(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,184 posts
  • 660 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Puffdanny
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 164.
#2001 5 years ago

WOW!

Now that's a leak!

#2004 5 years ago

The long playfield pic seems to be unpopulated. And the other corner playfield pic is so small, it's hard to get a feel for the game.

Never-less, great scoop!!

#2005 5 years ago

Where's the lifting staircase with spot underneath???

#2007 5 years ago

Looks great can't wait to see the complete game.

#2008 5 years ago

Looks like a nice pro..looking forward to premium/le pics

#2009 5 years ago
MUNSTERS LE (resized).jpgMUNSTERS LE (resized).jpg
#2010 5 years ago

Looks like spot will be similar to the bicycle girl on TWD (also a Borg game)!

#2011 5 years ago

In! And also in on a mod to cover up the Marilyn ramp sticker!

#2012 5 years ago

So the leaked premium artwork is now the pro artwork? Fingers crossed it’s also the premium artwork cause it’s bad ass!

#2013 5 years ago

Was not too excited about the theme when announced but that looks gorgeous! Cant wait to see more.

#2014 5 years ago

Wonder how long these pics will last for?

Already saved

#2016 5 years ago

Amazing! Hard to see detail but looks awesome. Can't wait to see more!

#2017 5 years ago

Definitely seems like a Borg design, I have Metallica, Guardians and TWD and I notice similar elements and I’m glad there in there.

#2018 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Definitely seems like a Borg design, I have Metallica, Guardians and TWD and I notice similar elements and I’m glad there in there.

You think? I was about to post it looks exactly like the Monster Bash layout, especially when you see the ramp return wireforms

#2019 5 years ago
Quoted from boiydiego:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Obviously fake, look at all the pixels!

#2020 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Obviously fake, look at all the pixels!

No way is this fake!

#2021 5 years ago

On the full playfield pic, can anyone make out the overlay text in the back left corner? I think it might say "Herman Toy Location"?

#2022 5 years ago

I love Borg games and this would fit in nicely with my collection! Go Borg!

#2023 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

You think? I was about to post it looks exactly like the Monster Bash layout, especially when you see the ramp return wireforms

Munster Bash?

#2024 5 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

On the full playfield pic, can anyone make out the overlay text in the back left corner? I think it might say "Herman Toy Location"?

Yep, and it says in the card , Herman Torso figure with magnet

#2025 5 years ago

Remember all that shit I said about Stern with Primus and Beatles?

Never fuckin mind this looks rad!

I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2026 5 years ago

A friend just called a distributor to put his name down for a Munsters when released and was told January.

#2027 5 years ago

Vireland, are you around brother?... any thoughts with the playfield in your POV please

#2028 5 years ago

Impatiently awaiting Premium details!

Somehow 2018 was the year of "no thanks" for me. Maiden music, DP ramp, Beatles BS & the $8K Primus reskin made 2018 a wasted year.

If QC, code & geometry check out, and they kill the display, I'm buying this bitch Q1 of 2019 no doubt.

2019 might be the year of 3 NIB pins & a divorce. Because if they do Elvira & the pipedream Bill & Ted... I cannot say no.

#2029 5 years ago

No lower play field or is that only in premium/le models if at all? Looks sweet either way.

#2030 5 years ago

I like it. Mostly because I grew up watching the show with my mother, but also because the artwork looks terrific.

It does seem that Stern is going right after MBr with this layout as the right-hand side very closely follows the MB layout.

From right to left:
Standup bank
Right Orbit
Right Ramp
Scoop just to the left of right ramp
3-Pop cluster behind scoop
Up the gut central shot (can't see what it does on Munsters)
Dude with large green head shot

The left looks a bit more varied as the loop around left ramp on MB is replaced with a lift ramp w/ bash toy, and Creech is replaced with a side-entrance Dragula launch (to orbit or maybe a 3rd ramp) protected by a target bar.

All eyes focused on the Premium. That's where Stern can turn this MBr competition up to 11.

#2031 5 years ago

If spot pops up in the bicycle girl area (TWD) would there need to be a lower playfield?

Quoted from konghusker:

No lower play field or is that only in premium/le models if at all? Looks sweet either way.

#2032 5 years ago

I like the idea of stacking the 9 super jackpots and then gambling, using the zap button.

#2033 5 years ago

Bummed to see that the Pro only has 2 flippers. I was really hoping for a 3 flipper design. Hopefully the left ramp/lift ramp is smoother than the TWD Bicycle Girl which takes a lot of tweaking to get it to shoot smoothly. Artwork looks nice and it has some nice features but overall I guess I was expecting something different and less re-hashed given the amount of pre-launch hype.

#2034 5 years ago

Is there some kind of ball save between the flippers?

#2035 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Bummed to see that the Pro only has 2 flippers. I was really hoping for a 3 flipper design. Hopefully the left ramp/lift ramp is smoother than the TWD Bicycle Girl which takes a lot of tweaking to get it to shoot smoothly. Artwork looks nice and it has some nice features but overall I guess I was expecting something different and less re-hashed given the amount of pre-launch hype.

Then buy the premium or LE, 4 flippers.

#2036 5 years ago

Probably I will get executed with this fellas, but I think that the Play field of the L.E. Should be in B&W

#2037 5 years ago

lower playfield visable only on the tv screen for the premium? Maybe?

#2038 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Remember all that shit I said about Stern with Primus and Beatles?
Never fuckin mind this looks rad!
I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you loved the Beatles? Didn't you start the give Beatles a chance thread?

#2039 5 years ago

Keep the pictures coming! This thing looks great!

#2040 5 years ago

It’s to much mb for me! I have one! I looking for crazy ass original ideas and designs. I guess jjp potc still the winner winner chicken dinner.

#2041 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Then buy the premium or LE, 4 flippers.

Does appear that the Premium/LE may be the way to go on this title. Pro still looks good but just doesn't really stand out compared to Borg's other 2 flipper Pro designs. Any drop targets on Pro?

#2042 5 years ago

Sweet, pictures look exciting. Trying to zoom in to see more details. Thanks though, very excited for this.

#2043 5 years ago
Quoted from Bartzenegger:

winner winner chicken dinner

Please don't.

#2044 5 years ago

I see their stair case in the back left corner. I hope that rises with their pet dragon under it.

#2045 5 years ago

Great theme with incredible art work.

Borg is one of the best designers. Let’s hope Dwight finishes the code!

This will be an incredible pin, for everyone.

#2046 5 years ago

besides the artwork/hd glass/shaker? what do you think the major differences will be between the LE and the premium?

#2047 5 years ago

I hope the LE has a mirrored backglass instead of a translite...

#2048 5 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

besides the artwork/hd glass/shaker? what do you think the major differences will be between the LE and the premium?

The numbered tag, signatures, but mostly the price..

#2049 5 years ago

boiydiego Any pics of Prem/LE playfield and a feature list? Had to have followed sequence of pc screenshots.

#2050 5 years ago

Crap! I was hoping this wouldn't happen for awhile. I'm already in for mbr-le...now gotta tell the wife need still another soon. I have the slot machine,clock,lunchbox,thermos, games, dvd, and a bunch of small stuff..so, obviously this has got to happen too. arrrggg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-is-coming/page/41?hl=ds_nadine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.