(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,184 posts
  • 660 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Puffdanny
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #550 Munsters Premium and LE cabinet art Posted by pinsanity (5 years ago)

Post #8004 0.96 Code change summary Posted by PanzerFreak (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#842 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Beetlejuice...Beetlejuice...

Oooh don’t say the B word!

#872 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I really feel this pin need a Mansion topper.
No laser etched toppers either.
Im thinking ala Addams.
Not since Addams, White water, Fish Tales have we had a really good factory topper.
Curious how the CE Pirates will look and play. First pin in a long time to have such a topper.

ehhmm, I would say Stern hit a grand slam on the Batman 66 topper personally. Time will tell what they do with Star Wars.

1 week later
#1119 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

It ain’t Disney!

You really should do some research on the band your talking about. A simple google search will show there is NO low cost Cheap license for Anything Beatles. Ever. Stern doing this title is a Really large feat but trust that it did come at a Substantial cost to pull off. This will not be a low cost pin and I personally think it will rank up there if not beyond Batman 66. Just a guess of coarse but this is Not a cheap pull license and the podcast with Kapow mentions this many times.

#1125 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

If it’s a classic design with great art, lcd display, good music integration, shaker etc....I have no issue with it being 7-8k.

I hope your right but can you name a Major band license theme along with a Ka-Pow second team payment, that was less than 9k? These are all High dollar pulls and options. My opinions come from the Head2Head Episode #50 interview with Joe Kaminkow (Ka-Pow) that talks about the Biggest 7 figure license ever pulled for Pinball. I to hope for the best but we are not talking cartoon licenses or rights to a single song (one Beatles song runs about 250k) we are talking about full blown Beatles Branding with Ka-Pow riding shotgun. Hope I'm wrong as this will hurt my bank account as much as the next guy but if your hoping for an Affordable title this will Not be it! (Opinion)

#1128 5 years ago
Quoted from chad:

And remember they offered 50 million for the slot machine license. Got turned down. Not sure if they do not want to do slots, or they know slots will draw more people in, hence higher license.

Yep he meantioned that also. So praying they were humble (Sony, Apple, and the Beatles are known for that????) say they pulled the license for only 1 million. Thats over 1K Just for the Beatles handshake per 1000 games sold. Next comes Ka-Pows hand, and so on..... Total guess but I will wager the Beatles pins start at 10k. Where they go from there who knows.

#1131 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

I think I'm looking at the wrong thread - I thought this was the Munsters thread ?
Must have got changed today. Sorry - I'll go look in the Beatles thread and see if the Munsters is there.

You are correct. Other than the one image Stern did not release Nor acknowledge what other content regarding Munsters is there to discuss? I am on board for Munsters the second Stern says its happening as I love the theme but with not even an acknowledgement theres really not much to go on here other then wishes, speculation or rumors from a friends neighbors girlfriends boss overheard at this point. Just burning time talking pinball.

#1155 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Your last sentence is the one thing that concerns me about The Munsters.

Thats a fair concern but I suspect license value for Munsters is Far from that of Star Wars especially with the Disney tax. lol Munsters can go in So many quirky cool directions I think this could be there big hit for sure if done right.

#1207 5 years ago
Quoted from Camvr2013:

Apologies if I missed this earlier in the thread. Any speculation on how many flippers it’ll have?

All 25 pages of this thread are based solely on non released (nor verified) prelim cabinet art images. Anything else is pure speculation so you didn't miss anything. lol

#1221 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Geez, next thing you are gonna say is you weren’t a fan of the Beverly Hillbillies, Gilligans Island or Hogan’s Heroes? Wtf!

lol but Benny Hill was a cross over!

#1254 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Not a rant... Just a discussion...
Anyway... Let's get back onto The Munsters.
If this is the next pin... And it doesn't get announced in October, I will really be surprised. Seems like the perfect month.
I know they don't want to cannibalize deadpool sales. But, still this is a month for Ghosts and Ghouls.
Still looking to play Deadpool and others at Wheeling in a few weeks.

First off not sure that Any pin was ever released based on a holiday nor any reason that would matter? I suspect you will be disappointed in October if you were counting on Munsters. Just an opinion. Expo is still going to be a Great show with many Other surprises, great people, great games, and fun.

#1263 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

This post is my last one. You're either trolling me, or just a little obtuse to get my points and not once have you responded with anything to back up your statements.

Is it Possible that not everyone agrees with your points or has to? You Can feel right without making everyone else agree with you no?

#1265 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

You're all blind.
Maybe its semantics that we are arguing, but I believe their is a distinction...

But, I've been trying to put this to bed, and you all just keep raising the dead.
And once again. Refute me fine. But, where's your arguments.
What you are all posting is akin to na haaaaa....

The ONLY one arguing is You lol. Your point was made granted it has NOTHING to do with Munsters or the Thread title but your point is made so there is Nothing to refute??? You are arguing with Yourself! lol

#1269 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Not sure about the rest of the country, but in Chicago The Munsters was on every day in syndication in the early 80's. I watched it every day along with The Monkees & Lost In Space.

And let's not forget Son of Svengoolie! A Chicago staple!

#1272 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Be sure to tell that kid its actually a monster game

Ok, now that was funny! Thanks for making my Tuesday!

1 week later
#1318 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Yes - pinside will blow up when the Production Photos are shown.

