(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,184 posts
  • 660 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Puffdanny
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 164.
#7201 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I need to be talked down off the ledge....Ive got a deposit on an LE and I’m seriously thinking of bailing and buying Beatles Gold instead.

Yeah that's an issue for sure. I went to a place to play both of these games last weekend, and Beatles was broken, and they DIDN'T EVEN HAVE Munsters!
So there you have it.

Or if you need some REAL encouragement you can click this

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-is-coming?tu=who-dey

#7202 5 years ago
Quoted from GGBGROUP:

Did anyone notice that the Munsters has a series of B&W animations and instructions on the LED screen that shows how to start a game, launch the ball and use the flippers? Did any prior game have this 'intro-to-pinball' sequence?

I wish they would have had fun with this, and made a werewolf hand, and maybe a Frankenstein type hand on that intro.

#7203 5 years ago

@tranquilize: I think the ball save can be turned in in Settings.
If so, I’m not sure why they don’t activate one out in the wild. Even if it’s a shorter ball save time.
On my Addams, there’s no ball save option at all I believe. Mind you, it’s not an overly challenging pin.

#7204 5 years ago

^ I don't see how Beatles could hold anyone's interest for more than a week. I played one recently. A few games was enough.

#7205 5 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

Woa... woa... you don't have one or a deposit on one . Your shi-ing me right.
With all the trash talking you do. I thought for sure you had one...

No Sir sure don't but i went and played one as soon as it came out. I am getting one though so its not trash talk at all. Life has thrown some road blocks my way lately and my pinball fund is low but i should have one in a month or two. Sorry im not rich, just an average Joe.

#7206 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I need to be talked down off the ledge....Ive got a deposit on an LE and I’m seriously thinking of bailing and buying Beatles Gold instead. In fact today I’m going to my distributors to play Beatles and decide.
Unlike some of the complaints, I love the look of this game - it’s pure Borg. I love the Le package. I like lower playfields. The whole game draws you in.
For me it’s purely code related. I know a game can improve with code, but listening to interviews and comments, this one sounds more or less complete - any changes will be mostly cosmetic.
I think I’ll just sit it out and wait for the premium to decide if the game has changed enough. I’m not a big fan of the black and white compared to the LE package but could live with it.
But then I can’t believe I’m considering a Beatles over this. I’m complaining about the simplicity of Munsters code, yet Beatles seems even more simple.

If you're going into Beatles Gold pricing territory why not spend a little bit more and get a JJP POTC standard. that game blows both of these out of the water! And i actually enjoy Beatles and Munsters.

#7207 5 years ago

Haha. If you keep believing it will make it real.

#7208 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

If you're going into Beatles Gold pricing territory why not spend a little bit more and get a JJP POTC standard. that game blows both of these out of the water! And i actually enjoy Beatles and Munsters.

Yeh, Ive been thinking that also. Or I could just wait for what’s next.

#7209 5 years ago

I need to be talked down off the ledge....Ive got a deposit on an LE and I’m seriously thinking of bailing and buying Beatles Gold instead. In fact today I’m going to my distributors to play Beatles and decide.

For what it's worth, I played a Beatles Gold at my distributors showroom just prior to bagging my Munsters. I played it for about 45 minutes, or long enough to get a decent read on it, I wasn't impressed. A little to retro in some ways and boring play. Suggest you play both before making a purchase.

#7210 5 years ago

You want it, you need it, my half-assed Munsters review!

Layout is a good twist on a fairly standard format, with great loop pass orbits and I dig the Dragula shot. No clunk. I like the rising spot dino on the ramp, fun to whack. The loud, lurching Herman doll is kind of underwhelming.

The animations, sound, and music are really good. Serves the theme well.

Game all around looks really nice.

Code: As it sits this has to be the shallowest game since Iron Man. Depth junkies aren't gonna like this one as it currently stands. Really reminds me of a 90s williams game (more so than Iron Man). On my better games I've gotten Munster Madness twice. I know it's a lazy comparison but the software really does remind of of Monster Bash.

As simple as it is the game doesn't do a great job of telling you want to do...I still haven't figured out why I should press the zap button, and the jackpot cancel thing I'm not sure if I like or not. It's all about pumping up the jackpots, instead of cashing them in. Cashing things in is fun, not cashing things in isn't so I'm kind of iffy about this whole thing. It is a lot of fun to finally bring in a 40 million jackpot.

