(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,184 posts
  • 660 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Puffdanny
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #550 Munsters Premium and LE cabinet art Posted by pinsanity (5 years ago)

Post #8004 0.96 Code change summary Posted by PanzerFreak (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballmaniac40.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 5 years ago

Should be the next release.

I don't think that will be Steve Ritchie's unlicensed theme.

#27 5 years ago

This is going to be bad ass flying across the LCD screen. 2018-05-20 19_39_33-the munsters car - Bing images - Internet Explorer (resized).png2018-05-20 19_39_33-the munsters car - Bing images - Internet Explorer (resized).png

#67 5 years ago

I am betting the whole game including the LCD animations will be in color. Got to have a game that pops to catch people's attention.

#69 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

If so, then no video clips from the 2 series since they were both shot in black and white. I think part of the nostalgia and charm would be the TV clips.

Colored by Technicolor.

2 weeks later
#188 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Munsters isn't supposed to a Ka-pow title. All Borg.

And Christopher Franchi on the artwork.

#189 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Joe K said their title with Stern will be oct/nov (Expo...). Seems pretty obvious to me that Munsters aligns with Ka-Pow's business... so put those two things together.

Supposedly, the Ka-Pow game sounds like it will be the Beatles.

2 months later
#345 5 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

and if they are planning just Premium, L.E and SLE I don’t mind at all a SLE white with decals in black and white.

That would be the Kapow Beatles, not the Munsters.

#406 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Dang it, I was at work. Can someone PM me the pictures??? Please!!!!!!

PM sent on an unrelated note.
Brian

#628 5 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

It’ll be a super LE or premium only.

Beatles, yes. Munsters, no.

#633 5 years ago
Quoted from TomT:

Can someone pm me the pics?

They are on the last post of page 11.

#636 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Or just view this thread's gallery (see top of page).

Some people just read the last page of threads so I imagine some may not even see the thread's gallery either. Just an observation.

#661 5 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

There is a photo of the cabinet on FB 'Pinball Enthusiast Group'. It is either real or some one has some graphics skills.

It is the same photo posted on page 11 and in the photo gallery. mnpinball already stated it is a mock up from a year ago and changes have been made since then.

#666 5 years ago
Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

One thing I've learned over the years here on Pinside--mnpinball's posts are to be trusted!

Yes, small details included, even though we want tons more info.

#670 5 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

So we know all the Munsters characters will be in the game (Herman, Lily, Grandpa, Eddie and Marilyn) but I wonder what pets also make it in.

Where did you read/hear about that?

#672 5 years ago

Assumptions lead to disappointments. I shall not think about what I believe should be in the game, so I shall be completely surprised when it is out.

#674 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

You think it might feature the cast of Addams Family instead?

I have a Star Wars, so just not sure I am hoping/want the Munsters to be coded like Star Wars since Dwight is/has coded both games.

#681 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

"wtf do I even hit".

People ask the same thing about my SW premium. Since it is hard to explain, I blame the code for this, especially when you're in not in a mode and you have some inserts blinking 2 colors. I think even the code is confused.

#694 5 years ago
Quoted from pindude80:

Anyone have any speculation about when this will be officially announced and pics of it?

Quoted from mnpinball:

Pro mid November

At the least it should be announced by that time when they have some on the line and about to start boxing some games. Time will tell if they will still announce it at Pinball Expo in October.

I mean, can you wait that long? The games are in production for only 3 years.

2 weeks later
#810 5 years ago

I don't see the Munsters LE being more than 500 either.

#811 5 years ago

To sum up this thread.....
Borg on design...Dwight on code...Franchi on art....BOOM!!

Quoted from mnpinball:

Yep the pro and premium will be drastically different
This will be the haunted house mansion 1313 Mockingbird Lane under glass

2018-09-12 13_48_38-Munsters is coming (speculation thread) _ Stern Pinball _ Pinside.com - Internet (resized).png2018-09-12 13_48_38-Munsters is coming (speculation thread) _ Stern Pinball _ Pinside.com - Internet (resized).png

#839 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Can't wait for this reveal.

