(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,184 posts
  • 660 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Puffdanny
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #550 Munsters Premium and LE cabinet art Posted by pinsanity (5 years ago)

Post #8004 0.96 Code change summary Posted by PanzerFreak (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noob-a-tron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3208 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I am gonna agree with Neil on this one. The Newton balls are absolute pieces of shit and designed very poorly and the Sarcophagus mech is also a very poorly designed piece of shit as well. Like Neil said, if you havent had trouble with the Newton balls and the Mech, you will in time and you are gonna be cussing like a MF’r when it happens. If you gotta mess with the Sarcophagus mech you better be very mechanically minded and good at working on things or you are screwed!

I keep hearing this yet i fixed those problems straight out of box and over 500 plays in now and no problems with it yet. This is on the LE also. Touch wood.

#3752 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

How do you guys think that new sales tax is going to effect the sale of this game?

I think here in Australia it may not help sales already with our dollar maiden was 13k for the LE no idea what Munsters will be maybe 13.5-14k with our dollar sinking. Oh yeah and 50 Maiden LEs were sold in OZ.

#4496 5 years ago

Did this many people cancel on the Iron Maiden LE seems like a few are not happy.

#4500 5 years ago

In Australia many missed out on the Maiden and it seems many are missing out on The Munsters stern needs to allocate more to Australia. Maiden LE's are reselling for a grand more than what people paid for them here. I have seen 3 in a month resell that well.

#5097 5 years ago

After reading all these posts about The Munsters LE and how dare they increase from 500 to 600. I am on the Stern bandwagon without them i think pinball would be nowhere near as big as it is today. Only grudge i have is how much they now cost in Australia the Stern price rise came at a bad time for us Aussies our dollar sucks and will be sucking for a long time i think. I put my name down for a Munsters LE 6 months ago to go along side my dream pin An Addams Family full restore that cost the same as this Munsters LE. I was told by AMD i missed out and thought how and was a little upset.
Reading posts from people in the USA saying im getting rid of my LE i just ordered an LE and here i am thinking i will have to buy second hand. In Australia the Iron Maiden LE is still Fetching more than what people paid for them. Then i get a call from AMD nearly a week late saying i now can have a Munsters LE as 100 more have been allocated and 10 more are being sent to Australia. I think in the USA people do not understand how spoilt they are. Now i am very happy chappy thanks everyone at Stern and keep up the great work please please release a slayer pin!
https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/97239-The-Addams-Family-Pinball-Restored?highlight=ADDAMS+FAMILY

#5111 5 years ago

Well he is a winner

#5115 5 years ago

Next winner president maybe.

#5117 5 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Cograts bro. Munsters LE is going to look great next to TAF.

Thanks mate pretty happy can not afford the NZ meet now though. Next year.

#5133 5 years ago

Maybe Stern could reduce the number of LE's sold in America and increase the number to the rest of the world everyone happy.

#5272 5 years ago

The Munsters Pro is completely sold out in Australia first shipment end of January all allocated next shipment end of March with the LE's included man this is selling fast.

#5410 5 years ago

People that knock Stern are just Twats come on they release at least 3 pins a year and music pins.

#5452 5 years ago

Same thing has happened on my Metallica on 2 occasions so do not think it is node board. Oh and it has not done it in the last 500 plays.

#5472 5 years ago

best pro value for money ever

#5538 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

First of all i never said that this was the best pro ever, that was Noob-a-tron. He also never said it was the best pro ever, he said best pro "value" ever, and there is in fact alot of value in this pro.

A lot of Fake news on here Trump style. For the record Maiden and Met best stern ever IMO. Best value pro is Munsters.

2 weeks later
#6722 5 years ago

Metallica and Maiden best pins ever so when is Slayer.

#6724 5 years ago

All pinballs are great i mean if you only had an EM and never played anything else you would love it spoiled Gen for sure so sad to see.

#6783 5 years ago

Us Aussies do whinge a bit i have noticed bit ashamed to be honest

#6786 5 years ago

how many different multiball options on this game?

#6789 5 years ago

nice so a bit going on i am suck a sucker for multiball should have seen me when i played apollo 13 for the first time.

#6797 5 years ago

well it is as no one has a gun to your head forcing you to buy it.

#6882 5 years ago

Damn who was the lucky bastard tapping that back in the day

#6949 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Why the hell would they make another Guns n Roses pin ?

Also add the Use your illusion albums

#6950 5 years ago

Any idea on Sterns next music pin as they will release one around the same time as GNR

1 week later
#7494 5 years ago

Ok had a few drinks tonight so just copy paste what i typed on Aussie forum.
Tried it yesterday it is fun, Code yes shallow, I think if you have a small collection maybe pass, but in a large collection would be a great addition. Played Deadpool along side it and liked both equally lent towards Munsters just on theme alone probs.
Ramp shots are great. Color, Lights, Artwork, LCD, Music, Flow all great. 3 of us played about 10 games between us and i think only 1 of us got Munster Madness once or Twice. I had only one game as was to busy talking shit to sales. I Understand Sterns logic it is an easier game to get kids in as for someone starting out in Pinball the games like Maiden maybe just to hard for newbs.
If you like ramps you will like this game. I do hope code improves though and the center scoop shot is my only bug on the game, It was to easy to hit really hard actually not to hit it again after it ejects from the scoop I actually had to let it bounce off the flipper as i had hit it like 10 times in a row, maybe just set up bad.

#7495 5 years ago

Damn after a few drinks that poster well i have to leave now

3 weeks later
#8045 5 years ago

Surely not better than Iron Maiden and Metallica and yes i have a Munsters LE ordered not hating on it just can not be rated that high surely.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Mishawaka, IN
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 49.99
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noob-a-tron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-is-coming?tu=noob-a-tron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.