(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,184 posts
  • 660 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Puffdanny
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 150 of 164.
#7451 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

And a great thread ruined by a few people.

Same ole same ole Who Dey. You know the hater drill with Stern.

Just doesn't matter, some people just can't find satisfaction with their own pins and want to take it out on the success of Stern.

My biggest dilemma right now is "Sheex" or "My pillow Giza Dream Sheets"? Sheet war commercials driving me crazy. Mikey the My pillow man is relentless.

#7452 5 years ago

Probably shouldn’t have bought it in the first place hopefully he gets the money he needs for whatever

#7453 5 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

He has pirates.? Id keep that one too

ya man he has that sure

#7454 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Just doesn't matter, some people just can't find satisfaction with their own pins and want to take it out on the success of Stern.
My biggest dilemma right now is "Sheex" or "My pillow Giza Dream Sheets"? Sheet war commercials driving me crazy. Mikey the My pillow man is relentless.

If you get hot when sleeping and have the means, try one of these:

https://www.sleepnumber.com/sn/en/All-Bedding/Mattress-PadsLayers/p/dualtemp3?CASLID=120050930000002058&CATRK=SPFID-1&CAAGID=13866932364&CATCI=kwd-25769716016&CAPCID=315073860890&CADevice=m&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8fnjrrLJ4AIVgiSGCh1JogvPEAAYASACEgI1XPD_BwE

#7455 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Hate to go off topic but My Pillow is the real deal. It has literally changed my life and i swear by them. If you havent tried one, do yourself a favor and do so.

The hate and trolling in this thread is getting ridiculous though. I already know two people who have left this thread because of it.

#7456 5 years ago

I missed 1432 posts.
What the hell happened?

#7457 5 years ago

Are we talking Pinball ???
How about LE Munsters are shipping
Post unboxing pics !!!!
I could care less about a Frickin pillow

#7458 5 years ago

I have a tempurpedic bed and was thinking of getting this. I may just sell a pin and get a new sleep number bed with this addition tho.... so much money tho but im tired of my back killing me.

#7459 5 years ago

That looks pretty good DC! Never seen those from Sleep number. Will have to give it a shot.

The Mypillow didn't work for me Who Dey.

I've got to find some quality hotel pillows! Somebody said Costco has some good ones.

#7460 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Hate to go off topic but My Pillow is the real deal. It has literally changed my life and i swear by them. If you havent tried one, do yourself a favor and do so.
The hate and trolling in this thread is getting ridiculous though. I already know two people who have left this thread because of it.

A bed ? Or the topper and pillows? I need to do something bc my back is killing me most days. Sorry for the off topic stuff. I hope to have my munsters this week but who knows... the dam delay at stern really screwed me lol.

#7461 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

A bed ? Or the topper and pillows? I need to do something bc my back is killing me most days. Sorry for the off topic stuff. I hope to have my munsters this week but who knows... the dam delay at stern really screwed me lol.

If anybody had their LE's we'd be posting pics. Coming soon enough!

I'd try that topper first i think.

#7462 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

The pillow, i heard the topper is good also.

#7463 5 years ago

Thanks for the info guys I'm going shopping now ... but not for pins..lol

#7464 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You sure that you got the right one? Did you use the size chart? If someone said i will trade you a new pinball machine for that pillow but the catch is you can never have another Mypillow again if you make the trade, I wouldn’t do it. Thats how much i like mine. Im not only a Stern fanboy but im also a Mypillow fanboy!

#7465 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Thanks for the info guys I'm going shopping now ... but not for pins..lol

Get the mypillow premium and use their size chart so you know which one to buy.

#7466 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

There's more than one ? Lol... wonderful..I'm very indecisive . Gonna go do some research while waiting on the approaching winter storm

#7467 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

There's more than one ? Lol... wonderful..I'm very indecisive . Gonna go do some research while waiting on the approaching winter storm

Yes, theres a size chart on their website i believe. Answer those questions and get the right size and get the mypillow premium.

#7468 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yes, theres a size chart on their website i believe. Answer those questions and get the right size and get the mypillow premium.

Awesome thanks... I'm assuming premium is the best they offer

#7469 5 years ago

I want my munsters now lol. Sld be a code update soon

#7470 5 years ago

I completely agree with this. I have a mattress with a thick “comfort layer” on top. Got me so hot every summer I had to keep the A/C on 60! I’m serious. This dual temp product from sleep number is awesome!! They truly do cool like an a/c. and they heat in the winter. Now I keep the A/C at 70 in the summer at night and sleep very comfortable. Buy this.

#7471 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I completely agree with this. I have a mattress with a thick “comfort layer” on top. Got me so hot every summer I had to keep the A/C on 60! I’m serious. This dual temp product from sleep number is awesome!! They truly do cool like an a/c. and they heat in the winter. Now I keep the A/C at 70 in the summer at night and sleep very comfortable. Buy this.

That sounds nice...

#7472 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think i must have gotten the small crapper and i have a big head! My wife found em somewhere.

Pad and pillow

Further OT, DC, its a big night tomorrow, Carolina and Duke, tickets going for more that Super bowl prices!

#7473 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I don’t know. I have a mypillow and it sucks. No one in the house likes to use it. And that guys’ commercials drive me crazy. They are on every 20 minutes, Get a new shirt Mike.

#7474 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

That sounds nice...

It is awesome my friend. I’ll never sleep without one again.

#7475 5 years ago

Geez, all this bedding and pillow talk is making me sleeply. I'm off to bed now

#7476 5 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Geez, all this bedding and pillow talk is making me sleeply. I'm off to bed now

Better than code though lmao! Nice break.

#7477 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I don’t know. I have a mypillow and it sucks. No one in the house likes to use it. And that guys’ commercials drive me crazy. They are on every 20 minutes, Get a new shirt Mike.

They are like anything else, some people love them and some people hate them. Even the Munsters can't get 100% love!

#7478 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

They are like anything else, some people love them and some people hate them. Even the Munsters can't get 100% love!

True dat! Well at this point, I’m with you Who-Dey. I’m waiting on my LE and hope to love it. Think I will. I’ll give them a chance to get to at least 1.0 code before I pass judgment on that. But I’m going to have 4 pins when I’m done and I’d like some variety in how deep they are (hell I’d get more I’m a total addict at this point but no more room!). Already built my game room and was just getting one pin. Little did I know I would just go crazy over it. Cleared a whole second room upstairs just to put in more pins.

#7479 5 years ago

Go for it GamerRick, six is a good number of Pins to have in one's home collection, just two more to go !

Congrats on your LE, post photos when it arrives

#7480 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That looks pretty good DC! Never seen those from Sleep number. Will have to give it a shot.
I've got to find some quality hotel pillows! Somebody said Costco has some good ones.

My wife gave me one last year at the end of the summer. It really comes in handy when you wake up hot, but you can also run it throughout the night if needed. I usually turn it on when I wake up from being hot. I don't really need it in the winter, but for the spring through fall it is a nice luxury to help get better quality sleep. It breathes a subtle amount of air under you to move the warmth away. It has a three year guarantee and if a problem arises during the three years you call them and they will get it fixed.

One thing they do suggest is to use a thread count sheet that is not quite as dense so the air can go through the sheet a little better.

#7481 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Awesome thanks... I'm assuming premium is the best they offer

They may soon be offering a My Pillow LE !!

#7482 5 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Go for it GamerRick, six is a good number of Pins to have in one's home collection, just two more to go !
Congrats on your LE, post photos when it arrives

I thought you were going to bed! I definitely will. Lmao this was funny. Good night everybody.

#7483 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Bedjet is good for regulating temperature through the night (hot or cold) with mattresses that have memory foam. It doesn't work with Munsters, though.

#7484 5 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

I may wait then ...all depends on the upgrades and price...

#7485 5 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Iceman would be the first one in on that shit i guarantee it!

#7486 5 years ago

Since we're already off topic... Though this is kinda on topic!

#7487 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Since we're already off topic... Though this is kinda on topic!

That bird is smarter than a lot of people that i know.

#7488 5 years ago

OMG, I've seen a lot of off topic on Pinside, but never did I expect to open up the Munsters thread and see 2 pages of grown men talking about mattress's and pillows.

#7489 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

OMG, I've seen a lot of off topic on Pinside, but never did I expect to open up the Munsters thread and see 2 pages of grown men talking about mattress's and pillows.

What! Are you saying grown men can't do pillow talk? lol

#7490 5 years ago

That's why i love this place..... we spend 10k+ on a toy game and we can talk about bedding also.

#7492 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

That's why i love this place..... we spend 10k+ on a toy game and we can talk about bedding also.

Ok i have an idea. Lets talk about Lily Munster and bedding!

#7493 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Ok i have an idea. Lets talk about Lily Munster and bedding![quoted image]

She wld be welcome in mine anytime...

#7494 5 years ago

Ok had a few drinks tonight so just copy paste what i typed on Aussie forum.
Tried it yesterday it is fun, Code yes shallow, I think if you have a small collection maybe pass, but in a large collection would be a great addition. Played Deadpool along side it and liked both equally lent towards Munsters just on theme alone probs.
Ramp shots are great. Color, Lights, Artwork, LCD, Music, Flow all great. 3 of us played about 10 games between us and i think only 1 of us got Munster Madness once or Twice. I had only one game as was to busy talking shit to sales. I Understand Sterns logic it is an easier game to get kids in as for someone starting out in Pinball the games like Maiden maybe just to hard for newbs.
If you like ramps you will like this game. I do hope code improves though and the center scoop shot is my only bug on the game, It was to easy to hit really hard actually not to hit it again after it ejects from the scoop I actually had to let it bounce off the flipper as i had hit it like 10 times in a row, maybe just set up bad.

#7495 5 years ago

Damn after a few drinks that poster well i have to leave now

#7496 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Ok i have an idea. Lets talk about Lily Munster and bedding![quoted image]

Nice pillows!

#7497 5 years ago

Unboxed our 2nd Munsters LE

20190219_195847 (resized).jpg20190219_195847 (resized).jpg20190219_205144 (resized).jpg20190219_205144 (resized).jpg
#7498 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Unboxed our 2nd Munsters LE
[quoted image][quoted image]

The side rails and lock down bar do Not look like they match in your pic's.
Bummer
Magicchiz

#7499 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

do you plug it in?

#7500 5 years ago

A great pillow deserves to be seen. I’m worried Who-Dey is not properly showcasing his pillow when not in use. Given it’s importance, I am recommending he pull out the stops and buy the best. Providing inspiration with every look ...
DEF01FD0-ADA0-4E45-A275-2C3FF0F74F60 (resized).jpegDEF01FD0-ADA0-4E45-A275-2C3FF0F74F60 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 150 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-is-coming/page/150?hl=tmntrule999 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.