(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,184 posts
  • 660 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Puffdanny
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 146 of 164.
#7251 5 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

And the pinball queen is a kick-ass player too, right pinballaddicted ???

Hell yes. 2nd game in on a Munsters pro and she tried to blow it up! We love the game and cannot see what all the complaining is sbout.

20190209_125458 (resized).jpg20190209_125458 (resized).jpg
#7252 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Hell yes. 2nd game in on a Munsters pro and she tried to blow it up! We love the game and cannot see what all the complaining is sbout.
[quoted image]

Thats a good score for only her 2nd game lol. Play the hell out of it and give us your thoughts. Is that not one of the most beautiful pins that you have ever seen or what?

#7253 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Thats a good score for only her 2nd game lol. Play the hell out of it and give us your thoughts. Is that not one of the most beautiful pins that you have ever seen or what?

It is actually a long way from where we live, we had to make a trip out of the day just tp play it. We have to wait until we get ours to have a good go on it.

I love the look of the game. Playfield and cabinet are very nice. Shots are nice and the flip ramp is a very nice touch. I love the stainless ramps. I really like SW and GB. Both those games are awesome so I have plenty of faith in Dwight and coding on The Munsters.

I think the game is a winner. Beauty of this hobby is we all have different opinions.

#7254 5 years ago

It is actually a long way from where we live, we had to make a trip out of the day just tp play it. We have to wait until we get ours to have a good go on it.
I love the kook of the game. Playfield and cabinet are very nice. Shots are nice and the flip ramp is a very nice touch. I love the stainless ramps. I really like SW and GB. Both those games are awesome so I have plenty of faith in Dwight and coding on The Munsters.
I think the game is a winner. Beauty of this hobby is we all have different opinions.

I love it. Im going to go play it again in a few days if i can find the time on my long weekend.

#7255 5 years ago

Yes! This is correct! She definitely does not take much convincing. Most of the time a new game is her idea. Selling games is my idea.

Wow. Where do you get one of those?

Have to admit that mine is extremely tolerant and supportive given that she has absolutely no interest in the hobby. But suggesting I buy a new game?? Not in this lifetime.

On another note, just played Beatles and of course loved it. But I’m still not convinced I want to give up on Munsters Le just yet. Haven’t swapped for Beatles ATM - I’ll go and play Munsters again on the weekend.

#7256 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I love it. Im going to go play it again in a few days if i can find the time on my long weekend.

We are really looking forward to getting ours, I think still a couple of months away. I am doing my best not to think about it, as I am like you, wanting to play it more. Good sign.

#7257 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Have to admit that mine is extremely tolerant and supportive given that she has absolutely no interest in the hobby. But suggesting I buy a new game?? Not in this lifetime.
On another note, just played Beatles and of course loved it. But I’m still not convinced I want to give up on Munsters Le just yet. Haven’t swapped for Beatles ATM - I’ll go and play Munsters again on the weekend.

Dude a lot of people want you to give up on Munsters.

Good luck
✌️

#7258 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

On another note, just played Beatles and of course loved it. But I’m still not convinced I want to give up on Munsters Le just yet. Haven’t swapped for Beatles just yet - I’ll go and play Munsters again on the weekend.

I love my wife, we have known each other for many years before we got married. I am a lucky man!

I would not pass on your Munsters LE spot. We did that with BM66LE and IMDNLE and regretted it both times. Lucky for us some one we knew found us a NIB IMDNLE for a reasonable price and we bought it. Not so lucky with BM66LE. If you do not like Munsters LE I think you can sell it quite easily. Beatles is a good game IMHO but I think they will be available NIB for a while.

I have been patiently waiting for this pinball bubble to burst so we can buy some older BW games we have not had before (CV, SS, TOTAN) but it is just not happening in Australia or anywhere else around the world.

#7259 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Shit I've owned it and never noticed

I guess you never let the game go into attract mode.

#7260 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Here is what I don’t understand:
Many people have said that the code is shallow and that Stern was trying to entice “new” players into pinball.
I have no horse in this race (I think the game looks beautiful) but if they were really trying to entice new players into our hobby, I’m sure that The Munsters is NOT the way to go about it. My kids are 11 and 9 and could really give 2 shits about the Munsters. I think that we would be kidding ourselves to even potentially think that this game was made to attract “new” players.
It was simply a dream theme for many of us older guys! Lol. Check out all of the threads on what the next Stern pin should be. Movies that 95% of the staff I have working for me have no idea what they even are. I get that they (Stern, JJP, API) have to cater to where the money is, but I think to entice the younger crowd, themes have to really be taken into account; ones that speak to them.
I don’t want to see any Taylor Swift pins, or Fortnite pins, I just want to keep it real.
If you like Munsters, love the pin. If you don’t like it, move on. I love my Houdini, others hate it. I hated my METLE, others think it is amazing. That’s what makes this world a wonderful place....different tastes and opinions. It would be pretty mundane if we all liked the same things.
Now Stern.....just get better

Trying to attract ”new” or casual players has more to it than the theme.
It is about playability and not walking away from a game feeling like a complete idiot because you did not understand what to do or lost all 3 balls after 10 seconds. And in that department, I think Munsters shines like a star. Should hopefully do well on location.

#7261 5 years ago
Quoted from Bundy:

Trying to attract ”new” or casual players has more to it than the theme.
It is about playability and not walking away from a game feeling like a complete idiot because you did not understand what to do or lost all 3 balls after 10 seconds. And in that department, I think Munsters shines like a star. Should hopefully do well on location.

I hope it does shine....but from my perspective and experience, theme is everything.
I had a JP at my restaurant and EVERYONE stopped and looked at it; kids, women, old men, people loved to see the dinosaurs and it was a universal theme. People played it.
I had a LAH, Fire! at the restaurant as well (all games were there only one at a time) and people could have cared less. Didn’t even stop to look. The only games that ever got any love was the JP and SWDE. Simply because the theme pulled them in. Maybe it’s us crazy canucks, but unless the theme screams “look at me” or is universally known, people (at least in my restaurant) seem to steer clear.

#7262 5 years ago

Of cause theme helps to attract and draw people in in the first place but in order for people to continue pumping quarters there is more to it.

#7263 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Here is what I don’t understand:
Many people have said that the code is shallow and that Stern was trying to entice “new” players into pinball.
I have no horse in this race (I think the game looks beautiful) but if they were really trying to entice new players into our hobby, I’m sure that The Munsters is NOT the way to go about it. My kids are 11 and 9 and could really give 2 shits about the Munsters.

Here's what you don't understand: "New players" doesn't mean "kid players."

People with kids here are OBSESSED with the idea that Stern should base their business model around "attracting kids," which is an absolutely pointless exercise in 2019. Kids don't play pinball, kids don't buy pinball, kids don't go to bars, kids don't do much besides go to school and play with their tech.

You know who does go out to bars? 20 and 30 somethings. And a simple, "shallow" game like Munsters with a retro theme is a perfectly valid way to get "new players" like them into pinball.

#7264 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Here's what you don't understand: "New players" doesn't mean "young players."
People with kids here are OBSESSED with the idea that Stern should base their business model around "attracting kids," which is an absolutely pointless exercise in 2019. Kids don't play pinball, kids don't buy pinball, kids don't go to bars, kids don't do much besides go to school and play with their tech.
You know who does go out to bars? 20 and 30 somethings. And a simple, "shallow" game like Munsters with a retro theme is a perfectly valid way to get "new players" like them into pinball.

Well I do understand where the money is and who has it.... but what I worry about is the future and longevity of this hobby. If us pinheads don't submerse our kids and encourage playing, how is a non-pinhead going to get their kids involved. Eventually we will all get old too. You might think that it doesn't matter if our hobby succeeds for future generations because we had our fun, but I genuinely want this to go on well beyond me. Where I live there may be 3 places that are bars that have pinballs in them? Trust me, they don't get played. Too many people are there to socialize, mingle and watch a game on television. They aren't out standing at a game and being anti-social. Believe me, I get questioned whether this hobby is full of nerds (stereotyping included), but we don't have to live up to that hype. Rarely are the pins on location here played or even taken care of. Our pins are located more at places like Springz and ZapZone...places that cater to kids. Guess what, Munsters ins't calling them over. Shit, even our Chuck E. Cheese lost their pins because they didn't get played.
You are right, too many kids play with their tech. That is sad on a whole other neglectful parental level. It is way too easy to hand a kid an iPad rather than parent. Family interaction is a dynamic that is unfortunately being immaturely phased out in our society. So sure, I encourage a pinball company to make a machine that caters to the younger crowd. I am not saying that EVERY game has to be for them, but something to at least peak their interest.

