(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,184 posts
  • 660 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Puffdanny
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 160 of 164.
#7951 5 years ago

BRING ON THE PREMS!!!

#7952 5 years ago

Hey guys. Started some work on some apron cards, mainly with Premium in mind.

Would appreciate feedback good and /or bad , others ideas, so I can proceed.

It's in the Munster Apron Cards thread, didn't want to hijack this thread like the dimples did , so please comment in the Cards thread

#7953 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Congrats! What is that pin dolly you have there?

Its a cart from Harbor Freight I just bent the handle

#7954 5 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Its a cart from Harbor Freight I just bent the handle

Well technically I bent the handle.... lol Game looks awesome can't wait to visit and give it a proper thrashing till mine arrives.

#7955 5 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

502, you made the over 500 club!

I ordered mine on the day they came out but I guess it doesn't matter at least I got it.

#7956 5 years ago

Got My Munsters LE delivered yesterday. The mini pf is very cool. That is a huge assembly!

I can't imagine buying this game in the Pro model??? I think We will see a lot of pro's for sale 1 week after purchase.

%AlCJX%+Sp+0iPU4rMI2Vw (resized).jpg%AlCJX%+Sp+0iPU4rMI2Vw (resized).jpg77CgMs9fRYe5z7Vrf9WnYg (resized).jpg77CgMs9fRYe5z7Vrf9WnYg (resized).jpgDDsPsLZkSVmxPbdsWfIm1w (resized).jpgDDsPsLZkSVmxPbdsWfIm1w (resized).jpglZAmfkJVQ5azeHc99GluVg (resized).jpglZAmfkJVQ5azeHc99GluVg (resized).jpg
#7957 5 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Got My Munsters LE delivered yesterday. The mini pf is very cool. That is a huge assembly!
I can't imagine buying this game in the Pro model??? I think We will see a lot of pro's for sale 1 week after purchase.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah, I heard that comment more than a few times while at the Louisville show, "if you don't know about the mini-playfield you won't miss it but once you play a game with it, you won't want the Pro"...I guess time will tell. Regardless, both versions are great fun as well as challenging.

#7958 5 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

Yeah, I heard that comment more than a few times while at the Louisville show, "if you don't know about the mini-playfield you won't miss it but once you play a game with it, you won't want the Pro"...I guess time will tell. Regardless, both versions are great fun as well as challenging.

The mini PF will most likely go down as one of the best pf toys EVER!

How they got that much stuff packed in to the mini PF in an amazing feat.

#7959 5 years ago

Not sure if someone else mentioned it here yet but Alex Jones went on Joe Rogan's podcast a few days ago to address Stern PF dimples.

It involves aliens, DMT, Hillary Clinton & different grades of plywood.

#7960 5 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

Put me in the opposite column. We had a pro on location and they moved it when they got their LE. After about 30 games on it I don't think I'll ever drop another coin into a LE, it's just not what I look for in a game.

#7961 5 years ago

OK I have a MunstersLE on hold.

Is the game really that great?

#7962 5 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

It's the best Stern I've played, ever. It helps if you're a fan of the show - good integration of theme.

I'll be getting one myself (pro)

#7963 5 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

I can't imagine buying this game in the Pro model??? I think We will see a lot of pro's for sale 1 week after purchase.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I haven’t played an LE but im just not a fan of lower playfields. I will say that this looks like it will be the best lower playfield ever made, but im getting a Pro because i think its the best version. All versions are great theres no doubt about it, but the pro is no dog by any means. I don’t like lower playfields and i dont like Stewie pinballs either. To each their own though.

#7964 5 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Dude the game is flat out a blast to play
Liking the theme helps I would imagine
I would put it side by side with any game that is like it and if I took my love of the theme out of it I would say for instance that Attack from Mars I like just as much,just in a different way because it’s a different game.
The LE is real nice and if you like any of the 90s pins you will like this game
If you want a super out of this world layered game get GOT or Lord of the Rings or Batman stuff like that
But really it doesn’t matter what anyone thinks it up to you
If you like the Munsters or monster themes/characters it’s freaking great

#7965 5 years ago

I'm not a fan of mini playfields so I went with a pro.my friend got an LE and I must admit the lower playfield is not bad,not a must have but despite not feeling like pinball it does add to the grandpa mode and if I had a premium or LE I wouldn't disable it.95% of the game takes place up top so it doesn't slow the game down or get annoying imo.

