(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,184 posts
  • 660 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Puffdanny
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 164.
#3751 5 years ago

I’ll just say it now... color art looks great but zooming in on B&W cab brings me back to the old tv show.

Someone earlier said it’s both a color and B&W show. The original was tried in color but ultimately filmed in B&W, so I think this is a really cool option to be authentic. It’s a B&W show.

#3752 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

How do you guys think that new sales tax is going to effect the sale of this game?

I think here in Australia it may not help sales already with our dollar maiden was 13k for the LE no idea what Munsters will be maybe 13.5-14k with our dollar sinking. Oh yeah and 50 Maiden LEs were sold in OZ.

#3753 5 years ago

One thing for sure is that I'd rather have a Premium with the lower playfield, even if it is black and white, than a full color Pro with no lower playfield.

#3754 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Watch "Michael Jackson - Black Or White (Shortened Version)" on YouTube
Game looks fantastic in ALL versions. I'm particularly fond of the LE cabinet however all 3 models look and play great. This will be a huge hit for Stern.

So is it vector or just grayscale art?

#3755 5 years ago
Quoted from cletus:

Black and white would be amazing.
I would love to see a monochromatic pin.

here is an expensive toy with a black and white chromatic playfield.

#3756 5 years ago

I just realized Lily Munster Yvonne DeCarlo was Sephora, Moses' (Charlton Heston) wife in the 1956 movie The Ten Commandments. I always thought she was a beauty in that movie, but never made the connection before.

#3757 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

here is an expensive toy with a black and white chromatic playfield.

Wow, that's definitely the fastest I've ever seen anyone play piano.

#3758 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

So is it vector or just grayscale art?

Was the original show Vector art or Grayscale??!!

#3759 5 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

I just realized Lily Munster Yvonne DeCarlo was Sephora, Moses' (Charlton Heston) wife in the 1956 movie The Ten Commandments. I always thought she was a beauty in that movie, but never made the connection before.

She was girlfriend of Howard Hughes in that time...

Btw, who said that the Premiums are the B&W? Who started with that statement? I know that this has been discussed for at least 5x50 pages but that doesn’t have to be accurate at all, makes sense in just L.E.(My POV).

#3760 5 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Btw, who said that the Premiums are the B&W? Who started with that statement? I know that this has been discussed for at least 5x50 pages but that doesn’t have to be accurate at all, makes sense in just L.E.(My POV).

Mr. reliable, MNP. Bank on it.

LE full color.

#3761 5 years ago

Maybe the lower playfield is black and white and the main playfield is in color?

#3762 5 years ago

I am hoping for a Herman laugh with an left outlane drain and a Lily quote " I don't know how but Herman really goofed it up again'" for a right outlane drain.

#3763 5 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

Was the original show Vector art or Grayscale??!!

The original show was video, which is apples and oranges to drawn, screened, or vectorized art.

#3764 5 years ago
Quoted from Patrunkenphat7:

I don’t understand why they are doing a live Twitch reveal in the middle of the day on a Tuesday. I enjoy watching pinball on Twitch, but like the vast majority of people I will be at work at that time.
Regardless, excited to see the VOD after.

... because it’s being revealed at a live in person event that is not setup to revolve where you and others are at the time?

Expect it to have press coverage synced to it and the info coming from the show. The live steam is the tail...

#3765 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The original show was video, which is apples and oranges to drawn, screened, or vectorized art.

The original show was film, not video.

#3766 5 years ago

One step closer.

49671198_10157089244804244_5245328032574472192_n (resized).jpg49671198_10157089244804244_5245328032574472192_n (resized).jpg
#3767 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

One step closer.
[quoted image]

What game is that on the floor? I think Zombi Yeti posted artwork like that a couple of months ago.

#3768 5 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

The original show was film, not video.

The point still stands. Apples to oranges.

#3769 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

What game is that on the floor? I think Zombi Yeti posted artwork like that a couple of months ago.

Yeh he did. Im thinking its just promo art for events like CES - fits in with the flipper shaped desks. Look like a really cool stand design.

But then what if it was from Steve Ritchies new unlicensed game??? #startthenextSterngamerumour

#3770 5 years ago

John borg is my favorite designer......cant wait to see his new creation.....

#3771 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Yeh he did. Im thinking its just promo art for events like CES - fits in with the flipper shaped desks. Look like a really cool stand design.
But then what if it was from Steve Ritchies new unlicensed game??? #startthenextSterngamerumour

Ha ha, love it! Stern do hide teasers in a lot of their promo stuff!

#3772 5 years ago

Did anybody notice the topper? Probably old news eh?

6F477FA4-18D0-4641-9C33-E88CC472B4FE (resized).png6F477FA4-18D0-4641-9C33-E88CC472B4FE (resized).png
#3773 5 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Did anybody notice the topper? Probably old news eh?[quoted image]

That's the Beatles topper. You can tell it's the Beatles because you can kind of make out the heads, and you have Ringo's bass drum white circle on the backglass.

#3774 5 years ago

Closer look.

IMG_5097 (resized).jpgIMG_5097 (resized).jpg
#3775 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That's the Beatles topper. You can tell it's the Beatles because you can kind of make out the heads, and you have Ringo's bass drum white circle on the backglass.

Kinda looks like the Addams topper to me.

Stern releasing TAFr before CGC do. I called it, please contact me to license this post on other websites, thanks.

#3776 5 years ago

Another 100+ posts overnight at least there was 1 photo. Hope this is worth the wait 8 more hours for all of us on the east coast!

#3777 5 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

Stern releasing TAFr before CGC do. I called it, please contact me to license this post on other websites, thanks.

Wow that would be great besides SS, TAF is my other pin I miss the most! It would be great to have a brand spanking new one in the line up!

#3778 5 years ago

This thread today:

1344998898279631762 (resized).jpg1344998898279631762 (resized).jpg
#3779 5 years ago

I'm hoping for fun good software... remember with Dwight.
9 ways to score a jackpot sounds a lot like champion pub/ghostbusters

#3780 5 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

Nope, definitely The Beatles topper.

#3781 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Ok, how the phunk does anyone know about ramps and wireforms on the lower pf?!? Pics or its all bull$pit.

I do wonder if you get a kick out of saying something controversial and collecting downvotes. Oh to be THAT cool

#3782 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I concede. Your point is well made.

Your hypothetical opinion of how the art MIGHT look depending on how they may or may not have created it is a rock solid analysis of the aesthetics of the actual machine.

I’m no longer interested in seeing it.

That’s how convincing you are, Sir.

Happy reveal day, Everybody!

#3783 5 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

I concede. Your point is well made.
Your hypothetical opinion of how the art MIGHT look depending on how they may or may not have created it is a rock solid analysis of the aesthetics of the actual machine.
I’m no longer interested in seeing it.
That’s how convincing you are, Sir.
Happy reveal day, Everybody!

You better settle down or he's going to break out a graph on you.

All joking aside I'm looking forward to seeing this one. We will have plenty of time to over analyze everything soon. For now, let's embrace the reveal excitement.

#3784 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Kosmic Khaos ?

#3785 5 years ago

Maybe “ Space Force One” , Steve Ritchie’s next title.

#3786 5 years ago

yay, new pinball day.

I love being part of a hobby where we get to do this multiple times a year.

#3787 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

But it says "Space *Farce* One" ... unless this is just a typo

#3788 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Gomez made a Facebook comment more than a month ago that he is the designer, not SR.

#3789 5 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Every starlet was HH's girlfriend back in the day. He got around.

#3790 5 years ago
Quoted from fishbone:

But it says "Space *Farce* One" ... unless this is just a typo

nice catch... I bet that was done on purpose

#3791 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Gomez made a Facebook comment more than a month ago that he is the designer, not SR.

ugh.gifugh.gif
#3792 5 years ago

Well today is finally the big day that we have all been waiting for. Part of me feels like a kid on Christmas and part of me is not excited at all because i wanted a Premium and this black and white talk scares the crap out of me. Trying like hell not to be negative Nancy here but im very concerned.

#3793 5 years ago

When I see this thread title I keep hearing the lyrics to Black No. 1 by Type O Negative (which of course makes a reference Lily Munster), but it’s “every *day* is Halloween”

#3794 5 years ago

New pinball day!!!! New pinball day!!!! New pinball day!!!

Always a fun day, good or bad!!!

#3795 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well today is finally the big day that we have all been waiting for. Part of me feels like a kid on Christmas and part of me is not excited at all because i wanted a Premium and this black and white talk scares the crap out of me. Trying like hell not to be negative Nancy here but im very concerned.

Don't fret. It's only pinball. It will be ok

#3796 5 years ago

But think of the aftermarket potential to convert B&W Premiums into colored Premiums! Yes, that’s right kids, get your very own Munsters colorizing kit straight from Turner Productions! The kit includes your very own rainbow set of Sharpies and an extra large spray can of clear coat to lock in that beautiful fully unsaturated “Sharpie on a bathroom wall” patina. Dont wait! Act now and we will throw in a complete colorized box set of The Munsters, all 70 episodes remastered in funky green faced glory, all in super High Definition DVD format. VHS available by special order only. You get all this for $7999.95 plus shipping and handling. Please allow 4 to six months for delivery.

#3797 5 years ago

b and w premium sucks!

#3798 5 years ago

here for the hype train!

#3799 5 years ago

Please let the premium be black and white. It will be an awesome change of pace.

#3800 5 years ago

Any guesses on how many posts we see on here between now and the reveal? I think if we try REAL hard, we can get another 1k in before any useful pics or vids get posted. Right now we are at a post a minute I think...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-is-coming/page/76?hl=aukraut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.