Or when they actually acknowledge the title, or when the next assumed rumor is started, lol

1 week later
#1549 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

I am so badly hoping those designs are legit. That would probably be my favorite artwork of a pinball machine ever!!!!!

I think we will all know early next year. Excited and hope they do this great theme justice.

#1551 5 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Is there a Monkey in this Game?

No but from what I read Grandpa Munster was a dirty old bastard. Lol. Used to Love when he was on Howard Stern. You would never guess he was on a family show.

#1562 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If that's the case then Stern will not have 3 Cornerstones in 2018, which would be a big miss. Pretty sure they will announce in 2018 and ship at least the Pro and some LEs this year.

From what a few distributors are saying this will Not be out this year contrary to what several have claimed as fact on this thread. Early 2019 is what was always stated. My Guess is they will use this as the show stopper release at the TX show to slow down any possible momentum from Deeproots celebration. Again, that part is just my Guess without fact.

#1578 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

You'll see Munsters end of November or Early December or so.
Hold steady.
Game will be out long before Texas show and appearance by Butch. (That is not the reveal) But that cameo with Butch should be fun nonetheless.

You keep saying this as well as the release prior to Beatles which Also didn’t happen. I suspect you are in for a disappointment this year.

#1614 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Well that's not true. Every model has an LCD, and the SE and LE have a giant color LCD that blows away anything Stern's done with their iPad screen.

There is no LCD in any of the MBr machines per CGC. They look great though.

#1655 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

That would not be anything I would ask for.

Unless it came without sound or speakers.

#1684 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

So doesn’t it make sense for someone to wait and see how the game is finished before considering buying? That would mean a new Stern announcement should make you excited to buy the game two years from now - after everything is done. A Dwight game maybe longer ... in Nov 2020, Munsters will be fully baked and the hype will have burned off. If it is strongly approved of then, it will always be looked on as a great pin. So you could target the last games rolling out of the factory or buy a HUO LE from a Pinsider. Waiting to buy a pin can save you a lot of money that might get wasted early buying games that don’t pan out. Not saying you would, but many do and it easy to see why surrendering to the hype and being among the first to buy the newest pin feels so GOOD.
Like chasing the dragon .... instant gratification and a feeling of immortality. For once you can give a review of a game to your pinball nerd pals and be the expert. Why not, you have the pin and you got it before most who will get it? For once you are ahead of the curve and on the winning team. You Sir, are a Champion! But you could also wait and buy the pin after the hype, when you can judge it with clear eyes. Those are the smart ones, the unsung heroes. Play and enjoy it on location until then.

Thanks but I’ll take my Munsters now. Heck you can say people can wait but here we are 1680 + posts later drooling over a title that hasn’t been announced and the only image is a prelim mock up done 6 months ago. I’m sold and while maybe not at everyone’s pace Stern will get the code done.

1 week later
#1757 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Pictures soon to satisfy the masses!

Come 2019 there will be Plenty!!

2 weeks later
#1855 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

I suspect this week. I hear the production line will be ramping up this week / next week.

I'll wager its next year as most distributors have said from the start. Want it now but false hope can be a drain.

#1859 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Goto 18:57 mark on podcast to here about machine.
Hopefully he is wrong about the unveil date. If he is right, that will disappoint alot of people!

March seems about right and agrees with what every distributor has said for a long time now. Guess we have more time to save...

#1880 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

4 months is quite some time to wait, I am believing it will all be worth it though and this game will be amazing!!!!

The Theme will be amazing lets not start selling the awesomeness of a pin that has technically not been confirmed just yet based on a viral wood box photo. lol

#2099 5 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Looks like those cabinets are shaped differently at the front and back....or are they just dodgy pics???[quoted image]

No. All new Sterns have the cabinet art notched around the legs.

#2180 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Wow... ok, so this IS what the people want, so hats off to (Roy Harper) and Stern... whether TAF or MB, those be big shoes to try and fill with Munster feet.

True but as we have Played those other titles for close to 20 Years it will be refreshing to play/enjoy something we haven't already played to death. Both great but been there done that!

#2192 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Does anyone here, right now, want to wager we will be talking about The Munsters machine 20 years from now? And is it going to be as great an earner as TAF or as great an iconic title as Monster Bash was?

A wager on What? That ANY game today will earn what those did 20 years ago, seriously?? A new game today could crap out silver dollars and still not generate what most Any title did back then. Exactly how many arcades do you have in your neighborhood today compared to 20 years ago. Goofy wager.

Quoted from Bublehead:

Do I need to see it fully populated and playing? No, I can tell you from what I have seen from Stern lately, this title is a pass for me. This will be chocked full of nostalgia and be family friendly and not my cup of tea. Give me classic pinball camp and humor in MB, the edgyness of The Addams Family franchise, and cool toys like Thing. A Herman head bash toy and staircase ramp diverter are not going to cut the mustard... they might surprise me with some neat toys, but I have never held my breath waiting for neat toys from Stern.

How do you know So much when provided so Little? Yes sticking with a game from 20 years ago is a comfortable decision as you already Know Everything it has/does but judging a game you have made clear you have no interest in based on a few crap cell phone images seems silly and of little judgement value.

#2205 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Maybe to you, what I see is just another Stern nostalgic cash grab that I want no part in. And goofy wager or not, you didn't take me up on it, and my wager was will we be talking about this pin the same way as we talk about TAF 25+ years on. I figure we wont be talking about it much at all come 3 years from now.

Deal, I will wager you $10. Come back to this thread in 20 years and I will pay for your wisdom. lol

#2213 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Maybe to you, what I see is just another Stern nostalgic cash grab that I want no part in. And goofy wager or not, you didn't take me up on it, and my wager was will we be talking about this pin the same way as we talk about TAF 25+ years on. I figure we wont be talking about it much at all come 3 years from now.

Not sure if you need to be that Edgy poster or feel your wisdom is worth trolling but honestly rarely understand your logic? While I love MB and don't feel the need to Convince anyone they shouldn't buy it wouldn't That be considered more of a Cash grab as you have posted in Every thread? Hmmm, lets just make the same game again thats new and certainly not a cash grab....

#2303 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

In meantime....back to Munsters!
Is the reveal this week or next by Stern?

Still next year hasn’t changed.

#2312 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Maiden and Deadpool are the only two cornerstones on that list.
Save face from another public declaration they fail to meet. THEY made the whole cornerstone thing, and were very clear about not counting vaults or contract pins. They've hit it once since they made that declaration. This would be another miss if they don't announce the 3rd one for 2018 to technically fulfill it.

Yep and business plans never change. Looking at that list they appear to have announced and shipped 6 more titles than All other companies combined. Such a confusing group at times. Why do they rush to get games out incomplete....Why don't they do more titles you can't break a marketing promise... Why so long, why that title... we are a picky group to please. lol

#2314 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

They need to stop talking about cornerstones, then. Why promote it when they literally almost never hit it?

Because it keeps You talking about them! lol Marketing 101

#2421 5 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

Is it Munsters Wednesday? Patiently waiting...
[quoted image]

Yep. 2019 lol.

#2425 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

:L

Listen, Debbie downer...

Trust that I am Not. Not a bet but I think I was the first deposit on this game Before even the cell pics came out. Just looking at this thread for Months all the I heard from my brothers buddies neighbors friend it will be this week is a bit depressing and has no value for expectations. Seems like a few simply want to feel like "In The Know" spotlight for some false reason. If it came out tomorrow or next year December I will be ready.

1 week later
#2695 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

You and me both were thinking that. Could have sworn it was said to have 3 levels like Haunted House.

This is Pinside, could have also said the game dispenses candy doesn't make it fact. 99% of what has been covered is Assumption/wishes, I would manage expectations based on that personally.

#2920 5 years ago
Quoted from RobOOZE:

Thinking about it. It comes with The Munsters replacement plactics too

I think you would have some Serious appreciation from this group if you would share some pics of that content. For 59 pages they have talked about everything from the moon landing to playfield dimpling. We Need a fix before the 2019 unveil....Please

1 week later
#3107 5 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

Im not a huge batman fan. But The munsters is not even in the same ballpark theme wise of Batman.
Should have skipped munsters and made BEATLEJUICE damn it! And ill be first in line for an LE.
All the hype is mostly just for a new pin in general.

If you said the "B" word 3 times it would appear!

#3346 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

10k, 20k, 30k (it's after christmas)

Wrong its 11,22,23. They need to charge tax now...

#3428 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

How would Pinstadium know? I think he is making an assumption here. But if for some reason he has inside info, it certainly wouldn’t be every model that had that playfield.

Scott (Pinstadium) just likes to Pre-Market his product I would not assume anything about Munsters based on his promotion.

#3454 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I dont think theres any way that i could do a black and white playfield. Seems like it would be hard to see the ball also on black and white.

You could always do Pinstadiums! lol I'll have Scott contact you!

#3519 5 years ago

I'll place my Crazy request vote and with this solution I would buy Any of the models. Munsters All color only the small Underplayfield and everything below is All in black and white like looking into an old TV. I would be sold!

#3809 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

In the food for thought category, has anyone considered this is just a massive CES PR stunt for general sales to the public, i.e. non-pinheads, and creating a buzz at CES? They are there to make waves in order to get some free PR buzz going, what not a better way than putting out a B&W version of your next big title? I think they are counting on the avant garde angle here and how a pinball company could be so bold to put out a B&W version of something that has for the most part, like 99.999999% of the time, been a Disney-esque pukefest of color, lights and sounds. This will make people stop, turn there heads sideways a little, and walk into the booth... a colorless pinball machine, thats just crazy... wait, it is kinda cool... hey I want one.

Yes but don't tell anyone Bublehead, its all a Stern CES conspiracy to sell pinball machines. But please don't let anyone know our mad business plan. shhhh

Gary S

#3880 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

The ignore button is my new friend today

Sorry that button has been renamed the "Bublehead button".

#4761 5 years ago

Munsters LE paid in full SO excited to see Stern fulfill basically my childhood dream collection. BM66 and now Munsters! Both bring huge inspiration to create with MANY we feel creative mods on the way! So looking forward to parking this game in our collection. Thank you Stern and especially Chris F for Nailing that amazing artwork. Wow.

#4770 5 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

I watched the stream of the Premium, and the wonderful explanation of the rules by Dwight. It put me back thinking seriously about a Premium. Just when I was OK with my decision to pass on this one.
I'll let the hype and urge to buy simmer for a while. Play the pins I have.
I really want to wait for TPF to get a better idea of what 2019 might bring. If something big drops at TPF I will regret getting a pin now where I'm on the fence. So really focused on resisting on the "gotta have it now" urges.
Self control is a new skill for me.

Fight the urge to Self Control and give in to it young OnTheSnap Skywalker! The Munster is Strong in this one....
http://i.imgur.com/Gh0Lluc.gif

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png
#4804 5 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Knowing that I will go for a Premium, I feel good to know that I’m covered by the Mod Couple 100%....
Yelobird, if possible please think about some translites in B&W for Premiums (maybe close or basically the same of the L.E. but in B&W off course) It will be my 1st Premium, so I don’t know if that’s possible to personalize the plates(not with numbers but to choose the characters or colors), like Zombo or Grandpa... just saying.
Thanks Yelobird
Regards
[quoted image]

We typically refrain from creating or editing serial plates or signatures but I am Really excited to show off what we have created for this game. Went some new directions some complex some just fitting of such a beautiful game. We will release them very soon. Don't like showing people a concept and making them wait for Months it to come available. We hope to have several by this weekend....

#4806 5 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

I see that the B&W Art blades for the Premium are extremely nice, also the spider web side armor for the Premium looks nice in plain black...it was a good detail by Stern, but I don’t mind those in white too.

Agreed, those web rails just make the game similar to the ones on Batman 66. I would Hope they would paper back those with white in the webbing so the cabinet art doesn't show. Curious if these will be as expensive as the BM66 rails...

#4950 5 years ago

Whats that crazy Grandpa doing in the Laboratory Now!! Introducing the Munsters "Spark Generators" Mod! Custom electrical generator lenses with bolt pattern mounting base. Each lense is carefully polished to carry the flasher lighting all the way to the polished mini chrome ball topper. Fits on any and all of the flasher domes to complete that laboratory look Grandpa loves so much. Kit is Easy to install and comes as a Set of (2). It's alive...... and available NOW from our Website Store. Thanks for everyones interest and support!!!

www.TheModCouplePinball.com
The Mod Couple

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg
#4951 5 years ago

The 1313 Mockingbird home is a spider haven! Complete the look with the New Mod Couple Scary Spiders custom flipper bat kit! Set of (2) custom made and individually painted flippers with detailed 3D Webbing and of Coarse a scary 3D spider to watch you play! Fear not the spider is molded rubber so he won't be going anywhere! Simple and reversible install. Complete the look and flip in style! Fits ALL models! Scary spiders oh My!!! Available NOW from our Website store!! Thanks for everyones support and interest!!

The Mod Couple

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg
#4952 5 years ago

No home is complete without an irritating Grandpa Bat flying around the house! Introducing the "Batty Grandpa" custom flying Mod! Just in time to torment Herman Munster. This highly detailed flying figure is custom made and each is hand painted with just a touch of color to fit all game models. Mounted on a formable wire spring, he subtly bounces as if he was Flying through the house! Best location is to the right of Herman to give him a slight flasher effect. Simple installation using the games mounting screw post. He's Flying off the shelf to a Munster game near you! Available Now from our Website Store!

The Mod Couple

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg5 (resized).png5 (resized).png
#4999 5 years ago

This game and topic is like a run away freight train based on a 9th party web bloggers comment without Facts. If Kanada says the next Stern might be Barbie done in only shades of pink will that be the assumed company direction? Until the Company Directly makes a statement (which I really doubt) about a change this all seems like a speculation rumor fire. JMO

#5056 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

There should be a youtube video made that shows people arguing about how angry they are that 600 instead of 500 are being sold of the $9,000 fun arcade they are buying for their home. Have an audience sitting and watching the arguement and the audience consists of people who live in parts of the world where they are desperate to get drinkable water, people who live in tents off side of a highway, children who love going to school because they get a nice hot meal where at home there is nearly nothing. The camera can get close ups of peoples faces in the audience and their facial reactions watching this arguement go on.

TWIPY stupid post of the new year goes to........Winner!

1 week later
#5845 5 years ago

It's Time for the Munsters Raven Clock! (Not a topper lol) Wouldn't be the Munster lair without that quirky raven character. Highly detailed and airbrushed to true theme. Each mod has illuminated clock face and raven door. Raven detailed down to the scary red eyes! Simple install plug and play on the left side rear lane adjacent to the Raven sign. Don't be late for Munsters, its Raven Time! Available now from our website store. Thanks So much for everyones support!

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg
#5847 5 years ago

For the Munsters Pro, Premium, or LE. Save the art, Not the dimples!!
Improve the look of this Beautiful playfield and add some protection to both the playfield and that dimpling magnet plate! The Munsters Electric Mag Protector is a laminated decal cover along with a secondary custom oversized mylar protector. Both have clean cut center access to eliminate mylar shredding and faulty ball grabs. (Hmmm) I think it gives the playfield a great theme look while protecting those ugly metal disk dimples and the top cover protects both while extending Over the magnet perimeter to protect the playfield to metal roll over. It really looks great, rather easy to install, and the price is very reasonable. This product qualities for free shipping ground! Color OR Black and white versions also available. Available now from our website store! Thank you All for your support!

The Mod Couple

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).png2 (resized).png
#5849 5 years ago

The Mod Couple is closing in on a tribute to the Adams family scoop with our Grandpa Munster Electric Chair complete with game integrated illuminated electrodes! Scary..... Still need to install his electric chair cap for a finishing touch but VERY close!!! Tried to keep the paint color fitting for both the B/W as well as the beautiful color versions. Grandpa is the star, he should be presented in style!!! Available from our store very soon! We are so loving this game!

The Mod Couple

IMG_2007 (resized).jpgIMG_2007 (resized).jpgIMG_2009 (resized).jpgIMG_2009 (resized).jpg
#5851 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

yelobird on fire.
Been burning the midnight flame in Grampa’s lab?

Lol thanks man. Yep busy time for us but loving the rush. Thank you.

#5874 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Did grampa ever get in the chair ?
Must have been a episode I missed

Seems he did sit in his chair a few times...

GrampaChair (resized).jpgGrampaChair (resized).jpg
#5875 5 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Hi,Size and dimensions please on your Raven Clock ??...........checked your website and did not find it there either-Thank you !!

Sorry guess I should have put something in the photo for perspective. The Raven Clock is roughly 3" tall x 1.5" wide. Best fit is along the left plastic toward the rear near the Raven plastic sign. Plug and play. Thanks for asking forgot to include that.

#5950 5 years ago

The Munsters Custom 1313 Mockingbird Lane Shooter plate mod. Be warned you are plunging into a world of Fun with The Munsters. This simple yet highly detailed add on is a fitting theme piece to enter the Munsters home! Airbrushed and hand detailed in bronze down to the scary spider web accents. Simple and reversible installation. Knock on the door for a cool looking mod! Available now from our Website store. Thanks as always for all your interest!!

The Mod Couple

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg
#5979 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

But the dream of every LE buyer is they are buying the next ultra fun, ultra desirable, everyone missed the boat, holy crap they didnt make enough but I got one, dream theme coded by God himself, designed by a saint who swore off ever designing a pin again after nearly dying by going on a hunger strike until management let him double the BOM while finishing this machine of the decade, nea dare say it, the century... a true pinball piece of history.
Or just a realy cool topper... ymmv

And the last pin you bought again was what? Oh thats right, an LE.

#5989 5 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Well I am new here....just put a deposit on the last LE at The Pinball Company

I do hope you didn’t pay the advertised sale price.

#5995 5 years ago

Put in several hours on the Munsters this weekend and it lives up to all the hype I hoped for! What a beautiful game. I will say it does play Fast, this is not an easy pin granted I'm an average at best player. Really fun. Plus had a chance to play test the Grandpa Electric Chair Mod and Raven clock to verify some of the instructions. Decided last minute Grandpas chair is just not complete without a PlayGoul Magazine on the armrest so I will be adding that tonight to complete the overall look and make the final adjustments so this can fly this week. Really an exciting game, SO looking forward to my LE soon I hope.

IMG_2063 (resized).jpgIMG_2063 (resized).jpgIMG_2081 (resized).jpgIMG_2081 (resized).jpg
#5998 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Definitely a beautiful game for sure. Did you make it to Munster Madness?

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Definitely a beautiful game for sure. Did you make it to Munster Madness?

One shot away but failed sadly. My friend did though so I got to see the animations as a viewer. lol. Really didn't think it would play as fast as it does. Almost SW fast to some extent. And that right ramp is Way faster on the return then I would have guessed. Almost like a bullet coming back. No complaints loved it. The Only thing I must say that did bother me is as others have pointed out the Single banner targets. Just seems like they went just too far on the budget.

#6001 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I agree on the targets. Have you ever played a Monster Bash remake yet? If so which game do you like the best between Munsters and Monster Bash remake? Sorry for all the questions but this is important stuff here.

I have played all versions of the MB from the secret open house to private collection. All are honestly breathtaking and a good buy if you like the gameplay and theme. I am a bit biased as I have a hobbit height basement arcade so the LE topper would not fit without a Sawzall but if I bought in I would go with the SE personally. Had all the flair of the LE and all the features I would like. Do NOT take this as a negative but as a minor germ fobe I wasn't a fan of the engraved lock bar either. Seems like every dirty hand would forever be with me lol. Way beautiful game though. At heart I am a Munsters diehard fan so I had to go Munsters LE.

#6003 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

So you think that Munsters pro is as fun as MBR then? Im hoping Munsters is just as good but i like MB a lot also and it has tons of cool toys and its a great shooting game as well.

I'm going to have to go with the jury is still out on that for me... MBr is an incredible game no question and a tough one to compare as it already has a proven track record. Judging, I will definitely say Munsters still needs (and will get) some code/animation updates for sure. Nitpicking but I felt like the Munsters pro was rather dark in the center of the playfield. With no inserts or center playfield I would bet most people will add secondary spot lights or PS type lighting on the Pro. At this point pricing aside I would maybe go Mbr over the Pro but I note again I am Biased as I really like the mini playfield of the Premium and LE!

#6165 5 years ago

There's always something spooking going on in the Munster house. Introducing the Munsters "Googly Eye" custom 3D pop bumper cap mod! Scary detail fitting of this amazing game. Hand made Glass retina for true authenticity with fine airbrush details to complete the look. Simple install and designed to illuminate from the stock pop lamp for full scary glowing eye effect!! Keep an eye on this product available Now from the Mod Couple store!

The Mod Couple

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).png4 (resized).png
#6186 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Could you post grandpa, so I can combine shipping.
Magicchiz

Bring Grandpa Munster to LIFE with the Mod couple "Electric Chair Grandpa" custom illuminated Mod! Extremely sculpted and detailed literally from head to toe. Each mod is hand painted to meticulous detail. Know when to shoot for Grandpas laboratory when the electrodes on his chair (tied to the Grandpa scoop) light up his chair! No detail was overlooked from his electrode helmet to his naughty Playghoul book on his armrest. Fitting and color neutral pattern to fit well with ALL Munsters models. Very simple plug and play installation with color illustrated instructions. This was honestly one of our Biggest mod challenges but we feel Very proud of the final result. We hope everyone loves him as much as we did creating him in honor of this wonderful title. In stock and available NOW from our website store. Thanks to Everyone for the Incredible support of our products and creations. Especially this one. Our personal side tribute to the amazing Adams Family! Enjoy.

The Mod Couple

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg
#6371 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

anyone that thinks Munsters is shallow is crazy!
or I guess you could call it shallow but with tons of breadth and tons of different paths to take (all at the same time)
If it gets polished, it will be Dwights best coded game ever! Very refined style of play. I have probably 30 games on it now and it really is like someone took the code style from our 90s favorites and modernized it.

In #Whysnow we trust. Thank you very much for your Tested review and responses! While I never buy nor suggest buying based on someones input other then my own (pinball is a personal experience) I do value input from Actual user experience over assumed theory or speculation. SO looking forward to getting our game and hopeful my First Flippen Out Pinball Zach transaction is one of many to come. Bring on the Munsters!!!!!

#6373 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I hope i didnt give people the impression that this game is “meh” because thats not what i meant to do. This game is in my opinion AWESOME! Its no more meh than the MBR that you just bought code wise. Its a very fun game that i think anyone that likes pinball will enjoy. I just wanted to give an honest review to everyone and i wanted to let people know that this game has very basic rules because some people arent going to like that. Those are the same people that wouldn’t want MB, AFM, and MM in their house.
Also im no expert on rules either so I’ll be the first to admit that also and theres probably a-lot that i dont know about yet also. I only played about ten games on it and i made it to Munster Madness so i thought that was pretty odd. After that though you go to stage two and three etc so maybe there is some cool stuff there. Its just a different kind of code than other games that Stern has recently produced. This game is great though and im buying one 100%. I just think its better suited for Munsters fans rather than non Munsters fans.

Another valued User input, Thanks #Who-Dey While I personally don't understand the MBr comparison other then the Monster similarity and 2 flippers I do consider (speculation) that MBr is what it is the code you seen 20 years ago is what your getting. Munsters on the other hand is Not Done and there is a real chance it will continue to improve from what it is now in draft. Could be wrong but I love what I see and I am the only one that needs to be pleased with my decision. Thanks Who-Dey.

#6398 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

How do you do that, "buying", via the Lamp shot?

I think he is refering to the fact that you don't have to Complete the individual modes to earn your way to the Wizard mode. Ala LOTR no complete "No wizard for you!"

#6453 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Not for this guy. My scale is weighed by fun, not deep code.

Can't agree more. Example Hobbit. Love the theme and it is an artistic marvel. Just couldn't wrap my head around the 500 levels of strategy and modes let alone trying to explain any part of it to visitors. They would often be pushing the start button on the next game over before I got through explaining the skill shot. lol Rules are fun but to me they have a limit before taking away some of the basic fun of Pinball.

#6533 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Educate me how is .91 means done?
Isn’t WD at 1.54
To me midnight madness being there tells me it will be removed when they do the biggest update like Star Wars they took it out when they added a bunch of rad stuff
I would also take this game over Adams Family
I some people bashing code for not being deep and trying to sell their WD at the same time

I'm with you. I am Fine with people sharing their opinion (free country and all) just gets old when a few individuals need to Beat their opinion into you as Fact over and over and over again as if their opinion meant anything to a buyer? In my opinion like a new flavor of ice cream if you don't like it no worries but telling me its crap based on your taste is meaningless.... I for one love the game Stern produced and am excited to get mine soon. All based on My opinion and decision based on what I like!

#6556 5 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

You hit the nail right on the head!
Munsters has nothing even close to Batman66, Lyman takes care and pride with his work! Reason why he takes his work load with him home..
This show's to me what dedication and love this guy has for the work he produces to us Pinball players!
Dwight on the other hand is a 9 to 5 guy, Clock on and pay me and I'll work on the code.
This guy will never re-think what was done to the Munsters code. (Shame but true)
20 to 30mins of game play as mentioned before to complete pretty much everything is nt going to last in a home environment!
BUT I do hope to be proven wrong with the next few updates

Maybe Tim Sexton and Keith Elwin got bored with level 2 being the same as Level 1 and walked away ?

We are bored with bashing the game so now your going to attack Dwights work ethics or what you ASSume them to be?? Come on have a bit of respect for what they have created for goodness sake. We get it you don't like the game not sure why Dwight's commitment needs to come into assumed question now. Geeessssh.

#6561 5 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Geeesssh and maybe we are bored with all the people that say the Code is Ok (when others clearly feel its not)
and that there is no need to have had 4 drop targets at the Lily skateboard pad? (when others feel that this would have been a better idea)
It's an opinion
like it or hate it.
Example:
(Bored) A bit like you posting you're mods in a Club or in a Hype Thread when you have a Mod thread created for this type of thing?
Get the drift

Actually no? I don't have a Mod thread you are thinking of someone else sorry. And crazy me for thinking that Munsters Mods might be of interest in the Munsters Thread. What was I thinking.... You win, your right truce.

