(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 8,181 posts
  • 659 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by guss
  • Topic is favorited by 108 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 950 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #550 Munsters Premium and LE cabinet art Posted by pinsanity (1 year ago)

Post #8004 0.96 Code change summary Posted by PanzerFreak (11 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider psw757.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1059 1 year ago

TWIP reporting Beatles may have been moved up in front of Munsters.

#1064 1 year ago

Really all boils down to what is ready to roll and $$$$. If I'm not mistaken, Kaminkow when interviewed months ago said his rumored(Beatles) title was pretty much ready fall/4th quarter.

#1102 1 year ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

A Podcast said Beatles is going to be a rehashed layout. Which layout?

I don’t recall a comment on it being a rehashed layout but it was said that it will be a classic layout.

If rehashed, the only classics would be a repurpose of pbr or dominos correct?

#1105 1 year ago

I hear you, this wouldn’t be good but they did say it will be a classic layout whatever that means. Lol

#1107 1 year ago

This would be interesting.

#1110 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Seems too complicated for what it sounded like to be a single playfield without a miniplayfield. I'm thinking more like the Rolling Stones layout without the Mick on a stick.

Shit...I hope not!

Already have the Stones and like it but I don’t need 2.

When I listen to the podcast and describe classic, I get the impression that it will be some sort of throwback to that era and not a rehash.

Could it be a pbr or dominos? Giving it that 60-80’s feel

Could it be some sort of stern machine going back earlier than the early 2000’s?

#1115 1 year ago
Quoted from benheck:

SW was empty because they spent a fortune on the license. Word is Beatles cost 3X that much.
So I guess SW/3= how empty Beatles will be.

Actually Joe said on the podcast that the pricing isn’t going to be crazy like BM66.

The license may not have been as expensive as many believe, there is a ton of things that have the Beatles License. It was said they worked on getting this license for 10 years but that doesn’t necessarily have a correlation to big money.

#1118 1 year ago
Quoted from benheck:

It's the Beatles. It will cost a fortune and have more strings attached than a yarn factory.

It ain’t Disney!

#1120 1 year ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You really should do some research on the band your talking about. A simple google search will show there is NO low cost Cheap license for Anything Beatles. Ever. Stern doing this title is a Really large feat but trust that it did come at a Substantial cost to pull off. This will not be a low cost pin and I personally think it will rank up there if not beyond Batman 66. Just a guess of coarse but this is Not a cheap pull license and the podcast with Kapow mentions this many times.

Did you listen to the podcast more than once?
The issue of cost was specifically asked and specifically stated not crazily priced.

Unless your saying he’s full of shit.

Didn’t say it was cheap but they make Beatles everything from magnets, backpacks,lamps, bedding, really everything you can imagine.

#1122 1 year ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Well you cant charge 15k for a seawitch tweak and reskin. I'm hearing premium price or close to that which is still crazy money for a throwback design. Hopefully it has some innovative and new stuff to make it worth it.

If it’s a classic design with great art, lcd display, good music integration, shaker etc....I have no issue with it being 7-8k.

#1124 1 year ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I love classic designs, I can buy 3-4 great ones for that. It's going to have to come together (see what I did there) as an amazing full package to sell at that price.

Good point, like what you did! Will be interesting to see what they come up with on this one.

I hope it's as good as I'm thinking it will be.

#1129 1 year ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

I think I'm looking at the wrong thread - I thought this was the Munsters thread ?
Must have got changed today. Sorry - I'll go look in the Beatles thread and see if the Munsters is there.

Haha!

#1159 1 year ago

I do like the Seawitch game but kind of hard to see how they pull that off. I'm guessing there will be an LCD display?

Maybe they are only able to use a handful of songs, will be interesting to see how they integrate music into the game unless it will simply be a jukebox and select song at game start and that is it.

#1162 1 year ago

But it does have lots of drops, a spinner and a third flipper. Will be interesting to see how they pull this together modernized with music, art and possibly a display.

This could be really cool as long as it priced reasonably. A seawitch for 10k isn't going to work. I did hear it will be limited to one model and a set number of machines and that is it. I'm hoping it falls between pro and premium pricing.

#1164 1 year ago
Quoted from jwilson:

You idiots realize he was kidding, right?

Well then give us another example of a stern that is a classic design(old school) and apparently a rehash machine.

Pbr,dominos,Whoa Nellie or something from the earlier 80's?

#1167 1 year ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

You realise dominos wasn't a stern? It was a spooky contract game.

Forgot about that, thanks for pointing that out! Was just trying to think of recent old school games.

#1178 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You are also listening to the salesman... remember that

Very true, they are good at selling boxes of lights aren't they!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider psw757.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside