(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 8,181 posts
  • 659 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by guss
  • Topic is favorited by 108 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 950 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #550 Munsters Premium and LE cabinet art Posted by pinsanity (1 year ago)

Post #8004 0.96 Code change summary Posted by PanzerFreak (10 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider budman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#82 1 year ago

I’m seriously considering holding off a Ghostbusters Premium purchase to see the finished product of this title. Considering the last couple of games Stern has produced it seems to me this could be a real winner...... hope the cabinet and playfield art is similar to AS/ GB / IM and not SW.

#95 1 year ago

Shaker activating when Herman does one of his hissy fit stomps would be a great touch.
Maybe the cabinet and playfield a combo of color and B/W.

#99 1 year ago

So..... has Stern even hinted at doing this title or is this wishful thinking on our part?

#127 1 year ago

The Munsters series had a better vibe IMO .... funny/ goofy as opposed to TAF that was a little bizarre and dark.

#134 1 year ago

Perhaps the video clips from the show might be just the right amount of B/W the game needs

#139 1 year ago

Looks a lot like the Attack From Mars pose !

#143 1 year ago

If they don’t incorporate the Munster Coach car as a working toy somehow, it will be the single most purchased mod for that game. AND it should be very high quality as it really is the signature thing that ID’s that show. They could also place the mansion on the game ala MMadness. Fun to come up with all of these ideas. They need all of us as consultants!

#151 1 year ago

And Shaker timed with each stomp....I like it!

1 week later
#184 1 year ago

At least tell us if it will be a fourth quarter launch....?

4 weeks later
#220 1 year ago

Delivery is a year out? I heard 4th qtr. this year.

#241 1 year ago

.....and Jonny Quest !

1 month later
#343 1 year ago

I imagine we will see a lot of purple, black , green and red as well

#505 1 year ago

Can someone PM me pics please!!!!

1 week later
#739 1 year ago

Based on the team working on Munsters, what design features and code might we expect.... multiple flippers? Etc.

2 weeks later
#881 1 year ago

I’m also waiting to see what Munsters has to offer ; compare it with GB code update, then decide.

#903 1 year ago

I am not a lower playfield lover as well.... will they offer all three models on day one, or will it be a staggered intro?

2 weeks later
#1281 1 year ago

The Goul was the best...... he was a takeoff from Ghoulardi on 60’s Cleveland TV

#1282 1 year ago

And Sgt Sacto....

1E48069A-399B-42D0-8EA0-FD78FA89460C (resized).png
1 week later
#1345 1 year ago

Before Scooby, I vote for Jonny Quest !

#1411 1 year ago

Agreed.... much better than straight up color or black and white. I hope Stern is reading this thread!

#1437 1 year ago

What typically ships first....Pros ?

2 weeks later
#1740 1 year ago

Premium here as well.... unless there is a second level underneath/ Grandpa’s basement.... that would move me to the Pro level.

1 week later
#1796 1 year ago

I’m in on a Premium if there is no lower ( Granpa basement) section.

#1800 1 year ago

I talk to a lot of companies and they ALL are experiencing the same worker attitude and unfilled job positions you describe.

#1806 1 year ago

I know a second generation , specialized roofing company that will be closing soon as they can’t find qualified workers..... the owner said heck with it; I’m done!

#1816 1 year ago

My nephew wanted to be a fast food critic

#1847 1 year ago

Pro for me as well..... Pro’s and LE’s are the first to get shipped?

#1853 1 year ago

This pin should be a lot of fun! Just wondering “ what the point of the game” will be.

#1932 1 year ago

Anybody want to talk Munsters?

#1935 1 year ago

Maybe hitting a certain number of stand up targets to complete potions...... I remember one where he turns Herman into “Frank Sinatra”.

#1941 1 year ago

....,, and this is related to Munsters,.... how?

#1952 1 year ago

My bad.......

Quoted from Bud:

Read the thread, this pertains to the possibility of WiFi on the MUNSTERS, is this thread not about speculation of this new pin? There is only 39 pages on this thread with no new news, what other things would you like to speculate?

#1955 1 year ago

C’mon over.... I have a whole warehouse full! We’ll talk IU basketball. I graduated from there and my dad was from Decatur. I’m a Hoosier trough and through.

#1983 1 year ago

Just show us the cabs and playfields without gameplay video. I would think those items would be locked in by now.

#1998 1 year ago

December would be best as most people’s pocketbooks are worn out and recovering in January and February.

#2011 1 year ago

In! And also in on a mod to cover up the Marilyn ramp sticker!

#2071 1 year ago

While I like very much, the playfield artwork, I don’t think it quite measures up to GB or BM66....it’s not as vibrant and the Marilyn ramp decal is bad. A lot less of her would have been my choice. I’m in on a purchase but just interested in what you all think.

#2089 1 year ago

What is the blue disc above the Grandpa scoop?

#2117 1 year ago

The left pop bumper is an eyeball?!

#2152 1 year ago

That upper playfield just doesn’t look finished; a work in process. Ramps look to go nowhere for the most part.

#2173 1 year ago

“ Call me Francis, one more time...... and I’ll kill ya”

#2382 1 year ago

Downright American of ya too!

#2385 1 year ago

Know what rhymes with Cheddah......feta

#2431 1 year ago

This reminds me of being 8 years old and pouring over the 10 page toy section of the Sears catalogue in November..... the pain!

#2442 1 year ago

I’m sort of perplexed at the secretive nature concerning title releases among competitors within this industry. I get that you don’t want to announce titles that are a year out... but less than six months? If I thought I had a hot title introducing within a year, I would at least announce it to perhaps divert future sales away from my competitors.
If Munsters is beginning to roll off the line, show it to all of us... what is there to hide? Promote it for goodness sake!

#2449 1 year ago

I guess I get what you are saying but what assets
can competitors effectively steal and put out first ,within say, three months? If Munsters was truly finalized and just waiting for production to gear up theoretically a month ago, what is the harm in telling / showing us back then? It may have stopped buyers from jumping to another competitor?

#2470 1 year ago

Munster Monday

#2503 1 year ago
D1632557-6EFE-4379-AA7A-BB91B1AE58C7 (resized).png
#2508 1 year ago

Monday for Munster ..... in the dumpster !

#2521 1 year ago

I need a NIB fix......BM 66 maybe.

#2527 1 year ago

My distributor says January....

#2601 1 year ago

If this batch of machines are headed overseas, wouldn’t you think that the corresponding distributor have all of the pics/ info already?

#2620 1 year ago

The leaked Premium cabinet art awhile back characterizes Herman messing around in Grandpa’s lab. That might indicate / confirm that there is a lower level playfield on that model. Why else depict Herman in that way? A lot of other options were available.

#2682 1 year ago

My distributor told me that the LE and Premium both have a lower playfield.

#2699 1 year ago

My distro says end of January for my Pro delivery

#2771 1 year ago

What is a “ turn around/ flip up ramp” that is in the Munsters game description ? Sounds fun but I am not familiar with it. Is there something similar on a recent game?

#2793 1 year ago

A magnet like in BM66 would have been nice

#2858 1 year ago

Beatles Gold would have been sold out or nearly so by now if it had been at Pro pricing

#2861 1 year ago

Told Trent that I’m in on a Pro ...... how about the rest of you?

#2888 1 year ago

What/ where is CES ?

#2890 1 year ago

Oh, ok thanks.... that sounds like a fun show to attend.

#2898 1 year ago

I live in a rural area and so a 2 hour drive to find a barcade with a title I am interested in is tough. Even if I did, the noise and sometimes below average condition of the title doesn’t give it a fair shake. So, to buy NIB and quickly is an option I want to try at least once.... based on theme anyway, Munsters has the best chance of success in my home. If not, an OP will take it off my hands.
To my point, I managed a trip to a barcade this week to try BM66 and was a little disappointed ... it was a noisy place so couldn’t hear the call outs and the playfield not as vibrant as anticipated, so it turned into a simple shot fest with no objectives.... I DID like the smooth ramp shots.

#3017 1 year ago

Vids from trade or pinball shows are pretty worthless due to all of the background noise .

#3053 1 year ago

I’ll take the 4th

#3095 1 year ago

Just don’t go on beer drinking strike.

#3099 1 year ago

With my bad eyesight, I have trouble seeing the playfield action during those 3-4 split screen gameplay vids.

#3124 1 year ago

Do you mean, like , Chicago deep dish pizza with an ice cold beer bad?

#3216 1 year ago

Well, if Munsters looks like a dud, I’ll get a BM66.....I need a NIB fix.

#3372 1 year ago

Stern will be setting up their booth all weekend..... a leaked photo just might happen.

#3376 1 year ago

I know what you mean..... I’m worn out and thinking more about BM66

#3391 1 year ago

Well, remember all of the waiting and the hype for MMr ..... it lived up to it !

#3393 1 year ago

I mean MBr ......

#3401 1 year ago

What exactly do you have to do to the left orbit?

#3409 1 year ago

Distros and / or manufacturers may want to rethink their pricing in light of this.

#3427 1 year ago

How would Pinstadium know? I think he is making an assumption here. But if for some reason he has inside info, it certainly wouldn’t be every model that had that playfield.

#3445 1 year ago

A black and white display would be enough for me...the rest needs to be color

#3532 1 year ago

I think he streams the new game Tuesday after the reveal at 11 AM Vegas time

#3667 1 year ago

I turn 60 in two weeks, watched my dad die in September and mom still struggling with Alzheimer’s . What the heck, I’m buying three pins this year.... maybe all NIB. Life is short and I want to have some fun!

#3669 1 year ago

Thanks.... my mom and dad; the best a kid could ever wish for!

This is a happy thread!

So, 11 AM Vegas time, we will finally know!

#3697 1 year ago

I believe 11 AM Vegas time

#3713 1 year ago

Nice looking artwork !

#3725 1 year ago

That looks like a pic hurriedly taken during set up or “ backstage” by a non pinhead worker; otherwise I think a partial pic of the play field would have been included.

#3785 1 year ago

Maybe “ Space Force One” , Steve Ritchie’s next title.

#3874 1 year ago

Never watched one of these reveals but can imagine the first 30 minutes containing introductions , blah , blah. Kinda like a bridge dedication where everyone wants to talk and take credit before they cut the ribbon!

#3876 1 year ago

11 AM Elvis Time

#3904 1 year ago

So need help here: I downloaded the Twitch app to be able to watch the live stream.... is that right? Or, is there a simpler way?

#4319 1 year ago

I am looking to Thursday’s Dead Flip for more in depth review of each game. I’m intrigued by the Premium but need to see the playfield fully lit up during gameplay. The sound effects, music, voices and laugh tracks together all seemed a bit much and a little grating after awhile. All in all it looked like a pretty good shooter.

#4367 1 year ago

The Premium cab and playfield beg for some fun mods to add a touch more color in the right places. For instance, lighted legs , lighted back box hinges , out hole , scoop and back panel LED’s could really set it off without giving up the whole B&W thing.

#4449 1 year ago

Take a close look at Sterns official video showing highlights of each game. Notice the art blades on each model especially the Pro. That would have to be a Pro add on as I don’t see art blades included. So you could really mix and match blades on any model if you so desired. You could put colored blades on the Premium to brighten it up and dress up the Pro with LE blades.

#4480 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

Hopefully laugh track will have an on/off. LE does look killer. No question.

I believe I heard Zach say yesterday during the live stream that the laugh tracks are imbedded into the video and can’t be taken out

#4534 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Been watching the pro stream and i tell ya, the pro version of this game is damn damn good! It doesn’t have the lower playfield obviously but im not so sure that i care about the lower playfield that much. Im going to have to do some serious thinking on all of this. This Pro is LOADED and it’s beautiful looking also!

Between Tuesday’s live stream and last night’s Pro reveal, I went from securing an LE with my distro to a Premium, now to waiting on playing a Pro before making a final decision. Embarrassing !

#4537 1 year ago

It’s a hard choice... they are all cool in their own special way.... kinda like my kids!!

#4619 1 year ago

Changed to 6 Central time due to flight delay

#4624 1 year ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Via Instagram? That message was about his "Demons" reveal tomorrow. Was there another about today?
[quoted image]

His Twitter message said he had a flight delay and should start around 6-6;30 tonight

#4793 1 year ago

......kept continually stocked.... by me !

#4818 1 year ago

I agree and therefore fear for my bank account and happy marriage. I am buying BM66 and Munsters...with two more being SR’ game and Eddy’s.

1 month later
#7277 11 months ago

As long as Curly Joe or Shemp were not on it..... Curly only!
The Stooges theme music and “ Pop Goes the Weasel “could get old quick. Great theme though !

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider budman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside