let's hear it for Stern's marketing department, stepping it up big time on this Munsters reveal!
When in the past a terrible teaser trailer that made the game look like ass seemed to be good enough, this time we got a fun stream, with the gang in movie-quality makeup, at CES, where they faced no other pinball competition.
I like it. Anything that gets pinball out of the "We MUST make reveals at a pinball show" ghetto is great, and can only help broaden the audience. I'm a fan of showmanship and this time around that's what they brought.
Or, it was a terrible reveal that sucked and you only want to see reveals in depressing hotel conference rooms at pinball shows of games that are a year away from hitting the production line. What's your take?

The second one.

#64 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

What do you not like about it? I thought overall it looked really good. Pretty standard layout but both ramp returns are super unique. Most elaborate lower playfield in some time. Great art and if you dont like lower playfields the pro is perfect.
I wish the Herman sculpt did more but other then that I was pretty pleased with what I saw.

I'm not a huge Munsters fan so I was hoping the playfield would draw me in but it doesn't. It's so similar to their other games that I've played to death and although there doesn't appear to be anything "wrong" per say, it's just not an exciting game for me. Boring comes to mind. I end up playing them all so who knows but I'm not excited like other reveals. The lower playfield is also something I have no interest in.

Many put down octoberfest but damn it that games playfield at least seemed fresh and inviting. Pinball is pinball but it's about putting the parts together and JJP has done a great job making it feel fresh. Look at Pirates - what a layout. Dialed in. Yes. Then look at munsters. Same MET/GOTG, etc fan 2.0 layout that we've seen but with a different theme. I thought stern did a great job breaking the mode with Iron Maiden (and even continued with Deadpool somewhat) but this is back to the same ol and I'm tired of it.

Thank you. Next.

#65 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

"Double IPAs Also called "Imperial" IPAs, this uniquely American style takes the craving for hops and runs with it. These usually use double or even triple the typical amount of hops, but also add more malts to balance. The resulting beer has huge hoppy highs and deep malty depths with an high ABV to match"

Double IPA’s are double all the ingredients and tend to be hoppy and malty. Imperial IPA’s are not double all the ingredients. They are hoppy and high alcohol, which is achieved by adding sugar for the yeast to ferment into more alcohol. The result is a highly hoppy high alcohol beverage without a strong malty background.

#66 5 years ago

The way Stern has revealed machines in the past struck me as clumsy or even a little bit of "hide the ball" to lock in LE deposits prior to people even getting a sense of the game. Not this time. The Munsters reveal however was the complete opposite, and kudos to the team that was involved.

Also, I'm pretty impressed with how the game turned out. The art is strong, the B&W option is pretty edgy even if hobbyists did it first, the layout and toys seem fun, and I think a lot of thought went into the code for a good mix of approachability and scoring depth. This pin isn't on my list to purchase due to theme, but I'm really looking forward to playing it at shows or in the wild.

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I agree. Love the look of this game as well as its rules/gameplay so far based on last night's Premium stream by DeadFlip. Kudos all around to the Stern team on Munsters and its reveal!

As for Gary ... I like him. I'm not a fan of IPAs though. Double IPAs even less so.

#68 5 years ago
Quoted from KenLayton:

Do a google image search for Yvonne DeCarlo topless. In her earlier days she did topless modeling.

Really sorry, as i know it is off-topic, but here some impressing behind the scenes-info´s about Yvonne De Carlo with my highest respect (source: Wikipedia):

"De Carlo's husband had been permanently crippled while working as a stunt man on How the West Was Won (1963), eventually losing his leg. De Carlo took any job going, appearing in night club acts across the country as well as a play in stock, Third Best Sport. "
(you remember: she signed the "Munsters"-contract 1964)

"To help out, John Wayne offered her the supporting role of Louise Warren, the title character's cook in McLintock! (1963), with Wayne and Maureen O'Hara. She was second billed in a Western Law of the Lawless (1964) and played the Spanish dancer Dolores in the Bob Hope comedy A Global Affair (1964). De Carlo was in "The Night the Monkey Died" for The Greatest Show on Earth (1964). She took over a role on Enter Laughing on Broadway for a week, and played in it when the production went on tour.
De Carlo and Morgan filed a $1.4 million lawsuit against the studio, claiming her husband was permanently disabled"

#69 5 years ago

Interesting - thanks. Although I was aware of the infamous stuntman injury during the filming of the train shootout in How The West Was Won, I didn't realize that he was Yvonne DeCarlo's husband.

Loved her in McClintock and The Munsters!

#70 5 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Operative word is "was" she was 84 when she died.. Sorry to burst your bubble!!

People here are still super horny for Elvira and she's at least 84.

#71 5 years ago

Elvira 67, where did the years go?

#72 5 years ago

DELETED

#73 5 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Closest thing I could find that fits the topic.
[quoted image]

That might make you think twice about necrophilia. Yes that is a joke for the humor impaired.

#74 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Gary haters are drunk on their own ignorance and delusions of importance.
It's as simple as this with Gary:
Pinball is different for him. Pinball is the thing that has clothed and sheltered him his entire life, and it's the legacy his father left him and that he will leave when he shuffles off to the great outhole in the Sky.
People here will never understand this.
You don't need Gary to be your friend. You don't need him to "respect" you. You don't need him at all.
It's just pinball. For him it's a living. For you it's a passion.
You don't get mad at the guy who runs GE when your toaster dies. Stop taking this shit personally.

I understood that Gary went out on his own and started or bought another pinball company and then bought Sega and then bought Stern from his father. I dint think it was left to him. How did it actually go?

#75 5 years ago
Quoted from wdennie:

Elvira 67, where did the years go?

She's 67 in show biz years.

Actual age: At least 84.

1 month later
#76 5 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I understood that Gary went out on his own and started or bought another pinball company and then bought Sega and then bought Stern from his father. I dint think it was left to him. How did it actually go?

Here you go... https://sternpinball.com/about/

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 39.00
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
5,499 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Jackson, MICHIGAN
$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-reveal-the-tits-/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.