(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,184 posts
  • 660 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Puffdanny
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 164.
#6351 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Whodey compares pinball to food instead of cars
You're speaking my language now brother

True dat, gimmie some Chicago Deep Dish code

ls (resized).jpgls (resized).jpg
#6352 5 years ago

I just unpacked my pro last night and I love it! We updated the code and of course there is some room for improvement but it is still a great shooting pin.

#6353 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

If you dont enjoy this game then you need to find a new hobby because you probably just dont like pinball that much.

Damn you're right. All my games for sale right now. I hate pinball.

#6354 5 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

I just unpacked my pro last night and I love it! We updated the code and of course there is some room for improvement but it is still a great shooting pin.

Getting mine today.

#6355 5 years ago

Boy, I never seen so much “meh” dripping off the walls for a pinball machine title since, what, Deadpool? You have your “cheerleaders” who love the theme, but the rules are “meh”, then you have your “artistes” who love Franchi art, but the Dwight code is “meh”, and then there are the players, who say the shots are smooth, it shoots nice, but the theme is “meh”, and then there are the LE buyers who bought it, flippers un-flipped, possibly sight unseen who have convinced themselves that although initial game play seems “meh”, that code updates are going to make this Sterns Monster Bash.

So it comes down to is it fun? And people keep saying it is fun. Is it put it in your home and bolt it to the floor fun, or just keep her around for a quicky now and then fun? Or is it a “put it on route, it will make some coin for a year and then we sell it” fun, or is it going to be the next “Where’s Waldo?” on code updates fun?

I don’t know what kind of fun it will be, I have not played one yet, so I can not judge the fun factor. But what a lot of this all has in common is those who have played it think there are a lot of pluses, we have good theme, good artwork, good layout design, good graphics- but rules and code that are too “close to the start button”.

Here is a little equation that is going to get me in trouble...

Munsters + Lyman - Dwight - FGy - BM66 = Munster Bash 2

#6356 5 years ago

Why make a game deep when Stern knows you'll barf out cash as long as it's pretty looking with a desirable old man theme?

I've said it before but this hobby needs to get over art. You are all drunk on it. Look how many people and companies JPOP tricked with just art.

I guess that's the point of art, to create an emotional response. But in pinball that emotion is being used to mask other things. Like a magicians trick, look at the shiny object in this hand while I remove features with the other...

#6357 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Why make a game deep when Stern knows you'll barf out cash as long as it's pretty looking with a desirable old man theme?
I've said it before but this hobby needs to get over art. You are all drunk on it. Look how many people and companies JPOP tricked with just art.
I guess that's the point of art, to create an emotional response. But in pinball that emotion is being used to mask other things. Like a magicians trick, look at the shiny object in this hand while I remove features with the other...

Stern needs competition. Right now they're pretty much the only game in town in terms of consistent releases. JJP have made 4 pins total and Stern have cranked out at least 7 in the past couple of years.

A near monopolistic position combined with a consumer base who will just throw money at new releases uncritically is not a great combo, at least as far as consumer focus is concerned.

#6358 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Not every game has to be a deep dive into code and moving multipliers on top of 17 modes.

Weren't you just trashing Oktoberfest for not having good enough art? I mean which is it? Oh wait the real answer is it call comes down to the individual. Not every machine is going to be for every person. I swear this thread is insane. Play the game, if you like it, cool. If not say why and move on.

#6359 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Well stated Squizz! Don’t let them beat you down. Carguments are simple similarities to pinball that everyone understands. Shallow code is for lazy or rushed programmers in 2019. With the 70 plus episodes available to Stern there is no reason not to have similar depth as done by Lyman in Batman. Can you imagine what Batman would be like if it was a spell this character name and area for each of the villains, with video not really associated with the game play?
I love the Munsters and watched everyone as a kid when it came out in the 60s. Could have been so much better if Lyman had done his code/depth magic with such a great theme. If people can’t understand that, they’re living in denial.
If we were paying last century prices for games, then shallow code is fine like they did then. But since we are paying outrageous prices in this century, shallow gameplay is inexcusable! Valued added is of major importance. If not, charge me $3,500 and I won’t complain, but $9,000.00??? Come on!

Sorry, but that's just a dumb argument. People are paying outrageous prices for old, beat B/W games with shallow code. They are so in demand, CGC is making good money selling remakes of games with shallow code like AFM and MB. Stern had zero problems moving every single Beatles at a fat premium price. Obviously the market is not driven by so called deep games. Look at how slow JJP is getting out their deep games and how much do they cost? Games are fun not because of the coil count or number of lines of code. Games are fun because of how everything is designed as a whole. Not everyone wants a game that needs a 200 page instruction book to play and modes you will never see. Lyman is not going to work on every single game and Stern is not selling a nib for $3500. That's just ridiculous. It's obvious Stern designed Munsters to be an easier game with easier goals a lot like MB. Calling that inexcusable is even more ridiculous.

#6360 5 years ago

anyone that thinks Munsters is shallow is crazy!

or I guess you could call it shallow but with tons of breadth and tons of different paths to take (all at the same time)

If it gets polished, it will be Dwights best coded game ever! Very refined style of play. I have probably 30 games on it now and it really is like someone took the code style from our 90s favorites and modernized it.

#6361 5 years ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

Not every game has to be a deep dive into code and moving multipliers on top of 17 modes.
Weren't you just trashing Oktoberfest for not having good enough art? I mean which is it? Oh wait the real answer is it call comes down to the individual. Not every machine is going to be for every person. I swear this thread is insane. Play the game, if you like it, cool. If not say why and move on.

Indeed I was trashing Oktoberfest art. AP should know by now that this hobby runs on art. Hell they were tricked into STARTING their company because of art. So they fact they didn't realize the importance (Oktoberfest) is worthy of scorn.

#6362 5 years ago

People are allowed to like what they like.

If you like the Munsters, and a game full of their clips and art makes you happy then enjoy it. Nobody should be able to take that away from you.

If you're a more serious player and strategy and depth that keeps you challenged and coming back for more is important, then that's fine too.

If you think spending $6k+ means that you feel picky and want it all, good art, good theme, good code, good music, good callouts, good animations, etc. Great, that's legit. It's six thousand dollars, I pass on sixty dollar video games if they don't tick all the right boxes.

Munsters to me is an obvious product. What's the one game every person who finds out you have a pinball collection remembers? They'll tell you about Addams Family right? 9 times out 10. Here's a similar theme, with accessible gameplay, to try and recreate that magic. Great art, lots of TV clips, smooth shots without anything too hard, code that's easy to understand ala Addams. I think it's a smart play by Stern.

Just recognize maybe it's not aimed at you, if you're not a big Munsters fan, or a more casual player. Nothing wrong with that. Don't see the need for huge downvoting session arguments with people who don't agree, who cares? I'm just here to see what people think because I like hearing the opinions. Good and bad, all good, share away.

#6363 5 years ago

Guess what, i would never buy one for myself but I will get a Munsters Pro next month for my mother in Germany. She loves pinball and the IMVE i got for her 2 years ago is kicking her ass to much. I will trade that one in for Monsters based on everything i have read and seen so far.

Much better fit for her, more fun for someone that wants to simply have a good time.

#6364 5 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Guess what, i would never buy one for myself but I will get a Munsters Pro next month for my mother in Germany. She loves pinball and the IMVE i got for her 2 years ago is kicking her ass to much. I will trade that one in for Monsters based on everything i have read and seen so far.
Much better fit for her, more fun for someone that wants to simply have a good time.

I can't imagine seeing my mother playing pinball. That would be hilarious.

#6365 5 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

My mom is 89..Loves pinball here, along with the slots. Young at heart runs in the family

(she still bowls too btw)

#6366 5 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

I have already payed 50% deposit on the LE. Was a dream theme for me, I'm guessing that is why it upsets me more to see where the code went.
(which was after deposit)

How many lives do "dream themes" have to ruin before everyone stops putting so much stock in them?

#6367 5 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

We took her to the Pinball Museum in Ashville 2 years ago. I wanted to go and was anticipating my mom hating every minute there.

We had to drag get out by her feet 5 hours later.... Fish Tales was her main pin that day.

An Iron Man VE was waiting for her when she got home (thank you, Pinball Universe in Germany!)

#6368 5 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

My mom, after a few times talking to her about my pinball hobby, at a later date she inquired:

"how are you doing with your ping-pong"...

LOL... classic mamm... I miss her...

#6369 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Boy, I never seen so much “meh” dripping off the walls for a pinball machine title since, what, Deadpool?

U haven't? Seems to me this is just about every game. Sometimes its the opposite and things look great but then the quality shit starts. One thing I've learned is that really u need to stay a soild year behind when it comes to pins. March 2020 is when I will judge this pin, until then who knows for sure. The shallow rule thing is garbage because some of the best games out there have a shallow rulle style and to say "at these high prices rules must be deep" is crap. Could turn out in a year from now mind you it fits the game perfectly and all this stuff was a big waste of time.

#6370 5 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

My Mother is 64 yy and she likes to play Pinball every time that she comes to my house ... (of my 3 games the one that she likes the most is AFMr... let’s see what she will think about Munsters in a couple of months lol).

8C274C0E-3DF9-4051-A85F-C6A31C78660D (resized).png8C274C0E-3DF9-4051-A85F-C6A31C78660D (resized).png
#6371 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

or I guess you could call it shallow but with tons of breadth and tons of different paths to take (all at the same time)
If it gets polished, it will be Dwights best coded game ever! Very refined style of play. I have probably 30 games on it now and it really is like someone took the code style from our 90s favorites and modernized it.

In #Whysnow we trust. Thank you very much for your Tested review and responses! While I never buy nor suggest buying based on someones input other then my own (pinball is a personal experience) I do value input from Actual user experience over assumed theory or speculation. SO looking forward to getting our game and hopeful my First Flippen Out Pinball Zach transaction is one of many to come. Bring on the Munsters!!!!!

#6372 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Boy, I never seen so much “meh” dripping off the walls for a pinball machine title

I hope i didnt give people the impression that this game is “meh” because thats not what i meant to do. This game is in my opinion AWESOME! Its no more meh than the MBR that you just bought code wise. Its a very fun game that i think anyone that likes pinball will enjoy. I just wanted to give an honest review to everyone and i wanted to let people know that this game has very basic rules because some people arent going to like that. Those are the same people that wouldn’t want MB, AFM, and MM in their house.

Also im no expert on rules either so I’ll be the first to admit that also and theres probably a-lot that i dont know about yet also. I only played about ten games on it and i made it to Munster Madness so i thought that was pretty odd. After that though you go to stage two and three etc so maybe there is some cool stuff there. Its just a different kind of code than other games that Stern has recently produced. This game is great though and im buying one 100%. I just think its better suited for Munsters fans rather than non Munsters fans.

#6373 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I hope i didnt give people the impression that this game is “meh” because thats not what i meant to do. This game is in my opinion AWESOME! Its no more meh than the MBR that you just bought code wise. Its a very fun game that i think anyone that likes pinball will enjoy. I just wanted to give an honest review to everyone and i wanted to let people know that this game has very basic rules because some people arent going to like that. Those are the same people that wouldn’t want MB, AFM, and MM in their house.
Also im no expert on rules either so I’ll be the first to admit that also and theres probably a-lot that i dont know about yet also. I only played about ten games on it and i made it to Munster Madness so i thought that was pretty odd. After that though you go to stage two and three etc so maybe there is some cool stuff there. Its just a different kind of code than other games that Stern has recently produced. This game is great though and im buying one 100%. I just think its better suited for Munsters fans rather than non Munsters fans.

