(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,184 posts
  • 660 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Puffdanny
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #550 Munsters Premium and LE cabinet art Posted by pinsanity (5 years ago)

Post #8004 0.96 Code change summary Posted by PanzerFreak (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blacksun.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#84 5 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

The music / theme never gets old.
Grandpas basement lab, spot as a bash toy,
The house, Eddie looking for wolfie, chase shot.. The car, and Herman himself..!
Ive got Munsters on the Brain.
Never saw these!
» YouTube video
» YouTube video

The pilot is on the disc set... After the pilot they switched to B&W. Could see less of the makeup issues and strings/lines for the props in B&W back then...

and if you watch them in order you don'tr hear the trade mark Herman laugh until well into the season. Makes me think they stumbled onto it...

I have my LE on preorder... Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

It's Borges next and 3 flipper is the current rumor.

Ala Tron...

Quoted from fuseholder:

It would be cool for a staircase/ramp that lifts and you shoot into maybe the pet spot, like the snake in Metallica.

Or like Iron Maiden and replace the middle ramp with a staircase. Can't wait to hear that ROAR when you hit that shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 months later
#259 5 years ago

Really looking forward to this release...

1 week later
#297 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

And IM and MET aren't bad either!
Yep - really looking forward to Munsters. Can't wait for the "Bicycle Girl"-like shot on Spot under the lifting staircase!

Agree, I own 4 Stern machines and 3 are Borg games. L O V E them!!!

On the lookout for a Walking Dead LE and def plan on picking up Munsters LE as well.

#303 5 years ago

And IM and MET aren't bad either!
Yep - really looking forward to Munsters. Can't wait for the "Bicycle Girl"-like shot on Spot under the lifting staircase!

Don't forget GOTG too... Now that the the code is getting more polished it really is turning into a great game!

#362 5 years ago

Can someone please PM me these pics. They are gone already!

#398 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Damn this thread is generating more excitement than the Deadpool thread!

Agree, I've had the damn theme song in my head since this AM!!! LOL

#507 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Premium is also really nice - more in line with what we are seeing from Stern now. LE is a bit out of left field.
Powder coated armour on Premium? I don't believe it lol.

Have to agree with you, LE appears weak in art compared to the premium.... It's almost like the Metallica Road Case.... EXTREMELY plain imo......... I guess just different. Hoping these are early renders at least for the LE. The premium looks pretty awesome.

#513 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Would you like the PF if it was all Black and White?
I've seen some custom pins re done that way and it really wasn't my cup of tea. I don't know, will have to see upon reveal!
The premium looks great to me.

I don't think I would like all B&W.

Even though most of the show was B&W I would like my pinball experience to be vivid and colorful... Like 99% of the games out there. Supposedly the only reason they shot The Munsters in B&W was to save money. I'm willing to pay Stern for color.

Would be curious if there will be an SLE in color...

#520 5 years ago
Quoted from fuseholder:

Yes, but think about all B&W playfield with RGB inserts and the GI maybe RGB. Might be cool...?

yea, I was just thinking if the lighting could enhance it... I would need to see a video of it being played... Just something I've never seen or played I guess. I'l keep an open mind.

Gotta be honest, I didn't like the gold on GOTG LE until I got it. I LOVE IT!!! I didn't like the side art on IMLE, I like it more now than the pics, still not a fan of just the airplane but it does look good...

I'm sure I will LOVE the The Munsters LE when it shows up... Unless they have a color SLE... then I will grab that.

2 weeks later
#832 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Will the 500 LE’s sell out in advance of them being built???

I think so... Considering Stern typically does a run of pro's before the LE's... Call and place your order. I LOVE the Munsters so this was a must have theme for me. He-Man would probably be the only other sight unseen theme I would purchase at this point...

1 week later
#980 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

What themes do you want to see?

He-Man.... New movie coming out next year as well...

1 week later
#1202 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

If these turn out to be accurate. I think finally the Prem might be the best art package... I do think the LE looks slick and cool though and the handles are a nice touch. But, I just prefer more color to be honest. Its a pinball, it's meant to pop and perhaps be a little garish. But, the main thing is, I think the Munster Coach picture looks better on the side cab than translite, and I prefer the family portrait to be the translite.