I'm having fun with it, but in the end code will make or break this one. If it stays more or less the same I think this is one for beginners/guests/friends rather than hardcore players/collectors.

I don't know how this became a Beatles vs. Munsters thread but after playing a bit of both I'd certainly rather have a Munsters.

#7211 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Unlike some of the complaints, I love the look of this game - it’s pure Borg. I love the Le package. I like lower playfields. The whole game draws you in.
For me it’s purely code related. I know a game can improve with code, but listening to interviews and comments, this one sounds more or less complete - any changes will be mostly cosmetic.
I think I’ll just sit it out and wait for the premium to decide if the game has changed enough. I’m not a big fan of the black and white compared to the LE package but could live with it.
But then I can’t believe I’m considering a Beatles over this. I’m complaining about the simplicity of Munsters code, yet Beatles seems even more simple.

Get a Pro instead? Then if you don't like it sell it. Don't understand the logic of buying an LE when you're on the fence about whether to buy it at all.

#7212 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Tough to offer any advice as I wouldn't consider buying either of those games before a lot of others. But, since you have a decently sized collection I think either would be good. If I had to choose, I'd probably go with The Beatles for variety.

#7213 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You want it, you need it, my half-assed Munsters review!
Layout is a good twist on a fairly standard format, with great loop pass orbits and I dig the Dragula shot. No clunk. I like the rising spot dino on the ramp, fun to whack. The loud, lurching Herman doll is kind of underwhelming.
The animations, sound, and music are really good. Serves the theme well.
Game all around looks really nice.
Code: As it sits this has to be the shallowest game since Iron Man. Depth junkies aren't gonna like this one as it currently stands. Really reminds me of a 90s williams game (more so than Iron Man). On my better games I've gotten Munster Madness twice. I know it's a lazy comparison but the software really does remind of of Monster Bash.
As simple as it is the game doesn't do a great job of telling you want to do...I still haven't figured out why I should press the zap button, and the jackpot cancel thing I'm not sure if I like or not. It's all about pumping up the jackpots, instead of cashing them in. Cashing things in is fun, not cashing things in isn't so I'm kind of iffy about this whole thing. It is a lot of fun to finally bring in a 40 million jackpot.
I'm having fun with it, but in the end code will make or break this one. If it stays more or less the same I think this is one for beginners/guests/friends rather than hardcore players/collectors.
I don't know how this became a Beatles vs. Munsters thread but after playing a bit of both I'd certainly rather have a Munsters.

I finally realized, when you push zap button it increases a meter on the screen that says zap
It small and at the very bottom of the screen, still haven’t powered it to max so haven’t seen what it does

#7214 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Haha. If you keep believing it will make it real.

It doesn't have to be made “real” for me because Munsters is fun (in my worthless opinion) and just happens to be @who-dey’s dream theme. I actually like all of his positivity, it seems like more and more these hype threads do nothing but tear a title down more than hype it up, and his unbridled enthusiasm has been a bright spot amongst the gloom and doom posts of dimples, craters, node boards, shallow code, cracking decals, water damage, production delays, parts scams, and manufacturerer implosions. Sometimes, when you are on the wrong end of a 4 or 5 month wait for a machine to be delivered, you just want to hear somebody, somewhere is actually having some real fun.

#7215 5 years ago

For what its worth, I think the Pro is the best bang 4 the buck. I was originally going to hold out for the Premium, but after watching game play videos posted by Dead Flip (Jack D.), and knowing his thoughts on all 3 versions, I went Pro and not looking back. Unless U just gotta have the lower playfield and B&W art, save a few $$ and go Pro.

#7216 5 years ago

Oh, and for those who haven't played the game that much or haven't bothered with the Zap button/feature you need to start using it, It is addictive. The way it works is each time you hit one of the four standup targets in front of the ramps the Zap button will flash to collect a Zap. When you load 5 Zaps you are set up to receive Zap jackpots on certain shots, read Dwight's game rules, or Tilt Forum also has a good description as well.

When you score a jackpot that is qualified for a Zap jackpot it scores higher, plus the user interface screen has a cool lightening bolt graphic and audio as well. Getting Zapped is a good thing and adds to the risk/reward part of the game when you have to hit that zap button during multiball play.