#6585 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

have you played it then? How do you know it's a great seller?
------
There are clearly two views of this game:
It's short, easy and repetitive and not much to shoot, I don't like it.
OR
Its fun and I like it.
if you are enjoying it so what if others aren't. I for one would have been glad for the insight on this game if I hadn't been able to play it. If I hadn't then I'd probably pause my order and wait to play it. Now I've canceled my order to wait to see if the code can improve it but I think its wishful thinking. Vic is right with his batman comparison.
If you aren't permitted to post your opinion here then what's the point of this place? Several times I've been accused more than once of not actually having played it (despite 6 hours plus of video of me playing it linked at the start of this thread ) hence why I've restated my view on it. I don't like TAF either BTW LOL
Cheers,
Neil.

Neil, I think you're missing part of the point. Nobody has stated an opinion or view was not relevant or allowed. The issue is a few individuals feel the need to continuously pound their Same view Over and Over until they feel they convinced everyone they are right and everyone else is wrong? Opinions Are great and I consider them all but when 20 of 30 views come from the Same person it feels like they wish are trying to Sway everyone by the numbers. I treat Positive reviews the same also. If you love it fine but reminding us 20 times will not add value to your input. JMO. It helps though that your a cool ass dude lol.

#6595 5 years ago

Curious as the game I played was one of the first releases in my area several have eluded to the fact there are 3 levels now. Is that something new or something Dwight mentioned on his todo list? I only seen 1 and 2 listed on the screen when I played granted the game whipped my butt so there might have been a 3 beyond. Curious to those that have access to the newer code. Excited to see this game mature as I wait for the Flippen out pinball van to pull up. Lol

#6598 5 years ago
Quoted from thecashier76:

As a newer pinballer, I think the game looks like a lot of fun. Can’t wait to drop some money into one. I’m hoping it can keep me coming back for more, because if so, this could be my first pinball machine purchase in 10 years. Until then I’m going to refrain from commenting further. I know first post, gimme a little slack.

An honest first post welcome to the circus! All comments are welcome.

#6753 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yes, it's in some of the video clips during gameplay, usually the ones that are smaller, but hard to keep track since I'm managing the game when it happens.

I'm hoping I don't notice it because that means I am playing pinball not watching videos. lol I am sure they were shooting for an old time effect that might not please everyone. Kind of like what API did with Houdini, I couldn't stand the attempt at old they went for. But some like it so my opinion is mine. Almost time to text Zach at Flippen Out to find out where the Hell is my Munsters!!! lol

#6759 5 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Supposed to be end of the month

Heck no it better be in the next weeks. I need me some Munsters already!!!! Time to call Zach again.... lol

#6799 5 years ago

I wonder if people would have a slightly different tone if it was called Mode (Level) complete instead of Wizard mode? Seems like we have been tuned by games of the past to assume Wizard Mode meant we won and completed the game some how. If they simply called it Level complete and completing all 3 (or 10 for that matter) levels would then be a Wizard mode might change the definition or attitude about this debate. Just an out loud thought....

#6816 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Jack needs to pick a theme that’s of interest, it doesn’t have to be relevant or nostalgic just something people give a shit about, Johnny Depp and POTC are about 10 years too late and have both gone the way of the dodo!

Might be true and everyone has their own opinion on what theme means to them but to Me what Eric and JJP did with POTC is at a level beyond any game that has come out or forecasted to be released. This game is that rare creation that you don't have to be sold on just one key element. (code, art, theme, layout, fun, toys, etc.) They nailed Every check box of a perfect pinball machine in my book. Love Munsters and it checks several boxes but not kidding myself some boxes were missed but others like art/theme carry the game. I wouldn't fanboy any OEM but this one is in a league all on its own. My Opinion.

#6835 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You guys brought it up. We are just passing time until we get ours!
And commenting on how Munsters will sell 5x what Potc does, so that's how its relevant.

And I will lay you a wager that POTC just like ALL of the JJP pins will continue to be produced for Years to come! If you can get past your man crush on Johnny (jk) and see it as pinball you won't find a better more complete game. When is my Munsters coming now, I seen Borg sign my plate they have to be done by now.......

#6838 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Munsters is a fun, but it is not the machine for someone who likes JJP depth. It may be I have had a private lesson on the rules by Eric, or it may be the machine is just deep, or it may be that it is just fun to play, but what I have found out about POTC, once you understand Eric’s mindset on the rules... The only flaw is its price.

What the Heck!!!! I am agreeing with Bublehead...... Stop the presses. lol

#6847 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

This is largely my issue with what little I know of Stern production as well. I think API hit a nice sweet spot between Stern and JJP regarding cost and quality, and I also appreciate their lack of the LE/Collector's model, which drives up price in ways that feels more predatory than value oriented to the customer. I know that crap tactic from seeing the last decade of video games transform from standard pricing, to tacking on extras for double or trip a game's standard price.
The Munsters Pro, with it's fairly barebones under the playfield design, looks like a great pickup for maybe $5k or less. I'd jump immediately at that. But the Premium and CE seem, (obviously from no first hand experience here) more akin to the $7-8k pricing structure. That said, I really wish JJP would lower by a grand or so, anything above $8k really makes buying more than one pin a year, near impossible, for me anyway.

Just questioning, your feedback and production assessment of Stern/JJP is based on your (1) Houdini purchase? Not sure that is a fair assessment of what the other manufacturers do. Also regarding the model based system. While different, API simply uses the add to cart system (Add++side art, power supply, shaker, EOS flipper kit, invisiglass, knocker, etc etc) which is basically the same as buying a Stern Pro or JJP standard no? Same flavor just a different shopping method in my opinion.

#6850 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Depends...Whats the base price and what does it get you?

Fair question. I guess that depends on what the buyer feels they need in a base model.

#6866 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Oh, sure! My experience with pinball under the hood, is very, very limited, and ideally will expand in the years to come! And with that, my experiences, knowledge base, and views of all manufactures, past and present. I'm here to learn and have fun, more than anything else, than "console warring" for which platform or manufacturer does things best. I'd say they all, fortunately, have areas to learn from one another, and innovate together. That's what makes me most excited about the industry! Unfortunately....with that, comes rising prices, and these pins are already half a modest car as is.....
I'm not sure if invisiglass is coming with Oktoberfest, but I know I've read that the EOS switch will be standard, along with the improved power supply, and that's at $7400 from what I've read. I think that includes side art and a shaker too.
I paid $7450 shipped, on a larger palette for Houdini, with blades, shaker motor installed, and then a credit back for the new power supply when I bought a topper. Compared to JJP and Stern, that felt right in the middle, and like a Stern Premium for a few hundred less. And the powder coated armor and legs on Houdini is great too!
I'm anxious to spend money, (needs to be earned first) on every manufacturer, Spooky too, but I need to see value and replayability for home use above all, and there's so many factors to juggle there. But I'm definitely up for Stern products, I just haven't felt as compelled to buy the newer licensed ones, not as much as I have API or JJP....at this point anyway.

Thats a fair and realistic follow up. Good points and I to wish API the best as well as Spooky. Competition makes the market stronger in my opinion. It really is a good time to be in Pinball.

#6869 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Curious what people think, do you guys prefer the new signed plastics/cards or did you like it more when LEs where signed directly on the playfield?
No right or wrong just curious what was preferred!? Munsters playfield would have been perfect for signing with Dwight and Borg in the artwork.

I feel either option works (do however like how they did Batman 66) with that said I actually wish they allowed Franchi or the artist of creation to sign as they are technically the art creator.

#6972 5 years ago

After watching the stream I was left with one conclusion. It turns out Munsters didn't just kick my butt playing! I'm far from a good player but after all the reading how easy it is I started to feel like I might be a terrible player. Turns out cracking 30 million scores isn't so normal on this game after all. Loving it and So can't wait for the arrival date. Congrats to the people that got their pins already have a Munsterific weekend.

#6995 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Wonder what they do with 140 games that got water damaged?

Seems odd they just did a live Stern stream yesterday and it appeared hundreds of LE’s were pouring down the line and into boxes. Didn’t seem delayed in that stream?

#7072 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Some of you guys need to rent a big boat and load it up with pins, black market style.
Make trips around the world delivering pins

Lol the underground pinball cartel of smuggling.

#7099 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

They could have definitely did a better job on him.

Who wouldn't have a scared angry face if they were getting punched in the lower midsection with a steel ball!?

#7341 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

From the photo it looks like the lockdown bar Is the regular "rough" black as on Pro/Premium, and the rails are gloss powder coat. Is that actually the case or is it just the camera angle?
Edi: can see from photos below its all the rough non powder coat.

Sadly on the LE I played yesterday the lockdown bar does not match the rails. Not horrible just stands out a bit for a premium level.

#7346 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Wow, I wonder why that is? I know that batches of powder coating can come out slightly different due to environmental factors. Was it lighter/darker or slightly the wrong color?

Appeared to be wrong color and finish. Somewhat disappointing as most of the past LE titles like DPLE as an example they Really went all out to let you know you had an LE. Again, not an end of world issue just off from what I would have expected.

#7350 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

That lower pf looks like it plays pretty well. Nothing like Stewie. Would play even better if it wasn’t upside down.

That was filmed for our AU audience so it would be right side up when viewing! lol

#7489 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

OMG, I've seen a lot of off topic on Pinside, but never did I expect to open up the Munsters thread and see 2 pages of grown men talking about mattress's and pillows.

What! Are you saying grown men can't do pillow talk? lol

#7632 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Agreed, not a fan of hearing Zack read someone else's opinion. But happy they're still doing the show regardless!

While I always valued Zachs review I rather like this new approach. I feel it adds more unique review variables from different levels of collectors. I always thought getting 2 reviews from 2 people that for the most part play and critique together was to easy to sway. Plus it's not like they added some neighbor down the block to do reviews they picked some rather value added (and known) player input which I thought was great. Bravo to changing things up for the better interest of the viewer!

#7648 5 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Thanks!
What is the sequence?

I believe this was covered in the Munsters 1313 club thread in post 485 (ish)

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/10#post-4820181

e7a68689575b7b4b9053bda68dfaf0a53798643b (resized).jpge7a68689575b7b4b9053bda68dfaf0a53798643b (resized).jpg
1 week later
#7954 5 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Its a cart from Harbor Freight I just bent the handle

Well technically I bent the handle.... lol Game looks awesome can't wait to visit and give it a proper thrashing till mine arrives.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
5,499 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Jackson, MICHIGAN
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
12,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Findlay, OH
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-is-coming?tu=yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.