(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,184 posts
  • 660 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Puffdanny
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 164.
#6401 5 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Sorry, but that's just a dumb argument. People are paying outrageous prices for old, beat B/W games with shallow code. They are so in demand, CGC is making good money selling remakes of games with shallow code like AFM and MB. Stern had zero problems moving every single Beatles at a fat premium price. Obviously the market is not driven by so called deep games. Look at how slow JJP is getting out their deep games and how much do they cost? Games are fun not because of the coil count or number of lines of code. Games are fun because of how everything is designed as a whole. Not everyone wants a game that needs a 200 page instruction book to play and modes you will never see. Lyman is not going to work on every single game and Stern is not selling a nib for $3500. That's just ridiculous. It's obvious Stern designed Munsters to be an easier game with easier goals a lot like MB. Calling that inexcusable is even more ridiculous.

What your saying is dumber than dumb and makes little to no sense. Re-read what I said. You’re misquoting it Gary. Lol

#6402 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Its awesome and you love it but theres not enough there.

Correct - not enough there!

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Dwight needs to step up to the plate and make it great rule wise.

Not going to happen. Dwight already said that it's almost complete, bugs and adjustment to scoring will be about all that will now come.
(I hope I'm wrong) but I have no confidence in Dwight changing his mind.

Look at GB, Now trying to say that their was never meant to be "Are You God" in the game.
But it's printed on the Instruction sheet and displayed in the Display setting!

#6403 5 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

I really should have said that there’s not enough code there for “some people”. Some people like deep code in a game and others like me aren’t as worried about how deep the code is. This game is super fun and its beautiful. There’s honestly nothing to dislike at all. If you dont like your game when you get it i am going to be amazed.

#6404 5 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Not going to happen. Dwight already said that it's almost complete, bugs and adjustment to scoring will be about all that will now come.
(I hope I'm wrong) but I have no confidence in Dwight changing his mind.
Look at GB, Now trying to say that their was never meant to be "Are You God" in the game.
But it's printed on the Instruction sheet and displayed in the Display setting!

They just added midnight madness and a secret mania mode plus lots other stuff in the last 2 updates... so never say never lol

#6405 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

What your saying is dumber than dumb and makes little to no sense. Re-read what I said. You’re misquoting it Gary. Lol

Gary? Uh, ok. How did I misquote you when I just quoted your entire post? You said "shallow code is for lazy or rushed programmers in 2019" and then "shallow gameplay is inexcusable". Is that a misquote? If I am Gary Stern than yeah, I would be insulted by that. I don't have to run a pinball company to know that the ultimate way to know whether a pin is designed well is sales. I don't plan on buying one but sounds like it is selling extremely well.

#6406 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Munsters is like a fun size candy bar. Its awesome and you love it but theres not enough there. The theme rocks! Borg made it great design wise and Franchi make it great art wise, now Dwight needs to step up to the plate and make it great rule wise.

What candy bar? Who-Dat

#6407 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Total side discussion, but why are TOTAN's rules viewed as average? I really like the flow of the gameplay and rules, and consequently never really dig the "in your face" style of really everything regarding AFM. Is a lot of that due to JPOP hate?
As far as Munsters, and any new pin, it always seems like the willingness, or lack thereof, to invest so much cash, creates an immediate reaction of do or die, so that seems to skew people's views to black or white. Understandable, but the shades of gray always get lost in such arguments.

I've owned JPop's 3 "hits" (CV/TOM/TOTAN) and have no hate for JPop! Love his "sneaky locks"

For me, TOTAN's rules were just "meh"...not enough variety (Genie bashing and "shoot for the golden symbols"). Wizard mode was easy to reach and not that interesting. Loved CV's wizard mode.

I understand some folks adore TOTAN (and I respect that), but for me, none of JPop's games were keepers. Not because they weren't cool/innovative (love the boom balloon pop up in CV, they just got boring. From a gameplay perspective, CV is my favorite JPop game.

#6408 5 years ago

Pinballs.com has an LE for sale.. Ask for Mike!! I have gone with a Pro..

#6409 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

The guys complaining about the code have never played the game themselves. Great to hear you like it!

Eh no. I played it. The code sucks. But it’s partly related to the fact there is barely anything to hit and that sucks too. Ramp shots are smooth and tastey but there just isn’t enough in this game for me. Dragula shot gets to be a drag after a few games also. I’d actually take Star Wars over this. Playing IMDN and Deadpool in Stockholm tonight and the difference in those games compared to munsters is simply massive.

On artwork, in my view of the game is a turd then it having epic artwork is almost ironic. GOTG probably points that out.

#6410 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Playing IMDN and Deadpool in Stockholm tonight and the difference in those games compared to munsters is simply massive.

Come on now Neil! I love ya buddy but Munsters is way more fun than Deadpool is!

#6411 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Eh no. I played it. The code sucks. But it’s partly related to the fact there is barely anything to hit and that sucks too. Ramp shots are smooth and tastey but there just isn’t enough in this game for me. Dragula shot gets to be a drag after a few games also. I’d actually take Star Wars over this. Playing IMDN and Deadpool in Stockholm tonight and the difference in those games compared to munsters is simply massive.
On artwork, in my view of the game is a turd then it having epic artwork is almost ironic. GOTG probably points that out.

Nothing to hit.... it has more/same than many pins in your collection? Very confused why you keep mentioning this? Its a fan layout with 2 ramps, 2 bash toys , scoop, l/r orbit, left lane/kickout , magnet that holds ball, pop bumpers, 5 targets and 2 monobars. What else would you like?

#6412 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

What candy bar? Who-Dat

Well DUH.....Almond Joy, what did you think i was talking about?

#6413 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Come on now Neil! I love ya buddy but Munsters is way more fun than Deadpool is!

I like playing deadpool pro but man its kinda clunky in some areas.

#6414 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I dont know if it will be the total package for everyone because no game is, but its a damn fine package i can tell you that much! Heck if i wasn’t getting company tonight i would drive back down to Cincinnati tonight and play it some more because i love it!

Agreed - no game needs to be the total package. Instead - every good game MUST offer something distinctive or something new or something that makes you go Wow! Since this revelation came to me in the Munsters thread, can anybody tell me what one thing that makes Munsters Pro unique and worthy of a place in my collection?

#6415 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Agreed - no game needs to be the total package. Instead - every good game MUST offer something distinctive or something new or something that makes you go Wow! Since this revelation came to me in the Munsters thread, can anybody tell me what one thing that makes Munsters Pro unique and worthy of a place in my collection?

For me the #1 reason i want Munsters is because of the theme. #2 the game is just gorgeous. #3 it shoots good and its fun to play. It also has really fun animations and the music is fun. Its just one big fun experience. Its hard to explain but man its just a lot of fun and i want one bad.

#6416 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I've owned JPop's 3 "hits" (CV/TOM/TOTAN) and have no hate for JPop! Love his "sneaky locks"
For me, TOTAN's rules were just "meh"...not enough variety (Genie bashing and "shoot for the golden symbols"). Wizard mode was easy to reach and not that interesting. Loved CV's wizard mode.
I understand some folks adore TOTAN (and I respect that), but for me, none of JPop's games were keepers. Not because they weren't cool/innovative (love the boom balloon pop up in CV, they just got boring. From a gameplay perspective, CV is my favorite JPop game.

Thanks to everyone that replied! I always appreciate different viewpoints, and ideally those viewpoints help me to see or understand different aspects of games that I hadn't understood prior!

So out of the games you own/owned, which hold up ruleset wise, and aesthetically, in ways that make them keepers?

#6417 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

You have your “cheerleaders” who love the theme

Bro-do you even cheer.jpgBro-do you even cheer.jpgCheer.jpgCheer.jpg
#6418 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

For me the #1 reason i want Munsters is because of the theme. #2 the game is just gorgeous. #3 it shoots good and its fun to play. It also has really fun animations and the music is fun. Its just one big fun experience. Its hard to explain but man its just a lot of fun and i want one bad.

Yeah, yeah, yeah ... but is it FUN?!!!

#6419 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Yeah, yeah, yeah ... but is it FUN?!!!

Fun enough to make me buy one.

#6420 5 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

I can't imagine seeing my mother playing pinball. That would be hilarious.

My mother plays all the time!

She's got a beatles platinum on the way!

#6421 5 years ago

—>What are people hearing on actual LE delivery dates?

#6422 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

My guy says 3 weeks I will have it but weather could make it longer

#6423 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

They will be shipping starting the end of next week all the way thru February...

#6424 5 years ago
Quoted from circuscinema:

I’m in the Musters Club now. Just got my Munsters Pro.
We are setting the Game up now.
I have read that the angel Stern will have us 6.5 angel.
What angel of the game are you all preferred.
It’s not my first NIB pinball game, but I was wounding about what you all do when you get a NIB Pinball game home...
Best Regards Ylva
[quoted image]

Congrats on your new machine !!!

Cool picture for us to see your homeland and delivery truck !!! Car guy and mechanic here. Get it put together 6.5 on the angle to start with,sure-why not,give it a try that way !!………..also get it set up with a level on the playfield.....not on the glass,and level it flat/even-left to right-horizontally-
Got any spray n wipe wax over there......just a couple quick sprays and wipe off the middle of playfield with a cotton rag or microfiber cloth,clean and wipe off the new pinballs you install-update the code if possible-grab a couple brews and start flippin !!

Eagle One (resized).jpgEagle One (resized).jpg
#6425 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Wow. I did not realise that you had played the game and did not like it. I appreciate the honesty.

Did you buy one?

I am still looking forward to having a go.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#6426 5 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Cool picture for us to see your homeland and delivery truck !!! Car guy and mechanic here. Get it put together 6.5 on the angle to start with,sure-why not,give it a try that way !!………..also get it set up with a level on the playfield.....not on the glass,and level it flat/even-left to right-horizontally-
Got any spray n wipe wax over there......just a couple quick sprays and wipe off the middle of playfield with a cotton rag or microfiber cloth,clean and wipe off the new pinballs you install-update the code if possible-grab a couple brews and start flippin !![quoted image]

All good info but i dont think i would use that spray wax on the playfield though.

#6427 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

They just added midnight madness and a secret mania mode plus lots other stuff in the last 2 updates... so never say never lol

if you call that an update, your easily pleased.

#6428 5 years ago

Having played it a bunch now, I can call 100% BS on the statement that the reason there's so much laugh track (non-stop almost) is because they couldn't separate it from the original TV show footage. It's very clear when playing that the VAST majority of the laughing is sound effects triggered by hitting things. It's a massive over-use of the same handful of sound effects - laughter of various types mostly, but also things like slide whistles, etc. It's like someone discovered hollywood edge audience sound effects for the first time and went BANANAS. So, the implementation SUCKS and it is a Stern-created problem. SURPRISE!

HOWEVER that gives me hope since there are millions of sounds effects out there, and likely thousands that would be suitable for this Munsters pin. With some care and good direction, the nauseating over-use (not exaggerating, it's BAD!) of laugh track in this CAN be fixed fairly easily.

#6429 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Having played it a bunch now, I can call 100% BS on the statement that the reason there's so much laugh track (non-stop almost) is because they couldn't separate it from the original TV show footage. It's very clear when playing that the VAST majority of the laughing is sound effects triggered by hitting things. It's a massive over-use of the same handful of sound effects - laughter of various types mostly, but also things like slide whistles, etc. It's like someone discovered hollywood edge audience sound effects for the first time and went BANANAS. So, the implementation SUCKS and it is a Stern-created problem. SURPRISE!
HOWEVER that gives me hope since there are millions of sounds effects out there, and likely thousands that would be suitable for this Munsters pin. With some care and good direction the nauseating over-use (not exaggerating, it's BAD!) of laugh track in this CAN be fixed fairly easily.

This is telling me also that the awful "boiiiing" when Herman is hit, is actually in the game, isn't it.......?

#6430 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

This is telling me also that the awful "boiiiing" when Herman is hit, is actually in the game, isn't it.......?

I wasn't really paying attention to that one, but that's likely it. Why not just have various Herman grunts/groans/impact sounds with the occasional (and I mean VERY occasional, like once or twice per GAME) one-liner? The series has tons to choose from.

#6431 5 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Gary? Uh, ok. How did I misquote you when I just quoted your entire post? You said "shallow code is for lazy or rushed programmers in 2019" and then "shallow gameplay is inexcusable". Is that a misquote? If I am Gary Stern than yeah, I would be insulted by that. I don't have to run a pinball company to know that the ultimate way to know whether a pin is designed well is sales. I don't plan on buying one but sounds like it is selling extremely well.

Fair enough.

#6432 5 years ago

It's pretty easy to boil down..

Look at a game like TWD... brutal play and complex rules as to why/when things happen. The casual to middle of the pack have no idea what is going on and the game gets a general 'meh' from a large portion of the population. But player players love it. The difference between mediocre

A game like munsters is simple and easy to get to the 'satisfying' rewards. It's pretty... the theme is relatively accessible as well. So it will be appealing to a WIDER audience than TWD was... even if TWD is a "better' game.

Point being... what defines "good" or "best" depends on what you are trying to achieve or what you value. Not everyone values the same things, or to the same degree.

It's why games like Theatre of Magic still demand a premium vs other games that are significantly "better" games in terms of rules, strategy, toys, sound, etc.

TL : DR - "Different Strokes for Different Folks"

#6433 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

It's pretty easy to boil down..
Look at a game like TWD... brutal play and complex rules as to why/when things happen. The casual to middle of the pack have no idea what is going on and the game gets a general 'meh' from a large portion of the population. But player players love it. The difference between mediocre
A game like munsters is simple and easy to get to the 'satisfying' rewards. It's pretty... the theme is relatively accessible as well. So it will be appealing to a WIDER audience than TWD was... even if TWD is a "better' game.
Point being... what defines "good" or "best" depends on what you are trying to achieve or what you value. Not everyone values the same things, or to the same degree.
It's why games like Theatre of Magic still demand a premium vs other games that are significantly "better" games in terms of rules, strategy, toys, sound, etc.
TL : DR - "Different Strokes for Different Folks"

Great post. Same is true for Beatles...a game almost universally rejected by Pinside. Great looking, simple rules, accessible theme for oldsters. Yes, more richly priced than Munsters.

There has always been a tension between pins focused on public play vs home use. Having the pendulum swing a bit is natural...I love the simplicity of Beatles because it's a challenging game when setup properly for home use. Look forward to getting Munsters...

#6434 5 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Got any spray n wipe wax over there......just a couple quick sprays and wipe off the middle of playfield with a cotton rag or microfiber cloth,clean and wipe off the new pinballs you install-update the code if possible-grab a couple brews and start flippin !![quoted image]

please stop recommending that spray and wax crap. Most contain silicone and are NOT what you should be putting on a pf.

Regular 100% caranuba wax is the right stuff

#6435 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Great post. Same is true for Beatles...a game almost universally rejected by Pinside. Great looking, simple rules, accessible theme for oldsters. Yes, more richly priced than Munsters.
There has always been a tension between pins focused on public play vs home use. Having the pendulum swing a bit is natural...I love the simplicity of Beatles because it's a challenging game when setup properly for home use. Look forward to getting Munsters...

I've been told by friends that The Beatles is a really fun pin, but you're talking a ridiculous price point for the game it is. That's different. At least Munsters is in line.

Make Beatles $5K-$6K new and it's totally different story. I know they won't, I'm just saying.

#6436 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I've been told by friends that The Beatles is a really fun pin, but you're talking a ridiculous price point for the game it is. That's different. At least Munsters is in line.
Make Beatles $5K-$6K new and it's totally different story. I know they won't, I'm just saying.

@#CK it just buy both and be happy!

#6437 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Munsters should do very well on location. But not so sure about homes.

And the biggest market for Stern is?

I think sometimes many hardcore Pinsiders forget we are not the only intended customers for the product nor are we the biggest customer group.

#6438 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Meh. From my perspective, Beatles "Gold" is a solid Premium...especially when compared with IMDN (the game that sits beside it in my lineup). Sure, it doesn't have "ramps" (which is shocking to folks that didn't grow up loving 80's pins), but it has very solid trim (first rate armor, sweet metal apron, blades), 3 banks of drops, spinning disk, star rollover, 2 magnets, 2 opto spinners, 4 flippers, etc. It's not a "stripped down" game...!

So...if folks are paying ~7k for a Stern Premium, the "price premium" for Beatles "Gold" is ~$500 (street price difference). Not bad, considering the license and limited build plan.

#6439 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Regular 100% caranuba wax is the right stuff

Yes Blitz is the best-imo

Blitz.pngBlitz.png
#6440 5 years ago

I've been using p21s for years and love it (https://www.amazon.com/P21S-12700W-Carnauba-Wax/dp/B002LOP5E4/ref=sr_1_1). No residue or powder.

#6441 5 years ago
Quoted from Bundy:

And the biggest market for Stern is?
I think sometimes many hardcore Pinsiders forget we are not the only intended customers for the product nor are we the biggest customer group.

I think/hope most Pinsiders know that. These are still commercial machines with a coin door.

I also suspect private sales in general are a far higher percentage than Stern admits (though since thy don’t sell direct they may not care).

And I didn’t say designing a game that will probably do better on location was bad. Just that sales on the Munsters will probably swing more to the operator/location side as long as the code is considered shallow. (Look what happened to Batman after the code matured and got far deeper - sales spiked despite the higher pricing on the Premium)

#6442 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I think/hope most Pinsiders know that. These are still commercial machines with a coin door.

Some posts make one wonder though

Quoted from jfh:

I also suspect private sales in general are a far higher percentage than Stern admits (though since thy don’t sell direct they may not care).
And I didn’t say designing a game that will probably do better on location was bad. Just that sales on the Munsters will probably swing more to the operator/location side as long as the code is considered shallow. (Look what happened to Batman after the code matured and got far deeper - sales spiked despite the higher pricing on the Premium)

What I am saying is simply that if Stern would only make über difficult games to satisfy picky home users they would probably soon be out of business.

And I fully agree with you that this machine might do better on location then in the home market which I have no problem with, but some people seem to take offence of this fact.
They are only satisfied if the game have 20 drop targets and rules deeper than the Mariana trench.

#6443 5 years ago
Quoted from Bundy:

What I am saying is simply that if Stern would only make über difficult games to satisfy picky home users they would probably soon be out of business.

Yup. Agree 100%.

I just wish the games with shallow code weren’t ones with themes I really like

#6444 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Yup. Agree 100%.
I just wish the games with shallow code weren’t ones with themes I really like

How do you feel about Toy Story or Willy Wonka?

#6445 5 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

How do you feel about Toy Story or Willy Wonka?

Waiting to buy a JJP Toy Story if done well. Family been wanting this ever since the initial rumors. Helps that we are all Toy Sory/Disney fans.

Probably not intrested enough in Willy Wonka to buy one.

Only themes current/rumored we will consider buying NIB are Munsters, Elvira 3, Toy Story, Back to the Future, maybe Bond.

#6446 5 years ago

agreed I'm not interested in WW. but toy story vary interested.. if jjp is doing it it will have code in spades.

sorry for the derail. I'm hoping to play a Munster's tonight on location.

#6447 5 years ago

I made a thread for it here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-dragula-color-bracket-available#post-4816736

But am making one post here in case someone doesn't check all the forum posts to catch the other post.

The DRAGULA inserts on Munsters can now be colorized to match the flame artwork on the playfield behind them. The bracket is similar to the ones for Iron Maiden and slips over the light board standoff posts. Installation takes 10 minutes or less.

Available now in the Pin Monk store here on Pinside.

Munsters-Before-After (resized).jpgMunsters-Before-After (resized).jpg
#6448 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I made a thread for it here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-dragula-color-bracket-available#post-4816736
But am making one post here in case someone doesn't check all the forum posts to catch the other post.
The DRAGULA inserts on Munsters can now be colorized to match the flame artwork on the playfield behind them. The bracket is similar to the ones for Iron Maiden and slips over the light board standoff posts. Installation takes 10 minutes or less.
Available now in the Pin Monk store here on Pinside. [quoted image]

Looks great, i will be ordering this soon!

#6449 5 years ago

Well, I play a lot at home, in tournaments and on location. I played Munsters Pro two weeks ago in Paris and this machine took my money like no pin before. Three shots to a satisfying 3ball multiball just made me want to play again and again. Trying to shoot for superskill without a ballsave leads to some very short balltimes. Sometime superjp-shot accidently jumps out of the scoop when hit too strong what really sucks. I think this pin is the best on location since years, but do I want one at home ? Perhaps for a month or two ....

#6450 5 years ago
Quoted from touchtone:

Well, I play a lot at home, in tournaments and on location. I played Munsters Pro two weeks ago in Paris and this machine took my money like no pin before. Three shots to a satisfying 3ball multiball just made me want to play again and again. Trying to shoot for superskill without a ballsave leads to some very short balltimes. Sometime superjp-shot accidently jumps out of the scoop when hit too strong what really sucks. I think this pin is the best on location since years, but do I want one at home ? Perhaps for a month or two ....

The grace period on the super skillshot is SUPER long - like 15 seconds or something. I was surprised by that. When you have all that time and can miss and keep trying during the grace period, why WOULDN'T you select that every time.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 210.00
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
5,450 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Jackson, MICHIGAN
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-is-coming/page/129?hl=tradesman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.