Agree, I would prefer it to pop a bit too.

Also, Not sure where the brass/gold comes in. Has nothing to do with the Munsters... Adam's family maybe due to their gold stash... I think it would have looked really good in silver/platinum due to the show being in B/W... Kinda Silver Screen typish... Just my opinion

1 week later
#1308 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

What are the toys going to be? Car, Mansion, Lab, Cuckoo clock. I watched a bunch of Munsters in rerun growing up but honestly don't remember too much more. Addams Family always stuck out more in my mind.

Spot under the stairs!!! It's a MUST!!!! Would be a bad ass shot to make him roar. There are a TON of things that could be added.

1 week later
#1351 5 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

... I don’t mind a nice He-Man Pinball, to much potential with Grayskull for toppers, decals, characters,etc.

I'm in for a He-Man LE......

#1355 5 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

... I don’t mind a nice He-Man Pinball, to much potential with Grayskull for toppers, decals, characters,etc.

I'm in for a He-Man LE....

#1383 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

They're probably trying to squeeze out whatever deadpool sales they can before killing it for good by announcing almost anything else. I don't blame them. When you have a weak hand, you have to play it hard if you're not folding straight out.

Probably not the smartest move on their part... I am looking at grabbing a Monster Bash LE now as well. A simple announcement probably would have swayed me away from that completely........

#1387 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

The word among expo is 4 insects first.

Gotcha... =P

#1397 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

just means more time to wait, for me, as insects aren't going in the lineup.....

Ditto... If true my saved money will go to MBR.......

#1462 5 years ago

Yup, Spoke to my disty yesterday and they informed me Munster was "Most likely" next year... So I ordered a MBrLE...

Way to go Stern... Will be my first non Stern purchase.....

#1468 5 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I posted here that it was the Beetles as the next Stern Pinball machine and I was shunned.I regret being correct. Munsters was bumped for this ?

Hopefully not since it looks like Beatles is only 100 piece run... They could do that in a weekend. But looks that way........

#1469 5 years ago

Technically, Beetles will be made by Stern but is a contract/Kapow game. So Munsters will still be the next Stern cornerstone game.

That's a great point.

#1533 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Wasn't reversing. I just really think in terms of pinball and playing that having colored clips would read better, and would add more energy. But, if they're black and white I won't mind either.
I"m happy with whatever they choose. Just so long as its uniform and not just alternating and a hodge podge mess. Not saying it can't alternate, just would like a rhyme or reason why it would.
I think this could be one heck of a machine...

Just thinking about this. IF the LE is all B&W, cabinet, playfield and display, there could be a setting to adjust the display between B&W or color since the premiums will most likely be colorized. The display monitor could handle transitioning that...

I'm just looking forward to the TRUE reveal and hopefully soon because I would rather the Munsters than MBR.....

#1575 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I doubt it since Beatles jumped ahead of Munsters. Beatles will have the new release spotlight the next 3 months

Aren't they only making 100 of these... Would hope it wouldn't take that long to sell them all.......

#1627 5 years ago

COME ON STERN, GIVE US A MUNSTERS NUGGET TODAY!!! IT'S HALLOWEEN FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 month later
#2335 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Pro looks like 1 level except for space over top half of playfield which would be ideal for an upper pf. Anybody think the pro has 2 levels and then the prem/Le get lower pf for 3 levels?

Would be kewl if the pro was one level, Pre was 2 and LE was 3...

1 week later
#2593 5 years ago

Wonder if those Munsters are being made for CES....

#2613 5 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

It will make sense (if that’s true...)that the L.E. will be the B&W not the Premium IMO.
That golden with the red trim deserves a B&W playfield....(again IMO).
We all decide at the end what to do with our own money, and because I have no idea of how much it will be the L.E. I decided to put $10,000 CDN for my L.E. this morning at my distributor place and with the number that I want to have in mine.
(Blindfolded? Yes, off course).... in the worst case scenario that will be for another Pin in 2019 wth.

Good luck with that, I requested my LE and number back in July which was confirmed and just found out on Thursday that number will be going overseas...

and to top off my F'd up pinball Thursday the number I requested for Monster Bash LE back in August which also was confirmed will not be available........... Was not a good day for me. /rantoff

1 week later
#3002 5 years ago
48413132_10210650529939764_595042271179571200_n (resized).jpg48413132_10210650529939764_595042271179571200_n (resized).jpg
#3022 5 years ago

Anyone else attending CES?

#3072 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’ll take the 7th.

8th is first day of CES....

#3075 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

I am officially leaking the information- Stern will be making The Munsters Pro, Premium & LE pinball versions in January 2019.
Call your loco distro and place an order for $5800, $7700 or $8800 respectively!

I was told $8300 for the LE....

#3148 5 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

If they go BW, they better go all in with screen, pf, cab etc.
Otherwise it’s a bit odd..
[quoted image]

Doesn't have to be exclusively B&W on the display. There could be a setting on the display to output B&W if you want...

I hope the Pre's are B&W and the LE's are color.

#3157 5 years ago
Quoted from epotech:

So 3 separate playfield manufactures required? I know they've signed and recleared le's in the past but that seems like an enourmous outlay.

Back in the day the 1 through 50 LE's were hand signed by Gary and the game dev on the outlanes and then recleared to preserve the signatures. They stopped doing this with GOTG and went to signing the aprons and a signed certificate for all the LE's produced... I have a signed and recleared Tron LE and have to say the playfield is perfect. Almost no dimples compared to my newer Metallica, GOTGLE and IMLE which are dimpled to shit... I would LOVE to see Stern go back to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3565 5 years ago

Stern will be showcasing the one-of-a-kind Beatles pinball machine at the following press events: CES Unveiled on Sunday, January 6th, and Pepcom on Monday, January 7th.
Stern will be unveiling its newest game on Tuesday, January 8th, at 11:00 am PST at booth 21800 in South Hall 1. The unveiling will be streamed live by Twitch celebrity, Jack Danger, on his Twitch.TV channel, Dead Flip (Dead Flip on Twitch.TV).
https://sternpinball.com/2019/01/02/stern-pinball-to-have-biggest-ces-presence-yet/?fbclid=IwAR1NzEuMNSMlJJal3p7kiCHE5m9ye77rxp3fAqb63YqNN5S_TZhIcL11-1Y

I have time between meetings on Tuesday to be there at 11AM...

#4621 5 years ago

Can't wait to see the topper!!! PRAYING it is the clock with a functioning Raven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MNeE7 (resized).jpgMNeE7 (resized).jpg
#4639 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

Has the video stream began yet?

Someone mentioned Jack's flight being delayed...

#4645 5 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Its a risky move going b/w. I think it looks cool but won't buy one not being in color . This is a pin that will see alot of huo,s for sale. Love sterns balls. If they offer a prem color i might grab one.

Be interesting if sales aren't strong if they release a color premium ala Metallica Road Case...

#4649 5 years ago

Jack's feed is live...

#4655 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

Do you have a link, I never watched one live before

https://www.twitch.tv/deadflip

#4658 5 years ago

Gotta say the B/W looks AWESOME. Love that it is B/W but still colorful with the color LEDs...

Both versions of the game look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

#4856 5 years ago

Stern increasing LE production quantity to 600 according to Kaneda. Anyone seen/heard this officially?

Machine at CES was numbered to 500...
2019-01-08 13.11.23 (resized).jpg2019-01-08 13.11.23 (resized).jpg

2019-01-08 13.11.27 (resized).jpg2019-01-08 13.11.27 (resized).jpg
#4859 5 years ago

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics...

#4891 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

I heard same podcast!

If this is true does it devalue your LE? - YES, I believe it does. 500 is more "Limited" than 600.

Does it piss you off? - YES, It does bother me that after I was told by my distributor and Stern there were only going to be 500 and I paid for my LE, in full, under those pretenses.

Should we email NOW distributors and Stern and complain about pulling this fast one in LE owners. - If it is officially announced by Stern I will be calling.

If we are honest this will have a small negative affect on value of LE long run. - YES, Of course it will... It will def devalue, again 500 is more "Limited" than 600...

Have to say this is disappointing to me if true... On top of the machine being $699 more!!!!!!

#4893 5 years ago

Stern - Increase the quantities on your next machine, during the unveiling, before you take peoples/distributors money...

#4898 5 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Dont think of pinball as a investment, bad idea. Just play and have fun or go out your money in the market, for anyone that backs out there will be someone stepping up in place.

