5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by calprog
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I love stern pinball machines. I own ghostbusters... which I think is great, Simpson’s party, Beatles, and monster bash remake. Munsters le is coming within 2 weeks. I hope the game isn’t too easy..... looks awesome. Any thoughts on the Le??

#2 5 years ago

This is Sebastian of Runnemede NJ.

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from Sebastian88:

I love stern pinball machines. I own ghostbusters... which I think is great, Simpson’s party, Beatles, and monster bash remake. Munsters le is coming within 2 weeks. I hope the game isn’t too easy..... looks awesome. Any thoughts on the Le??

Plenty of people that are not going to own one making plenty of comments without playing the game. Look at what happened on Pinside with The Beatles. Surprise, surprise game turns out to be really good and the issue is with the price and value for money in their minds. Other recent titles that come to mind, TWD, GB and BM66. All copped a beating on Pinside until people started playing them and realised that the games were really good.

My wife and I are going to wait until we get our LE play it for a few months before we make our minds up. Same as all the other NIB Sterns that we have bought. Reading some of the negativity on here always makes us a little unsettled as well.

You have a nice collection of games, congratulations! Plenty of us here love all the new Stern games but there are also plenty who do not. That is the beauty of Pinside, plenty of different opinions and plenty of genuine help when you need it.

#4 5 years ago

Why do think its easy? Yea munster madness isnt super difficult to get to but the game isn't about getting to that( its more of a bonus mode for getting threw the others). The game is fun and can b brutal if set up steep. There's alot going on within the code to go for . Watch deadflip stream from the stern factory as most of the rules are explained. It has so many great lighting sequences, callouts, video and sound effects . The game reminds me of monster bash but with more to the code with scoring big and stacking. Only thing i wish they add is a special mode for completing the 5 main modes. The game is just fun to play with great ramps, flow and theme integration.

#5 5 years ago

The OP also practices in the art of sword swallowing.

#6 5 years ago

I am expecting to get my LE shortly. I have played all three versions at CES. And Munsters is on the easy side. But I loved it!

I can’t wait to get it and put it next to my Batman 66.

All stern has to do is get the license and produce a pin for Addams Family the Tv show and Stern would have pins for all 3 of my childhood favorite tv shows.

#7 5 years ago

+1 for an Addams Family TV show pin from Stern. Much better than the movie (movie pin is amazing). 2021 maybe? Ha!

#8 5 years ago

Can’t wait for my LE Munsters. 1 week to go. Play Beatles and ghostbusters almost every day with some monster bash and Simpson mixed in... I can’t see my self paying 500 dollars for the Beatles topper. Hopefully the Munsters topper is more impressive

#9 5 years ago

Game looks amazing!! With a little more code the game will be great. Can wait to get my game!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-le?hl=macca101010 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.