1 week later
#897 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Won't suck though - I'll wager Munsters is a great game. I'll order a Pro on day one.

A pro....so no lower playfield for you?

#900 5 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

No lower playfield, just a big Herman Munster face in its place (ala the first AC/DC Pro), LOL... hopefully Stern doesn't do that. But I could see it.

I'm not seeing that since this is a Borg game and ACDC is a SR game.

#918 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I really hope Stern isn't swapping Beatles and Munsters releases. Pretty sure Beatles is a mistake Stern/Kapow will regret.

Nope. mnpinball stated already and has been quote more than 3 times already...Munsters pros shipping in Nov.

#921 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Fingers crossed nothing has changed. Two duds in a row would be too much, and I'm hyped for Munsters.[quoted image]

Where in the world did you even see that was suggested? You are the first to mention it from what I've been reading on this thread and as well as on the "what's the next Stern game?" thread.

#930 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Beatles would MAKE it two duds in a row. Deadpool is a shallow clunky Gomez special. Beatles I have zero interest in as a pinball machine, and it's Kapow, so it will be bend you over a barrel-time on price. So, yeah, hoping I heard wrong and Munsters is still next.

How many games have you put on Deadpool and Beatles?

#939 5 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

So it all comes down to whether you personally like the game or not to determine dud or not? Nothing to do with how fun the game is to others or maybe how many units are sold?

Boom!! Boom!! Boom!!

#940 5 years ago

I heard from a totally reliable source (non Stern employee) that the Munsters is next !!

#946 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I admit...this thread is increasing my excitement/ desire for the game....and I haven't even seen it, much less played it yet...damn you, pinside!!!

I hear you!! I agree especially after reading these comments twice a day!!

Quoted from mnpinball:

Pro mid November

Quoted from mnpinball:

Quoted from mnpinball:

If you are a fan of Gottlieb Haunted House. Munsters LE/Premium will be your game. Jacked up 2018 style !

#948 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

And just to be clear, Iron Maiden ABSOLUTELY is NOT a dud. Great game.

It is fun but it is a brick fest though..

Now tuning back into the Munsters, which is next, by the way.

#952 5 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Did ya get the confirmation Herman call??[quoted image]

This is not a Kapow SLE game so Herman would not be calling anyone.

#962 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

There's some real info in there. I hope it's WRONG info, but pretty solid source in the past, so we may be waiting longer for Munsters and get Kapow Beatles next. Bleaugh.

If you are wrong, then that would mean that is not real info. Munsters is up NEXT!!!!!!! How many times does mnpinball need to be quoted?

#966 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

You'll have to wait for EXPO for news on Munsters.

Another confirmation the Munsters is next, NOT Beatles.

#968 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I have a spot and cash ready for the Munsters IF that’s next. But if it’s The Beatles, I will skip that snooze fest. Awful theme to me.

Get ready to whip it out.

#976 5 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

I turn 50 in a few months and personally I can't believe all the anticipation for Munsters and Beatles. Shit!!! I'm getting old but these themes even precede me. I'm glad you all look forward to these games but damn........ let's get some new themes and get out of the 60's and 70's.
Oh yeah...... Batman 66.
QSS

What themes do you want to see?

#984 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Kapow's website is super-sad. http://www.kapowpinball.com/home.html
The "about" page isn't about Kapow Pinball, it's about Joe Kaminkow, talking about the 1,500 games that he has intellectual property in. Then on the games page, the only thing shown is Batman'66. Survey is closed and promotion is old. So, uh...yeah.

I'm not sure what you think that means far as Munsters is concerned, but I don't see a relation at all. Munsters is still next !!

#986 5 years ago

Got it. Thank you.

#989 5 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

None of the Board games, but I do have some Munsters stuff. Looking forward to the game!!
[quoted image]

Made in China version...each hand has 4 fingers.

#1002 5 years ago

Awesome. I am looking forward to this reveal.

#1019 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The only potential problem is if they really are pushing Beatles up ahead to release first. We'll know in a couple weeks.

We know now. Munsters is next.

#1021 5 years ago

First public playfield picture...NOT!! Herman head ball lock.image-7 (resized).jpgimage-7 (resized).jpg

#1023 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Excellent!!!...booked and heading that way

Don't quote me on an Expo reveal though. I'm only stating it is the next game. Stern has a history of not revealing games at times we would expect.

#1026 5 years ago

I hope he is right. I'm tired of the speculation and ready for the reveal.

#1028 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Munsters is next

That I know. I hadn't heard enough chatter to know for sure of the Expo reveal.

#1032 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Munsters is next.

PinMonk doesn't believe me so I know he will not believe you.

#1039 5 years ago

uhh....excuse me?? How many different conversations on going on here??

All I know is the Munsters is next !!!

#1061 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

TWIP reporting Beatles may have been moved up in front of Munsters.

Must had been reading vireland's posts. Munsters is next. Borg had mentioned at TPF to a friend of mine that his next game was Sept/Oct time frame. So unless I see mnpinball state something differently, Munsters pro is Nov.

#1068 5 years ago

If at expo, I would expect only a pro. It may be possible it might be announced during a Stern seminar with pictures, but no game to be shown.

#1087 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Munsters is this fall, Beatles at the beginning of the year, Steve Ritchie's unlicensed game will be in the summer, and Elvira 3 next fall.
Come on, folks! Let's agree on the schedule so we can at least be arguing about the same things!

You missed Brian Eddy's game. It should be ready as well next year.

#1093 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Did he miss it?

Are you thinking Beatles? I know I am not thinking it.

#1100 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Pabst Can Crusher (wich is a Whoa Nellie), Supreme (Spider Man Home) and Red Bull (Iron Maiden) for promotional purposes of a customer. (I forgot Sterns term for that; there is one.)

I think they were named contract games.

#1103 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Thank you! That was it.

Do I win a SW topper?

#1108 5 years ago

Seems too complicated for what it sounded like to be a single playfield without a miniplayfield. I'm thinking more like the Rolling Stones layout without the Mick on a stick.

#1138 5 years ago

The Munsters is next.

So if pro is November, then LE's in December and part of January, which also premiums would start shipping.

#1154 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Your last sentence is the one thing that concerns me about The Munsters.

I do not see what SW has to do with the Munsters. You cannot conpare a Ritchie game to a Borg game. Look only at what Borg has been doing lately.

#1161 5 years ago

Ramps would not make it a classic layout.

#1188 5 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Gdamnit.....now I may have to start setting money aside.

You really want the Beatles? Seems that is what is being talked about here.

#1204 5 years ago

Munsters is next!! Hoping we will see the announcement from Chicago Pinball Expo in 2 weeks.

#1213 5 years ago

mnpinball stated lower playfield on the premium/LE but not the pro

#1245 5 years ago

Sooooo......... the Munsters is next. I have a feeling it may not be announced until after Chicago Pinball Expo.

1 week later
#1315 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Any news on MUNSTERS?!!

No, because Pinside and the internet has not crashed from the amount of traffic that it will create.

#1438 5 years ago

Pro...LE...Premium

#1448 5 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

The Munsters finally was revealed today...
On Cozi TV reruns ‍♂️‍♀️

Anyone else see this? I would like confirmation.

#1455 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You were saying? Looks like Beatles is official today, ahead of Munsters, as was known well over a month ago and I posted about almost exactly a month ago. You need new "sources."

To be fair, he was really referring to the next Stern game, not contract/Kapow game.

#1463 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

To be fair, he was really referring to the next Stern game, not contract/Kapow game.

There is still time for a Munsters announcement in November.

#1467 5 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I posted here that it was the Beetles as the next Stern Pinball machine and I was shunned.I regret being correct. Munsters was bumped for this ?

Technically, Beetles will be made by Stern but is a contract/Kapow game. So Munsters will still be the next Stern cornerstone game.

#1486 5 years ago

Hey, that works for me.

#1490 5 years ago

Pros usually run for a month before LEs start up.

#1507 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Oh! Guess I missed it!

Pinside has been removing the leaked photos. mnpinball stated they had been revised since those mock ups have been created.

#1511 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Apparently no humor is allowed on pinside today.

Lame is what that was.

#1520 5 years ago

Lack of flipper and start buttons on the LE cabinet art. Yep. Hilarious. It is brought up every time the cabinet pictures are posted.

#1521 5 years ago

I have yet to hear or read if the LCD will be all black/white animations or a mixture of some colored animations and black/white. I'm hoping for a mixture.

#1525 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I think they could colorize the clips. As they'd also probably just enhance or alter them also so that the animations work for the machine. As a normal clip just played might lack energy. Black and white could work. I just think. It's pinball, the more color the better.
In regards to the show though, I always think watching it in black and white is the best choice. Just exudes a creepier atmosphere. The spiders webs and smoke and dust just look that much better in black and white.
Also the makeup they wore was designed for black and white and not really color use.... Yes, they did shoot the pilot in color, and the main reason they shifted to black and white was it was like 10k cheaper per episode. But, they did alter the makeup for herman and grandpa after the pilot.

I don't disagree about LCD color animations, but if you look at the mock up cabinet pictures, the animation screen shots are in black and white. I feel the playfield will be in color.

Having said that, it may depend on where the animations come from...the original black and white tv series or some of the latest releases in Technicolor and beyond.

I kinda have a feeling the game may start off in the old days of black and white and as you progress through the game, the animations become colorized. In a way, something similar in how Deadpool starts off as 8-bit and progresses to Hi-Def.

#1580 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You keep saying this as well as the release prior to Beatles which Also didn’t happen. I suspect you are in for a disappointment this year.

Are we not in a speculation thread?

#1608 5 years ago

I am hearing end of November is strong for the Munsters reveal.

#1649 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

This game will be a top seller and probably one of the best Stern full featured games since the Simpson’s Pinball party. (Premium/LE). Trying to keep the hype train down but this one is rolling full steam ahead. LE will be full Technicolor

For end of November reveal?

#1651 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Got to keep the bean counters and investors happy it’s year end 2018 quarterlies, I’d say they’re going to get some orders in for those pros by December

I like your answer. I heard (not on Pinside) that production will start at the end of November, which sounds like the reveal will be at that time and games leaving in December.

#1654 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Maybe it's that re-theamed IMDN everyone was gripping for?

That would not be anything I would ask for.

#1656 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Unless it came without sound or speakers.

Uh.....no.

#1659 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Loving this news!!!!.....crap...back to measuring the gameroom for a spot....

You let go LOTR but kept WCS94? hmmmm

#1667 5 years ago

Sooner the better!!!

#1721 5 years ago

A great use of the shaker motor in the Munsters would be when Herman throws a fit and starts pounding his feet.

#1724 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

He will pound his feet a lot when Bill & Ted is announced first next week!

Wrong!

#1726 5 years ago

If Munsters pro start shipping in December, it definitely will be toward mid to late January before the LE start shipping.

1 week later
#1790 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

it's coming
[quoted image]

When? When?? When???

#1793 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Yes - bring on the Munsters. I'll have my boss give me a hand when it comes !

In for the pro? Premium? LE? The premium has me interested.

#1842 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I haven't seen pics myself but a friend and a few other influential pinball collectors I know have seen pics on C. Franchi's phone and they all tell me the premium and le have a lower playfield also the main playfield only has 2 flippers.

and a 3rd upper level or mini playfield?

#1852 5 years ago

I hope it gets announced late this week.

#1945 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

1. Awesome
2. Yes,Will be better than AC/DC.....
3. No

I like those answers. The reveal is coming soon?

#2373 5 years ago

Let's please move on since none of this has anything to do with the Munsters.

#2379 5 years ago

Why would Friday not be a possibility?

#2411 5 years ago

For me, the premium will always trump the LE.

#2438 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

I’ve heard pro production line started For the overseas units. It won’t be long for an announcement now.

Best news of the week!!

#2465 5 years ago

This will be nice to hear in attract mode.

#2482 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Yeah hope im wrong

No worries. You are wrong.

#2483 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Then buy the premium or LE, 4 flippers.

#2491 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

So do we know exactly when this will be shown?

Whenever Stern decides it is time. They already pushed Beatles and Primus in front, so just sit back.

#2497 5 years ago

Let's meet the Munsters.

#2529 5 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

This aint no Kiss thred.

ouch

#2652 5 years ago

I could careless about MBr. Let's just move on. Everyone has there opinion about it and it already has enough threads on it.

#2696 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

You and me both were thinking that. Could have sworn it was said to have 3 levels like Haunted House.

I'm sure you are thinking of this post.

Quoted from mnpinball:

If you are a fan of Gottlieb Haunted House. Munsters LE/Premium will be your game. Jacked up 2018 style !

#2697 5 years ago

Pinside is about to
E
X
P
L
O
D
E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2704 5 years ago
Quoted from wyopin:

We’re wading!

Stay tuned!!

#2782 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

63 new posts, I was certain a reveal had been done!
Well I’m very disappointed by you chatty Munsters fans

I'm sure 3 new threads would had been started if in fact it was revealed.

#2806 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Unless Lyman is on code it’s an easy decision for me.. I’ll wait and risk missing the LE or paying a little more for it later.

Dwight is the lead programmer.

#2900 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

[quoted image]
71 new posts and still no reveal!!

Because this is a speculation thread, not a reveal thread.

#2917 5 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Posted on stern pinball facebook on november 29th 9:15 by pinball paparazzi!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Old news. That was taken from a Pinside post 4 hours later the same day.

#3006 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Might as well snooze this thread for awhile. Enjoy the games you have, enjoy your friends and family for Christmas. Enjoy those leaked cell phone pics, that’s all you get for awhile from the overseas leak. Not gonna announce a game while others are selling briskly and dealers are trying to sell in stock product for the holidays.
Just be happy knowing that pros are on the line for overseas container shipments.
Stern has got a good schedule going, as in past releases.
1. Production begins for Europe Pro sales.
2. Containers get loaded for the slow boat.
3. USA market Pros get on the line.
4. Teaser vid.
5. Announcement
6. 24-48 hours later press release and pics.
7. Live video of massive amount of cabinets and games built in the line.
8. Games ship to people within days.
9. People lose their shit because of the quick build-to-shipping timeline and Pinside goes apeshit.
Seems to be the recent trend. Love it.

mnpinball are the USA pros on the line tomorrow?

#3100 5 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

BEATLEJUICE damn it

Stay tuned!!

#3129 5 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Premium but a black and white playfield is a deal breaker.

Nothing confirmed on that until the game is revealed.

#3132 5 years ago

B&W premium will very likely be a pass for me without consideration and I sure will not be buying a LE.

#3146 5 years ago

I predict the B&W artwork sticks with the LE, not the premium.

#3159 5 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Power coat gold is acceptable though.

You are in luck. Plenty of WWE LE gold powdercoated armor left over for the Munsters LE.

#3562 5 years ago

Stern will be showcasing the one-of-a-kind Beatles pinball machine at the following press events: CES Unveiled on Sunday, January 6th, and Pepcom on Monday, January 7th.
Stern will be unveiling its newest game on Tuesday, January 8th, at 11:00 am PST at booth 21800 in South Hall 1. The unveiling will be streamed live by Twitch celebrity, Jack Danger, on his Twitch.TV channel, Dead Flip (Dead Flip on Twitch.TV).

https://sternpinball.com/2019/01/02/stern-pinball-to-have-biggest-ces-presence-yet/?fbclid=IwAR1NzEuMNSMlJJal3p7kiCHE5m9ye77rxp3fAqb63YqNN5S_TZhIcL11-1Y

#3570 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

^^ pinballmaniac40 broke the news - Beatles tonite and Munsters on Tue. Back to the golden globes.

No. I did not break the news. It was posted at least 2 times in past pages. Just tired of people come into a thread and read one or two of the last posts instead of the last 2 or 3 pages, where good info normally hides among some bickering.

#3663 5 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

I can always wait 1-2 months until I can play a Premium. Which in my area is unlikely.

In a hurry? The pro and premium models will be in production for 3 years.

#3665 5 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Nope. The smart consumer probably would wait until after TPF to see more of what 2019 has in store for us.
However, like most here, I'm always anxious for the next awesome pinball experience.

And I would expect to see a pro and premium at TPF. I am glad to have a local distributor here in Houston, where I should be able to play both before TPF.

#3762 5 years ago

I am hoping for a Herman laugh with an left outlane drain and a Lily quote " I don't know how but Herman really goofed it up again'" for a right outlane drain.

#3788 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Maybe “ Space Force One” , Steve Ritchie’s next title.

Gomez made a Facebook comment more than a month ago that he is the designer, not SR.

#3863 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hey so when is the stream!?!?!

Litterly 4 posts above yours in the Stern press release.

#3929 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!
I'M HEARING STRONG RUMORS OF AN 11 AM VEGAS TIME REVEAL WITH LIVE STREAM ON TWITCH

It is not a rumor. The Stern Press release stated 11am PST for those who come in a thread and read the last one or 2 posts.

https://m.twitch.tv/deadflip

#3934 5 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

woah did everyone hear about the B&W premium edition? huge news

Total speculation. Nothing has been revealed.

#4127 5 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I've seen pictures and it is definitely black and white. You can get the color version with the lower PF if you buy the LE.

I'll pass on the LE. I'll likely get used to the B&W premium but I will hold out a while to see if a color version gets released. I may not be a buyer until much later this year. Waiting to see if it or Kingpin grabs me more.

#4718 5 years ago

The premium game rules explained in a stream last night.

#5021 5 years ago

Links to the new raffle should always be sent by email if you had entered before. Also you can get the link from their Facebook page.

premium raffle from Project Pinball
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/munsterspremiumpinballmachineraffle?fbclid=IwAR3g8nQGZm8UyyrGI_MiWZT40IX6GlDdQzPF1iAjCtnXMmqvUfmjHWs_axI

pro raffle from Project Pinball
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/winapinballmachine-19-101?fbclid=IwAR1zfuUQ5sS-vmkjm8-346pmMH8LVOAZlC_O2qrCLMuTa2qOrA_yhvi7af0

1 week later
#6031 5 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I would not be surprised if Lyman is on Superman 78 with Eddy.

Lyman said on a recent podcast that he is not working on a cornerstone game. I believe he is working on Elvira.

Was Batman66 a cornerstone game?

2 weeks later
#7259 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Shit I've owned it and never noticed

I guess you never let the game go into attract mode.

1 month later
#8112 4 years ago
Quoted from Amused_to_Death:

Agreed. There's also no getting over the fact that the Munster family in their Koach looks remarkably similar to the Beverly Hillbillies in their truck. Who wants a $9K Munsters game that's constantly reminding them of the Beverly Hillbillies?
[quoted image]

Put your glasses on.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Machine - For Sale
Mishawaka, IN
$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple
Protection
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballmaniac40.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-is-coming?tu=pinballmaniac40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.