(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,182 posts
  • 660 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by Jnyvio
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #550 Munsters Premium and LE cabinet art Posted by pinsanity (3 years ago)

Post #8004 0.96 Code change summary Posted by PanzerFreak (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Magicchiz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#368 3 years ago

please pm me the pictures
Magicchiz

3 months later
#2802 2 years ago

My guess is the upper playfield is not show.
Magicchiz

3 weeks later
#5001 2 years ago

Sterns website still shows 500 LE's. Has anyone seen this in writing?
Magicchiz

2 weeks later
#6168 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

There's always something spooking going on in the Munster house. Introducing the Munsters "Googly Eye" custom 3D pop bumper cap mod! Scary detail fitting of this amazing game. Hand made Glass retina for true authenticity with fine airbrush details to complete the look. Simple install and designed to illuminate from the stock pop lamp for full scary glowing eye effect!! Keep an eye on this product available Now from the Mod Couple store
www.TheModCouplePinball.com
The
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Could you post grandpa, so I can combine shipping.
Magicchiz

#6190 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Bring Grandpa Munster to LIFE with the Mod couple "Electric Chair Grandpa" custom illuminated Mod! Extremely sculpted and detailed literally from head to toe. Each mod is hand painted to meticulous detail. Know when to shoot for Grandpas laboratory when the electrodes on his chair (tied to the Grandpa scoop) light up his chair! No detail was overlooked from his electrode helmet to his naughty Playghoul book on his armrest. Fitting and color neutral pattern to fit well with ALL Munsters models. Very simple plug and play installation with color illustrated instructions. This was honestly one of our Biggest mod challenges but we feel Very proud of the final result. We hope everyone loves him as much as we did creating him in honor of this wonderful title. In stock and available NOW from our website store. Thanks to Everyone for the Incredible support of our products and creations. Especially this one. Our personal side tribute to the amazing Adams Family! Enjoy.
www.TheModCouplePinball.com
The Mod Couple
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Order is in. Thanks for posting.
Magicchiz

1 week later
#7094 2 years ago

Does anybody else have a issue with Sterns Herman figure. I am a fan of the Munster's. When I think of Herman I think of him smiling and his open mouth laughing. Huh, Huh, Huh. (See the picture of the Herman in this Car.

I do not think of him as sculpted by Stern.

Does this bother anyone else?

Magicchiz

herman (resized).jpgmunster-1546649475685_1280w (resized).jpg
#7332 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

How the hell do you hit this stand up?[quoted image]

Looks like a opto

#7498 2 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Unboxed our 2nd Munsters LE
[quoted image][quoted image]

The side rails and lock down bar do Not look like they match in your pic's.
Bummer
Magicchiz

#7534 2 years ago
Quoted from Amused_to_Death:

It looks like sh*t. I hope my LE doesn’t arrive this way. On the other hand, I think the black trim with gold legs looks like sh*t anyway. I can see myself replacing all of the mismatched black with gold to match the legs (and back box).

I agree with you. I have already purchased a replacement set of legs from Pinball Life. I figure stock black legs would look better with gold bolts and gold leg levelers. Anything is better then those god awful gold legs. I can even get over the fact if the coin door is a different black. The main problem is when you are standing and playing the game there are two pieces of trim that touch each other. Side rails, and lock down bar. These two pieces Have to match! Otherwise it looks like shit. Really for 9k all the trim, coin door and legs should match.
I sure hope for the best here and that stern would notice this. It may take all the LE owners to band together to cause a stick and get Stern to fix this issue.
Magicchiz

#7553 2 years ago
Quoted from Amused_to_Death:

[quoted image]
Let's not forget the original leaked artwork.
I could go either way on this. Send my back box hinge, side rails, and lockdown bar off to be painted gold, or, like Magicchiz, install black legs with gold bolts.

So if you look at the now photo. It just makes sence to go black with gold highlights. Saves ya a whole bunch of $.

FB_IMG_1547092029342 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Magicchiz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside