(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,184 posts
  • 660 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Puffdanny
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 164.
#1451 5 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Actually, all those who said Munsters would be first were wrong as Beatles info was released today.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-kapow-stern-pinball-official-speculation-thread/page/7

Crap

#1452 5 years ago

Confirmed: Boutique Pin

Only 100 Diamond Edition Games
Only 250 Platinum Edition Games
Only 1614 Gold Edition Games
Only 1964 Games in Total

#1453 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Don't worry, no bug infestation for awhile.

You were saying? Looks like Beatles is official today, ahead of Munsters, as was known well over a month ago and I posted about almost exactly a month ago. You need new "sources."

#1454 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You were saying? Looks like Beatles is official today, ahead of Munsters, as was known well over a month ago and I posted about almost exactly a month ago. You need new "sources."

Give it a month and half and we will hear about Munsters!

That crappy looking filler, boutique machine called Beatles will be a flop!

#1455 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

To be fair, he was really referring to the next Stern game, not contract/Kapow game.

#1456 5 years ago

Munsters still good - it's coming also..... never mind the side show in between. That Still sounds like noise to me. No worries.

All is good yet. Munsters will blow you away .

Wait about 6 weeks or so.

#1457 5 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Actually, all those who said Munsters would be first were wrong as Beatles info was released today.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-kapow-stern-pinball-official-speculation-thread/page/7

I thought at the beginning of the video that someone was bullying this Pinball with fake stuff, I thought that it was a low joke against the ones who want this game.... until I saw Stern logo at the end.

(Damn!)

#1458 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Confirmed: Boutique Pin
Only 100 Diamond Edition Games
Only 250 Platinum Edition Games
Only 1614 Gold Edition Games
Only 1964 Games in Total

So a boutique pin from Stern is more games than Spooky has ever made,

#1459 5 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

I thought that this was a joke until I saw Stern logo at the end

The joke is some people will buy it. Different strokes for different folks. I am sure some will enjoy it. All good.

Even better game coming ! The 3rd cornerstone.

Hats off to Stern for throwing the Insects in too.

#1460 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

The joke is some people will buy it. Different strokes for different folks. I am sure some will enjoy it. All good. Even better game coming !

You’re right my friend but honestly...(Sighs...), it was hard to watch and see that it is a real game just like that.

#1461 5 years ago

I'm surprised they pulled it off that quick with the Beatles . Some folks will like it and buy them.

Guess I was confused, I thought it was the VW Beetles.... Now that might have been a winner with me.

Anyhow - even better stuff ahead - The topic of this thread. Munsters.

#1462 5 years ago

Yup, Spoke to my disty yesterday and they informed me Munster was "Most likely" next year... So I ordered a MBrLE...

Way to go Stern... Will be my first non Stern purchase.....

#1463 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

To be fair, he was really referring to the next Stern game, not contract/Kapow game.

There is still time for a Munsters announcement in November.

#1464 5 years ago

Wow I almost fell asleep watching the gameplay of the new diamond edition Beatles. Well more time to save for Munsters.

#1465 5 years ago

I posted here that it was the Beetles as the next Stern Pinball machine and I was shunned.I regret being correct. Munsters was bumped for this ?

#1466 5 years ago

Munsters is still coming. No worries folks. It's ok.

#1467 5 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I posted here that it was the Beetles as the next Stern Pinball machine and I was shunned.I regret being correct. Munsters was bumped for this ?

Technically, Beetles will be made by Stern but is a contract/Kapow game. So Munsters will still be the next Stern cornerstone game.

#1468 5 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Hopefully not since it looks like Beatles is only 100 piece run... They could do that in a weekend. But looks that way........

#1469 5 years ago

Technically, Beetles will be made by Stern but is a contract/Kapow game. So Munsters will still be the next Stern cornerstone game.

That's a great point.

#1470 5 years ago

Yeah...sure. He's been saying Munsters before Beatles EVERY time I said that wasn't the order. He was wrong.

#1471 5 years ago

Not doing MBr, Beatles, Oktoberfest, Deadpool, POTC, Thunderbirds (LMAO)......

"Keep your $$$ in your pocket iceman"

#1472 5 years ago

Thought about today, then I had to check the calendar - I was starting to think today was April 1st.

Guess I was expecting too much out of that other title. Now I guess I understand how it got done so quickly. I didn't think it was possible to put that game together so quickly. Now I know why. Yes I was surprised.

Now we can get serious on Munsters since that other diversion is revealed. Good time's coming..... Sit back and relax.

#1473 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Give it a month and half and we will hear about Munsters!
That crappy looking filler, boutique machine called Beatles will be a flop!

There was never any doubt. I said similar things as well in the last month.

#1474 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah...sure. He's been saying Munsters before Beatles EVERY time I said that wasn't the order. He was wrong.

You were right - congratulations ! That reveal was awesome.

Hey - it's ok - no skin off my nose.

#1475 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Munsters still good - it's coming also..... never mind the side show in between. That Still sounds like noise to me.

"I was wrong over and over, dogging on posts that had it CORRECT, but never mind that fact now that it's proven." At some point you have to realize you ARE the noise.

#1476 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

You were right - congratulations ! That reveal was awesome.

Don't pin the reveal on me just because you were wrong over and over for the last month. I ALSO said (correctly) that it would suck and I had no idea what Stern was thinking.

#1477 5 years ago

Don't care. Don't get worked up over it.

I'm not pinning the reveal on you. I just said it was awesome.

You were right.

But hey - better days ahead. Munsters !

#1478 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Don't care. Don't get worked up over it.
I'm not pinning the reveal on you. I just said it was awesome.
You were right.
But hey - better days ahead. Munsters !

Don't worry about NoQuarters, who cares. Vireland the grown man child knows it all.

#1479 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

"I was wrong over and over, dogging on posts that had it CORRECT, but never mind that fact now that it's proven." At some point you have to realize you ARE the noise.

I said there was noise out there, but I never said you were it. Lots of buzz or noise that I thought was erroneous. Personal attack on me is a little cheap. But so be it.

#1480 5 years ago

Alright back to focusing on the real, next cornerstone game.... Munsters!

So will there be an additional lower, upper playfield or neither?

#1481 5 years ago

It will have at least one regular playfield and a minimum of two flippers.

I'm pretty safe saying that.

#1482 5 years ago

"I was right. You were wrong."
Sheesh! Grow up, y'all.

#1483 5 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I was right there with you Stretch.

#1484 5 years ago

There is still time for a Munsters announcement in November.

December...

#1485 5 years ago

Deadpool needs to run its course before Munsters Ramps. But then getting Munsters in November in time for the holidays could provide a big q4 boost.

Hmm what will Stern do... prob whatever makes the most money.

#1486 5 years ago

Hey, that works for me.

#1487 5 years ago

Sounds to be about SPOT on.

John Borg had said next month in the facebook factory stream late last week, so Timeline may have moved a little bit...

Let's use a hypothetical of 6 more weeks, moving from the end of November and into December.

December sounds just as good to me.

#1488 5 years ago

Hopefully pick up Munsters machine before Christmas!

#1489 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Hopefully pick up Munsters machine before Christmas!

If you want a Pro or Maaaaybe an LE. I don't see them getting Prems out before the end of the year, but it would be a nice surprise.

#1490 5 years ago

Pros usually run for a month before LEs start up.

#1491 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Vireland the grown man child knows it all.

LOL!!!
Yup! Including the future.

#1492 5 years ago

Keep the responses on topic please. Please use the PM feature to have a personal discussion, not the open forum.

#1493 5 years ago

Oops not on topic!

#1494 5 years ago

Have to admit I am pretty excited to see Munsters revealed. Lower playfield? Upper playfield? Main playfield? Lifting staircase ramp with subway? So many cool possibilities.

#1495 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Have to admit I am pretty excited to see Munsters revealed. Lower playfield? Upper playfield? Main playfield? Lifting staircase ramp with subway? So many cool possibilities.

Absolutely J85M......also, I think that it is interesting to know how many L.E. will they plan to do? Topper? The screen in Color, B&W....(or both, perhaps just Multiball in B&W), like you said many cool possibilities.

#1496 5 years ago

About 6 weeks we will find out!

#1497 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

A clock with a raven that pops out. Or at least to bash on and show the raven in an animation. Also I would say a casket to shoot at that opens up. But, then again if they do the ball lock as the stairs(like baywatch kind of), then you wouldn't need the opening casket.
But, I think you kind of want to show the casket as that is where their phone was and it was in a lot of episodes.
And lets not forget the trap door to the lab. So many cool ideas for this machine it truly does have a lot of potential.

#1498 5 years ago

I watched an old documentary on YouTube today. I found it interesting that when Batman series came out in color, that killed the ratings for The Munsters. I am eagerly awaiting this release. Debating to go after an LE, or wait a year or so... to let the code mature.

#1499 5 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

I watched an old documentary on YouTube today. I found it interesting that when Batman series came out in color, that killed the ratings for The Munsters. I am eagerly awaiting this release. Debating to go after an LE, or wait a year or so... to let the code mature.

Not just let the Code mature. But, also I think Stern makes the mid to end run games of higher quality. They're using a different part on the the newton balls for iron maiden now, and really no reason for them to not used those sooner, and also they had another screw that they stopped using and are using a different one. Sometimes its minor, sometimes its major stuff like with Ghostbusters.
But, I do regret slightly not waiting a few months to purchase my Iron Maiden Prem. So I'm going to try to wait with stern just a few months to make my purchase on any of my NIB games that I'll get in the future.
Which I hope will include a Munsters and Elivra 3... And perhaps a Ghostbusters if they do another run... Which I think they will.

#1500 5 years ago

One of my past times is smoking cigars and this is a guy who does a great job reviewing them; he is a former musician from SoCal and used work with Butch Patrick aka Eddie. At the end of his cigar reviews he will write about his interactions with Butch. Search on his site and you can find them at the end of his cigar Reviews. Here is a sample, he has written many stories about his time with Butch.

https://kohnhed.com/2016/01/31/alec-bradley-nica-puro-rosado-cigar-review/

Edit: when you click on the link scroll down past the review, the commentary is amazing!! I would be interested if @vid has any stories.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
12,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Findlay, OH
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 39.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-is-coming/page/30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.