#7217 5 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Oh, and for those who haven't played the game that much or haven't bothered with the Zap button/feature you need to start using it, It is addictive. The way it works is each time you hit one of the four standup targets in front of the ramps the Zap button will flash to collect a Zap. When you load 5 Zaps you are set up to receive Zap jackpots on certain shots, read Dwight's game rules, or Tilt Forum also has a good description as well.
When you score a jackpot that is qualified for a Zap jackpot it scores higher, plus the user interface screen has a cool lightening bolt graphic and audio as well. Getting Zapped is a good thing and adds to the risk/reward part of the game when you have to hit that zap button during multiball play.

Using a lockdown bar button for weird scoring shit is my least favorite trend in pinball ever. It's always convoluted and confusing, and most people who walk up to a game think it's the start button.

#7218 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Using a lockdown bar button for weird scoring shit is my least favorite trend in pinball ever. It's always convoluted and confusing, and most people who walk up to a game think it's the start button.

Seriously. Please stop it.

Something like ACDC? Fine.

Something like Pirates? Not fine.

Most the shit in between? Also sucks.

Boom button on DP I'm ok with. Cause it's a boom button. Also it's pretty simple, makes sense, not timed. The whole "flipper button or zap button?!" conundrum sucks donkey butt. It doesn't add drama it adds stupidity.

#7219 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

It doesn't have to be made “real” for me because Munsters is fun (in my worthless opinion) and just happens to be who-dey’s dream theme. I actually like all of his positivity, it seems like more and more these hype threads do nothing but tear a title down more than hype it up, and his unbridled enthusiasm has been a bright spot amongst the gloom and doom posts of dimples, craters, node boards, shallow code, cracking decals, water damage, production delays, parts scams, and manufacturerer implosions. Sometimes, when you are on the wrong end of a 4 or 5 month wait for a machine to be delivered, you just want to hear somebody, somewhere is actually having some real fun.

Thanks Bubblehead! If i was as bitter about pinball as some people are on here i would definitely not be in this hobby. Ive done a lot of things in my life and owning my own pinball machines is probably the funnest hobby ive ever had. This hobby truly excites me and i love it. I hope it never makes me as negative as it does some people on here.

Im actually very high stress and half pissed and grumpy alot also. If it wasnt for pinball id be the biggest asshole in the world probably.

#7220 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Yea im confused also ....i like playing both but there's more to munsters and more to the the code. Also munsters is a lot cheaper .... at least for us.

#7221 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Seriously. Please stop it.
Something like ACDC? Fine.
Something like Pirates? Not fine.
Most the shit in between? Also sucks.

The only thing I use it for in AC/DC (besides firing the cannon) is to add-a-ball in multiball...or I just slap it till it runs out when I'm draining my 3rd ball.

Hobbit I use it to pick the skill shot I want, or slap it when it's purple for points.

#7222 5 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Dialed inn is a good game, this is a Munsters thread. I don’t see how we go from sterns 5800.00 pro to jjp 9000.00+ it’s not apples to apples.

It is apples to apples. Dialed In LE is $9k and Munsters LE is also $9k too! One table is packed with goodies, the other, not even close.

#7223 5 years ago

Another button is fine, because it's not that hard for me to understand. It might be for people off the street, but I don't know why I'd care what they think.

#7224 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

This is a crazy hobby. You secure your spot to get a LE. You are prepared to spend $13.5K on a machine that you have never seen or played in person. You wait for reviews and opinions from a forum (you never really know what is true or not) to make your decision if you buy or not. What is the absolute worst that can happen if you get the game? You hate it so you sell it almost straight away and drop $1K or at worst $2K.

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe the guys doing all the shit stirring are not on the list for a LE and to get one they need some one to drop off the list and take their spot? Have you ever stopped to think that maybe they are shit stirring just because they can?

There is no wrong decision in pinball. I think that you cannot go wrong with either game. Look at the bashing The Beatles has copped, and now you are thinking about buying one. I am sure that you will probably end up with both. Good Luck!

#7225 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I need to be talked down off the ledge....Ive got a deposit on an LE and I’m seriously thinking of bailing and buying Beatles Gold instead. In fact today I’m going to my distributors to play Beatles and decide

You don’t *have* to buy anything.

Once you step off the hype train, it’s quite fun to watch it from a distance.

If you have to spend some money, a good scenario would be Munsters Pro PLUS a good 77-85 SS game, which would give you the same buzz as Beatles but be a hell of a lot cheaper. Ramp the old game up and make it as fast as hell. Good times for all!

