(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,184 posts
  • 660 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Puffdanny
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #550 Munsters Premium and LE cabinet art Posted by pinsanity (5 years ago)

Post #8004 0.96 Code change summary Posted by PanzerFreak (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dnaman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3231 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I mean seriously, WTF is taking so long to announce this damn game that we already know is coming anyways?

Waiting to reveal at the show, I expect.

#3328 5 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Me too.
[quoted image]

#metoo ?

#3335 5 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Well if you are unaware of miss Olivia Munn and her exceptional...... lets call them attributes then I can't help you. Oh wait yes I can.
[quoted image]

Very nice!

I can see that she was planning on going to the movies, and choosing to pick her seat early

#3585 5 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Everyone here gonna be like this on Tuesday when Munster is still only a TV show
[quoted image]

I loved the Smurfs!

#4238 5 years ago

Any show $pecials on these?

#4695 5 years ago
Quoted from Amused_to_Death:

Who do I talk to at Stern to make all that happen?

There is currently no online order process for this as they want to ensure order accuracy.

Call Stern's Custom Shop at 1-877-BIG-BUCK(S), press #1 to speak with the consultation officer. From there you will be forwarded to the order desk to pre-pay for your custom pin.

Your build will only be processed after the first allotment of stock pins have been built at which time it can still take and additional 4-8 weeks for delivery.

If there is enough interest, they will consider dedicating resources to process these quicker, that will come at a slight increase in cost however.

I hope that you pull the trigger! Let us know what your experience is like and send pics of the pin!

#4711 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I am looking for complete originality and completely different and unique layouts. Bring back wide-bodies, subways, etc. I would like to see the 'magic' like the Bally/Williams glory days. This copy and paste design technique only adds to the whole 'cookie cutter' term that people tend to use to describe Stern games.

Maybe it's time to check out JJP

#5007 5 years ago
Quoted from Aussiepinwiz:

Luci was indeed a premium.
171 were made, and were worth more on the second hand market than the other premiums.
Luci 'Vault' however was produced (as were the other AC/DC vault editions) only a few years after Gary Stern said there would be no more AC/DC machines after the initial 5 year licence to produce expired.

Exactly. Gary/Stern is all business (period).

The whole vault offering is to sell more pins. They won't be running a WWE vault, would anyone be surprised? Vault = sales and sales keep a company in business, not sure why people aren't getting this.

Consider the story behind the new Godzilla license, which is Spooky's dream license. It's heartbreaking that they lost out on that as they would have put their heart and soul into that title. Stern on the other hand... a box with lights, a theme/license which has the potential to sell.

You want to talk integrity, even after losing the license bidding against Stern, Spooky offered to help out as they have a wealth of knowledge on the subject etc... just crickets from Stern. Stern could have easily thrown Spooky a bone here, instead... gave the bone. Stern is all business all the time.

The list of actual buyers who are going to boycott Stern are extremely low and it will have zero impact on Stern's bottom line. The truth is that almost no one will take their marbles (money) and leave the playground. Just look at some of the avatar pics, lots of ego and money here. Even is some get their nose out of joint, they will be back with the next title. I

I appreciate those who dream of or demand integrity, this is not personal, it's just business. The reality is that many here would do the exact same thing.

Maybe they can call it Luxury Edition (LE) and just produce to fill demand and move on to the next title. Until then, when they realize that they have a winner, they will milk it.

#5013 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

LOL this isn't the boy scouts. This is a business. Spooky offering to help Stern and not understanding why Stern wouldn't laugh in their face makes me question the business aptitude of the folks over at Spooky.

Stern being all business is my point, hence the increase of LE counts etc... You might have missed that overall message that in my post.

The Spooky reference was simply an example of integrity for those who want to work with a company who still has it. Limited Edition is still limited, at this point. Not sure what business aptitude has to do with the example. To your point, I suppose, I would agree that not everyone in business should be or has the aptitude for business. Again, not sure of the relevancy for Spooky.

While we're on Spooky;
Spooky is small town, family owned, and has a true passion for pinball. They are far and away from Stern and cannot compete with them, yet here they are still churning out pins in very low numbers. I hope that they are able to stick around because this type of business integrity does matter.

#5016 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Thanks for beating me to it!

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Why on earth do you think that Stern should have thrown a competitor a bone? That would be the dumbest thing in the world to do.

We're all saying the same thing here. It was an example showing that they are all business. So those that are surprised by a change in 'limited' count shouldn't be... because it's all business. If you want integrity, maybe look elsewhere.

#5024 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

So you are saying this is an example of lacking integrity? Stern has to answer to their investors, not you or Spooky. Helping your competition out would be detrimental to Stern in every sense. That is actual integrity in the business world. Your use of that word here is quite misplaced. Spooky needs to stop being so naive and keep their mouths shut on their plans in the future if they don't want to get sniped out of the next license.

Dude, forget about Spooky already. I made the reference and not Spooky, and that was in the previous post. The last post that you are quoting me on has no reference to Spooky and actually supports your argument about Stern having to answer to their investors. THEY ARE IN BUSINESS TO SELL PINS!

The use of 'integrity' is in relation to Stern changing a published LE count and a bunch of people being up in arms about it. Pinside members were calling into question Stern's 'integrity'.

Now, when you say 'helping out your competition would be detrimental'. I only have to reference Microsoft's $150M and Apple, but that would be for another day, another discussion.

#5103 5 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Whining about whining, was hoping this would just fade away..now this.

Haha!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Findlay, OH
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dnaman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-is-coming?tu=dnaman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.