(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,184 posts
  • 660 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Puffdanny
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 164.
#7001 5 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

I just hope nothing was just dried off and put back into machines... Better check your machines for water marks...

Exactly what I was thinking too

#7002 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Exactly what I was thinking too

That would be pretty cheesy of Stern, considering insurance will compensate them for the damaged units.

#7003 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Believe he has a mble on order so one or the other is probably enough in a smaller collection imo... they are very similar imo but i can allready tell I'm gonna like munsters pro more than mb ...especially for much much cheaper .

So Bigd you like Munsters better than MB so far right? Any particular reasons why?

#7004 5 years ago

Played Munsters Pro today for the first time. Good/decent game but will not end up in my collection.

#7005 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I'm pretty sure its GNR in march... place your bets

Let’s bet a case of beer! Wonka for the win

#7006 5 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

I just hope nothing was just dried off and put back into machines... Better check your machines for water marks...

Yeah, something like that could lead to the cabinets coming apart. Again.

#7007 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Is the Paul Lynde impersonator the alien from American Dad?

Seth MacFarlane plays Roger on American Dad.

#7008 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Theme or what?

I'm impartial to the theme. To keep it short, the game is a complete snoozer to me. No magic at all. I went over to the mbr le and had a smile on my face the entire time playing it. Super special game. It's just not for me.

#7009 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

So Bigd you like Munsters better than MB so far right? Any particular reasons why?

Munsters was more difficult for one reason, better animations and sound, better light shows(compared to original mb), .more strategy to ganeplay/code. Mb is a fun pin no doubt (for its time), but there's just so much more to newer pins imo. Tons of clips and callouts on newer stuff and just so much more you can do with programming these days compared to the 90s.

#7010 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

so much more you can do with programming these days compared to the 90s.

IF it's taken advantage of...

#7011 5 years ago
Quoted from xplorer:

they needed the time to replace the huuuuge Lily Target with drop targets

If only...

What's weird is the DRAGULA one is the uglier of the two, but in actual gameplay, I'm actually not super-offended by it because it just gets the launch ready. LILY, on the other hand, is inexcusable since it's one of the characters you're supposed to collect, but it happens super fast from random ball hits so there's zero skill involved. Hate it. Of the two, it should DEFINITELY been at least 4 stand-up targets, and on the PREM/LE 4 drop targets.

#7012 5 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

IF it's taken advantage of...

True but almost all newer pins have more to them than 90s stuff bc of the limitations at the time. There's much more to a dam game then the code depth.... and munsters does it very well imo.

#7013 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Mb is a fun pin no doubt (for its time), but there's just so much more to newer pins imo. Tons of clips and callouts on newer stuff

Quoted from bigd1979:

True but almost all newer pins have more to them than 90s stuff bc of the limitations at the time. There's much more to a dam game then the code depth.... and munsters does it very well imo.

New pins have more code and big displays, but less actual features that interact with the ball (in most cases). Look at MB, when you battle Dracula you are literally physically battling and defeating him, not virtually battling him on a screen. Big LCD screens are nice but honestly if I want to watch animations on a screen I would be playing video games on a 60” 4K TV.
Gravity + things that interact with a pinball = Fun! Watching clips on an LCD not so much for me.

#7014 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

New pins have more code and big displays, but but less actual features that interact with the ball (in most cases). Look at MB, when you battle Dracula you are literally physically battling and defeating him, not virtually battling him on a screen. Big LCD screens are nice but honestly if I want to watch animations on a screen I would be playing video games on a 60” 4K TV.
Gravity + things that interact with a pinball = Fun! Watching clips on an LCD not so much for me.

Its the total package that most newer games have that make them.super fun. Like i said 90s pins are my favorite overall but the newer stern pins are just plain fun and hold up.better in a smallish collection(due to more content , strategy and code) better than 90s pins imo. Not to mention a nib pin for little over 5k to your door.

#7015 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Theme or what?

Dude let it go. do you really want to stir that pot again. as to whats wrong with it.read the last 30 pages. He's trying to be be nice.
not everone likes every game . We know you love it that's great. enjoy it .
I like it and will play it on location when I see it .

#7016 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Its the total package that most newer games have that make them.super fun. Like i said 90s pins are my favorite overall but the newer stern pins are just plain fun and hold up.better in a smallish collection(due to more content , strategy and code) better than 90s pins imo. Not to mention a nib pin for little over 5k to your door.

To me, it’s a balance. Take tz, for example. Power pf, gum ball, drop diverter, 4 flippers, all balanced with great modes and the camera. The monkey wrench with huge payload is the porcelain powerball with its multiball. To me, this is the perfect balance of features and code depth. It’s also has refined adjustments for setting difficulty.

Although I won’t be playing Munsters until later next week, it appears to be lacking in both code and features for a 2019 game. I’m sure it will be fun to play, but I can’t see it being close to one of the all-time greats. To be fair to stern, TZ was guaranteed to sell a massive number of units.

#7017 5 years ago

Just curious, but what interactive toys are there on Monster Bash? There’s Drac on a track. What else? (That interacts with the ball, not a figurine?)

#7018 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Just curious, but what interactive toys are there on Monster Bash? There’s Drac on a track. What else? (That interacts with the ball, not a figurine?)

Frank flip is pretty interactive I’d say.

#7019 5 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

To me, it’s a balance. Take tz, for example. Power pf, gum ball, drop diverter, 4 flippers, all balanced with great modes and the camera. The monkey wrench with huge payload is the porcelain powerball with its multiball. To me, this is the perfect balance of features and code depth. It’s also has refined adjustments for setting difficulty.
Although I won’t be playing Munsters until later next week, it appears to be lacking in both code and features for a 2019 game. I’m sure it will be fun to play, but I can’t see it being close to one of the all-time greats. To be fair to stern, TZ was guaranteed to sell a massive number of units.

Yea tz is one my favorites and by far the best 90s pin imo... stern will never b close to tz lol.

#7020 5 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Frank flip is pretty interactive I’d say.

Frankenstein & Phantom flip although not a playfield toy it interacts with the ball, it’s a very cool feature!

#7021 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Frankenstein & Phantom flip although not a playfield toy it interacts with the ball, it’s a very cool feature!

Those are just software though?

#7022 5 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

Dude let it go. do you really want to stir that pot again. as to whats wrong with it.read the last 30 pages. He's trying to be be nice.
not everone likes every game . We know you love it that's great. enjoy it .
I like it and will play it on location when I see it .

What are you talking about??? I ask delt what he didnt like about the game.....just a simple question. If anyone needs to let something go it is you sounds like. Im not stirring any pot, if delt doesn’t like Munsters im ok with that, i just wondered why. Please stay out of other peoples conversations. Delt is a grown man i think he can answer for himself.

#7023 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

What are you talking about??? I ask delt what he didnt like about the game.....just a simple question. If anyone needs to let something go it is you sounds like. Im not stirring any pot, if delt doesn’t like Munsters im ok with that, i just wondered why. Please stay out of other peoples conversations. Delt is a grown man i think he can answer for himself.

you asked him twice. and someone asked me a question and your buddy Iceman answered for me, and told me to "shove it, that's not how it works around here".you have a short memory. you cant have it both ways bro.
post 6812

#7024 5 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

you asked him twice. and someone asked me a question and your buddy Iceman answered for me, and told me to "shove it, that's not how it works around here".you have a short memory. you cant have it both ways bro.
post 6812

I ask him what he thought about the game and he said “not for me” and i said what didnt you like, “theme or what?” Iceman is not my puppet so i dont control what he says, although i can certainly understand why he would respond to you like that. My question to you is why are you even in a thread of a game that you dont like? Thats pretty stupid if you ask me.

#7025 5 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

post 6812

Woah woah Tcip, slow down, I don't think i told you to "shove it"!

I don't really care about what anybody thinks. Some people came into this Munsters thread trolling this pin and singing the praises and greatness of POTC. If you love it, great, the theme BLOWS for me and most people but it looks like a lot of fun to play. Wouldn't want to own it.

If people want to dish out the BS then they have to be able to take it. No right or wrong.

Bring on the hate, I don't care. I will deliver some of my own opinion right back. It's all good though.

#7026 5 years ago

Fellas fellas fellas - all is good. Who-dey and I talk about pins and I'm sure he just wanted some more detail. Tony-c (who makes an unbelievable jjp pirates shooter) is correct in that I didn't want to bad mouth this game too much in my analysis (as this is the hype thread although I always tell it straight) and iceman - well I don't know him too well but anybody that sells an AFMrLE for the price he did is A-OK in my book.

Bottom line these folks are all pinside regulars and I'm always interested to hear their opinions which is why I mentioned mine here as well. All good.

#7027 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

This is correct unfortunately.... i heard 100 or so units got messed up. Good thing is stern is well..good at getting pins out so only few weeks delay. Any other company it wld of really really put them behind

We’re these 100 units pros or LEs?

#7028 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I didn't want to bad mouth this game too much in my analysis (as this is the club thread although I always tell it straight) and iceman - well I don't know him too well but anybody that sells an AFMrLE for the price he did is A-OK in my book.
Bottom line these folks are all pinside regulars and I'm always interested to hear their opinions which is why I mentioned mine here as well. All good.

Pretty sure the 1313 Mockingbird thread is the Munsters club thread. This is the hype thread that existed long before the game.

#7029 5 years ago

Corrected.... Thanks

#7030 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Fellas fellas fellas - all is good. Who-dey and I talk about pins and I'm sure he just wanted some more detail. Tony-c (who makes an unbelievable jjp pirates shooter) is correct in that I didn't want to bad mouth this game too much in my analysis (as this is the hype thread although I always tell it straight) and iceman - well I don't know him too well but anybody that sells an AFMrLE for the price he did is A-OK in my book.

Its all good and its even ok if you say that the Munsters sucks, i can respect that if that is your thoughts of the game and its a hands on review. The only people that bother me is the ones that keep coming back in here and saying it sucks 50 times. There are lots of games that i dont like but i don't go to their threads and dog the game over and over and over.

Thats only a couple of people that im talking about by the way and c clip isnt even one of them, neither is Vireland. When Vireland talks he knows what hes talking about usually, althoughi disagree with him about Munsters but thats ok also.

#7031 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

This is the hype thread that existed long before the game.

Hype is timeless.

#7032 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

We’re these 100 units pros or LEs?

Believe it was pros.. which y mine got pushed back . They are only supposed to be running le now but have a line of pros still on (as u cld c in video other day) so they can get out the first allotment of pros. This is why the le are running a few weeks behind from my understanding.

#7033 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Its all good and its even ok if you say that the Munsters sucks, i can respect that if that is your thoughts of the game and its a hands on review. The only people that bother me is the ones that keep coming back in here and saying it sucks 50 times. There are lots of games that i dont like but i don't go to their threads and dog the game over and over and over.
Thats only a couple of people that im talking about by the way and c clip isnt even one of them, neither is Vireland. When Vireland talks he knows what hes talking about usually, althoughi disagree with him about Munsters but thats ok also.

Its crazy to me as no pin really sucks ... some are better than others but all pinball is good and anytime a new one is made its great for our small hobby and a win for everyone. Its all really a matter of taste/opinion anyhow as everyone likes different things. There are many many highly regarded pins that i just don't enjoy or click with for one reason or another but they don't suck. We sld really just be happy we have so many choices now bc this hobby was basically dead for 10 years. We all cld just be fighting over 90s pins and mediocre stern pins lol. Also what other hobby can you get most of your money back after u play it for a while? Anyhow i hope my munsters gets here next week as i really enjoy playing it... if not i have one 5 min away to get my fix till then

#7034 5 years ago

Played PRO in Sydney this afternoon, it was "ok". Just felt a little empty.

Of course, as half expected the game basically scored LILY for me before I knew it, on that big bar target, a few shots had Herman done, and before I knew it I had 4 of 5 "tasks" lit. And I ain't the greatest player these days.