We played Beatles in LA last month - fun enough but we both got to the end after 2 games. That’s not gonna hold up long term if you’re a half decent player.

Haven’t played Munsters so can’t comment there ...

rd

#7226 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

No Sir sure don't but i went and played one as soon as it came out. I am getting one though so its not trash talk at all. Life has thrown some road blocks my way lately and my pinball fund is low but i should have one in a month or two. Sorry im not rich, just an average Joe.

Just Bustin your pinball's . I have no doubt you'll get one... and well hear all about it!... again !
Enjoy bro.

#7227 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

We played Beatles in LA last month - fun enough but we both got to the end after 2 games. That’s not gonna hold up long term if you’re a half decent player.

It's a funny thought. People have old games for ages. Sea witch included. Beatles is sea witch code + a lot more.
So is the only thing that would keep it from 'holding up' the price an availability of the machine? I get that for the same price you can buy a lot of older games in various conditions....but should it have an impact of how much fun you have while playing the game once you have bought it?

#7228 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

^ I don't see how Beatles could hold anyone's interest for more than a week. I played one recently. A few games was enough.

Totally agree.

#7229 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

You don’t *have* to buy anything.
Once you step off the hype train, it’s quite fun to watch it from a distance.
If you have to spend some money, a good scenario would be Munsters Pro PLUS a good 77-85 SS game, which would give you the same buzz as Beatles but be a hell of a lot cheaper. Ramp the old game up and make it as fast as hell. Good times for all!
Haven’t played Munsters so can’t comment there ...
rd

100% truth there.

I think I'm jumping off the LE hype train after this anyway. I hate stuffing around the distributor and taking an LE spot that others are queueing up to buy. I can pick up a premium at any time if it turns out to be a winner.

Speaking of solid states, I think Ive got your old Pharoah here - and yes, I could have bought a Munsters Pro and 2 Pharaoahs for the same price as a Munsters LE.

#7230 5 years ago

dude get the game
You could sell it you can hardly get one now.i could go get almost any other LE new in box
This thing hasn’t even been out for a month?
It’s the best “looking” pin in a long time for sure and if the code doesn’t develop enough for you then sell
If it does,well then you will have an amazing game

The guys I know personally that have played only the pro are great players say the game is rad
The brain is in its infancy
Dwight is the man he will work on it
Just my opinion bro!
They say look at GB
I say look at Star Wars
I had that thing out the gate,felt shitty about it cause it was hard and guys were ripping it,got impatient now I wish I had it
Can you imagine what the guys buying Gaurdians felt like now look at the game it’s pretty good and this isn’t that
If you buy one of these remakes it’s just a lateral move and sure those JJP machines are nice but the themes they have going not great IMO
Get back off that ledge

#7231 5 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

Just Bustin your pinball's . I have no doubt you'll get one... and well hear all about it!... again !
Enjoy bro.

Damn right your going to and im gonna get shitfaced and post a bunch of pictures and tell everyone that Munsters is the best pinball machine ever made!!!

Lol nah not really. Its not the best game ever but i like it quite a bit and im crazy about the theme. I do have games already in my collection that are better for sure though and i know that. There is also a small possibility that i could even choose a MBR SE over Munsters but i will own a Munsters one day no matter what even if i chose the MBR. Im leaning toward Munsters first though right now.

#7232 5 years ago

And I totally agree with the above sentiment about guys bashing a game but would pick up the LE on the secondary market in a heart beat
A lot of these guys don’t ever buy NIB games they just meet someone on the side of the highway six months later and get one with a bunch of mods on it and save 1500 bucks
You could end up with one of the games ever just wait and see

#7233 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

It is apples to apples. Dialed In LE is $9k and Munsters LE is also $9k too! One table is packed with goodies, the other, not even close.

I don’t think anyone has played an Le, I don’t think they built them yet so we won’t know that for a while. This is still a Munsters hype thread, not a jjp thread.like I said DILE is a good game.

#7234 5 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

I don’t think anyone has played an Le, I don’t think they built them yet so we won’t know that for a while. This is still a Munsters hype thread, not a jjp thread.like I said DILE is a good game.

I think the LE's are in transit to peoples homes right now arent they?

#7235 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think the LE's are in transit to peoples homes right now arent they?

Has anyone played the LE, I would be interested to hear how the gameplay is.