Another valued User input, Thanks #Who-Dey While I personally don't understand the MBr comparison other then the Monster similarity and 2 flippers I do consider (speculation) that MBr is what it is the code you seen 20 years ago is what your getting. Munsters on the other hand is Not Done and there is a real chance it will continue to improve from what it is now in draft. Could be wrong but I love what I see and I am the only one that needs to be pleased with my decision. Thanks Who-Dey.

#6374 5 years ago

I need to go play Hilton's Munsters on location! Maybe once the cold snap ends.

#6375 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If it gets polished, it will be Dwights best coded game ever!

Come on now lol. Thats a little bit of a stretch there isnt it? Better than GOT and SW? Im glad you feel that way though because hopefully you can shed some light on that and explain the rules to people better than i can. It just seemed basic and shallow to me. The game is still fun as hell and awesome though. It sounds like this game could be your favorite Stern of all time? That gives me hope when you like a Stern game because you usually rip them to pieces and hate on them alot.

#6376 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I need to go play Hilton's Munsters on location! Maybe once the cold snap ends.

hit me up! It is fun!

Will be installing the newest code on Friday morn

#6377 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Because for some of us that like desirable old man themes that don’t like to churn through games or have to sell a favorite to make room for a new game, theme and decent game play is no longer enough. Deep code will almost always tip the scale for a home buyer.

Munsters should do very well on location. But not so sure about homes.

This old guy was excited Day 1 for Munsters. Probably would have bought already at a lower price point despite the code because I have a large enough collection. Still want one, but waiting. I was going to buy Batman no matter what (and I bought early) but the days of “barfing up cash because it’s purdy” are over.

#6378 5 years ago

No new code and it’s been like 2 dayd fuck this shit

#6379 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Another valued User input, Thanks #Who-Dey While I personally don't understand the MBr comparison other then the Monster similarity and 2 flippers I do consider (speculation) that MBr is what it is the code you seen 20 years ago is what your getting. Munsters on the other hand is Not Done and there is a real chance it will continue to improve from what it is now in draft. Could be wrong but I love what I see and I am the only one that needs to be pleased with my decision. Thanks Who-Dey.

Dwight said that he intentionally made the rules basic and old school 90’s like. He also said that its pretty much finished except for some bugs and stuff so i wouldnt expect much more. He wanted to make a game that is easy for people to walk up to it and play. This game in my opinion will be a huge hit for non pin heads that come to your house to play pinball. Thats how AS is also, it seems to attract non pinheads because its a simple game. I think hardcore players will tire of it quickly probably because theres not enough there for them to learn about and explore. Im not that type of a player so im fine with the code that it has.

#6380 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Come on now lol. Thats a little bit of a stretch there isnt it? Better than GOT and SW? Im glad you feel that way though because hopefully you can shed some light on that and explain the rules to people better than i can. It just seemed basic and shallow to me. The game is still fun as hell and awesome though. It sounds like this game could be your favorite Stern of all time? That gives me hope when you like a Stern game because you usually rip them to pieces and hate on them alot.

I dont Stern hate. I give my honest opinion.

What light do you want shed? It is a basic mode based play style but the ZAPs, Jackpot cancel options, and boosts add lots of strategy to the game. I am sure a dominant strategy will emerge but as a pretty decent player that like to explore and older style of play but prefers enough depth to bring me back. Munsters has it.

It is nice art on a pretty open fan layout. Really nothing special mechanically. The ramps are fun to hit, the jacpot shot is reasonably tough, and the code rish v reward seems to work well with the physical risk v reward.

It is not a masterpiece of all time but definately Dwights best code style IMHO. Really hope he is able to put some shine on it (seems he is already TBT)

#6381 5 years ago

Ben, the whiny old drama queen

So now great art is a bad thing? Got it

#6382 5 years ago

Set up Munsters on location on Tuesday, I probably played 10-15 games on it. Quite a few of our league players got some time in on it, and people stayed after league was over to keep playing Munsters. I didn't hear anyone complain about the game, on the contrary there were smiles all around. I like the game as it has that "I want to play it again" vibe to it, and it is just plain fun to play. Do yourself a favor and play Munsters before you rush to judgement. This game should be found at all your favorite locations within the next month or so.

#6383 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

America’s Most Haunted plays pretty decent I’ll give you that Ben, but the art on it looks like ass.

Retheme it as Scooby Doo and reskin it with Hanna-Barbera art and I’d buy one.

#6384 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Dwight said that he intentionally made the rules basic and old school 90’s like. He also said that its pretty much finished except for some bugs and stuff so i wouldnt expect much more. He wanted to make a game that is easy for people to walk up to it and play. This game in my opinion will be a huge hit for non pin heads that come to your house to play pinball. Thats how AS is also, it seems to attract non pinheads because its a simple game. I think hardcore players will tire of it quickly probably because theres not enough there for them to learn about and explore. Im not that type of a player so im fine with the code that it has.

AFM (1995) and TOTAN (1996) come to mind. On ipdb, they both have the same "Average Fun Rating" of 8.2. That kind of surprised me, since AFM is considered one of the best all around "packages" and TOTAN is more known as a beauty queen with "meh" rules. I have no problem with 90's style "old school" rules, but it's clear that both AFM & TOTAN are considered 90's classics for very different reasons.

Hope to get my Munsters Pro soon. When I do, it will be interesting to see if it's the "total package" or a simply a "beauty queen" with a cool license.

#6385 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

America’s Most Haunted plays pretty decent I’ll give you that Ben, but the art on it looks like ass.

Possibly the worst art in relation to the theme of any pinball machine I can think of

I agree it plays decent though

#6386 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

AFM (1995) and TOTAN (1996) come to mind. On ipdb, they both have the same "Average Fun Rating" of 8.2. That kind of surprised me, since AFM is considered one of the best all around "packages" and TOTAN is more known as a beauty queen with "meh" rules. I have no problem with 90's style "old school" rules, but it's clear that both AFM & TOTAN are considered 90's classics for very different reasons.
Hope to get my Munsters Pro soon. When I do, it will be interesting to see if it's the "total package" or a simply a "beauty queen" with a cool license.

I dont know if it will be the total package for everyone because no game is, but its a damn fine package i can tell you that much! Heck if i wasn’t getting company tonight i would drive back down to Cincinnati tonight and play it some more because i love it!

#6387 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Thanks for proving my point

#6388 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I dont know if it will be the total package for everyone because no game is, but its a damn fine package i can tell you that much! Heck if i wasn’t getting company tonight i would drive back down to Cincinnati tonight and play it some more because i love it!

@who-dey, dude, your review “meh?”, no way. I just think there is more to Munsters to be seen once me, myself, and I flip it. And I think the Pro it is exactly what you say it is, fun for a Munsters fan, fun for a casual player, probably going to be a decent earner. Fun for the HUO crowd? If your a Munsters fan with a fair collection, yes, but the deep roo— I mean the deep rules folks, they are going to be a bit disappointed, but as a mini pf owner and lover, I can’t wait to shoot a Premium. I mean, I must not like too deep a ruleset... I did buy a MBrLE (when it gets here)

#6389 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Possibly the worst art in relation to the theme of any pinball machine I can think of

So we're not counting Alien anymore?

#6390 5 years ago

I thought Thunderturds are Blow! Had the worst recent art package? Or was that worst total package? Right now I am having difficulty remembering ANYTHING about that machine, its like my mind is forcing me to forget I had ever seen it...

#6391 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I thought Thunderturds are Blow! Had the worst recent art package?

For me the qulaifier was "in relation to the machine." Thunderbirds looks fucking weird, but the Thunderbirds themselves look weird...an no one cares aboot the Thunderbirds so...If a tree falls....
Like Alien is a theme many of us love and, well you've seen it.

I may accept RZ in the mix.

#6392 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Total side discussion, but why are TOTAN's rules viewed as average? I really like the flow of the gameplay and rules, and consequently never really dig the "in your face" style of really everything regarding AFM. Is a lot of that due to JPOP hate?

As far as Munsters, and any new pin, it always seems like the willingness, or lack thereof, to invest so much cash, creates an immediate reaction of do or die, so that seems to skew people's views to black or white. Understandable, but the shades of gray always get lost in such arguments.

#6393 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

who-dey, dude, your review “meh?”, no way. I just think there is more to Munsters to be seen once me, myself, and I flip it. And I think the Pro it is exactly what you say it is, fun for a Munsters fan, fun for a casual player, probably going to be a decent earner. Fun for the HUO crowd? If your a Munsters fan with a fair collection, yes, but the deep roo— I mean the deep rules folks, they are going to be a bit disappointed, but as a mini pf owner and lover, I can’t wait to shoot a Premium. I mean, I must not like too deep a ruleset... I did buy a MBrLE (when it gets here)

The pro is a great game for the HUO crowd as well. I honestly dont think that the lower playfield is going change many peoples thoughts on this game. I think some people like lower playfields and i think some people would rather their game not have one. Some people find a reason to complain about every game that comes out so you just cant escape that no matter what.

Myself personally, i love pinball as much as anyone on this forum but i dont dissect every game that comes out like some people do and find reasons to pick them apart. I just want to play some pinball and enjoy it without being so critical and i dont want to have to go to college just to understand the rules of a game either, thats way too damn nerdy for me and im not a nerd.

The Munsters is fun as hell and just flat out beautiful. When i left that bar last night i was smiling because i had a great time playing the Munsters and im very excited about putting this game in my collection. I met a cool Pinsider (Thirdedition) and his girlfriend and some guy in town on business from KC that is getting ready to buy his first pinball machine and we all had a great time playing Munsters. It was a great night and the Munsters was a big hit! This game is loads of FUN and it doesn’t need to have a deep rule set to be fun. There are tons of games that are fun as hell that dont have deep rules. There is a lot more to pinball than deep code.

#6394 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Total side discussion, but why are TOTAN's rules viewed as average?

Probably because you can "buy" your way to the wizard mode as opposed to having to play out all of the regular modes. It's a pretty shallow game regardless. Shooting lamp and bonus multipliers all day can get you a pretty decent score without having to do much else in the game.

#6395 5 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Probably because you can "buy" your way to the wizard mode as opposed to having to play out all of the regular modes. It's a pretty shallow game regardless. Shooting lamp and bonus multipliers all day can get you a pretty decent score without having to do much else in the game.

How do you do that, "buying", via the Lamp shot?

#6396 5 years ago

I’m in the Musters Club now. Just got my Munsters Pro.
We are setting the Game up now.
I have read that the angel Stern will have us 6.5 angel.
What angel of the game are you all preferred.
It’s not my first NIB pinball game, but I was wounding about what you all do when you get a NIB Pinball game home...
Best Regards Ylva

D03BEA11-72FA-4A44-AD7E-85996CD3AF0E (resized).jpegD03BEA11-72FA-4A44-AD7E-85996CD3AF0E (resized).jpeg
#6397 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

It's an option from the scoop...I think you can turn it off in the menu though

#6398 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I think he is refering to the fact that you don't have to Complete the individual modes to earn your way to the Wizard mode. Ala LOTR no complete "No wizard for you!"

#6399 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Yeah, spinning the lamp lights "Make a Wish" which can be cashed in for a mode jewel, or two jewels if you have the ruby lit.

#6400 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

The guys complaining about the code have never played the game themselves. Great to hear you like it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-is-coming/page/128?hl=furyosjustin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.