(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,184 posts
  • 660 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Puffdanny
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 164.
#6201 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

There has been more depth to level 2's code according to Dwight.

Sorry, but Dwight mainly has just adjusted the scoring and timers to lvl 2....
Nothing special

#6202 5 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Not with Stern $$$$$$$$$ Agree
At least JJP has listened to his customers and has changed things before on a previous machine....

You probably should have got a WOZ instead of a Munsters.

#6203 5 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Nothing special

Have you played this game already?

#6204 5 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Really, Did your disty tell you this?

Yes.

#6205 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I’m reeeeeally thinking of skipping Munsters in favor of AFMr now
Still following this thread tho

Hi Pd

First play Munsters on location to see if you like it.

I too have fingers crossed that at the very least lvl 2s code will have depth and not just in your face again, tho i'm also thinking that this will not be the case as Stern really don't care about home owners other than the extra $
I can see that my MunLE will be sold within a month of home use, but I hope to be proven wrong!!!

Looking at your wish list, I think you should really look into Star Trek Le if your thinking on spending that kind of money on Afmrm.

#6206 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I have a feeling that you arent going to be happy no matter what they do.

If guys are going to put down a Munsters
Maybe they should be on another thread ? I know I will be happy unboxing my LE
Going next to Addams Gold almost 30yrs later .

#6207 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You probably should have got a WOZ instead of a Munsters.

had one for a few years lol
I really liked the game,rules etc. but Im really not a wide body fan.

#6208 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Have you played this game already?

Machines not in Australia as yet.
only been watching live and recorded streams.

#6209 5 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Nothing special

Dwight said that level 2 is more difficult than level 1. This isn't going to be a code where you need to go to school to learn it but i bet its still going to be a fun game.

#6210 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

If guys are going to put down a Munsters
Maybe they should be on another thread ? I know I will be happy unboxing my LE
Going next to Addams Gold almost 30yrs later .

This is the correct thread for this type of discussion!
It's not called the Munsters love it or Leave thread.

#6211 5 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

This is the correct thread for this type of discussion!
It's not called the Munsters love it or Leave thread.
Also hard to believe that that you have 80 machines, and only 3 are late model sterns? AC/DC, Playboy and TSPP
Are you looking just to flip your MunLE by any chance...

Squizz i just hope that you have learned your lesson and wont be buying anymore games before you actually see them first. That is a recipe for disaster. Just buy premiums instead of LE's, that way you can see if you think you will like the game or not. Thats way better than spending 10-15K and saying. ....OMG this game has shallow code and doesnt even have drop targets......STERN SUCKS and i hate the game i just bought!!!

I cant even imagine doing that.

#6212 5 years ago

I have 4 Sterns, AC/DC Luci, Simpson’s,
T3, Playboy, all bought new , had 20-30 other Sterns which I’ve sold. Not looking to sell Munsters . I do have all remakes
And originals , JJP games ,I actually stop buying Sterns because no title recently made want to hit buy now ?I thought I would give them another chance .I haven’t updated my list , sold n bought a lot of games recently. If Stern makes E3
I’m very interested in that but I’m crossing my fingers it’s done right !

#6213 5 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

First play Munsters on location to see if you like it.

I will, just saying Munsters went from *the* next game to *possible* next game.

The machine looks great & no matter what it’s either a game I play on route or a game I play at home. So I can’t really complain... unless I buy it, too soon (ain’t happening).

AFMr CE is tempting. I have fond memories of it. Nostalgia can be a liar at times however.

#6214 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Squizz i just hope that you have learned your lesson and wont be buying anymore games before you actually see them first. That is a recipe for disaster. Just buy premiums instead of LE's, that way you can see if you think you will like the game or not. Thats way better than spending 10-15K and saying. ....OMG this game has shallow code and doesnt even have drop targets......STERN SUCKS and i hate the game i just bought!!!
I cant even imagine doing that.

Who-Dey
Maybe easy for you guy's in America and Canada but not in Australia!
If you do not pre-order the LE's on Preview release show, you will 100% miss out!!

So you cannot sit back and wait for the machine to arrive and play and then say- Hay I really like this game, can I purchase an LE.. ( No chance)

I tried the let's wait and play and buy Premiums, but they do not hold their value here.
Same as Pros, you will lose 1 to1.5k within a few months.

LE's are the only safer bet that you will most likely get your money back, maybe make a buck or 2, or at worse you will lose $500

This is a Hobby for me, I'm not an operator who really couldn't care less about code, drop targets etc, except if it earns me money on location!

