(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,184 posts
  • 660 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Puffdanny
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 164.
#1801 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Im pretty sure the Pro model is the only model that isn't going to have the lower playfield. I also want a Premium with this game here but like you im not a fan of lower playfields so i don't know what im going to do.

Similar feelings. Pro is usually the way I go but I just might pop on Premium. I have really liked all the Pro models I have bought. They suit me well.

#1802 5 years ago

Got the clock from the Bradford exchange. Can’t wait for the pin!!!!!

71A61677-BEDB-469B-A506-881B6E012240 (resized).jpeg71A61677-BEDB-469B-A506-881B6E012240 (resized).jpeg271BE89F-ADC1-4FFE-BF32-3253C050A4BD (resized).jpeg271BE89F-ADC1-4FFE-BF32-3253C050A4BD (resized).jpeg
#1803 5 years ago

Cool Clock.

#1804 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I talk to a lot of companies and they ALL are experiencing the same worker attitude and unfilled job positions you describe.

I hate to say it because it pisses people off, but these younger generations just dont want to work anymore. Im not talking about everyone of course but alot of them are just lazy as hell. I know alot of young guys that work hard also but i know alot more that wont hit a lick.

My company is telling all the employees to try snd find people who want a job here and to have them fill out an application. I honestly can't find anybody because everyone i know says they wont work like i do. Man i wish that i had that option to be that way. Its awfully cold here in Ohio right now though and i really like to eat so i guess i better keep on working because being hungry and homeless would suck. My old hound dog loves to eat also so i gotta keep plugging away for him as well. I worry about him more than i do myself honestly lol.

#1805 5 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

[quoted image][quoted image]

I love that clock. They have a really cool Munsters lamp also.

#1806 5 years ago

I know a second generation , specialized roofing company that will be closing soon as they can’t find qualified workers..... the owner said heck with it; I’m done!

#1807 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

This place just had 20 people set to interview and only 8 of them showed up. One guy walked out of the interview when he found out it was shift work, 5 failed their drug test so we got two new employees out of 20 lol. Also only about half the people that they hire will stay once they hire in. I've never seen the job market as good as it is right now. There's something wrong when you cant find young guys to work for 60-100K a year.

It's everywhere, sadly.."work ethic" is something very few are willing to get wrapped around, or even understand, regardless of what the $$$ is.

We have an onboarding rate of about 1 in 11 applicants, then half of those don't last a year. A different world, indeed....

Munsters announcement before turkey day!!! (please)

#1808 5 years ago

Check out this Munsters lamp. Make sure you look at all of the pictures. Man $200.00 dollars though.

https://m.bradfordexchange.com/products/125937001_the-munsters-ghastly-glow-table-lamp.html

#1809 5 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

Got the clock from the Bradford exchange. Can’t wait for the pin!!!!

Is it a cuckoo clock? Looks pretty cool

#1810 5 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

It says every hour it plays the Munsters theme song and the lights flicker.

#1811 5 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

It is, and lights up!!! looks amazing.....appears to be my first mod before I even have the pin (not the first time)....

#1812 5 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

It is to "Look" like a cuckoo clock. You can not pull the chains and they do not wind down. It is battery operated...more like a music box / light show.
Very detailed and keeps excellent time . volume nob and test button. Do not ever move the hands. standard battery clock movement dial 3 AA"s , also if I recall 2 double D's for the lights. Had mine for a couple years, love it.

#1813 5 years ago

I want the clock and the lamp both so bad i cant stand it. Why did i have to see this? WHY....WHY...WHYYYYYY???

#1814 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I hate to say it because it pisses people off, but these younger generations just dont want to work anymore

No shit. What's a millennials dream job? Being paid to listen to their favorite music.

millennials are PROBLEMATIC (resized).jpgmillennials are PROBLEMATIC (resized).jpg
#1815 5 years ago

are there any leaked photos of playfield circulating?

Would like to see if so.

#1816 5 years ago

My nephew wanted to be a fast food critic

#1817 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I want the clock and the lamp both so bad i cant stand it. Why did i have to see this? WHY....WHY...WHYYYYYY???

Because you must!!! (I have no table in the room for the lamp...yet)...

Side - decided to look up definition of "cuckoo clock", as no pin pics to stare at yet (I collect watches, and was curious).....

"A cuckoo clock is a clock with a door from which a toy cuckoo comes out and makes noises like a cuckoo every hour or half hour." (Collins English)

I don't want that....want a Munsters "Kooky" clock....

#1818 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

decided to look up definition of "cuckoo clock", as no pin pics to stare at yet (I collect watches, and was curious).....
"A cuckoo clock is a clock with a door from which a toy cuckoo comes out and makes noises like a cuckoo every hour or half hour." (Collins English)

I wish Charlie the raven would come out like a cuckoo clock. (he is there though)

#1819 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Because you must!!! (I have no table in the room for the lamp...yet)...
Side - decided to look up definition of "cuckoo clock", as no pin pics to stare at yet (I collect watches, and was curious).....

My grandma many years ago gave me an original cuckoo clock with the bird that pops out and then a lady came out and she spins around while it plays music and for the life of me i dont know what i did with it. Im thinking i might have given that to my uncle but i need to find out because that was really special and would be worth good money right now i bet.

Also my uncle used to collect watches but i dont think hes into it anymore and it seems like i remember him saying that he might sell some of them? I know he had some really nice ones so if you would be interested let me know and i will ask him about it.

#1820 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

are there any leaked photos of playfield circulating?
Would like to see if so.

None at all that i am aware of. There were the leaked photos of the cabinet but i assume that you already saw those probably right?

#1821 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

None at all that i am aware of. There were the leaked photos of the cabinet but i assume that you already saw those probably right?

yes

#1822 5 years ago

Wish i had some playfield pics for you but i dont. All i know is the premium /LE is supposed to have a lower playfield and the Pro does not. All rumors of course.

#1823 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:My grandma many years ago gave me an original cuckoo clock with the bird that pops out and then a lady came out and she spins around while it plays music and for the life of me i dont know what i did with it. Im thinking i might have given that to my uncle but i need to find out because that was really special and would be worth good money right now i bet.
Also my uncle used to collect watches but i dont think hes into it anymore and it seems like i remember him saying that he might sell some of them? I know he had some really nice ones so if you would be interested let me know and i will ask him about it.

wow!!!..my grandpa had a cool one where the bird came out, and some sort of carousel that spun w it....was amazing, but long gone now....grabbing that Munsters version now....too tempting

I've had to curb my watch pursuits as of late...talk about crazy $$$! I've got a nice selection, but thanks for the offer....

Unless a Munsters watch appears....

#1824 5 years ago

Just saw they added another car....or I missed it before.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1825 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

wow!!!..my grandpa had a cool one where the bird came out, and some sort of carousel that spun w it....was amazing, but long gone now....grabbing that Munsters version now....too tempting
I've had to curb my watch pursuits as of late...talk about crazy $$$! I've got a nice selection, but thanks for the offer....
Unless a Munsters watch appears....

Yes that is the same clock that i had and it had the big long chains with the pinecone weights that made it run, it was awesome. I like that Munsters lamp just as much as i like the clock. Neither are worth their asking price but they are so awesome that i may get them anyways.

#1826 5 years ago
Quoted from mcbPalisade:

No shit. What's a millennials dream job? Being paid to listen to their favorite music.
[quoted image]

Truth

Posted this recently on Aussie Arcade.
Apologies to jam up Munsters thread.
We need something to watch while we wait

#1827 5 years ago

Seen on my recent trip to the Banning pinball ORGY

A bar actually built for Millennials: The "ME" bar. You go into this public place to be by yourself.

Or with others and ignore everyone you're with to be elsewhere on your smartphone. Pathetic but true...

IMG_1270 (resized).JPGIMG_1270 (resized).JPG
#1828 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Munsters announcement before turkey day!!! (please)

#1829 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

We need something to watch while we wait

This is an amazing extemporaneous dissertation. Amen Bro

The Munsters pinball pails with respect to this. I'm not sorry for distracting this thread. Thanks for sharing this link, I shall share it far beyond this forum.

Back to canned laughter "Opioid for the Masses"

#1830 5 years ago

I hope Dwight codes this, like Lyman’s is doing with Batman 66. Having the episodes with the show.

If Borg does his magic on the playfield. This will be an epic pin.

#1831 5 years ago

6 months later... still speculating

#1832 5 years ago

We interviewed Butch Patrick earlier today for our weekly horror podcast (The Swearwolves). It’s (the interview) about 15 minutes long.

Amongst other things, we asked him about the pin. He told us stuff.

The episode will be released 11/26 at 12am ET.

24AAE186-279F-4DA4-B921-DB1FE8B25F66 (resized).jpeg24AAE186-279F-4DA4-B921-DB1FE8B25F66 (resized).jpeg

56057979-15D1-4F5C-A788-14BD776C05CE (resized).jpeg56057979-15D1-4F5C-A788-14BD776C05CE (resized).jpeg

Some places you’ll be able to hear it:

Apple/iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-swearwolves/id1436418182

Android: https://subscribeonandroid.com/theswearwolves.com/feed/podcast/

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/1Ns8RZAKPscbT3ruoWIv5Y

Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-swearwolves

iHeartRadio: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/269-the-swearwolves-29981234/

https://www.theswearwolves.com

#1833 5 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

We interviewed Butch Patrick earlier today for our weekly horror podcast (The Swearwolves). It’s (the interview) about 15 minutes long.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Awesome, I will certainly tune in, someone make this a key post.

#1834 5 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

[quoted image][quoted image]

I absolutely love Bradford Exchange clocks, I bought one about 2 years ago and was so torn between Munsters and Disney Halloween clock. I ended up buying Disney Halloween but am tempted to still order The Munsters one too.

15426459930255268894767771794089 (resized).jpg15426459930255268894767771794089 (resized).jpg
#1835 5 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

We have to wait a week for this podcast?

#1836 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

I absolutely love Bradford Exchange clocks, I bought one about 2 years ago and was so torn between Munsters and Disney Halloween clock. I ended up buying Disney Halloween but am tempted to still order The Munsters one too.
[quoted image]

yeah, kind of like the night b/4 Christmas too

nightmare (resized).pngnightmare (resized).png
#1837 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

We have to wait a week for this podcast?

Not at all! We've got 11 other episodes you can check out in the meantime, brother!

Seriously though, the reason for the delay is that we release new episodes at midnight every Monday, and we already had the one that came out today 100% edited, mixed, mastered, and ready for human consumption on the off-chance that Butch canceled or the interview fell through.

Episode 12 (11/26) is about horror TV shows, so it made sense to save the Butch Patrick interview for that one. I cut it in and made some final edits for time purposes (not to Butch's interview - that's 100% uncut) late last night. I gave the whole thing a listen this morning, and it's good to go for next week.

For those who plan to tune in just for the pinball segment, the interview starts at about the 10:40 mark, and the pinball part starts at about 18:55 (and runs just under 2 minutes).

BUT... if you dig all things horror, please consider checking out our show. We have a lot of fun doing it - and while we mostly talk movies - we touch on lots of other stuff, too: like video games, pinball, music, conventions, etc. We are a bit potty-mouthed... just putting that out there.

*edit: oh, and I should also mention that all three of us on the podcast are Pinsiders. There's me, @bretbmf, and @ajnada.

#1838 5 years ago

FYI Munsters complete series on sale at Best Buy for $15, down from $40!

#1839 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

FYI Munsters complete series on sale at Best Buy for $15, down from $40!

Thanks, may have to pick that up!

#1840 5 years ago

bought the box set and arrived today

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#1841 5 years ago

I haven't seen pics myself but a friend and a few other influential pinball collectors I know have seen pics on C. Franchi's phone and they all tell me the premium and le have a lower playfield also the main playfield only has 2 flippers.

#1842 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I haven't seen pics myself but a friend and a few other influential pinball collectors I know have seen pics on C. Franchi's phone and they all tell me the premium and le have a lower playfield also the main playfield only has 2 flippers.

and a 3rd upper level or mini playfield?

#1843 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Any other info? Artwork on PF Black & White? Staircase ramp in the middle?

#1844 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

bought the box set and arrived today
[quoted image]

Just ordered mine online also and it will be here next tuesday, cant wait!

#1845 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Lower PF! It's gotta be the lab.

#1846 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

and a 3rd upper level or mini playfield?

Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Any other info? Artwork on PF Black & White? Staircase ramp in the middle?

There is no upper playfield,I was assured of that as I'm looking at Munsters as my first nib purchase and I'm not a fan of upper or lower playfields so a pro will be my choice. I didn't ask any other questions except the additional playfields and how many flippers it had.

#1847 5 years ago

Pro for me as well..... Pro’s and LE’s are the first to get shipped?

#1848 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Pro for me as well..... Pro’s and LE’s are the first to get shipped?

Yes usually Pros, LE's, then Premiums i believe.

#1849 5 years ago

Chris thinks it could be soon...

Screenshot_20181119-214719_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181119-214719_Facebook (resized).jpg
#1850 5 years ago

Black Friday announcement coming?!?

Added over 5 years ago:

I am thinking we will see official announcement next week. Watch for it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-is-coming/page/37?hl=benlogan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.