Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by 0geist0
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 5.42.32 PM (resized).png
    69CA924D-465A-47B8-91D4-6B63457649BD (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

#1 5 years ago

So, the Munsters is the next pin. Is there any info out there about it. This theme is exciting to me.

#2 5 years ago

Been waiting for this one for a long time. I hope Stern does it right!

#3 5 years ago

I understand there’s other Munsters threads, but why the downvotes?

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

Combination of there being another Munster thread, and the poster's avatar that's some Alex-Jones political conspiracy.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

Because it would only take 1 minute of effort to find the answer already available for 7 months. Creating Another thread on the Same topic seems lazy and redundant. Just my opinion.

#6 5 years ago

Mods can we please close this down.

#7 5 years ago

Wow, just fucking wow. I don’t read this board every day so I wasn’t aware that there was already a thread on this topic. Terribly sorry to inconvenience you.

#8 5 years ago

Yeah, it can get pretty brutal around here.

#9 5 years ago

Everyone gets offended over something now and again. The difference is that most don’t get their panties in a knot over it.

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Everyone gets offended over something now and again. The difference is that most don’t get their panties in a knot over it.

I don't understand why people get upset over trivial things, either. Oh well. Pin should be announced soon.

#11 5 years ago

What a bunch of losers. If you don’t like his question move on and don’t answer. His post shouldn’t bother you.

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

So, the Munsters is the next pin. Is there any info out there about it. This theme is exciting to me.

Quoted from whthrs166:

Been waiting for this one for a long time. I hope Stern does it right!

Been waiting for this thread along time.

#13 5 years ago

I’m ok with your post!! Happy New Year!!! Can’t wait for Munsters. Got the clock already. Lol

69CA924D-465A-47B8-91D4-6B63457649BD (resized).jpeg69CA924D-465A-47B8-91D4-6B63457649BD (resized).jpeg
    #14 5 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Because it would only take 1 minute of effort to find the answer already available for 7 months. Creating Another thread on the Same topic seems lazy and redundant. Just my opinion.

You referring to the thread that was started 7 years ago and has all of 2 posts that are recent?

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

Too funny...Mitch has been traumatized...

#16 5 years ago

You guys are munsters!

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

You referring to the thread that was started 7 years ago and has all of 2 posts that are recent?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-is-coming
    Or this one that is from 7 months ago that has been at the top of the of the forum every day for the last 5 weeks with multiple new posts every day.

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

He refers to this one:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-is-coming

#19 5 years ago

Ack. Mitch beat me by 27 seconds.

#20 5 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

Quoted from Mitch:

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

My reply was not intended to offend if it did I apologize. Simply confusing to have 5 threads with the Same content. Not saying you need to read this forum every day but a quick search would have served your answer multiple times. Hope that makes sense really just trying to help.

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

I don’t read this board every day so I wasn’t aware that there was already a thread on this topic.

Search the ForumSearch the Forum

#24 5 years ago

This guy doesn’t deserve downvotes. A simple reply to say “use the search is good enough”

#25 5 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

[quoted image]

Why? When this is so much more fun.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-pinball?hl=frippertron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.