True, but what if someone who regularly buys LE's stops buying them altogether over this?

#4906 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Never going to happen.
Did anyone stop buying JJP after the 20th limited edition of WOZ came out?

I wouldn't be so confident. I bought 5 NIB Stern pins in the past 3 years, all LE's and I am seriously considering stopping buying them now if they pull this.

Would be TOTALLY different if Stern originally announced this increase before taking preorder deposits or prepays in my case. Then we all could have cried that they increased the edition size but to do it after taking peoples money is deceptive and I cannot support that. Hopefully someone that is an attorney will find an opportunity here.

I was at CES and was told to my face on the first day "Only 500, better get your order in!"

#4909 5 years ago

Still posted on Sterns site... "Production limited to 500 machines"

any attorneys care to weigh in?

Screenshot 2019-01-13 13.43.22 (resized).pngScreenshot 2019-01-13 13.43.22 (resized).png
#4916 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Guessing you have the right to cancel your order with no penalty, but other than that no compensation. Does it say subject to change?

"subject to adjustment" Totally agree with your statement

#4927 5 years ago

I would have had zero issue with this if they announced 600 at the beginning. But to change it after they have taken my money, I'm not happy about.

I requested my machine from my disty I typically buy from back in April of 2018 for an "Unnanounced machine" which was Munsters. I was told the Saturday before the Stern CES reveal they probably were not going to have enough to fulfill my order. Their list was already that long............. So I called around to find another one... Which I did, albeit more money... I'm sorry but if you were on the fence about this machine or any "Collectible/Limited Edition" and didn't pull the trigger immediately it is your loss.

Stern - Why call these "Limited Editions" if you are going to increase the edition size AFTER the reveal? Stern should just to an open order system for 3 months so someone who was on the fence can determine if they are truly interested...

I'm sure when I call tomorrow I will be able to get a refund and an apology from the poor disty who will hear the brunt from the few customers that care about this stuff...

Just more disappointment/anxiety when this should be an exciting moment to throw away +$10k on something that was planned out for almost a year...

#4929 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

My recommendation is to email Zach and politely discourage the making of more.
[email protected]

Poor Zach.... LoL Probably one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

#5027 5 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

The 100 LE are 220 volts for Europe and Australia market

LoL, They still are an increase of the edition size after the fact. IF Stern announced the extra 100 prior to taking preorders/deposits/prepays this wouldn't be an issue. We all would have the necessary information to make a decision. Stern even showed the LE with a LE plaque # of 500... Doing this after the fact is deceptive.

If this was done to meet demand and get 100 extra machines in customers hands. Stern should reduce my cost on the LE's by the 20% they will be making on those extra 100 machines... IF this was done in good faith that is.... /rolleyes

#5180 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I’m an attorney - there is no question if they changed a limited production run and added units AFTER taking orders anyone placing that order would be able to sue for a refund or the lost value. Good luck finding that it’s worth it to sue though, no attorney would take this kind of case on a contingency, meaning you will pay the attorney to pursue the case. The legal fees will cost more than the damage claim you could possibly win. The real damage to Stern is loss of customer good will and trust. There is obviously plenty of evidence in this thread that if they do so it will cost them in their reputation. That’s worth a lot to a company. Hopefully they wise up.

Thanks Rick for the reply, Apologies you got some down votes on your response. Sad we can't have an open conversation as to what this extra 100 alleged units impact has financially both on us the customers or Stern. Both monetarily or reputation wise...

Thinking out loud, I would think Stern adding another 100 units could be perceived as devaluing the current purchased LE units by 20%? The same exact amount Stern is allegedly increasing. $1,799.80 ea unit. $1,799.80 x 500 = $899,900...

#5315 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's literally the reason Stern can stay in business. Instant sales at an inflated price up front from wealthy pin maniacs who've never played it. You cannot get those sales without an LE concept. Without LE, people can just wait. When people wait, nothing is on the line. If nothing's on the line, you're wasting money. Those first sales are out of the way & most likely cover all production costs...so all Pro and Prem sales after that are pure profit. If the game is a bomb and post-LE sales aren't great - they're onto the next game & still selling the other games that are in production. Love it or hate it, it's precisely why we still have Stern Pinball.

I like this but I don't know if $415k from 500 LE sales would fully cover production costs of a game. Not to mention materials, overhead and licensing...

#5335 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Stern makes their money off the Pro's and premiums. LE profits help the distributors more.
Yeah it sounds counterintuitive but that's how it works.
As for the number of LE's, some don't care, some do, let's just leave it at that.

Every NIB LE I have purchased the disty has complained they don't make much off them...

#5340 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I'd grow a ponytail and die my hair blue to get a Munsters Premium but DAMMIT someone beat me to it.

LOLOLOL

#5490 5 years ago

Got to play a few games at CES and thought the game was fun. Surprised the first few opinion reviews are luke warm...

#5603 5 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

I played both the Pro and the Premium at EAG this week. For context, I was looking forward to this game - being 32 the TV show was a bit before my time so I don’t have any particular affinity to the theme, but I think that fun/campy horror works well with pinball so I was optimistic.
Unfortunately, I was totally underwhelmed and my first impression is that this is quite easily the weakest Stern in recent memory. I’m not a particularly great player and I had Munster Madness lit by the end of the first ball on my very first game - I started it immediately on ball two and then was left wondering what to do when it was over. I didn’t find the ‘journey’ to get to the mode particularly exciting or rewarding, so just doing it over again with more shots required didn’t really appeal. Felt like I saw most of what the game had to offer after 10 minutes, and didn’t find any of the modes particularly fun or inspiring. The layout isn’t particularly novel or satisfying to shoot apart from the ramps which are pretty great - very satisfying to hit and I love the 180 degree flip on the right ramp, which I hope we see again on another game in the future.
The Premium is a good looking machine even if the B&W doesn’t look quite as striking in person as it does in the promo pics. I do like the colour GI effects with the B&W art. The lower playfield just isn’t fun to play and from my perspective actively takes away from the game, but then again I felt the same about Stewie Pinball on Family Guy so if you were a fan of that you’ll probably enjoy it. Seeing as this is the only differentiating feature between the Pro and the Premium I would absolutely go with the Pro if the game was better, but at this point I’m just not interested in the slightest.
Ironically, I wasn’t that interested in The Beatles but enjoyed it much, much more than The Munsters. If they weren’t so expensive over here I may be tempted by one.

Wonder if this will improve over time with code updates... Thanks for taking the time to share.

#5714 5 years ago

I'm sure Munsters game play will drastically change with future updates just as GOTG has...

#5830 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Sooo.. to early to talk about TOPPER possibilities!??
What do people want to see?

Cuckoo clock with working Raven....

1 week later
#6177 5 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Not sure.
I’m scheduled to receive my LE by the end of next week. I am told the Premium will arrive in early March.

Really, Did your disty tell you this?

1 week later
#6986 5 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Was expecting delivery of my LE this past Thursday. Now, I’m looking at the first week of March.
Does anyone know what’s going on with the delay?</blockq

Was expecting delivery of my LE this past Thursday. Now, I’m looking at the first week of March.
Does anyone know what’s going on with the delay?

No, Haven't heard this...

#7000 5 years ago

I just hope nothing was just dried off and put back into machines... Better check your machines for water marks...

#7010 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

so much more you can do with programming these days compared to the 90s.

IF it's taken advantage of...

#7095 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Does anybody else have a issue with Sterns Herman figure. I am a fan of the Munster's. When I think of Herman I think of him smiling and his open mouth laughing. Huh, Huh, Huh. (See the picture of the Herman in this Car.
I do not think of him as sculpted by Stern.
Does this bother anyone else?
Magicchiz
[quoted image][quoted image]

Agree, Sculpt and likeness is Mehhhhhh at best.

1 week later
#7606 5 years ago

Interested to hear opinions of those that took delivery of Munsters LE and MBrLE and how they stack up against each other...

#7609 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah it does. Im sure all the haters hated the favorable SDTM review today.

I didn't find the review exactly favorable... It was listed at the bottom of their previous reviews, ranking wise.

#7611 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

They all liked the game, thats pretty favorable if you ask me.

True, Still left me questioning getting an LE though...

3 weeks later
#8062 5 years ago

Munsters #3 on the Top 100....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blacksun.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-is-coming?tu=Blacksun and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.