(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,184 posts
  • 660 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Puffdanny
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #550 Munsters Premium and LE cabinet art Posted by pinsanity (5 years ago)

Post #8004 0.96 Code change summary Posted by PanzerFreak (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolls-royce.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#112 5 years ago

Definitely a Munsters Pinball should be in black & white... and everything in it.

#152 5 years ago
Quoted from scottslash:

Here's a couple photos taken 1966 at Universal Studios. One is the "house" (just a facade). The other is the set of Grandpa's lab with a dummy Herman on the table! That's me in the foreground at 6 years old! My favorite show at the time. Would I be interested in a Munsters pin? Hmmmmm we'll see. Regardless, Universal Studios has sure changed a LOT over the last 50+ years, but I still enjoy it and still remember this trip!

Amazing pics! Thank you for sharing.

I used to watch the show with my beloved grandmother. I will probably buy my Pinball in her honor... off course if that’s a good game, and if indeed will be made.

2 months later
#344 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

It would be so great if they made everything 100% b&w. That custom TZ looks amazing.

...I mentioned that too and I got executed by a few fellow Pinsiders. It will be nice something just different.... and if they are planning just Premium, L.E and SLE I don’t mind at all a SLE white with decals in black and white.

#448 5 years ago

Instead of PM the pics, please post them again.

#456 5 years ago

If someone have them please PM me and I’ll send them to all of you fellas....

#476 5 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

Would love to see some pics if someone could pm them to me I would greatly appreciate it.

It is easier if someone please has the pics and PM me, I'll do the long job to send them to each one of the 300 of you fellas... I mean it.

#490 5 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I cant decide which looks better...cant decide...cant decide....show me the Pro!!! Argghhh!

Pro or perhaps .... they’re planning again SLE with this title huh?

#535 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I think the leak if its true... And it could very well be, was done on purpose... I don't think however it was done to poach sales on Monster Bash. I honestly don't think Stern, thinks about that company as a rival... The amount of monster bash's around are already high, and the remakes will add to that pool no doubt, but I don't think it'll rival what the average Stern production run would be.
Honestly in a perfect world I'd like both a monster bash and a Munsters... But, as is... I'm thinking for myself An Elvira, and maybe a ghostbusters...
But, I'll tell you all this... I'm not going to be first in line for an Elvira... I was first in line with a Maiden Prem... And I think while I got a great machine.
There are some issues with my cab, that the later production people don't have... Yes, I will fix those issues. But, I just think you buy later, you'll get a better machine.
One thing though... I'm not sure how I feel with two different sides of cab art... I wish they'd let you pick the side you want. I like symmetry.

They did it with Star Wars and I think it was a nice touch to have more art around... IMO

#538 5 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

They did it with Star Wars and I think it was a nice touch to have more art around... IMO

*I wish that I have one side with the Batmobile in my B66 L.E.

1 month later
#979 5 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

I turn 50 in a few months and personally I can't believe all the anticipation for Munsters and Beatles. Shit!!! I'm getting old but these themes even precede me. I'm glad you all look forward to these games but damn........ let's get some new themes and get out of the 60's and 70's.
Oh yeah...... Batman 66.
QSS

I’m in for Munsters 100%.

I hope that someday we’ll have Blade Runner(Just 1982). Mad Max I think it can be a great idea. Also, I know that it is difficult to talk about this in my POV but I don’t mind to see eventually titles like "John Carpenter’s: Escape From New York(1981)", “Fright Night(1985)", "The Fly(1986)”.... just saying.

Btw, you will be 50 that’s nothing but a number man, congrats! I just turned 45 on Sept,16(a day after Batman day) and I’m not planning to grow up at all... I’m very young

24998067-3FE5-4453-A66F-88D32A3A03B5 (resized).jpeg24998067-3FE5-4453-A66F-88D32A3A03B5 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1191 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

Ok, I dont know where I missed this, but pics of the cabinet were shown????

I just remember these ones... plus those ones.

371B79CC-6FFB-4002-BB3C-F0DEECD1AA44 (resized).png371B79CC-6FFB-4002-BB3C-F0DEECD1AA44 (resized).png826EBB48-865B-48CF-B65C-38A4DA8BEEA9 (resized).png826EBB48-865B-48CF-B65C-38A4DA8BEEA9 (resized).pngFBC8417A-5358-4966-9A60-ED9AC02A3FC8 (resized).pngFBC8417A-5358-4966-9A60-ED9AC02A3FC8 (resized).png

#1231 5 years ago

Off course we don’t know yet how the Pro it will be, and I want to see it first before I place my order, but honestly if the Premium is the one that we have in the pics around.... it looks extremely nice, that purple in the rails, legs and lock bar, the art it looks amazing! I’m in for Premium, that cabinets convinced me and my Family.

I just own 3 Pins and LE, but this Munsters LE.... mmm not 100% convinced don’t know why

#1237 5 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Maybe because there are zero pics of the actual playfield?

...I believe in Stern in this one. I was writing about cabinets art, and by the way.... If you want space for another Pin I can help you with the Dracula that I just saw in your profile pics

#1241 5 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

I know you were talking about cabinet art. I just think it's crazy that people would commit to buying a 10kplus game based on some photoshopped stickers....
I hope the game is awesome

Yes, nice photoshopped art + Borg/Franchi/Dwight, enough for some of us.... 15k Canadian maybe, yes that probably will happen until I try one.

We ordered 2 Star Wars L.E. and when we tried the Pro in our distributor place... we canceled both, not our game unfortunately. That can happen too, I don’t have a crystal ball for this one either, but I trust Stern in this one and Borg and Dwight.

1 week later
#1343 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

I am still shocked a Scooby Doo one has never been made. Been around longer than any animated series ever and has so many fans. Plus I can only imagine how cool of a board they can create with Mystery Inc., The Mystery Machine, and all the famous Monsters

... I don’t mind a nice He-Man Pinball, to much potential with Grayskull for toppers, decals, characters,etc.

#1357 5 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

I'm in for a He-Man LE....

Hahahahah!.... me too, to place besides "The Munsters".

Castle Grayskull or Snake Mountain topper?

#1457 5 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Actually, all those who said Munsters would be first were wrong as Beatles info was released today.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-kapow-stern-pinball-official-speculation-thread/page/7

I thought at the beginning of the video that someone was bullying this Pinball with fake stuff, I thought that it was a low joke against the ones who want this game.... until I saw Stern logo at the end.

(Damn!)

#1460 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

The joke is some people will buy it. Different strokes for different folks. I am sure some will enjoy it. All good. Even better game coming !

You’re right my friend but honestly...(Sighs...), it was hard to watch and see that it is a real game just like that.

#1495 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Have to admit I am pretty excited to see Munsters revealed. Lower playfield? Upper playfield? Main playfield? Lifting staircase ramp with subway? So many cool possibilities.

Absolutely J85M......also, I think that it is interesting to know how many L.E. will they plan to do? Topper? The screen in Color, B&W....(or both, perhaps just Multiball in B&W), like you said many cool possibilities.

#1553 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

No but from what I read Grandpa Munster was a dirty old bastard. Lol. Used to Love when he was on Howard Stern. You would never guess he was on a family show.

Grandpa Munster was a personal friend of Ron Jeremy too lol...

And I agree with the Premium comment 100% it looks very nice indeed

#1594 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

At 11" you might as well get a matchbox car. Way too small to put on the backbox.

I hope that Stern surprises us with a nice original topper....(personally I think that the Munster Koach it can be a good option, perhaps in front view like the Batmobile)

#1605 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Don't underestimate Herman.

I agree 100% with you Tuna... but thanks to the comments that I read here all the time, yesterday I saw for the 1st time videos in YouTube of "Monster Bash Remake" and that’s a extremely nice Pinball to be honest. Also I checked their website to see the comparison with the original one and indeed it looks amazing, that electric blue metalic in the LE it is a Plus+ in my POV, and I must add that those toppers from CGC are "Serious Toppers".

https://www.chicago-gaming.com/coinop/monster-bash

*...no, I’m not from CGC and there’s no commission for me either... but their Monster Bash has the Wow Factor in each corner honestly. I just hope that Stern do a good homework with “The Munsters" or a beautiful MB L.E. In electric blue will be in my home very soon.

1 week later
#1776 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

I heard they are going to officially announce the Munsters release, with pics, on Black Friday!!!!! On top of that, with it being Black Friday, they are planning on mass producing the machines and selling them for just half the price of their regular machines. We can order them brand new for under $3,000!!!!!! On top of that, AHHH DAMN, I WOKE UP FROM MY DREAM, NEVER MIND!!

Just because of your good news I have a smile in my face, and I’m willing to pay those $3,000= (Plus Illinois taxes) for your Pin as a gift and you pay just the shipping to your place, how’s th........ ohh it was a dream, never mind.