Needs a LOT more in regards to gameplay.

Most shots felt nice, familiar of course, loops were fast, clean Marilyn shots returned quickly, left ramp not as easy as it looks.

Game looks good, light show is decent albeit I think a little "overdone" with a zillion lights flashing a zillion times. Munsters clips are just fantastic.

Doubt I will be buying (Premium that I had in mind ) if current form remains. Its definitely not rubbish but it isn't thrilling either.

I'm sure others will enjoy its gameplay.

Side note....played Deadpool after Munsters, drop targets, cool crazy layout/shots, interactive with LCD action etc..... completely different experience between the 2 games.

#7035 5 years ago
Quoted from Bundy:

Played Munsters Pro today for the first time.

I was supposed to try "Munsters" for the 1st time this week and got bullied by my girlfriend because we’re on vacation and look what I found while in Greece...

...that’s called "Pinball Karma", she had to be there and I had just 100 Pinballs for me for 2 hours ...

4A7A2AF2-A5EC-4FDD-8BD7-AFEFC57B9032 (resized).jpeg4A7A2AF2-A5EC-4FDD-8BD7-AFEFC57B9032 (resized).jpeg636A4F97-E6CB-4174-99C4-9EFAE3A0C2E7 (resized).jpeg636A4F97-E6CB-4174-99C4-9EFAE3A0C2E7 (resized).jpegA5E173B7-5148-4553-B416-08D8A7538065 (resized).jpegA5E173B7-5148-4553-B416-08D8A7538065 (resized).jpegC6B3E724-F354-48F4-A872-F289EC438AAF (resized).jpegC6B3E724-F354-48F4-A872-F289EC438AAF (resized).jpeg
#7036 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Some people came into this Munsters thread trolling this pin and singing the praises and greatness of POTC.

lol
too funny right there.

#7037 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The only people that bother me is the ones that keep coming back in here and saying it sucks 50 times. There are lots of games that i dont like but i don't go to their threads and dog the game over and over and over.

Get over it!
It's peoples opinion, everyone has one.

#7038 5 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

...and look what I found while in Greece...

i know this face... right the same as when we were a little boy, the morning after Santa came...

#7039 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

There’s Drac on a track...

reading this, impossible to not think about Mick on a stick...

#7040 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Not sure who the hype man is but it is super loaded in my opinion.

I wouldn't call The Munsters super loaded compared to some modern pins but more features don't necessarily equal more fun . I like the Munsters theme and it looks alot of fun and it's hard to beat the art package on the pro

#7042 5 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I wouldn't call The Munsters super loaded compared to some modern pins but more features don't necessarily equal more fun . I like the Munsters theme and it looks alot of fun and it's hard to beat the art package on the pro

Super loaded for a pro compared to the Premium is what i meant. The only thing missing at all is the lower playfield which im pretty sure that i dont want anyway. I do love the black and white art package though that the premium offers. I think the pro is a good value in this game here though.

#7043 5 years ago

Played the PRO pinball Paradise in Melbourne late Saturday night - Thanks

My thoughts after seeing and playing The Munsters in the flesh

Art: The art package on the game show's alot more detail than what you get to see in pictures.
Very clean looking and the colours they used blend very well.
A+

Theme: Could you find a better theme than Munsters? Very hard to beat, tho I still want to see what Stern could do with Jaw's!
Munsters is a fantastic pinball theme for the family, Everyone should ge a laugh from Munsters clips,and quotes. The Munsters Clips are fantastic and keeps the opposition player entertained. True classic.
A

Sounds and Lighting: The quirky sounds like the left ramp stairs climbing up, but then twinkle back down if ball does not reach the top,vintage pop bumpers,Grandpas quotes all were fantastic.
Lighting effect was really well done, could use some spotlights as others have said for the middle of the Pro's playfield, looked kinda dim. Then the flashers kicked in and the lighting went to epic.
B+

Gameplay: No real cheap drains, tho I did have a 2 from the left ramp which did not make the top, only to roll down to the right outlane.
both ramps had great flow, from memory I had a 10 or shot 12 combo.
Orbits left and right felt very smooth and easy to hit.
Kitty: wasn't that hard of a shot and you could get your 3x and 6x quite easily.
Herman: Hermans interactive jitter up and down was not really even noticed during gameplay, He was a little too easy, he could be shot from both left and right flippers.
Lily: was way way too easy, needed those 4 drop targets (missed opportunity stern)
there is really no need to shoot for Lily, as while in normal game play the ball will end up completing the bank for you.
Grandpa: same as Lily, no need to hit the 4 standup targets, just normal gameplay while hitting other shots will complete it for you.
Dragula: has a clunky feeling when you hit it, but if you get a power shot thru the gate, the ball ends up going thru to the orbit and doesn't drop back down to the dragula switch. (this happened approx 3 times) So you make a great shot, but you are not rewarded. owell that's pinball.
Spot: was actually great to hit, I liked the idea to hit the right ramp to raise spot then left ramp to smack him. (Needed more of this type of style in the code)
Raven: just shoot the left ramp 3 times to complete Raven, nothing exciting other than multiball.
B

I consider myself as an average player
Played 6 games in total and that was enough for me to already get Grand champion on location. (1.2 Million) Ball saves were turned off, 3 balls per game.

Was it fun: Yes it was fun!
Is it worth the $13,650? - Hell no.
Munsters might be for you, As there is a game made for everyone.
Lasting appeal just isn't there for me, far to easy and repetitive!
The Code just need's more! (but after listening to Dwight and Jborg, this is what they wanted Munsters to be)
Felt shattered as i really really wanted to keep my Munsters LE!!!!

As a Very good friend of mine keeps telling me - It's just another pinball!
This time he was right.

Added over 5 years ago:

Edit: Played 6 games in total and that was enough for me to already get Grand champion on location. (1.2 Billion) Ball saves were turned off, 3 balls per game.

#7044 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Super loaded for a pro compared to the Premium is what i meant. The only thing missing at all is the lower playfield which im pretty sure that i dont want anyway. I do love the black and white art package though that the premium offers. I think the pro is a good value in this game here though.

Personally I'm not a fan of the lower Playfield but I think it is good you have an option if you want it or not and I also think the artwork is so well done it be a shame not to have the colour but each to their own

#7045 5 years ago

Minsters pro is pretty stripped down, but the LCD and art kind of make up for this and/or deflect from what's really there.

Really a lot of people buy Stern's because they love theme, and code is usually so much better than it used to be.

And there is no competition for Stern at the pro price point.

But, there is nothing new or innovative on this game. But Stern don't really need to increase BOM when they are selling like hot cakes!

#7046 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Minsters pro is pretty stripped down, but the LCD and art kind of make up for this and/or deflect from what's really there.
Really a lot of people buy Stern's because they love theme, and code is usually so much better than it used to be.
And there is no competition for Stern at the pro price point.
But, there is nothing new or innovative on this game. But Stern don't really need to increase BOM when they are selling like hot cakes!

I dont really feel that its stripped down at all but i am disapointed that they didnt put in 2 banks of drop targets instead of the long bar targets. That would have set this game over the top....what a shame.

#7047 5 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Played the PRO Pinball Paradise in Melbourne .

It's cool going up the " secret " passage behind the bookcase .

IMG20170629180836 (resized).jpgIMG20170629180836 (resized).jpgIMG20170629180848 (resized).jpgIMG20170629180848 (resized).jpg
#7048 5 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It's cool going up the " secret " passage behind the bookcase .
[quoted image][quoted image]

Hahahah

I haven't been there before, first time.
Was playing on Munsters and during the game, someone opened the door from the other side.
I was playing and thinking wft lol

I ended playing more games upstairs, he has a nice selection.

#7049 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Its crazy to me as no pin really sucks ...

Are you sure?Are you sure?

#7050 5 years ago

Cheer gone wrong.gifCheer gone wrong.gif

Cheerleader fail..gifCheerleader fail..gif

Cheerleadinf fail...gifCheerleadinf fail...gif
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 210.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-is-coming/page/141 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.