I Never said that Stern Sucks, Yes in quality of the material they use Suck tho!
The way they never return Emails from Stern Sucks! ( they seem to only reply to the locals)

Yes I was unhappy with the showing of the code and not having Drops on the Lily bank, and I feel that I'm not the only one.

#6215 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

I have 4 Sterns, AC/DC Luci, Simpson’s,
T3, Playboy, all bought new , had 20-30 other Sterns which I’ve sold. Not looking to sell Munsters . I do have all remakes
And originals , JJP games ,I actually stop buying Sterns because no title recently made want to hit buy now ?I thought I would give them another chance .I haven’t updated my list , sold n bought a lot of games recently. If Stern makes E3
I’m very interested in that but I’m crossing my fingers it’s done right !

I have my fingers crossed for Level 2s code!
Just don't like the idea of the ( Close to the start button as Dwight calls it)
Dwight did well when he finished Star Trek, tho took some time.

I just hope that they are not stubborn on the idea to keep it simple.
Which is the real reason why they have the No Save ball turned off.......

#6216 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I will, just saying Munsters went from *the* next game to *possible* next game.
The machine looks great & no matter what it’s either a game I play on route or a game I play at home. So I can’t really complain... unless I buy it, too soon (ain’t happening).
AFMr CE is tempting. I have fond memories of it. Nostalgia can be a liar at times however.

Have you tried X-Men Le or Prem?
This is the longest Stern machine I have ever Owned
A true J Borgs master piece if you like tight shots with reward.
(reminds me that I need to purchase a ColorDMD for this )

#6217 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

AfMr holds up better than MBr, IMO. It kicks your butt just as hard as you remember, but the giant color screen and redone graphics, excellent topper integration, and new saucer lighting effects take the experience to the next level. People LOVE it on the route I help with.

#6218 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Not gonna happen... .. except maybe the code part.

We can dream....come aaaawn, we can dream

#6219 5 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Who-Dey
Maybe easy for you guy's in America and Canada but not in Australia!
If you do not pre-order the LE's on Preview release show, you will 100% miss out!!
So you cannot sit back and wait for the machine to arrive and play and then say- Hay I really like this game, can I purchase an LE.. ( No chance)
I tried the let's wait and play and buy Premiums, but they do not hold their value here.
LE's are the only safer bet that you will most likely get your money back, maybe make a buck or 2, or at worse you will lose $500
This is a Hobby for me, I'm not an operator who really couldn't care less about code, drop targets etc, except if it earns me money on location!
I Never said that Stern Sucks, Yes in quality of the material they use Suck tho!
The way they never return Emails from Stern Sucks! ( they seem to only reply to the locals)
Yes I was unhappy with the showing of the code and not having Drops on the Lily bank, and I feel that I'm not the only one.

The problem is though now you gotta pay 15k or whatever you guys gotta pay for a game that you dont like. That would suck.

#6220 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Love how they call the Lily monobar a "Lily Bank." You can't have ONE giant, ugly, cost-saving rectangle be a "bank" unless you're talking about where that cost reduction money went at Stern.

If this is going to be on new Stern's going forward, no way am I buying a NIB.

You can take that to the bank

#6221 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Same.
Be very hard to pay 10++k to get that rubbish.
Shame.

#6222 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Yeah i agree. I definitely don't like it either, not even for the pro models. Its just cheaping out way too much.

#6223 5 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

The only thing crazier than buying an LE before you’re ever flipped a game, is letting somebody else’s impression of said game determine how you feel about it.
This place gets nuttier every day.
This machine is super fun to play.
If you don’t love it, then sell it after enjoying it for a while. How much of a hit are you realistically going to take?! A couple of hundred bucks? You might make a bit of money, or break even. Nobody knows.
The question isn’t, “Is it 8K worth of fun?!”... The question is “Is it (hmmm, anywhere from $300 to me making a few bucks) worth of fun”
When was the last time somebody bought an LE and sold it for ZERO dollars?! The “value” discussion is so pointless. It’s totally out to lunch.
This theme is perfect for pinball. The Black and White Premium is a standout design wise, and people are clamouring for LEs.
Another Stern Homerun, and the accompanying Pinside freakout!!
I can’t wait to play it again.

This is from a while ago, but I'm trying to unpack what you're saying here.