#7236 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Might be packed with goodies but it sucks. Hard to put a price on how much a game sucks.

So weve got $9k for Dialed In that I know sucks vs $9k Munsters LE that might or might not suck.

#7237 5 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Go onto 'Deadflip' youtube channel. Jack D. Plays it at CES in Vegas. That might give you a little insight.

#7238 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Might be packed with goodies but it sucks. Hard to put a price on how much a game sucks.
So weve got $9k for Dialed In that I know sucks vs $9k Munsters LE that might or might not suck.

Yeah that's a no brainer. Go with your gut Cooked. Keep the LE and fuggetaboutit!

#7239 5 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Here you go buddy, about 5 hours worth!

#7240 5 years ago

Thanks for reposting the LE gameplay . Can’t wait for mine.

#7241 5 years ago

What happened to just enjoying pinball and having fun just playing ? To many people are focused on current code, future code and how it will.end up. I get this to a point bc of the cost of these toys but if you love the layout, toys theme , art and lighting then I'm sure u will enjoy this pin overall. If you don't then you sld be able to sell it with out taking to big of hit ... what other toy or hobbie is that forgiving.... ?none that i know of and you get to enjoy pinball in the meantime.

#7242 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

What happened to just enjoying pinball and having fun just playing ? To many people are focused on current code, future code and how it will.end up. I get this to a point bc of the cost of these toys but if you love the layout, toys theme , art and lighting then I'm sure u will enjoy this pin overall. If you don't then you sld be able to sell it with out taking to big of hit ... what other toy or hobbie is that forgiving.... ?none that i know of and you get to enjoy pinball in the meantime.

Great point about resale values...try reselling furniture! Painful depreciation.

I think stressing out about code completeness is unfortunately a side-effect of the "new normal" where time-to-market has become king. Many of us can remember the good old days of LOTR/TSPP...Stern games that shipped with very complete code (I'm sure there are others during that time period).

My Munsters Pro ships out tomorrow If the code/updates don't work for me, someone will get a NOB at a nice price...it's all good.

#7243 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

What is the absolute worst that can happen if you get the game? You hate it so you sell it almost straight away and drop $1K or at worst $2K

Some of you guys have way deeper pockets than I do.

#7244 5 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Or we have significant others we would like to stay married to... either way the money doesn’t flow like being rich and single, thats for sure.

#7245 5 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Pinballaddicted's wife likes pinball as much or more than he does so its easy for him to convince the Mrs. that he needs a new pinball machine.

#7246 5 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

Thanks for reposting the LE gameplay . Can’t wait for mine.

You're welcome Banker and here is a really good tutorial that you may be interested in on the Premium model, which if course is the same as the LE you are getting. Enjoy!

#7247 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Pinballaddicted's wife likes pinball as much or more than he does so its easy for him to convince the Mrs. that he needs a new pinball machine.

And the pinball queen is a kick-ass player too, right pinballaddicted ???

#7248 5 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

It is not about that at all. We have no where to play games on site. If we want a game we have to buy it. We have been in the hobby a long time and my wife and I love it.

#7249 5 years ago

Here is what I don’t understand:
Many people have said that the code is shallow and that Stern was trying to entice “new” players into pinball.
I have no horse in this race (I think the game looks beautiful) but if they were really trying to entice new players into our hobby, I’m sure that The Munsters is NOT the way to go about it. My kids are 11 and 9 and could really give 2 shits about the Munsters. I think that we would be kidding ourselves to even potentially think that this game was made to attract “new” players.
It was simply a dream theme for many of us older guys! Lol. Check out all of the threads on what the next Stern pin should be. Movies that 95% of the staff I have working for me have no idea what they even are. I get that they (Stern, JJP, API) have to cater to where the money is, but I think to entice the younger crowd, themes have to really be taken into account; ones that speak to them.
I don’t want to see any Taylor Swift pins, or Fortnite pins, I just want to keep it real.
If you like Munsters, love the pin. If you don’t like it, move on. I love my Houdini, others hate it. I hated my METLE, others think it is amazing. That’s what makes this world a wonderful place....different tastes and opinions. It would be pretty mundane if we all liked the same things.
Now Stern.....just get better

#7250 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yes! This is correct! She definitely does not take much convincing. Most of the time a new game is her idea. Selling games is my idea.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-is-coming/page/145?hl=marvello and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.