#7265 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Well I do understand where the money is and who has it.... but what I worry about is the future and longevity of this hobby. If us pinheads don't submerse our kids and encourage playing, how is a non-pinhead going to get their kids involved..

I don't think we need to worry about it. Pinball has changed radically from what it was when WE were kids and our parents were kids. It's not FOR kids any more. That's just how it is. And it's been that way for 20 years. The 90s were the last gasp of arcade culture for kids. And for the same time period, people have been declaring pinball dead, yet it refuses to die and is in fact stronger now than any time since early in the Clinton years.

There's always a new generation of pinball fans. because kids grow up, and want to get out of the house and drink, and some of them will embrace pinball because it's awesome.

THAT'S where pinball gets discovered now, for the most part. And pinball is thriving on the current model of middle-aged people buying games for their homes and youngish people going out and playing it at bars and barcades.

So that's where Stern and the industry should/are focusing their efforts. And in 2019, it's clearly the winning strategy.

It would be a huge mistake for them to cater to actual children now. That's simply not going to work.

That's just my take on it. Today's kids are tomorrow's young adults and that's where pinball is today.

#7266 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Here's what you don't understand: "New players" doesn't mean "young players."

If that’s true, why use an obscure theme from 1964 to attract 20-30 somethings? Shit their parents barely remember The Munsters.

#7267 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

If that’s true, why use an obscure theme from 1964 to attract 20-30 somethings? Shit their parents barely remember The Munsters.

If what's true?

Our pop culture is pretty much entirely based upon nostalgia now. It doesn't matter if people are too young to actually be nostalgic about something anymore; How many of the people who went to see Bohemian Rhapsody were even alive when Queen was on the charts?

Go watch a Youtube video of ANYTHING that's 20-40 years old. Half the comments are from people saying "I wish I were alive back then!"

#7268 5 years ago

I see value in targetting all ages with pinball. kids tell their parents they want a pinball machine when they play them, 20/30 somethings buy them when they play them in bars with their friends and older folks buy them as their is strong nostalgia from their past. Target them all and that's what Stern does.

btw you'd be surprised how many parents remember munsters. I talked with my extended family members at dinner the other night and most are in their 40s 50s and all of them remember the munsters.

Quoted from Guinnesstime:

#7269 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

But I’m still not convinced I want to give up on Munsters Le just yet. Haven’t swapped for Beatles ATM - I’ll go and play Munsters again on the weekend.

Stick with me Cooked
I'm still keeping MunLE
We can both complain together if the code doesn't change for the better

#7270 5 years ago

CrazyLevi makes an excellent point. I think parents want "kid compatible themes" so their kids will enjoy the same hobbies they do. I would suggest these parents have forgotten what it's like to be a kid - no matter what your parents aren't cool. A Fortnite pinball isn't going to un-glue them from their screen.

As Guinness Time suggests the target should be 20-30 somethings because they're the ones spending time in places pinball is found.

I can't imagine millenials give a f**k about Munsters. Heck even Gen X like of us only remember the re-runs from the 80s not the original run (nostalgia FOR nostalgia) Which I think is beyond lame, I'm not nostalgic for my mom taking us to 50s style diners in the 80s. It's also why I think BTTF is a super dated theme and why the movie should be remade.

Pinside rags on Dialed In and it's "stupid phone theme" (even though they use phones to type the complaints about phones) but at least Pat was attempting to make a connection with youth. Misguided, sure, because it's not their phones they love it's the connections and dopamine hits they get from it. But still, he tried.

A companies best bet is to find a theme that crosses generations. I'm still shocked Stern didn't make a new Jurassic World. But we also need to remember millenials aren't buying houses or even TVs so the idea of them hauling a 300lb thing into their tiny apartment in the trendy part of town is still a bit of a stretch.

#7271 5 years ago

If people want a child theme based pinball machine, Frozen II is coming. You may pop your eardrums with a giant silver needle after the billionth refrain of “Let it Go” but most parents are now immune from over exposure. If you want to capture and bring a large audience of young woman to pinball, no other theme right now would do better on that demographic, imo. Toy Story is coming, but if they want to hit a lot of boxes at once, the theme I think must cross both adult and child demographics to work. Munsters crosses a triple demographic, my parents (70+), myself (50+), and my children (30+). It is no wonder Stern built it.

#7272 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

If people want a child theme based pinball machine, Frozen II is coming. You may pop your eardrums with a giant silver needle after the billionth refrain of “Let it Go” but most parents are now immune from over exposure. .

Pretty much the same as my IMDN...as long as you can turn the music down it may be passable.

#7273 5 years ago

I would kill for a Kidz Bop 39 machine

Screenshot_2019-02-14-12-52-33-1 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-02-14-12-52-33-1 (resized).png
#7274 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Pretty much the same as my IMDN...as long as you can turn the music down it may be passable.

If they made it, Off. Period. Not just a little down, not slightly muted, but all the effin’ way off on Frozen and “Let if Blow”. I, fortunately, like IMDN cranked because I do like the music, not all of it, but 3 of the included tunes are favorites.

The Munsters theme is so ear worm worthy, you find yourself humming it hours after playing it.

#7275 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

If people want a child theme based pinball machine, Frozen II is coming. You may pop your eardrums with a giant silver needle after the billionth refrain of “Let it Go” but most parents are now immune from over exposure. If you want to capture and bring a large audience of young woman to pinball, no other theme right now would do better on that demographic, imo. Toy Story is coming, but if they want to hit a lot of boxes at once, the theme I think must cross both adult and child demographics to work. Munsters crosses a triple demographic, my parents (70+), myself (50+), and my children (30+). It is no wonder Stern built it.

Got that right about the triple demographic. Just think of the same possibility if 'The Three Stoges' Pin was brought to market. Just think of the endless possibilities to load that game up with toys, video snippets, and theme. I'D BE A CUSTOMER FOR SURE!

#7276 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Got that right about reaching 3 demographics. Just think about applying this same demographic potential with a 'Three Stooges' Pin. The possibilities for the playfield, toys, artwork, video, and audio would be great. Not sure about the music aspect, but I think everything else about it could be killer if done right. I'd buy one

#7277 5 years ago

As long as Curly Joe or Shemp were not on it..... Curly only!
The Stooges theme music and “ Pop Goes the Weasel “could get old quick. Great theme though !

#7278 5 years ago

I really like SW and GB. Both those games are awesome so I have plenty of faith in Dwight and coding on The Munsters.

not sure evbd will think same as you about having these 3 words connected in a same sentence : GB+faith+coding

but OK, let's keep hope...

#7279 5 years ago

I wish some company would just pop the zit of a 3 Stooges pin already so it could bomb and allow us to move on.

#7280 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I wish some company would just pop the zit of a 3 Stooges pin already so it could bomb and allow us to move on.

LOL. I call Laurel and Hardy pin next! With a wooden soldier bash toy!

#7281 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

As long as Curly Joe or Shemp were not on it..... Curly only!

I think Shemp was almost as funny as Curly was. Yes, that's Broderick (10-4!,10-4!) Crawford playing the Chubbie.

img20190214_12445578 (resized).jpgimg20190214_12445578 (resized).jpg
#7282 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

The Munsters theme is so ear worm worthy, you find yourself humming it hours after playing it.

Ha that's how GOT was

#7283 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You want it, you need it, my half-assed Munsters review!
Layout is a good twist on a fairly standard format, with great loop pass orbits and I dig the Dragula shot. No clunk. I like the rising spot dino on the ramp, fun to whack. The loud, lurching Herman doll is kind of underwhelming.
The animations, sound, and music are really good. Serves the theme well.
Game all around looks really nice.
Code: As it sits this has to be the shallowest game since Iron Man. Depth junkies aren't gonna like this one as it currently stands. Really reminds me of a 90s williams game (more so than Iron Man). On my better games I've gotten Munster Madness twice. I know it's a lazy comparison but the software really does remind of of Monster Bash.
As simple as it is the game doesn't do a great job of telling you want to do...I still haven't figured out why I should press the zap button, and the jackpot cancel thing I'm not sure if I like or not. It's all about pumping up the jackpots, instead of cashing them in. Cashing things in is fun, not cashing things in isn't so I'm kind of iffy about this whole thing. It is a lot of fun to finally bring in a 40 million jackpot.
I'm having fun with it, but in the end code will make or break this one. If it stays more or less the same I think this is one for beginners/guests/friends rather than hardcore players/collectors.
I don't know how this became a Beatles vs. Munsters thread but after playing a bit of both I'd certainly rather have a Munsters.

I'd like to add a bit since I've put another dozen games in on it.

You know what's fun?

Scoring big points!

You knows what's not fun?

Not scoring big points!

Munsters is bugging me a bit because the entire game bases itself on the principle of choosing to not score points in the hope of scoring more points later. It's inherently not fun.

I've heard this compared to say Jackbot or Batman66, but that's way off. There's plenty of other chances to score big points in those games that don't rely on "delayed gratification. And, you aren't flying blind in those games - you know what the jackpot value is and weigh whether or not you should accept or delay. Munsters is a lot of guesswork.

Perhaps this could be addressed in a future code rev. The Super Jackpot in Munsters is the only way currently to really score huge points and I think the way it's being handled is inherently not fun.

#7284 5 years ago

Yeah that's nothing like Jackbot at all.

#7285 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'd like to add a bit since I've put another dozen games in on it.
You know what's fun?
Scoring big points!
You knows what's not fun?
Not scoring big points!
Munsters is bugging me a bit because the entire game bases itself on the principle of choosing to not score points in the hope of scoring more points later. It's inherently not fun.
I've heard this compared to say Jackbot or Batman66, but that's way off. There's plenty of other chances to score big points in those games that don't rely on "delayed gratification. And, you aren't flying blind in those games - you know what the jackpot value is and weigh whether or not you should accept or delay. Munsters is a lot of guesswork.
Perhaps this could be addressed in a future code rev. The Super Jackpot in Munsters is the only way currently to really score huge points and I think the way it's being handled is inherently not fun.

"Not as fun as Jack*Bot" is not very fun.

#7286 5 years ago

The Munsters with green Convolux by Freddy's Pinball Paradise

15tlg. Set of blue fluorescent protector plastics for The Munsters.

http://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/index.php?f=3&q=convolux%206706&lang=e&lnge=1

img_119806b_xl.jpgimg_119806b_xl.jpgimg_119807b_xl.jpgimg_119807b_xl.jpgimg_119808b_xl.jpgimg_119808b_xl.jpgimg_119809b_xl.jpgimg_119809b_xl.jpgimg_119810b_xl.jpgimg_119810b_xl.jpgimg_119811b_xl.jpgimg_119811b_xl.jpgimg_119812b_xl.jpgimg_119812b_xl.jpgimg_119813b_xl.jpgimg_119813b_xl.jpgimg_119814b_xl.jpgimg_119814b_xl.jpgimg_119816b_xl.jpgimg_119816b_xl.jpgimg_119817b_xl.jpgimg_119817b_xl.jpgimg_119818b_xl.jpgimg_119818b_xl.jpgimg_119819b_xl.jpgimg_119819b_xl.jpgimg_119820b_xl.jpgimg_119820b_xl.jpgimg_119821b_xl.jpgimg_119821b_xl.jpgimg_119822b_xl.jpgimg_119822b_xl.jpgimg_119823b_xl.jpgimg_119823b_xl.jpgimg_119824b_xl.jpgimg_119824b_xl.jpgimg_119825b_xl.jpgimg_119825b_xl.jpgimg_119826b_xl.jpgimg_119826b_xl.jpgimg_119827b_xl.jpgimg_119827b_xl.jpgimg_119828b_xl.jpgimg_119828b_xl.jpg
#7287 5 years ago
Quoted from pinball-freddy:

http://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/index.php?f=3&q=convolux%206706&lang=e&lnge=1[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Over 20 photos of this mod? Meh. 3 (max) would have sufficed.

#7288 5 years ago

Those don't look like blue protectors to me...

#7289 5 years ago

Perhaps showing all colors not just the green? Is this only for pro? If not why stipulate?

#7290 5 years ago

also it doesnt look well.

#7291 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

also it doesnt look well.

I'm not a huge fan of this on the Pro, but on the B/W Premium, the pop of green might be pretty nice.

#7292 5 years ago

Ideal I think they should have been a few mm wider to protect the plastics.

#7293 5 years ago

There is a problem in this pinball :

- the game has been done around the aim to collect jackpot and to win it when you want especially with a 6x bonus. 1st problem : you must be lucky to put the ball behind the dragula hole to collect all the jackpots.

- when you do that, you win around 50 millions... ok. And you are happy...
2nd problem : to do that you play boring modes... spot is awful, not fun, very risky to loose the ball. Grandpa, raven, herman are based on the ramps and loops and very risky...

3rd problem : why played boring and risky modes rather than focus munster madness. I Dont really played the modes (i dont take any risk and i only wait munster madness).
If you do that, you can do 600 millions with 6x and hurry up....

So dont play the modes ! And in this case the pinball is really bad.

2 weeks that i play the pinball. At the beginning it was fun but now.... and dwight said that the code is 95% finished ? Okkkkk.

#7294 5 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

There is a problem in this pinball :
- the game has been done around the aim to collect jackpot and to win it when you want especially with a 6x bonus. 1st problem : you must be lucky to put the ball behind the dragula hole to collect all the jackpots.
- when you do that, you win around 50 millions... ok. And you are happy...
2nd problem : to do that you play boring modes... spot is awful, not fun, very risky to loose the ball. Grandpa, raven, herman are based on the ramps and loops and very risky...
3rd problem : why played boring and risky modes rather than focus munster madness. I Dont really played the modes (i dont take any risk and i only wait munster madness).
If you do that, you can do 600 millions with 6x and hurry up....
So dont play the modes ! And in this case the pinball is really bad.
2 weeks that i play the pinball. At the beginning it was fun but now.... and dwight said that the code is 95% finished ? Okkkkk.

Yeah I'm coming to the same conclusion too.

Why play out the modes...and ESPECIALLY why hit the kitty shot before you have a ton of jackpots set up?

Makes no sense.

Just let kitty blink and blink again and don't risk going into ball three with no mulitpliers lit.

It's almost as if this game is overengineered to not be fun.

#7295 5 years ago

http://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/index.php?f=3&q=convolux%206706&lang=e&lnge=1[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Does Pinside not have a policy about sellers flooding threads with their products? Aren't they supposed to start a new thread?

#7296 5 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Does Pinside not have a policy about sellers flooding threads with their products? Aren't they supposed to start a new thread?

Personally I don't mind it.
It may allow us to see something we would otherwise miss in a separate thread.

#7297 5 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

It may allow us to see something we would otherwise miss in a separate thread.

Yep, can't miss the entire goddamn page of pictures here

#7298 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah I'm coming to the same conclusion too.
Why play out the modes...and ESPECIALLY why hit the kitty shot before you have a ton of jackpots set up?
Makes no sense.
Just let kitty blink and blink again and don't risk going into ball three with no mulitpliers lit.
It's almost as if this game is overengineered to not be fun.

Watch the JD stream and you’ll understand how to play it from the dude that blew it up

Big points doesn’t equal big fun

Now if you are driven by that sort of thing then quit whining and play better

No excuses

#7299 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yep, can't miss the entire goddamn page of pictures here

At least it was a single post.

#7300 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

At least it was a single post.

Touche`

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 146 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-is-coming/page/146?hl=mcbpalisade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.