(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,184 posts
  • 660 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Puffdanny
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #550 Munsters Premium and LE cabinet art Posted by pinsanity (5 years ago)

Post #8004 0.96 Code change summary Posted by PanzerFreak (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manimal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#615 5 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

It would be cool if somehow a staircase opens up for a ball lock. Like how Herman does in the opening credits.

I think that is pretty much a "gotta have" for this theme, even though Spot played very little roll in the series. Probably the other thing they could use for a ball lock is the coffin phone booth.

1 week later
#788 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

My potential concern with a Dwight Sullivan code is completeness. This issue obviously isn't unique for his games and his time availability is not ultimately his call, but I understand that both GoT's and GB's code feel unfinished. Not sure as far as SW's. In contrast, although he can take quite a while to finish, you can be confident that a Lyman Sheats code will be complete in the end.

He still has plans for GB, and so does the company. Based on what I am seeing and hearing, I think Stern is making a commitment to get the code into better shape prior to launch. The change in operating systems and the addition of the LCD screens threw them for a loop, and they didn't realize how long the coding was going to take. Unfortunately there is a point where a developer has to be pulled off a game to get the next one queued up, especially with the longer development times. Stern has publicly said they are not done with GB, and I know Dwight has told me and others there are several things he would like to change/add, so it will happen at some point. I think going forward they have learned a good lesson, so I don't share the same worry. Dwight will do a great job if this is indeed the next one in the works.........

#790 5 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

Who is planning on grabbing an LE sight unseen. I love this theme big time, but there is no way I can imagine getting one without seeing/playing it. Especially with the prices where they will be. Yikes!!!

There are going to be plenty who reserve multiple games such as what Iceman said, but there will also be a lot that back out once they have to start plunking money down. Until the game is revealed, there should be plenty to go around, and those that are actually reserving are possibly de-valuing their own pin.

Think about it, if Stern is planning to release 500 of the LE's and the distros tell them they have a line of folks waiting for more.....that 500 is now going to be 1000. Why would Stern pass up the opportunity to make those extra bucks if they know the games will sell out? I know I would be making them until no one wanted them anymore.

3 months later
#2603 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

If this batch of machines are headed overseas, wouldn’t you think that the corresponding distributor have all of the pics/ info already?

Stern always does a hefty production run before shipping anything. They will be filling warehouse space and then announcing.

1 month later
#7132 5 years ago
Quoted from jbug:

Canceled mine also for a Pro and saved some dough. My Distributor must think that I'm an idiot as I went back n forth a couple of times changing my order. I did apologize for that. My game should be shipped soon. Blind buy for Munsters but I can tell that I will like it just from videos. TWIP said that on the list of games from American Pinball for 2019, Sherlock Holmes is listed. I hope so. Some of the others listed are there to throw folks off the scent. SH would be an interesting one for me, especially if they go with Basil and Nigel who are Holmes & Watson for my money. Love those England/London mysteries with the fog and Big Ben.

I am contemplating the same for a Premium. LE should be shipping soon, but I really like that B&W cabinet...….first world problems......

#7347 5 years ago
Quoted from mpnox:

Just heard a rumor about the Stern factory getting flooded and Munsters LE is delayed, some got damaged.
Any truth to this?

That has been posted in several threads, however I contacted 2 folks that work there and both laughed and said they don't know where the rumor came from, but they have been having fun watching it on pinside. They claim there is absolutely no truth to it, so I believe them. I would have thought a pic would have leaked by the now if something really did take place.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Westminster, CA
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manimal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-is-coming?tu=manimal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.