#7966 5 years ago

On the owner side thread it was suggested to put your flippers on soft in the basement it really gives it that pinball feel

#7967 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I'm not a fan of mini playfields so I went with a pro.my friend got an LE and I must admit the lower playfield is not bad,not a must have but despite not feeling like pinball it does add to the grandpa mode and if I had a premium or LE I wouldn't disable it.95% of the game takes place up top so it doesn't slow the game down or get annoying imo.

I love that the Mystery award and Add Time shots are on the lower playfield, adds a new dimension to achieving them when going for grandpa.

#7968 5 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

How they got that much stuff packed in to the mini PF in an amazing feat.

How? This guy built it when he took a break from tuning up the car.

0274B3FA-4143-44EA-B639-BA677FCB471B (resized).jpeg0274B3FA-4143-44EA-B639-BA677FCB471B (resized).jpeg
#7969 5 years ago

We are excited too. Just got word that Munsters LE is out for delivery Monday to Reno. Can’t wait to see this game in person and play it. Lower playfield adds a lot to the game. But we will see!

Also an Iron Maiden Premium will finally arrive in Reno in May. Very excited for both of these games.

Hope to meet some of you Pinsiders in person at TPF if you are going. Maybe I’ll see you at the meet and greet with JJ from Game Exchange.

#7970 5 years ago

My Munsters pro airbrush edition.

With airbrush body parts
Custom siderails.
Airbrush Herman
Airbrush apron
Airbrush display cover
Airbrush coin door
And mirror sheets

Only the shooter must airbrush next week, and a new trim for the Backbox
18C2D0B9-936A-4E73-9B1B-3BF6F8C71999 (resized).jpeg18C2D0B9-936A-4E73-9B1B-3BF6F8C71999 (resized).jpeg33916344-9B1C-40A8-A5F8-1F877B2878D7 (resized).jpeg33916344-9B1C-40A8-A5F8-1F877B2878D7 (resized).jpegAB1AFED7-D8B1-45CC-AEDE-0B82747AD4AB (resized).jpegAB1AFED7-D8B1-45CC-AEDE-0B82747AD4AB (resized).jpeg587FD234-B04A-4AE7-A7F4-A6C6CC5CD4C9 (resized).jpeg587FD234-B04A-4AE7-A7F4-A6C6CC5CD4C9 (resized).jpeg4353BB0D-AD03-48A8-A6E7-7257DBCB7CAC (resized).jpeg4353BB0D-AD03-48A8-A6E7-7257DBCB7CAC (resized).jpeg260C517C-475D-4944-8BB1-26C4A6EE7F0D (resized).jpeg260C517C-475D-4944-8BB1-26C4A6EE7F0D (resized).jpeg91D57A4D-4915-4186-AB4B-D67CDBCA090A (resized).jpeg91D57A4D-4915-4186-AB4B-D67CDBCA090A (resized).jpeg5D70E2CE-0F33-4BEF-9C2E-8C9C388A6E22 (resized).jpeg5D70E2CE-0F33-4BEF-9C2E-8C9C388A6E22 (resized).jpeg659F2D2D-9737-436A-8327-B791B475E9AE (resized).jpeg659F2D2D-9737-436A-8327-B791B475E9AE (resized).jpegEC6A4B54-5E0E-4A32-9264-9FB9921BA8AC (resized).jpegEC6A4B54-5E0E-4A32-9264-9FB9921BA8AC (resized).jpegEEE53304-B30A-4B6D-8E43-1D0181BB7DCC (resized).jpegEEE53304-B30A-4B6D-8E43-1D0181BB7DCC (resized).jpegF04500B0-C76B-4047-9E9F-8B12D2E6E3DC (resized).jpegF04500B0-C76B-4047-9E9F-8B12D2E6E3DC (resized).jpeg

78212FF3-911C-4A0A-9F66-EA690AFAFE5F (resized).jpeg78212FF3-911C-4A0A-9F66-EA690AFAFE5F (resized).jpeg3267A6F7-B28F-4B75-A858-9A61243E9C0F (resized).jpeg3267A6F7-B28F-4B75-A858-9A61243E9C0F (resized).jpeg
#7971 5 years ago
Quoted from Flipper-airbrush:

With airbrush body parts
Custom siderails.
Airbrush Herman
Airbrush apron
Airbrush display cover
Airbrush coin door
And mirror sheets
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

Damn lol....that is beautiful man!! You seriously did a fantastic job on that. Well done Sir!

#7972 5 years ago

Wow, Absolutely beautiful job

With airbrush body parts
Custom siderails.
Airbrush Herman
Airbrush apron
Airbrush display cover
Airbrush coin door
And mirror sheets
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#7973 5 years ago

With airbrush body parts
Custom siderails.
Airbrush Herman
Airbrush apron
Airbrush display cover
Airbrush coin door
And mirror sheets

With airbrush body parts
Custom siderails.
Airbrush Herman
Airbrush apron
Airbrush display cover
Airbrush coin door
And mirror sheets

Nice work!

#7974 5 years ago

Wow. Thats impressive. The speaker panel looks great like that.

#7975 5 years ago

With airbrush body parts
Custom siderails.
Airbrush Herman
Airbrush apron
Airbrush display cover
Airbrush coin door
And mirror sheets

That looks gorgeous!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7976 5 years ago

With airbrush body parts
Custom siderails.
Airbrush Herman
Airbrush apron
Airbrush display cover
Airbrush coin door
And mirror sheets

Wow! Gonna be hard to find a better looking Munsters Pro than that one.

#7977 5 years ago

that is stunning

#7978 5 years ago

I got a chance to play a friend’s LE yesterday. STUNNING machine.

It shoots SO smoothly. Really beautiful. I love the layout. I wish there was a way to give some heft to the shots on the lower playfield. Perhaps just a sonic solution?

I actually found the game quite difficult at first. I was getting my ass handed to me! I didn’t even start a multiball in my first 3 games!!! Then once I got a little better dialed in on the layout, I started to get things going.

I played perhaps 7-8 games in total, and had a blast. Can’t wait to play it again.

#7979 5 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

I wish there was a way to give some heft to the shots on the lower playfield. Perhaps just a sonic solution?

Yeh, some sound effects would be cool.

They could have the main flippers active at the same time as the lower pf ones to give it a more tactile feel? Guess that defeats the purpose of having separate flipper buttons, but would definitely give a more solid feel to flipping the mini pf.

#7980 5 years ago

This LE is one of the best pins I have owned in the last 9 years. Always want to play again.

#7981 5 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

This LE is one of the best pins I have owned in the last 9 years. Always want to play again.

Its a cool theme with smooth layout and ramps... the game is just fun to play with nice sounds and clips.

#7982 5 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

This says a lot as the Banker currently has a big collection and has had a shitload of pins run through his house in the last 9 years.

#7983 5 years ago

Not sure if its bc my game is getting broken in or something else but over the last few days its been destroying me..I'm lucky to start a 3 ball herman mb. I can't get anything going and its not being very nice... but i kind of like it lol.

#7984 5 years ago
Quoted from johnnypinball:

This says a lot as the Banker currently has a big collection and has had a shitload of pins run through his house in the last 9 years.

The Banker is very forgiving. I dont know him personally but his character on Pinside is fairly consistant with letting a lot slide that many do not.

Easy to do with 39 games. Dang!

Fella even has a WWE so you know he's laid back

I'm picky. Space is finite & I already have my grails. Sorta feel like I'm being pushed out of the hobby with QC issues & fear of abandoned code.

My Munsters mania is cooling off fast. Still curious tho, not bashing, just standing on the sidelines for now & dropping in here to check status from time to time.

#7985 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

My Munsters mania is cooling off fast.

Why? This game is amazing PW!

#7986 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Turned 40

Sorta want an exotic car for some reason.

Got F'd by Stern a few diff ways. Not enough to pursue a resolution but enough to seperate from them temporarily

I'm a code junkie too. The kind of guy who plays LOTR, TSPP, FGY. TWD, etc. AS is as shallow as I can go. Love Stern. Love my lineup. Just jaded now?

Not here to shit. Game looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Not sure why I'm here tho actually lol. Guess it's because my family life now prevents my visits to CP pinball & now Pinside is my only way to "talk shop"

Woe is me

#7987 5 years ago

If this game had Lyman on it and it was the exact same game his fans would be ok with it and telling me the true value of the game .I get people want more I do.
But some people all they think about is if their stuff is better than others peoples stuff and any new stuff they can get to replace the stuff they have
They want every game to blow their mind and make them wet themselves or it’s “not good enough”
They will say it’s because they like this or that
“I want games to be super deep”
What does that even mean
“The replay value is just not there man”
Laughable
How long do you want the game to last
2 1/2 hours
Some guys want video games not pinball
If I was Dwight I would release FU code making the game have like 4 rules ha ha
“One rule don’t drain” code

But to each their own

#7988 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Who-Dey Your unbridled child-like enthusiasm for a game you don’t even own yet is admirable. When does yours arrive?

#7989 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

who-dey Your unbridled child-like enthusiasm for a game you don’t even own yet is admirable. When does yours arrive?

Wait. What?! Who-Dey doesn’t own this? Really?

#7990 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

The cynic in me sais he’s sitting on the sidelines because he’s unsure where the code will end up, whilst at the same time telling everyone else they should be buying it because it’s so good.

But he seems like a good guy so we just put up with it. In fact I’m hoping some of that unbridled positivity rubs off on me.

#7991 5 years ago

He has one on order

#7992 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

who-dey Your unbridled child-like enthusiasm for a game you don’t even own yet is admirable. When does yours arrive?

Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Quoted from cooked71:

The cynic in me sais he’s sitting on the sidelines because he’s unsure where the code will end up, whilst at the same time telling everyone else they should be buying it because it’s so good.
But he seems like a good guy so we just put up with it. In fact I’m hoping some of that unbridled positivity rubs off on me.

Prepare to be shocked boys. You guys have to realize this is a dream theme for me so of course im acting like a kid waiting for Christmas to get here. I won’t act like this when BK3 comes out i assure you lol. Why don’t i have a game yet? Thats simple, because my pinball fund has been in the red due to other priorities that I haven been dealing with. I am 1000% getting this game though and when i do it will be the pride of my collection.

Stern always has great themes but there are only two themes for me that are what i would consider dream themes for me and that is BM66 and The Munsters. BM66 didn’t really do it for me unfortunately but Munsters does all the way! Elvira 3 will be another dream theme but i wont be able to get that day one either and i am out of room once i get Munsters so i am going to have to make the brutal choice of which game has to go. (assuming Elvira 3 is good of course)

I heard that the Premiums go on the line next week. That black and white artwork sure is sexy!

#7993 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Turned 40
Sorta want an exotic car for some reason.
Got F'd by Stern a few diff ways. Not enough to pursue a resolution but enough to seperate from them temporarily
I'm a code junkie too. The kind of guy who plays LOTR, TSPP, FGY. TWD, etc. AS is as shallow as I can go. Love Stern. Love my lineup. Just jaded now?
Not here to shit. Game looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Not sure why I'm here tho actually lol. Guess it's because my family life now prevents my visits to CP pinball & now Pinside is my only way to "talk shop"
Woe is me

Fair enough and I understand for sure. Your AS was really a bad deal.

#7994 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Not here to shit. Game looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Not sure why I'm here tho actually lol.

You´re not the only one lurking here thinking the game looks beautiful (!) but hesitating due to the reviews about shallow code. The theme is a dream theme for pinball (horror and comedy) and the artwork is amazing, so I guess if they would upgrade the code including a more storybased or modebased progression-styled play, a lot of people would go ahead and buy it (among those myself). As of now it seems the game is only about stacking jackpots and that´s it.

#7995 5 years ago

Ditto @ Who-Dey on dream themes.

Munsters and Elvira all the way.

Batman66 is a cool theme too, but the price being a Premium model and some of the game play holds me back for it. I have been on and off the fence for BM66. If they would have made a Pro for Batman I would have bought one.

Enjoying Munsters a lot. Bring on Elvira !

#7996 5 years ago

Munsters in the house, Thank you Fast Eddie great guy you cant go wrong with him. And PinGraffix, who I got the game from with blades installed.

DSCF0001 (resized).JPGDSCF0001 (resized).JPGDSCF0002 (resized).JPGDSCF0002 (resized).JPGDSCF0003 (resized).JPGDSCF0003 (resized).JPGDSCF0005 (resized).JPGDSCF0005 (resized).JPGDSCF0006 (resized).JPGDSCF0006 (resized).JPGDSCF0008 (resized).JPGDSCF0008 (resized).JPGDSCF0009 (resized).JPGDSCF0009 (resized).JPGDSCF0010 (resized).JPGDSCF0010 (resized).JPGDSCF0011 (resized).JPGDSCF0011 (resized).JPG

#7997 5 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

You´re not the only one lurking here thinking the game looks beautiful (!) but hesitating due to the reviews about shallow code. The theme is a dream theme for pinball (horror and comedy) and the artwork is amazing, so I guess if they would upgrade the code including a more storybased or modebased progression-styled play, a lot of people would go ahead and buy it (among those myself). As of now it seems the game is only about stacking jackpots and that´s it.

There's a lot of people, including myself, who feel burned by Stern and Dwight for taking 2+ years now to finish Ghostbusters code. Why spend another $6k-$9k on Munsters if you are a Ghostbusters owner who spent a similar amount and is still waiting on code to be completed by the same programmer? Hell, even if you are not a Ghostbusters owner I would be concerned about whether or not Stern / Dwight will finish Munsters code considering how Ghostbusters code has been handled.

The screenshot from the official Stern rulesheet makes it sound like level 2 and level 3 modes play very similar to level 1 modes. Other then to save time and money I don't understand why level 2 and level 3 modes wouldn't be unique. Stern has the assets from the show, why not put them to use with unique level 1-3 modes that each cover a specific character scene from the show?

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

#7998 5 years ago

With airbrush body parts
Custom siderails.
Airbrush Herman
Airbrush apron
Airbrush display cover
Airbrush coin door
And mirror sheets

Wow. Really nice. Looks great!!!!!

#7999 5 years ago

Received #52 LE on Friday. Super fun game. Not as easy as the rules dictate. I angled mine at 7.5. So fast!!! Shots are nice and smooth. Video clips are really a nice feature. I also like the mini playfield.

37DAC223-F470-42CE-9524-97492C785CD7 (resized).jpeg37DAC223-F470-42CE-9524-97492C785CD7 (resized).jpeg97FE6FF8-48FD-4F1D-B390-3AF1740E49A6 (resized).jpeg97FE6FF8-48FD-4F1D-B390-3AF1740E49A6 (resized).jpeg9C4D6056-FC36-46C4-A660-2324042700CF (resized).jpeg9C4D6056-FC36-46C4-A660-2324042700CF (resized).jpegB7E8DB12-C033-4797-B197-34DC0E01C2D2 (resized).jpegB7E8DB12-C033-4797-B197-34DC0E01C2D2 (resized).jpegBEBE776F-295C-41CF-9393-804D337787ED (resized).jpegBEBE776F-295C-41CF-9393-804D337787ED (resized).jpeg
#8000 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Dude the game is flat out a blast to play
Liking the theme helps I would imagine
I would put it side by side with any game that is like it and if I took my love of the theme out of it I would say for instance that Attack from Mars I like just as much,just in a different way because it’s a different game.
The LE is real nice and if you like any of the 90s pins you will like this game
If you want a super out of this world layered game get GOT or Lord of the Rings or Batman stuff like that
But really it doesn’t matter what anyone thinks it up to you
If you like the Munsters or monster themes/characters it’s freaking great

paully (resized).JPGpaully (resized).JPG
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Westminster, CA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple
Protection
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Machine - For Sale
Mishawaka, IN
$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 160 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-is-coming/page/160?hl=zukram and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.