You started off saying that it's crazy to buy a LE sight unseen, but then within a couple of sentences you appear to contradict yourself and suggest that people should buy LEs without hesitation because, to paraphrase you, "when was the last time someone lost money on a LE?". Others have quite rightly pointed out examples where LE value is not necessarily a sure thing.

You also say it's crazy for people to buy an LE based on "somebody else's impression of said game", then you go on to wax lyrical about how amazing it is in your opinion...

If you really dig The Munsters then I can see the logic of plumping for an LE sight unseen - it is the best version of a theme you love. Buying it simply because it's the new hotness, or because you are sucked up by the hype, on the other hand, is a risky proposition. It's very easy to get sucked up into hype, and there has been a lot of hype for this game - no one was really talking about The Munsters before the announcement, and now it's as if it was the theme that everyone was waiting for.

What I would say is that one shouldn't buy a Munsters LE thinking that because there is so much hype now that the value is sure to go up and up. Everyone is talking about it now because it's the latest thing that Stern have done, and people like hyping new shiny things. If/when they announce Jaws, or Elvira, or Xena the Warrior Princess, or Buffy, or The Punisher, or whatever this thread will tail off and suddenly that new pin will be the best thing since sliced bread.

#6224 5 years ago

Code reminds me of Star Trek. I sold my ST because I didn’t like the code. With that being said - I’m looking forward to my Munsters arriving. I hope Stern does something to the code on this game.

#6225 5 years ago
Quoted from adborto:

Code reminds me of Star Trek. I sold my ST because I didn’t like the code. With that being said - I’m looking forward to my Munsters arriving. I hope Stern does something to the code on this game.

Dwight said it was pretty much code complete except for a few bugs so i wouldn't count on the code getting changed too much.

#6226 5 years ago
Quoted from adborto:

If it's like the greatest game ever designed - Star Trek, Then I am more than happy!

#6227 5 years ago

#6228 5 years ago

#6229 5 years ago

It’s subjective my friend. I’m glad that you enjoy Star Trek.

#6230 5 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Not with Stern $$$$$$$$$ Agree
At least JJP has listened to his customers and has changed things before on a previous machine....

Muaha .... I pre-payed for a JJPoTC and cancelled my order after the disaster with the spinning disks and the trasure cove.
I had also one of the first WOZ in Europe ... what a game, what quality !! Printed cabinet with clearcoat ! Wow ... and now ... decals or blinki plasticcovers ....
so JJP definitly is no longer the pinball industries #1 standart for quality and innovations !!
STERN was out after I got a "monday morning" GoT LE .... after Alien (instead POTC) TM will be my first NIB Stern after a break ... looking forward.

#6231 5 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I don't get the whole "we shouldn't worry about value" argument. Yes, these are toys and purchased for fun, but it is still a market of supply and demand, and supply is surpassing demand. If you have a collection that's worth, say, 100 grand to keep it simple, you could be losing 20 grand in value pretty quick with the current inflated market. Just because we can afford these toys doesn't mean we should just simply ignore perceived and real value. That's just rediculous. I'm interested in market value as I am now willing to wait, regardless of the license and game as I know the value on the secondary market will be consistently going down. My IMDNLE is one of ten sold in Canada (my last NIB), and I bet I'd still eat a loss on it. It's a secondary purchaser's market right now, and the discussion about it is valid, welcome and interesting.

Not sure what you "don't get". Price "venting" might be therapeutic, but it's not going to effect Stern's/JJP's/CGC's plans to pump out games. As more and more games get produced, it will be harder and harder to sell (and prices will drop). To make things worse, recently produced games break far too often (and are costly to maintain on location). If the next recession hits public pinball venues, it will be even worse for resale pinball values.

Bottom line: it's highly unlikely the pinball party will last forever, but what does? If the financial risks keep you up at night, you should consider thinning the herd

#6232 5 years ago

On the Target-gate conspiracy of missing Lily drops and possibly the Dragula standups... with this mentality, will Stern machines end up being a box with two flipper buttons, one big target, one big light, one big buzzer, and one big bell? Then we put money in it to stand in front of it and mash the buttons while the ball randomly crashes around into the target, randomly buzzes the buzzer, flashes the big light, and rings the bell? And every time we get it to ring, buzz, and flash long enough, it cracks off a knocker to let me know I get to do this all over again for FREE!

This is how I, as a player, feel Stern is letting us down with their recent evidence of “cost savings” or “profit maximizing” or “customer gouging”, depending on your opinion of Stern.

I understand the mentality behind the single wide Lily Target when it come to the rules... hit this target 4 times and something happens, which in Munsters is you boost Lily which boosts overall scoring. There is no award for getting LILY in order, so the single target paradigm works, but here’s the rub- usually, in past pinball rules, four bank target banks, either standup or drop, are a way of sequencially making the player be accurate with their shots, give them visual feedback of their progress, and removes that progress if the bank is not completed in the current ball or within a set time.

Here’s some more “cost savings” advice... you can eliminate 3 inserts, 3 lamps, and just put up one LILY insert... flash the insert slowly at first, then faster with each strike until the 4th strike, where you leave LILY lit to show it is qualified. See? Now you save 3 lamps, 3 sockets, 10 feet of wire and three lamp outputs on your already shaky node boards. No change to game play, but way cheaper.

If Stern continues to remove the aspects of playing pinball that some of us have grown to love and expect, then I don’t see me buying many more NIB Stern machines. The “dumbing down” of pinball in the name of “cost savings” is killing off the things I have always loved about playing... shooting shots accurately, in order, and that “thump” when the bank resets, be it the thump of making the bank in a single sweeping shot, or the thump of the bank resetting before making the last shot...

#6233 5 years ago

Everything in pinball is related to bill of materials. Did you ever consider Borg dropped the LILY targets and put in the single target to save the BOM for those items and use it elsewhere? It was possible because the single DRAGULA target was needed since other targets wouldn't fit in the left spot and a single target on the right would add symmetry. Like maybe, just maybe that's why the PRO retains all the features of the premium/LE minus the lower playfield. I have to give Borg the benefit of 25 years of experience designing games. I think you are inferring that future titles will have single targets and IMO that is definitely not the case. 1 in a row does not make a trend.

Quoted from Bublehead:

On the Target-gate conspiracy of missing Lily drops and possibly the Dragula standups... with this mentality, will Stern machines end up being a box with two flipper buttons, one big target, one big light, one big buzzer, and one big bell? Then we put money in it to stand in front of it and mash the buttons while the ball randomly crashes around into the target, randomly buzzes the buzzer, flashes the big light, and rings the bell? And every time we get it to ring, buzz, and flash long enough, it cracks off a knocker to let me know I get to do this all over again for FREE!
This is how I, as a player, feel Stern is letting us down with their recent evidence of “cost savings” or “profit maximizing” or “customer gouging”, depending on your opinion of Stern.
I understand the mentality behind the single wide Lily Target when it come to the rules... hit this target 4 times and something happens, which in Munsters is you boost Lily which boosts overall scoring. There is no award for getting LILY in order, so the single target paradigm works, but here’s the rub- usually, in past pinball rules, four bank target banks, either standup or drop, are a way of sequencially making the player be accurate with their shots, give them visual feedback of their progress, and removes that progress if the bank is not completed in the current ball or within a set time.
Here’s some more “cost savings” advice... you can eliminate 3 inserts, 3 lamps, and just put up one LILY insert... flash the insert slowly at first, then faster with each strike until the 4th strike, where you leave LILY lit to show it is qualified. See? Now you save 3 lamps, 3 sockets, 10 feet of wire and three lamp outputs on your already shaky node boards. No change to game play, but way cheaper.
If Stern continues to remove the aspects of playing pinball that some of us have grown to love and expect, then I don’t see me buying many more NIB Stern machines. The “dumbing down” of pinball in the name of “cost savings” is killing off the things I have always loved about playing... shooting shots accurately, in order, and that “thump” when the bank resets, be it the thump of making the bank in a single sweeping shot, or the thump of the bank resetting before making the last shot...

#6234 5 years ago

+1 with Bublehead

i think a lot of us are not happy with these banks...
ok, i can understand about the left side, DRAGULA too long for having stand up (and i dont like small model ones)
but on the right, it was just perfect for having 4 drops, suppose evbdy would agree that...
pity for sure

#6235 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You can definitely tell that those kids are loving it can't you? That picture is proof that you dont have to be 55 or 60 (or 100 ) to love the Munsters!

That picture was me and my brother trying space invaders for the first time, in my mind.

Powerful stuff.

#6236 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

A Pro model pinball machine shouldn't be a stripped down piece of shit. You are talking about a 5500-6 thousand dollar pinball machine.

Amen brother!

#6237 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Everything in pinball is related to bill of materials. Did you ever consider Borg dropped the LILY targets and put in the single target to save the BOM for those items and use it elsewhere?

Agree. I expect the designers are on a pretty tight budget. Probably best to ask which feature(s) would you give up to get individual Lily stand-ups.

#6238 5 years ago

Sounds like it should of just been like mb with no targets on the left and just 2 on the right? Wld people have been more happy with that?

#6239 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

A Pro model pinball machine shouldn't be a stripped down piece of shit.

As long as people from the "I don't care how stripped it is, as long as it's fun." camp are lining up to buy the game, why not?

#6240 5 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Agree. I expect the designers are on a pretty tight budget. Probably best to ask which feature(s) would you give up to get individual Lily stand-ups.

Are we being a bit generous in assuming that the price differential between a single target bank and drop targets is so big that it would make the pin uneconomical? It's not as if the pins have got any cheaper to buy.

#6241 5 years ago

@luvthatapex2, I am well aware of BOM. I feel the development cost overhead is what is putting the big squeeze on the BOM. The mile wide, inch deep offerings from Stern show they are able to put out a large amount of machines, but the depth of those titles are trending to be a bit shallow, the mechs limited, and the game play mediocre. Does that mean Stern sucks? No, I think it means Stern is trying to stay in business. Does it make me worry about Stern and their future offerings? Yes.

#6242 5 years ago

There is apparently a healthy demand for LE's. I cancelled my LE purchase yesterday and it was listed on Pinside shortly thereafter by the distrib for an extra $1,000 over MSRP and apparently sold quickly.

A beautiful game that I hated to let go. I hope to pick up an HUO at a decent price down the road.

#6243 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

And every time we get it to ring, buzz, and flash long enough, it cracks off a knocker to let me know I get to do this all over again for FREE!

Stern LEs don't even come with a knocker...

#6244 5 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

Are we being a bit generous in assuming that the price differential between a single target bank and drop targets is so big that it would make the pin uneconomical? It's not as if the pins have got any cheaper to buy.

Will people pay more for the game if they add a drop target bank? Will the lack of a drop target bank significantly hurt sales? If Stern thinks the answer to these questions is "no" then leave it out. Easy peasy.

IMO, you can probably apply these questions to every aspect of the game to understand the decision making process.

#6245 5 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Stern LEs don't even come with a knocker...

No reason any more to waste a coil on a knocker any more. Let that be a generational thing. Folks new to pinball generally don’t know what it means anyway.

#6246 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

No reason any more to waste a coil on a knocker any more. Let that be a generational thing. Folks new to pinball generally don’t know what it means anyway.

Even less important with most games going into home settings. Just disturbs the people in the other room.

#6247 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

My problem is I keep comparing Munsters to Borg's masterpiece- X-MEN Magneto LE.

ROTFL WHAAAAT!?!?

I’m dying, this is some next level trolling or something....

Great Borg games: Metallica, Tron, Iron Man, many would say TWD. F*cking X-Men!?!? I mean it’s not as bad as GB, but that’s some bottom of the barrel action as far as Sterns go. I’m dying at the thought of someone willingly playing that game still & listening to Shittybeast’s horrible voice.

#6248 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Folks new and old to pinball hate the fake knocker sound IME.

Folks new to pinball also play plenty of 90s and earlier games on location and know full well how awesome and satisfying a real knocker can be.

#6249 5 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Will people pay more for the game if they add a drop target bank? Will the lack of a drop target bank significantly hurt sales? If .

It’s pretty clear that for this game it’s made some difference. I know it has for me. I’ve delayed a decision on Munsters and the side unitargets played a part.

I suspect there’s plenty of wiggle room to have included a 4 target bank in these games. But Stern profitability is focused on having us pay more for less. It’s not going to change unless they see it costing them real money.

Take the return of real cabinet braces to games. Did they do that because so many were asking for them? No they did it because the cost of replacing/replacing games damaged by the cheaper cabinets probably exceeded the incremental cost of them by a significant amount.

#6250 5 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

LE's are the only safer bet that you will most likely get your money back, maybe make a buck or 2, or at worse you will lose $500.

For the super popular LEs, yes you need to pay before you play if you want NIB.

But your complaint that if you wait and play a premium or pro you will lose money makes zero sense. If, where you live, premiums and pros lose $1000-$1500 within a few months, then - here's a hot tip - wait a few months after the game's release, play the game, and then buy it at the super discounts that you claim always happen! Then you just saved $1000-1500 and you got a screaming deal. If prices don't go down on the game, then its a winner and you can buy a NIB (which are for sale from Stern for 2 years) without any fear of losing money.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-is-coming/page/125 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.