(Topic ID: 242097)

Munsters pro issue with spot not registering hits?

By product-of-74

53 days ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 52 days ago by Who-Dey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 53 days ago

Munsters pro issue w/spot not registering hits. He stays up on the ramp & nothing happening when he is hit? Anyone else having or had this issue yet? Not even sure what to do or where to go with this issue, if anyone has any info or input on this subject I would be very grateful to learn what it might be? Have never had more issues with a NIB pin before than I have been having with this pin. Thanks much.

#2 53 days ago

Call Stern and ask?

#3 53 days ago

Well I'm assuming it's a switch? Did you go in test mode and see if the switch is registering? If it's not let's go from there with standard switch testing stuff....unless it's got it's own little board then you'll probably have to get a new one.
    Played a Beatles with 1 drop that didn;t work and I guess it needed a board replaced for it (under PF).

#4 53 days ago

Go to the 1313 Mockingbird Lane Munsters thread and ask in there. There has probably been someone in there that has had this issue.

#5 53 days ago

Thank you all for the input, found it to be the opto wasn't sitting correctly flashing through the ramp due to the infamous broken plastic that runs along side and covers this up in front of Herman, been waiting on a replacement plastic for over 2 months now from Stern to remedy this from being an issue again.

#6 53 days ago
    Quoted from product-of-74:

Thank you all for the input, found it to be the opto wasn't sitting correctly flashing through the ramp due to the infamous broken plastic that runs along side and covers this up in front of Herman, been waiting on a replacement plastic for over 2 months now from Stern to remedy this from being an issue again.

I have never heard of that happening. Stern usually ships your parts to you in like 2 days. You should call them back.

#7 53 days ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

I have never heard of that happening. Stern usually ships your parts to you in like 2 days. You should call them back.

In this case, Stern has to design and fabricate a part that won't break again like that flimsy plastic. At least that is what Chas told me a month ago. Either way, this part is overdue as Chas said it would be a week or two until the part was available.

#8 52 days ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Happens to me all the time. Stern's process for shipping out parts is totally random. Took 2 weeks to get a replacement CPU for my Munsters. And when they do ship, they never provide tracking info. In today's world, no tracking is a real bummer.

#9 52 days ago
    Quoted from snaroff:

Took 2 weeks to get a replacement CPU

Took me 1 day when i needed one. Ive had exceptionally good luck with Chaz and David.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Gameroom Mods
    $ 11.95
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 16.00
    $ 269.00
    $ 625.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 89.00
    $ 69.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 65.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Vandelay Industries
    $ 9.95
    $ 30.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside