(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,184 posts
  • 660 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Puffdanny
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 158 of 164.
#7851 5 years ago

I’ve now had well over 50 plays on Munster Pro and stand by my review. In fact feel it’s even better than I felt before. Got to Munster Madness, but want to keep playing. Still think codes needs lots of additional work for depth and better last-ability in a home environment.

Checked out build quality and can now say Munsters build quality exceeds other pinball manufacturers in the business.

Table feels solid.
Using plywood on base
No tinny sound any longer.
Has a nice heavier feel to the table.
Lock down bar far superior to the old Williams style.
Light shows equal to or exceeds others.
Table coating nice and could not see dimpling even with lots of light on table with tons of plays. Hope it stays that way.
Back glass lights well.
Heavy duty armor so no chipping.
Heavy sturdy wire forms.
Parts getting the feel of old Williams quality.
Speakers and sound quality even on Pro is quite good. My Batman 66 speakers were terrible and had to be replaced with flipper fidelity’s to sound good.

Think shooter lane metal should be recessed.

Closely looked over other tables sitting next to Munsters and they don’t seem to be this level of fit and finish. Hopefully new era for Stern. For the first time, thinking Stern is doing some of the best builds in the business.

As customers, we don’t want to do all kinds of adjustments and work on a $6k to $9k purchase, fixing blunders that come off the line. Keep up the good work Stern!

Your care shows and this is what we expect for that kind of money. The bar has been raised. It appears Stern has taken the next big step and has adopted “no expense spared” philosophy. Keep it up and we will support you with our dollars.

#7852 5 years ago

Well I'm selling my GOT pro and buying a munsters pro. I hope I made the right choice

#7853 5 years ago

Go for it guss, you will not regret it! That's my opinion of course. In the end you are the only one who can determine if it was the right move. I've been into and playing pinball for over 57 years and Munsters works for me!

#7854 5 years ago
Quoted from guss:

Well I'm selling my GOT pro and buying a munsters pro. I hope I made the right choice

Omg.... for me, you dont... i have bought a munster pro and i have already sold it (played 3 weeks with it).

Maybe you will like it... but for me it was not deep at all and boring... and even if the code will be better, it will never be a good pinball for home.

#7855 5 years ago
Quoted from guss:

I think you’re good. GOT is not fun for me.

#7856 5 years ago
Quoted from guss:

Dude there is no choice Munsters all day pro v pro

#7857 5 years ago

I had this sent to me from a friend in Melbourne have a look above herman's head
He sent me others that have made my mind up for me

20190305_183419 (resized).jpeg20190305_183419 (resized).jpeg
#7858 5 years ago
Quoted from john17a:

I had this sent to me from a friend in Melbourne have a look above herman's head
He sent me others that have made my mind up for me
[quoted image]

How did it get through QC

#7859 5 years ago

This is about 2 weeks old
I was actually looking forward to it

Resized_20190305_183242 (resized).jpegResized_20190305_183242 (resized).jpeg
#7860 5 years ago

The standard answer from Stern and their fan boys will be: It evens out over time

#7861 5 years ago
Quoted from john17a:

This is about 2 weeks old
I was actually looking forward to it
[quoted image]

2 weeks old in a free-play arcade or 2 weeks old in a home environment?

#7862 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

2 weeks old in a free-play arcade or 2 weeks old in a home environment?

Home environment is what i understand

#7863 5 years ago

Yikes.

DC2D02A3-BF8B-4B31-A49B-95BE4109E973.gifDC2D02A3-BF8B-4B31-A49B-95BE4109E973.gif
#7864 5 years ago
Quoted from john17a:

How did it get through QC

There is no QC at Stern.

You have to hope you get a good game and if you don’t, pray that your distributor has some pull with Stern.

They should assign QC to the moron who came up with video submission idea for BM66.

#7865 5 years ago

OMG... that game is unplayable.

What is it??! Leprosy??!!

Until Stern can make a a clear coat that is literally stronger than STEEL... I’m out!

If you don’t want to see minuscule imperfections in your game, then I highly advise against shining a bright light, and viewing the game at a close up oblique angle.

This is not a pinball problem, it’s a lighting problem!

#7866 5 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

If you don’t want to see minuscule imperfections in your game, then I highly advise against shining a bright light, and viewing the game at a close up oblique angle.

I hear what you're saying on the whole, but depending on height, that can easily be a player's PoV with the backbox light reflecting down (you can see the Munsters green logo) on the exact center of the PF. It's not like they busted out the magnifying glass and then hit it with a secondary light source at an 89 degree angle.

#7867 5 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

YEAH, what he said. Folks that don't want dimples can buy a playfield protector... and then go sit on their couch with plastic cushion covers. Geez, play and have fun.

#7868 5 years ago
Quoted from ViolinSteve:

YEAH, what he said. Folks that don't want dimples can buy a playfield protector... and then go sit on their couch with plastic cushion covers. Geez, play and have fun.

Dimples are fine, but isn't the insert clear chipping near Herman's head?

I have like 6 dimples on my 2008 TSPP party. Thinking about adding a protector. New Sterns sure show dimples more. Maybe I'm just missing them on all my older machines.

#7869 5 years ago

Back on dimple gate now i see...

#7870 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Dimples are fine, but isn't the insert clear chipping near Herman's head?
I have like 6 dimples on my 2008 TSPP party. Thinking about adding a protector. New Sterns sure show dimples more. Maybe I'm just missing them on all my older machines.

Elvis with a fairly dimpled head on the left-hand side but is less noticeable head-on. And no super-bright LEDs.

elvis2 (resized).jpgelvis2 (resized).jpgelvis1 (resized).jpgelvis1 (resized).jpg
#7871 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Back on dimple gate now i see...

It is like politics, it will never end as both sides think they are right. Back to Munsters, what about Marilyn? Beverley Owen or Pat Priest?

#7872 5 years ago

Still loving my munsters pro .. actually more so than i originally did. Also nee code is coming soon and also new Ghostbusters code is supposedly coming also .

#7873 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Still loving my munsters pro .. actually more so than i originally did. Also nee code is coming soon and also new Ghostbusters code is supposedly coming also .

I still haven't logged any time on the machine, but it already looks good and is getting better. Congratulations!

#7874 5 years ago

Finally played the game on location...

It's what I thought it would be.. an approachable middle of the road game. Kitty shot was a bit harder to hit reliably than I thought it might be. Maybe it gets easier with time. The ramps are suuuper easy. I actually found it hard to see the left orbit insert due to the spinner.

Played monster madness on game one... for about 40mil. Game 2 was same but about 85 million. Took a break and went and played the other games.. and then came back to it. Lower scores, but payed more attention to trying to collect the stack.

Seems like it will be a really long playing game for skilled players... I'd expect those outlanes to be wide open and no rubber.

Damn right outlane was like a funnel... sucking balls like crazy.

#7875 5 years ago

Dimples again... this shit is normal. Some PF do dimple more, but it doesn't affect the friggin' game, and you can only see it at certain angles. Let it go FFS. If you want to complain about Stern, complain about the crap Chinese metal for mechs, the crap leg plates, the lack of a knocker, the lack of sewers, the crap wood, the crap board strategy etc. etc. etc., but for the love of GOD, STFU about dimples. This game is a game of physics, and Stern cannot be blamed for physics, just pretty much everything else.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7876 5 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Elvis with a fairly dimpled head on the left-hand side but is less noticeable head-on. And no super-bright LEDs.[quoted image][quoted image]

But Elvis was famous for his dimples, so...

#7877 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Finally played the game on location...
It's what I thought it would be.. an approachable middle of the road game. Kitty shot was a bit harder to hit reliably than I thought it might be. Maybe it gets easier with time.

Kitty doesn't get that much easier in my experience, nor should it. As currently coded, Munsters is the Kitty show since the award is overpowered for the game. Light and hit it 3x and you have a 6x multiplier. The first light is a gimmie since you only have to hit Lily a few times to light it.

#7878 5 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Dimples again... this shit is normal. Some PF do dimple more, but it doesn't affect the friggin' game, and you can only see it at certain angles. Let it go FFS. If you want to complain about Stern, complain about the crap Chinese metal for mechs, the crap leg plates, the lack of a knocker, the lack of sewers, the crap wood, the crap board strategy etc. etc. etc., but for the love of GOD, STFU about dimples. This game is a game of physics, and Stern cannot be blamed for physics, just pretty much everything else.

All pinball playfields dimple but modern Stern seems to dimple more severely and easily than others. Something changed within the past 5 years with either the quality of the wood used and or the art / clear process. No one should be surprised by this when Stern has cut costs in so many other areas.

#7879 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

All pinball playfields dimple but modern Stern seems to dimple more severely and easily than others. Something changed within the past 5 years with either the quality of the wood used and or the art / clear process. No one should be surprised by this when Stern has cut costs in so many other areas.

CPR laid it out pretty clearly in the other thread, detailing wood type and construction on the PF blanks and why their playfields are harder relative to newer Sterns. Stern has chosen to save $12 and assumes people will buy their BS about it always being this way.

Edit: Here's the post - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-playfield-preorders-are-meaningless/page/2#post-4863477

TL;DR version:
.048 Stern face veneer wood thickness
.075 CPR face veneer wood thickness

Valuable read for anyone drinking OR refusing the kool-aid that playfield hardness hasn't been costed down by Stern.

#7880 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

CPR laid it out pretty clearly in the other thread, detailing wood type and construction on the PF blanks and why their playfields are harder relative to newer Sterns. Stern has chosen to save $12 and assumes people will buy their BS about it always being this way.
Edit: Here's the post - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-playfield-preorders-are-meaningless/page/2#post-4863477
Valuable read for anyone drinking the kool-aid that playfield hardness hasn't been costed down by Stern.

Wow, thanks for that post. That really pisses me off as Stern has raised their prices so much over the past 5 years and cut corners nearly everywhere yet refuses to pay $12 more per game to have a very high quality and durable playfield. BS!

Glad to see CPR taking pride in their products and wanting to give customers value for their money.

#7881 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Valuable read for anyone drinking the kool-aid that playfield hardness hasn't been costed down by Stern.

Thanks you for the reference! I've always believed this was the case. Great to hear confirmation from CPR directly.

The kool-aid crowd either refuses to acknowledge the problem at all or blames the clear coat chemicals. The key contributor is the wood...duh.

Man, I can excuse saving the money for Pro's, however Stern should splurge for the harder woods on the Premium/LE products!

#7882 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Wow, thanks for that post. That really pisses me off as Stern has raised their prices so much over the past 5 years and cut corners nearly everywhere yet refuses to pay $12 more per game to have a very high quality and durable playfield. BS!
Glad to see CPR taking pride in their products and wanting to give customers value for their money.

I noticed that none of the usual Stern shills have jumped in to refute that detailed post about where Stern is cutting the corners, and why their playfields are now dimpling much more than historical norms (or even CPR playfields). Hard to refute facts from someone ACTUALLY MAKING PLAYFIELDS. Stern's "it's always been this way" nonsense is proven to be just that with this post.

#7883 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Thanks you for the reference! I've always believed this was the case. Great to hear confirmation from CPR directly.
The kool-aid crowd either refuses to acknowledge the problem at all or blames the clear coat chemicals. The key contributor is the wood...duh.
Man, I can excuse saving the money for Pro's, however Stern should splurge for the harder woods on the Premium/LE products!

Exactly. If Stern wants to cut costs on the Pro, I understand - it's the cheapest option out there. But for the Prem, and ESPECIALLY the LEs, they should have the "usual" hard playfields, and $12 cost is not too much to spend on a $9000 retail machine to ensure a great customer experience.

#7884 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Exactly. If Stern wants to cut costs on the Pro, I understand - it's the cheapest option out there. But for the Prem, and ESPECIALLY the LEs, they should have the "usual" hard playfields, and $12 cost is not too much to spend on a $9000 retail machine to ensure a great customer experience.

And let's face it, if Stern did this, I bet it would result in more profits for them. The Premium/LE's are the higher margin pins and folks bothered by premature dimpling (which there are many, apparently) would have yet another reason to pay up for the Premium/LE.

#7885 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Its pure greed at this point. Stern should have more pride in the products they are selling at the prices they are charging. Instead we see them cutting costs, quality and raising prices.

Maybe signing up for the new paid Stern Insider program gets you a playfield like CPR uses? Lol.

#7886 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Its pure greed at this point and nothing else. Stern should have more pride in the products they are selling at the prices they are charging. Instead we see them cutting costs, quality and raising prices.

The worst part is Stern sending out shills and "experts" to muddy the waters and make people think it's them and nothing has changed with the playfields when it clearly has. Steve Ritchie is the one I can't get past. Sticking their hand up his backside to have him be their "expert" ventriloquist dummy spouting playfield nonsense on video he HAS TO KNOW is false is all kinds of wrong, and very similar to taking his design for GoT Prem/LE, screwing it up, then not fixing it, disabling the feature and calling it "as designed." Total disrespect.

#7887 5 years ago

I read the first part of the post about plies etc and couldn't find anything about surface density and dimpling. They use a thicker veneer on both sides, but that doesn't mean Stern has gone thinner than their previous offerings. I bash Stern more than most about their cheapness, but I'm not convinced about the dimpling thing. I think it's just that they get pfs with more moisture now and then. Bound to happen being such a large supplier.

#7888 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Kitty doesn't get that much easier in my experience, nor should it. As currently coded, Munsters is the Kitty show since the award is overpowered for the game. Light and hit it 3x and you have a 6x multiplier. The first light is a gimmie since you only have to hit Lily a few times to light it.

Yup, like I said over a month ago after the stream... a PF multiplier with a LONG timer, and extendable... and relatively easy to qualify. It was written on the wall on day one.

What I found was I could get shots at Kitty that could pass the target sometimes.. and more shots that rattled than I expected. When I saw it looked like basically 'just miss the scoop and you'll hit it' I thought it could be a easier shot. But in practice I found myself spraying and praying at it more than I thought I would have to.

#7889 5 years ago

It matters not one jot what corners Stern or any other profit seeking entity cut if their customers carry on buying their products as soon as they become available, sight unseen in many cases.

It's easy to see why - who else is going to produce "theme X" ? Who else is releasing new pins consistently. Stern is pretty much the only game in town for new releases on a regular basis, and until someone else competes on their level or customers stop tolerating being nickle-and-dimed absolutely nothing will change.

Stern is basically in that phase in its lifecycle where they are seeing how far they can push cost cutting (features, mechs, QC) before their bottom line is affected by people actually putting their money where their mouth is instead of talking a big game until the next theme is announced and the cycle repeats.

#7890 5 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I read the first part of the post about plies etc and couldn't find anything about surface density and dimpling. They use a thicker veneer on both sides, but that doesn't mean Stern has gone thinner than their previous offerings. I bash Stern more than most about their cheapness, but I'm not convinced about the dimpling thing. I think it's just that they get pfs with more moisture now and then. Bound to happen being such a large supplier.

The important part:
"BUT we increased the thickness of the two face veneers by 64% to get a nominal face thickness of 0.075". These huge and thick ONE piece veneers are crazy expensive and we always get this top grade veneer on BOTH sides of your PF."

.048 Stern PF face veneer wood thickness
.075 CPR PF face veneer wood thickness

"Huge" and "thick" face veneers are 64% thicker than Stern and they're on both sides of CPR playfields. That's not a small difference, and it costs $12 more than Stern is willing to pay these days. CPR pays it and gets playfields that dimple substiantially less.

#7891 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

So people shelling out only 5 or 6K for a game should get a shitty product? I don’t think I like or agree with that rationale. All of their playfields should be better quality, no matter what model it is.

#7892 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

So people shelling out only 5 or 6K for a game should get a shitty product? I don’t think I like or agree with that rationale. All of their playfields should be better quality, no matter what model it is.

I'm not saying that, but I AM saying that if you're paying substantially less, your quality level probably goes down. That's capitalism across the consumer space. However, making playfields in Stern's $9000 LE retail machines just as crappy as the crater-prone Pros at $5500 to save $12 overall is not cool.

#7893 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I wish stern would offer a “diamond plate” or some other option. I’d pay a premium to get a better playfield. The old playfields dimple and the newer playfields crater. I’d be willing to pay stern half to the price of an additional new playfield to install a higher quality playfield because buying a backup from stern is a waste of time. It’s just gonna crater just like the one originally installed on the machine does and it’s expensive and time consuming to swap.

#7894 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The worst part is Stern sending out shills and "experts" to muddy the waters and make people think it's them and nothing has changed with the playfields when it clearly has. Steve Ritchie is the one I can't get past. Sticking their hand up his backside to have him be their "expert" ventriloquist dummy spouting playfield nonsense on video he HAS TO KNOW is false is all kinds of wrong, and very similar to taking his design for GoT Prem/LE, screwing it up, then not fixing it, disabling the feature and calling it "as designed." Total disrespect.

SR's video was the one that riled me up, I've owned over 30 pins, 6 modern Sterns are still in my collection, I could just tell the difference with my LOTR or Tron vs my TWD. I'm glad we finally have a first rate expert commenting on this. 12 bucks....sheesh. I hope it was worth it for them.

#7895 5 years ago

$12 savings per playfield. WTF!
Can someone please print some shirts (like “where’s the code”
a while back)so I can buy one and wear it to pin shows from now on.
Stern knows where lots of their games are going these days and it’s not to a vendor to be used on location till it’s trash and tossed in a dumpster.

#7896 5 years ago

Are all we gonna do is bitch? They did add features progressively since Star Wars and are roughly $1500 less than an average competitor right? If they can hold up in a bar (with service) who cares.
Want a nice playing, niecer piece of furniture don’t buy a f’in Stern. My CGC dimpled too btw. Maybe not as bad.? Maybe.

What are the strong points on code? Anyone really happy?

#7897 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'm not saying that, but I AM saying that if you're paying substantially less, your quality level probably goes down. That's capitalism across the consumer space. However, making playfields in Stern's $9000 LE retail machines just as crappy as the crater-prone Pros at $5500 to save $12 overall is not cool.

The $12 did not cover the difference in the total wood cost - you're distorting Mike's citations completely. No the orders of magnitude are not that different... but if you want to go on trying to cite facts - get them right. Mike's entire post was about how he is trying to build the BEST product he can... not that Stern is somehow cutting costs.

Besides, Mike said he was paying basically $12.50 sq/ft vs potentially as cheap as $2/sqft. A PF is roughly 6.5 sq/ft. So CPR is investing an extra $65+ per blank to make their product the best they think they can.

Mike's post was about the actual wood differences - you've completely distorted the cost portion of his information.

#7898 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

The $12 did not cover the difference in the total wood cost - you're distorting Mike's citations completely. No the orders of magnitude are not that different... but if you want to go on trying to cite facts - get them right. Mike's entire post was about how he is trying to build the BEST product he can... not that Stern is somehow cutting costs.
Besides, Mike said he was paying basically $12.50 sq/ft vs potentially as cheap as $2/sqft. A PF is roughly 6.5 sq/ft. So CPR is investing an extra $65+ per blank to make their product the best they think they can.
Mike's post was about the actual wood differences - you've completely distorted the cost portion of his information.

You're twisting it as well. If we're only doing the top veneer, Stern only has to do half what CPR is doing (and I'm sure Stern gets a much better deal from the mill with their volume) to get the same hardness, so the cost per blank could be CPR quality at Stern for less than $30/blank. For an LE that costs $9,000 retail or an SLE that cost $15,000 DIRECT to Stern (they got all of it with no middleman), it's not too much to ask.

#7899 5 years ago

Dimples.
Who really gives a rats about it.

Buy a game.
Play the game
Enjoy the game.
Be concious that you /we can afford as a hobby what many cannot.

That bus that's gunna hit us all could just be rolling your way tomorrow.

#7900 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You're twisting it as well. If we're only doing the top veneer, Stern only has to do half what CPR is doing (and I'm sure Stern gets a much better deal from the mill with their volume) to get the same hardness, so the cost per blank could be CPR quality at Stern for less than $30/blank. For an LE that costs $9,000 retail or an SLE that cost $15,000 DIRECT to Stern (they got all of it with no middleman), it's not too much to ask.

oh if everything in the world were just linear...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Machine - For Sale
Mishawaka, IN
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple
Protection
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 158 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-is-coming/page/158?hl=durzel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.