(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 8,181 posts
  • 659 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by guss
  • Topic is favorited by 111 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 950 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #550 Munsters Premium and LE cabinet art Posted by pinsanity (1 year ago)

Post #8004 0.96 Code change summary Posted by PanzerFreak (8 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider v8torino.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3884 10 months ago

Refresher for the class: 11AM-PST
12 Noon-MST
1PM-CST
2PM-EST

https://sternpinball.com/2019/01/02/stern-pinball-to-have-biggest-ces-presence-yet/

1 week later
#5446 10 months ago
Quoted from rvdv:

My distro said LE ship 2nd wk Feb
Pro + Prem in March
Any one can confirm ?

The first Pro's are rumored to be shipped from Stern in a couple weeks from what I heard,call JJ at Game Exchange,Denver...........he has The Pro on his showroom floor today.........it is the one that was at the CES show.A real coupe to get that machine and be the first in the country with it...........he said it is headed to The Winter X games in Aspen next week-good stuff man.

#5859 9 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

It's Time for the Munsters Raven Clock! (Not a topper lol) Wouldn't be the Munster lair without that quirky raven character. Highly detailed and airbrushed to true theme. Each mod has illuminated clock face and raven door. Raven detailed down to the scary red eyes! Simple install plug and play on the left side rear lane adjacent to the Raven sign. Don't be late for Munsters, its Raven Time! Available now from our website store. Thanks So much for everyones support!
www.TheModCouplePinball.com[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hi,Size and dimensions please on your Raven Clock ??...........checked your website and did not find it there either-Thank you !!

#5994 9 months ago

Great American Pinball-GAP-
Went with them for my Munsters Pro,Need to call for their pricing.I feel like I did well and the liftgate shipping to me here in Colorado was "Included" with my price quote.
I felt like this was my best choice,they are like 20 miles from the Stern factory,was informed his first 10 Pro machines were scheduled to be shipped/picked up this week or next.Going this way was saving me close to $400.00 in local taxes. Taxes are high here in Denver,CO. and I am just a average dude making enough to live on and have a few toys--some like this are going on my Visa card till I get my tax return and sell a pinball machine to fund this.

#6081 9 months ago

A few parts showed up in the mail that I want to change out when I receive my Munsters Pro-Black T Molding for the backbox,A shooter lane rail protector,Titan rubbers to do the whole playfield,Cliffy's post sleeves,New Marco black flipper rubber-(I like regular old school rubber for the flippers) Better & more controllable than Titan flipper silicone rubber IMO

20190128_145404.jpg
#6188 9 months ago

Nice update and follow-up from Stern on this release..keep em coming !!

#6424 9 months ago
Quoted from circuscinema:

I’m in the Musters Club now. Just got my Munsters Pro.
We are setting the Game up now.
I have read that the angel Stern will have us 6.5 angel.
What angel of the game are you all preferred.
It’s not my first NIB pinball game, but I was wounding about what you all do when you get a NIB Pinball game home...
Best Regards Ylva
[quoted image]

Congrats on your new machine !!!

Cool picture for us to see your homeland and delivery truck !!! Car guy and mechanic here. Get it put together 6.5 on the angle to start with,sure-why not,give it a try that way !!………..also get it set up with a level on the playfield.....not on the glass,and level it flat/even-left to right-horizontally-
Got any spray n wipe wax over there......just a couple quick sprays and wipe off the middle of playfield with a cotton rag or microfiber cloth,clean and wipe off the new pinballs you install-update the code if possible-grab a couple brews and start flippin !!

Eagle One (resized).jpg
#6455 9 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

please stop recommending that spray and wax crap. Most contain silicone and are NOT what you should be putting on a pf.
Regular 100% caranuba wax is the right stuff

Good information,Thanks for sharing your knowledge on this !!

I Caranuba wax a couple times a year and use this for a quickie here and there. Jersey Jack Pinball is where I heard of it.

What about the Wizards Mist-N-Shine

Wizards (resized).png
2 weeks later
#7481 8 months ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Awesome thanks... I'm assuming premium is the best they offer

They may soon be offering a My Pillow LE !!

#7659 8 months ago

Has anybody gone with just the trough lights from Lermods to help light up the lower playfield on the Pro machine ?? What do you think-did it do a good job of adding light ?? and was it worth it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 142.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider v8torino.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside