(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,184 posts
  • 660 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Puffdanny
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #550 Munsters Premium and LE cabinet art Posted by pinsanity (5 years ago)

Post #8004 0.96 Code change summary Posted by PanzerFreak (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonycip.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6444 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Yup. Agree 100%.
I just wish the games with shallow code weren’t ones with themes I really like

How do you feel about Toy Story or Willy Wonka?

#6446 5 years ago

agreed I'm not interested in WW. but toy story vary interested.. if jjp is doing it it will have code in spades.

sorry for the derail. I'm hoping to play a Munster's tonight on location.

#6536 5 years ago

I was able to play a few games on a pro the other night on location. the good It looks nice, I liked the video clips ( I hope more are coming )
The bad, grandpa on the playfield didn't blend well and looked cut and pasted. If I were to buy one it would have to be a premium.
the laugh track.. that needs to be fixed.. I couldn't listen to that much more.. I'm no longer in a hurry to get one. I'll wait and see if it gets some stern love in the code department. but with there track record I'm not holding my breath. with Stern you better love it the way you bought so you won't be disappointed.
I liked it. I think for op's and on location this will be a big hit, I'm glad stern keeps cranking them out.

#6767 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I wish all you guys would stop bitching so much and move on. You dont like the game we get it, so seriously just move on and wait for the next game that they release and maybe that game will be for you.

You Love the game we get it, so seriously just move on. everyone's opinion is valid. . If they don't have a fan club thread yet you should start one.

#6772 5 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

tonycip
How are you enjoying the JJP Pirates?
I'm leaning towards one after watching a few streams.
Pro's
Con's

Dude best game ever!
I'll pm you,

#6801 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I don't know why anyone thinks completing level 1 of 3 is the wizard mode.

Maybe there getting spoiled POTC has 6 wizard modes!!

#6810 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The theme sucks.
You can wait and buy one MUCH cheaper next year. Like every other JJP game.
In fact, it appears they are shutting down POTC production and moving on at TPF IF Jack is telling the truth this time and will actually announce and ship a game this year. LOL
Wait for Wonka or Toy Story

Your name tonyCip now !! That's your opinion. But I think He was asking for mine
You Mad Bro? Did Jack piss in your corn flakes?

#6827 5 years ago

I love it. this is the munsters thread and it's more interesting to talk about potc.

#7015 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Theme or what?

Dude let it go. do you really want to stir that pot again. as to whats wrong with it.read the last 30 pages. He's trying to be be nice.
not everone likes every game . We know you love it that's great. enjoy it .
I like it and will play it on location when I see it .

#7023 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

What are you talking about??? I ask delt what he didnt like about the game.....just a simple question. If anyone needs to let something go it is you sounds like. Im not stirring any pot, if delt doesn’t like Munsters im ok with that, i just wondered why. Please stay out of other peoples conversations. Delt is a grown man i think he can answer for himself.

you asked him twice. and someone asked me a question and your buddy Iceman answered for me, and told me to "shove it, that's not how it works around here".you have a short memory. you cant have it both ways bro.
post 6812

#7120 5 years ago

I have no idea why anyone listens to anyone aboot which game to buy.

Expesally somebody who has 30 games
Already. But this is the hype thread !

#7196 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Umm...i am 1000 percent getting a Munsters and how can a game be fun if the code is shit?

Woa... woa... you don't have one or a deposit on one . Your shi-ing me right.
With all the trash talking you do. I thought for sure you had one...

#7226 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

No Sir sure don't but i went and played one as soon as it came out. I am getting one though so its not trash talk at all. Life has thrown some road blocks my way lately and my pinball fund is low but i should have one in a month or two. Sorry im not rich, just an average Joe.

Just Bustin your pinball's . I have no doubt you'll get one... and well hear all about it!... again !
Enjoy bro.

#7369 5 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

I love the art,animations, sound effects and layout maybe sone new code could help.

unfortunately stern is not good at finishing code once the game is done. you better be happy with it the way you get it . any updates are a bonus!
luckily not all pinball CO. work that way... It a Pirates life for me!

#7383 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

LOL...Do you know a guy named Lyman Sheets Tcip?

Ya ...wait are you saying hes gping to finish the munsters code?

Quoted from bigd1979:

? Stern has updated code many years after a game is done. .

So I should expect finished code for my WOF soon. Cool!. Everyone knows stern's less then stellar track record for finishing code. We could make a list of games that need more code.

#7386 5 years ago
Quoted from vex:

I agree get on your boat and get lost, this is a Munsters thread.

Sorry I think your in the wrong thread. this is the hype thread not the fan(boy) club. also you may want to check the moderators post a little way back..

#7397 5 years ago
Quoted from vex:

Apology accepted. This is not a random hype thread like you have mistakenly thought but this is actually a "Munsters" hype thread(you left Musters out) so you're welcome. Maybe start a random hype thread where people likeminded can jump in and pop off on whatever hypes them?

Keep telling me I cant post here and well see who gets ejected....bro..
read post 7070.

#7400 5 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

That's one game, not a track record.

WOF thats 2

If you have a game you feel that need code update feel free to add.

#7415 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

WOF will never get another update. Why would it? Lobby for recent games to get updates not something 12 years old!

That's not the point. That was all I could think of at the time
I invited others to suggest newer titles and they did .proving my point.
Enough said..
We can go back to talking about the munsters....I'll start.. that art sure is pretty...

#7447 5 years ago

guy sold his after 2 weeks. damn... tired of it already?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/75132

and lost 1000

#7450 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Probably needs a kidney selling his DP as well
Oh well pirates life for him

He has pirates.? Id keep that one too

#7499 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I completely agree with this. I have a mattress with a thick “comfort layer” on top. Got me so hot every summer I had to keep the A/C on 60! I’m serious. This dual temp product from sleep number is awesome!! They truly do cool like an a/c. and they heat in the winter. Now I keep the A/C at 70 in the summer at night and sleep very comfortable. Buy this.

do you plug it in?

#7506 5 years ago
Quoted from Kolchak357:

That just means somebody will get a good deal. I think Munsters looks like a blast. Love the theme. Hope to play one at Pinfest in May if I don’t bump into one sooner.
Off topic: Also love the my pillow. I’m a terrible sleeper, but it has helped a bit. Favorite pillow I ever had. But I really want to try one of those Purple mattresses. Those look great. Anybody have one? I’d love to hear thoughts on it.

I know right it already sold! I may pick one up down the road ..(not a pro though)

Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Man, I really want a GOT, but Dwight code has me worried. Munsters code seems so uninspired to me.
And when I see "blah blah blah Jackpot Grows" on a DMD it gives me shivers back to my Ghostbusters LE days: Terror Dog Value Grows, River of Slime Value Grows, etc.
It reminds me of how bad that pin is. Hope Munsters gets some future code love unlike GB.

I hope they do something with the laugh track.. it's just bad.. is there a way to turn it off in the menu?

#7515 5 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

It was said that the laugh track integrated into the video assets form the TV Show, no way to disable it.

I get it during the video clips. But I thought it was being played when certain targets are hit.. maybe someone can chime in if this is correct.

#7518 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Gosh, you step away from a thread for a couple pages and then this happens...
[quoted image]

don't worry it's going to get cleaned up soon..

#7544 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

No. And it's not part of the clips for the most part, so it can be done. It's a number of over-used laugh effects when you hit stuff.

Ya that's what I thought It was already getting on my nerves for the few games that I played .
I's anybody else experiencing SDTM rebounds from Herman hits? It may be the set up where I played at.
all this pillow talk is great it lets us grown ups talk pinball.

#7571 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

With the LEs arriving I get its time to bash the LE but that shit looks hella cool

If you mean talk about anything that's wrong. Suggest ways to fix it .or let stern know in Hope's they will fix in the near futher. Then yes. Oh and I agree it does look hella nice! And talk about all the good stuff too.. I think we should do both

#7604 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Right? 3 hour review to get to another B...lol

That's a solid B !

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonycip.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-is-coming?tu=tonycip and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.