#1828 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Munsters announcement before turkey day!!! (please)

1 week later
#1870 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

That’s why I think they will announce in December- 3rd cornerstone game for 2018.
If not, I can understand why some people are getting upset with these boutique games (Beatles and Primis) getting in the way of major releases.

Anybody remember the announcements dates from Stern in 2017 please?

#1973 5 years ago

January?...... damn!

#1995 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Oh man...Jan, Feb, March...
I say, take your time....we want a playable game and not a code update next Nov.
Patience guys, TPF will be here quick enough, go play your other games for awhile.

Not when you want the game to be your own Christmas present...
TO:.....ME .... got it?

#2027 5 years ago

Vireland, are you around brother?... any thoughts with the playfield in your POV please

#2036 5 years ago

Probably I will get executed with this fellas, but I think that the Play field of the L.E. Should be in B&W

#2109 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Oh wow, the lower playfield will omit the groovy characters.
Hope there is something super cool under there

I hope that you’re right and we have that lower playfield

#2174 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Yeah, a lot of people bag the Toy Maker
George is awesome though
Another true champion of pinball ![quoted image]

The only problem with this picture..... is that they don’t have Yelobird’s Atomic Pile MOD

#2434 5 years ago

Fellas, do you believe if I tell you that I was watching news just now and i read here "MUNSTERS" instead of "MINISTERS" when I put the channel

976E2821-C076-4699-89B7-B983E0390A23 (resized).jpeg976E2821-C076-4699-89B7-B983E0390A23 (resized).jpeg
#2466 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballonthemark:

Hey everyone,
I am getting very excited about Stern Munsters releasing. I remember watching the episodes in syndication when I was in elementary school. I was searching for episodes online to see if they were available on Netflix and missed it when the seasons were available to watch a couple years ago. When I searched on YouTube I discovered this documentary. Here is the video if you want to watch it. Great for people who never heard of The Munsters or want background information of the show and actors.

I’m glad 100% that Butch Patrick was Eddie, and not that brat from the Pilot.... I mean kid

#2574 5 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

So Primus is on the line...but look what else.
[quoted image]

Thank you for this pic RebelGuitars!

#2597 5 years ago

Not in B&W the playfield at all? or not in B&W nothing of what we see here in these nice leaked L.E. pics that has been condemned, photoshopped, criticized, attacked, denigrated, called fake ones, and whatever montage by whatever.etc?...

If this is in fact the LE...1 LE it is mine, knowing that I love the art of the PRO 100%...(the other nice photoshopped one too).

9EC540D0-D607-40B2-89AF-18DB33152A45 (resized).png9EC540D0-D607-40B2-89AF-18DB33152A45 (resized).png
#2611 5 years ago
Quoted from AaronJames:

The LE will be in color.
The Premium will be all (mostly) black and white.
Save up now!

It will make sense (if that’s true...)that the L.E. will be the B&W not the Premium IMO.
That golden with the red trim deserves a B&W playfield....(again IMO).

We all decide at the end what to do with our own money, and because I have no idea of how much it will be the L.E. I decided to put $10,000 CDN for my L.E. this morning at my distributor place and with the number that I want to have in mine.

(Blindfolded? Yes, off course).... in the worst case scenario that will be for another Pin in 2019 wth.

#2656 5 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Pinside is pinside: every game will have its detractors. People will bitch about The Munsters no matter what. Every game will have a troll critic, like Dialed In's Sinestro, and every game will have fangirls rating it a perfect ten because they bought it. We already have critics and fangirls over leaked pics.
"The wheels on the bus go round and round..."

When you buy a Pin... you never rate the new one 10/10?

#2681 5 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Good luck with that, I requested my LE and number back in July which was confirmed and just found out on Thursday that number will be going overseas...
and to top off my F'd up pinball Thursday the number I requested for Monster Bash LE back in August which also was confirmed will not be available........... Was not a good day for me. /rantoff

Thank you...and good luck with yours man, in fact your request was since July, mine just two days ago and my distributor just wrote me this:

"Hi Paulo,

My guy at Stern said he will reserve Munsters LE #33. I'll be back in touch with you as soon as Stern makes the official announcement.. Thanks, Adam

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 11:41 AM
To: Adam Keywood
Subject: Re: The Munsters L.E."

And Pinside fellas, I’m glad that I found this morning the #33 available.... it was the street of my Grandmother’s house back home, me and my Brother we grew up there and we watched the show together with her back in the 80’s(same as Batman and Get Smart)... hard childhood sometimes and now remembering and honoring those days differently.

#2739 5 years ago
Quoted from mzhulk:

I'll wait for Munsters code to be completed, and play the game before I even think about buying it. It's not like you won't be able to buy one. I am sick of giving stern my money and waiting years for code to be completed. Still waiting for GB to be done, its been 3 years and still no final code.

That can be tricky, I bought blindfolded a Batman L.E. and we have a nice code now... unless you don’t want a Limited Ed.

#2815 5 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

Playfield lay-out looks like a 90% monster bash copy

If that’s true.... I have no problem at all with that.

90% still is far from 100%, so I’m glad to know that both are nice whatever it is our final choice...

Munsters / Monster B.
Rolex / Hublot
Rolls-Royce / Bentley
Beretta 92G / Sig Sauer Legion
Blue M&M / Red M&M

Personal decision at the end huh?

#2948 5 years ago
Quoted from RobOOZE:

Very true! It in there by accident. It's going to be released soon. Everybody knows it's coming.

Relax, just post the pics, our promise is that nobody outside of this thread will know.... if by any chance Jean Reno knocks your door, just don’t open that door.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/cf7acc9ed26329f610c3131aa8457321/tenor.gif?itemid=11296021

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2971 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

0.83 code is my guess

My guess is 0.73 because I’m from 1973

#2992 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Proof? Were the photos of Munsters on the line at the Stern factory in photos Stern posted to social media not enough?
The manual really sealed the deal!

Perhaps the guy that photoshopped the art, photoshopped the playfield leaks, did the same with the Stern factory and yesterday photoshopped RobOOZE Primus manual pics... that guy is a genius!...(and a bully).

#3078 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Ideas for speaker grills.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Munster Koach and Grandpa?

#3083 5 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I sat an watched White Christmas with an 80 year old a little before Christmas. I've seen the movie a dozen times and had never laughed once. He was laughing at all of the groanful jokes.
This is why certain people in this thread are so excited for Munsters. Their tastes are 60 years old and they have money. Gary is smart that way.

I’m old fashioned,(45 years young) and I like the theme a lot!

#3137 5 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Definitely a Munsters Pinball should be in black & white... and everything in it.

7 months ago I mentioned that, that should be in the LE in my POV

#3284 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Let's be honest, all flavors of Beatles are essentially Pros.

Touché...

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Al-Pacino-LaughSmoking.gif

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3289 5 years ago

... sweet

Quoted from cooked71:

Uh oh, get ready for an oldpinguy GIF onslaught.

pasted_image.gifpasted_image.gif
#3298 5 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Was my Avatar!
[quoted image]

If your Avatar wants me to buy "The Munsters L.E."...I will, I do , if your Avatar wants me also to buy "Monster Bash R.L.E.".... I will, I do too .... if your Avatar wants me to buy The Beatles.... I will say:-"...Get out of my House ..and don’t slam my door!"

#3411 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

It seems Stern sure as shit have some great themes in reserve, if all the rumours and chatter is true.
We know they have Munsters and Elvira, then there is Godzilla, possibly Jurassic World and now we have new rumours that they have Jaws and Bond now, Bond alone is a huge licence.
All I need now is a lottery win and my problems are solved!

I have to thank 100% the guys with all the leaks posted in this thread...

(Btw, If Jaws, 007 and Superman(1978) are around....please.)

#3412 5 years ago
Quoted from RobOOZE:

Sorry, Can't release the Manual. Enjoyed the Zima comments.
[quoted image]

I know this/that was 10 pages back, but I’m sure it was hard for RobOOZE to be in that situation with the manual.... probably same thing in the neck that Lando Calrissian felt with the Rebel Alliance vs. Darth Vader(Empire) lol.

#3447 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Are we all ready for a black and white Premium?
Here is an example TZ b&w- what do you think?

L.E. For me and I don’t mind B&W, color, clear, plain black, like a Supreme(...ok, not that far).etc, I want this Pin no matter what... something personal.

But if by any chance I can choose between B&W and Color(like Vireland mentioned witn AC/DC), I’ll go B&W.

#3464 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Everyone at Stern is reading these posts so keep making your opinions heard about the black-and-white because the premium will be built last of all three models......

If that’s the case...:-"...Stern, you can build just one In B&W, the L.E. #33 please"...

P.S. Superman (1978) and Jaws for this year. Thanks.

#3497 5 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

They must be using Black. White, and Grey LEDs, for the lighting....
[quoted image]

A3D00B07-ACBB-451B-9554-0DFE152963BB (resized).jpegA3D00B07-ACBB-451B-9554-0DFE152963BB (resized).jpeg
#3675 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

[quoted image]

Hahahahah!

#3759 5 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

I just realized Lily Munster Yvonne DeCarlo was Sephora, Moses' (Charlton Heston) wife in the 1956 movie The Ten Commandments. I always thought she was a beauty in that movie, but never made the connection before.

She was girlfriend of Howard Hughes in that time...

Btw, who said that the Premiums are the B&W? Who started with that statement? I know that this has been discussed for at least 5x50 pages but that doesn’t have to be accurate at all, makes sense in just L.E.(My POV).

#4076 5 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Pro

That PRO looks simply beautiful man!

#4207 5 years ago

Hard to say now for me... I wanted B&W but in a L.E., and the cabinet just like the called "Photoshopped " in B&W and just that plain red stripe.

#4233 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

There were more post to this thread before it was revealed than after. LOL

(Opened 7 months ago)...and got stronger 4 months ago, so, 4 months vs. 4 hours, I think that’s a lot for 1st day.

#4246 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

so just getting around to all of this. Game looks cool - like the layout. Not a fan at all of that B/W though - kills the prem for me.
Anyone have a link to the video/stream? Would like to see it in full action.

https://m.twitch.tv/deadflip

#4260 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

So it looks like another slow rollout of machines. Pros 21st of Jan, LEs first part of Feb, and Premiums don't go until all the way out to March 1st. Ugh.

Did you like the L.E. brother?

#4264 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I don't. I liked the mockup leaked version of the LE casket cabinet with the black and white insert way better than the one they ended up at that's overdone given what they were trying to go for with the casket look. The flipper armor doesn't fit the casket theme, and is distracting. Pre-reveal, I thought the Premium was going to have to be a pass, and now I like it the best of the three, so go figure.

I’m thinking about same train here Vireland.

#4335 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I love the LE art, but can see the appeal of the Premium also. Pro cant be faulted but is a little generic- like every other good Stern package recently (OK, now im looking for faults). A little bit torn between the LE and Premium, but I think the LE has it for me just because it's really unique.
I wonder if the original plan was to have the LE cab with the B&W playfield? That would be amazing also. Do you think theyd build one for me if I asked?
Anyway, spoilt for choice here. Only minor complaint on the LE is I wish they'd done the web siderails in the reverse colour - so all gold with black inserts, and gold lockdown to match. That would look freaking awesome. Might have to do that myself when I get it.

I have to give you two thumbs way up! for your comment Cooked71, you just make me think about a L.E. again and I just wrote to my distributor a couple of things thanks to you mate!.... nothing is impossible, and if they say no, that’s ok anyway.

Regards

#4355 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Any guesses how many Munsters will sell?

... a lot (probably just -1), because I don’t think that I will digest what I had in "my Mind with the leaked pic" vs. Reality....
I’m glad for the guys that wanted a PRO since the beginning, all of you just confirmed that it was just like that.

9520E4A7-07D9-488F-8597-E537A593705A (resized).png9520E4A7-07D9-488F-8597-E537A593705A (resized).pngAEA2302F-83D6-4D81-AAE4-205E357A7105 (resized).pngAEA2302F-83D6-4D81-AAE4-205E357A7105 (resized).png

#4494 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

LE Sold out

L.E. #33 available, I canceled mine. My Brother cancelled his L.E. too...don’t know what number he wanted to have.

#4497 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

WTF is going on here!
Canceled with who, I need two more.....

Player1 in Mississauga,ON, Iceman

#4501 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Lol, hype and buyers remorse. It’s a good game but I don’t jump on the LE hype train anymore.

...with Star Wars we pay for 2 L.E.’s too, but when we played that PRO... unfortunately not our game and cancelled those two too. With Munsters, don’t know WackyB., I like to buy something just if I’m 100% positive, no more, no less.

#4502 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Getting that LE was much easier. I picked one up two weeks later. Sold it 6 months later and happy to move on.

When we bought 2 Batman66 L.E., one of them it was from a guy from Texas that cancelled his L.E. #9.... don’t tell me now that my Brother’s BM66 it was yours?

#4513 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yes. Big Trouble in Little China...[quoted image]

The L.E. with Lo-Pan(Lo who?), Premium the Three Storms and PRO with Egg Shen... I’m In again!

(I just hope that Stern doesn’t put Lo-Pan in the L.E. when he’s 2,000 years young in the chair.)...I will be out!

0F9B5562-960D-4116-8C4B-059EC2295BAA (resized).jpeg0F9B5562-960D-4116-8C4B-059EC2295BAA (resized).jpeg651291BB-D9C1-4E21-A443-D860B09AAD85 (resized).jpeg651291BB-D9C1-4E21-A443-D860B09AAD85 (resized).jpeg931D168D-FBA8-41B3-B2F3-2CC00BB0E0B1 (resized).jpeg931D168D-FBA8-41B3-B2F3-2CC00BB0E0B1 (resized).jpeg
#4520 5 years ago

Thanks for this tip man!

#4667 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

Oh no, I just realized Zombo is not on the Pro artwork!!!! Nooooo how can they leave him out on there?

I know that character it is important for you since the beginning of this thread man!... now I know who he is thanks to you

#4691 5 years ago

Borg recycled Ritchie’s then

#4759 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

Yeah, that was just my favorite Munsters episode out there. I am not going to actually let it make my decision on what machine to buy, but was just hoping he would be on pro.

Eddie in Zombo’s TV show?

#4803 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Munsters LE paid in full SO excited to see Stern fulfill basically my childhood dream collection. BM66 and now Munsters! Both bring huge inspiration to create with MANY we feel creative mods on the way! So looking forward to parking this game in our collection. Thank you Stern and especially Chris F for Nailing that amazing artwork. Wow.

Knowing that I will go for a Premium, I feel good to know that I’m covered by the Mod Couple 100%....
Yelobird, if possible please think about some translites in B&W for Premiums (maybe close or basically the same of the L.E. but in B&W off course) It will be my 1st Premium, so I don’t know if that’s possible to personalize the plates(not with numbers but to choose the characters or colors), like Zombo or Grandpa... just saying.

Thanks Yelobird

Regards

28B660F2-7DDD-40F0-91EF-863FB03B336C (resized).png28B660F2-7DDD-40F0-91EF-863FB03B336C (resized).png
#4805 5 years ago

I see that the B&W Art blades for the Premium are extremely nice, also the spider web side armor for the Premium looks nice in plain black...it was a good detail by Stern, but I don’t mind those in white too.

#4822 5 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Where do I see the B & W Art blades for the Premium? Thanks

Stern video teaser, those are exactly the ones with the paintings of the L.E. but in B&W... also you can see the blades in the PRO and those are a beauty too! in my POV the Munster PRO it is one the most beautiful of all PRO games in years, the playfield, the translite and cabinet are simply amazing!

#4865 5 years ago

Stern increasing LE production quantity to 600 according to Kaneda. Anyone seen/heard this officially?

If those "100 Extra(Not that)Limited Edition" are with the Cabinets and playfield in B&W, my Brother and me we will sit again in that train of the L.E. ... otherwise 2 Premium are definitely our main choices.

#4869 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Im with ya. I HATE lower playfields. Im going with a pro. Looks better to me!

PRO it is definitely a winner game in my POV, 100% well made.... easy a Premium level, and my second choice of the 3 models.

Quoted from jonesjb:

I’m not much a fan of lower play fields (I can’t think of one mini play field I like), but will give both a try before deciding which I prefer since the Munsters lower play field looks special.

Never tried a LW in my life, I like what I see in the videos and also looks very nice with the Grandpa’s Lab. I want a Premium and wish that the artists that we have in our thread they’re able to create a nice translite with Dragula or the one of the L.E. but B&W

#4879 5 years ago

Those 100 should be a kind of SLE in B&W all of it... if that’s true.

Otherwise disrespectful for the 500 L.E. owners, because what’s next?... another 100 after the other 100?...

#4907 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

They changed the Batman '66 SLEs from 30 to 80 (almost TRIPLING it) after announcing it with not much outcry.

True, and very Interesting if they do that here.... I don’t mind at all the idea of 1,000 like CGC L.E’s

500 color, 500 B&W, "0" BS since the beginning

#4911 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Go back to the Transformers/AC/DC LE model of 2 different versions
Make a great title more COLLECTIBLE

100% agree with that idea. With the potential of both Color and B&W Stern should think about that.... they still have time.

#4924 5 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Ha Ha you know whats funny (not really) is the poor guy that paid the extra $150 for number 500...think it was listed as the last one..
Hurry up everybody! get 600 now. Shame on me..

I think the opposite, #500 it will be the owner of the last "REAL L.E." not the next 100 copies of the L.E’s

That’s why Stern should make them B&W with a badge "1 - 100"

#4980 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

This is not unusual. Premiums usually ship last, around 3 months after Pro models.

My distributor here in Canada told me 1st week of March for the Premiums.

#4990 5 years ago
Quoted from mzhulk:

I only buy LE's, so if all LE's sell out and I cannot get one than I won't be buying anything. So its smart for them to make enough to go around. I do not buy as a investment, I buy to play and have fun. There is no investment in pinball, those days are over as prices for pinball machine are way up. Usually now if you buy a new machine you will lose money even if it is a LE.

I own just 3 games and all three are LE’s... Munsters Premium B&W will be the exception, I consider that necessary for a B&W tv show.

Quoted from jonesjb:

Why not just make premium color and premium BW. Why limit at all?

Stern simply should make the next 100 LE’s in B&W with badges from 1/100, and leave the color ones alone with the 1/500 just for respect to the 500 Collectors that will own those.

#5023 5 years ago

The 100 LE are 220 volts for Europe and Australia market

#5029 5 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

LoL, They still are an increase of the edition size after the fact. IF Stern announced the extra 100 prior to taking preorders/deposits/prepays this wouldn't be an issue. We all would have the necessary information to make a decision. Stern even showed the LE with a LE plaque # of 500... Doing this after the fact is deceptive.
If this was done to meet demand and get 100 extra machines in customers hands. Stern should reduce my cost on the LE's by the 20% they will be making on those extra 100 machines... IF this was done in good faith that is.... /rolleyes

It is deceptive indeed. Honestly I was just expecting the extra 100 LE’s in B&W with the mentioned badges 1-100 to leave the LE guys with their 1-500 alone please.

#5084 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Yeah I think it looks awesome!
But a lot of people whining about it = more demand for the color LE. Which is great for Stern because they can pocket an extra 2 grand just by slapping on a numbered plaque.

I don’t think that it will be just awesome...the Premium just for the fact that is B&W it is an instant classic, it will keep The Munsters alive in their own essence....

936EE7E0-942B-4815-912C-B56AE0887954.gif936EE7E0-942B-4815-912C-B56AE0887954.gif
#5086 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

[quoted image]

Lol! Bloody marvelous!

#5157 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I’ll try to get this thing back on topic. Agree or disagree; but Growing up i absolutely couldn’t stand it when the Munsters went color. The B&W show is where it’s at, hence i say Premium B&W is the only way to go to own this game at home. IMO.

Personally I think the same about B&W and that’s my choice to buy, but the PRO it is simply pure Art, the PRO it is a truly masterpiece in my humble opinion...

I will add to my Premium the art blades, anti-reflective glass and the spider web armor in plain black,

#5164 5 years ago

Aren't you that guy who prefers Pro models too?!
Well anyway, if antiquated TV show images translated to obviously better pinball machine artwork choices, I might agree more readily. However ... I can't in this case. Not when the majestic beauty of the LE's full color is so clearly superior.
Behold!

It is nice indeed Tuna, and I’m glad to know that there’s 3 to choose and not just one, BUT!...

If the Premium and the LE were at the same price I will choose the B&W for the same $US 8,999, AND!....
If Stern decides to make another 100 in B&W and called those SLE, of LE(Classic Version), LE/B&W, or whatever I don’t mind if they charge 12K or 15K for a Pinball like that.

*Actual Prices
Pro Model: $US 5,999
Premium Model: $US 7,599
Limited Edition Model: $US 8,999

#5168 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Are those street prices? Are pro’s really up to $6k?

#5209 5 years ago
Quoted from jbug:

Where did you see those items? I was just on Stern's site and didn't see them. Thanks.

Just in the Stern video teaser... I posted this video after I wrote what you saw lol

#5249 5 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

All our designs are final and we have no plan to alter these in the future.
Regards
Stern Marketing

I’ll give you $12,000 for the LE Prototype in B&W with red trim, B&W playfield, art blades.... and you can keep your designs final.

($15,000 if my money is for charity and I mean it!)

Regards
Paulo JC

#5438 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Background - I’m very interested in Munsters. Cancelled an LE order because I really didn’t like the cabinet art and wasn’t sure about the color PF. I liked the looks of both the Premium and the Pro.

jfh, amazing review man, thank you very much. I’m in the same page about the LE, and as I mentioned before, the Premium it is an instant classic just for the fact that the B&W it will keep alive the essence of the TV Show.

Thank you again jfh.
Regards

#5443 5 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Wonder what's behind this?
[quoted image]

Munsters SLE B&W 1/100

#5808 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Didn’t Tony Montana say I have my word and my Balls ! I don’t break either one[quoted image]

I agree 100% with you, but Stern just applied another quote from Tony... “I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.”

#5829 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Sooo.. to early to talk about TOPPER possibilities!??
What do people want to see?

The Munsters Mansion in B&W for Premium and Color for LE’s with lightning in the back... like a thunderstorm perhaps.

#5833 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I don't think we'll start seeing domestic pros unboxing until next week. Europe has unboxed some, though.

I wonder who will be the 1st of us to post pics here in our thread...

#5835 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The lucky one.

Are you in for PRO or PRE, or do you want to try the game first brother?

#5840 5 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

There you go.

I wonder who will be the 1st of us to post pics here in our thread with his new Munsters Pin.... at home.

#5844 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Maybe the bar is his home...

Hahahahaha.....

Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

This is true in the U.K

Hahahahaha..... Gosh Darn!

#5939 5 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

I wouldn't buy a new car without driving it. Up or down does it really matter?

There’s exceptions... I order all my cars without driving them, just for the looks and reviews.... same with The Munsters Pinball in my personal case.

#6035 5 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I would not be surprised if Lyman is on Superman 78 with Eddy.

I just hope that is Superman I & II, or just Superman(1978)... period!

#6059 5 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I could handle 3, always liked that film. Plus a mode with evil Superman vs good Superman wouldn't suck. Still 1 and 2 is a must. Zod has to be there.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yes indeed about the 3rd, that’s a nice scene. Zod it is a must 100%!
It is time for Stern to make a blue Pinball(Legs, lockdown bar, side rails), so Superman (1978) LE can be the one.

Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

And JAWS should only be original movie.

...after "Supreme" Pin builded in white, JAWS(1975) should be the next in white (for the LE).

Also, Munsters PRO looked so nice IMO in that purple from the leaked pics

#6254 5 years ago

I cancelled my LE purchase yesterday

I wasn’t expecting to read this especially from you Tuna

#6370 5 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

I can't imagine seeing my mother playing pinball. That would be hilarious.

My Mother is 64 yy and she likes to play Pinball every time that she comes to my house ... (of my 3 games the one that she likes the most is AFMr... let’s see what she will think about Munsters in a couple of months lol).

8C274C0E-3DF9-4051-A85F-C6A31C78660D (resized).png8C274C0E-3DF9-4051-A85F-C6A31C78660D (resized).png
#6564 5 years ago

I don’t mind to read all of the points of views honestly... If I read just "Roses" it will be probably a fake idea, I will judge the reality when I try the game personally, but I’m grateful to read honest views all the times, at the end the choice will be mine with my Money too...

1 week later
#7035 5 years ago
Quoted from Bundy:

Played Munsters Pro today for the first time.

I was supposed to try "Munsters" for the 1st time this week and got bullied by my girlfriend because we’re on vacation and look what I found while in Greece...

...that’s called "Pinball Karma", she had to be there and I had just 100 Pinballs for me for 2 hours ...

4A7A2AF2-A5EC-4FDD-8BD7-AFEFC57B9032 (resized).jpeg4A7A2AF2-A5EC-4FDD-8BD7-AFEFC57B9032 (resized).jpeg636A4F97-E6CB-4174-99C4-9EFAE3A0C2E7 (resized).jpeg636A4F97-E6CB-4174-99C4-9EFAE3A0C2E7 (resized).jpegA5E173B7-5148-4553-B416-08D8A7538065 (resized).jpegA5E173B7-5148-4553-B416-08D8A7538065 (resized).jpegC6B3E724-F354-48F4-A872-F289EC438AAF (resized).jpegC6B3E724-F354-48F4-A872-F289EC438AAF (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#7814 5 years ago
Quoted from lamihh:

My Munsters Pro „green is the new black“ knocked on my door 2-day. I love it

More pics besides the PF please

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
12,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Findlay, OH
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolls-royce.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-is-coming?tu=rolls-royce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.