(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,184 posts
  • 660 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Puffdanny
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 164.
#501 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Got to say the LE cab and art looks cool.

It’s def different

Hopefully they are doing something cool with some b/w to color transitions

#502 5 years ago

What if the pro model was completely black and white?

#503 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It’s def different
Hopefully they are doing something cool with some b/w to color transitions

Premium is also really nice - more in line with what we are seeing from Stern now. LE is a bit out of left field.
Powder coated armour on Premium? I don't believe it lol.

#504 5 years ago

Please pm me pics im late to the party.
Thanks guys.

#505 5 years ago

Can someone PM me pics please!!!!

#506 5 years ago

Me too please! Hope they are not great- I don’t want to change my mind regarding the MBrLE purchase. Thanks!

#507 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Premium is also really nice - more in line with what we are seeing from Stern now. LE is a bit out of left field.
Powder coated armour on Premium? I don't believe it lol.

Have to agree with you, LE appears weak in art compared to the premium.... It's almost like the Metallica Road Case.... EXTREMELY plain imo......... I guess just different. Hoping these are early renders at least for the LE. The premium looks pretty awesome.

#508 5 years ago

I'm late to the party as always, lol. Could someone please PM me the pics? Thank you in advance!

#509 5 years ago

I think they both look fantastic, however the LE is very cool the way it looks.

#510 5 years ago

Would you like the PF if it was all Black and White?

I've seen some custom pins re done that way and it really wasn't my cup of tea. I don't know, will have to see upon reveal!

The premium looks great to me.

#511 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

When is Munsters planned release date?

Pro mid November

#512 5 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I'm late to the party as always, lol. Could someone please PM me the pics? Thank you in advance!

Can be viewed at Aussie Arcade:

https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/95485-The-Munsters-by-Stern/page3

About 1/4 the size of my desktop. Prem looks great, but AARP-qualifying themes just don't do it for me.

#513 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I've seen some custom pins re done that way and it really wasn't my cup of tea. I don't know, will have to see upon reveal!

I don't think I would like all B&W.

Even though most of the show was B&W I would like my pinball experience to be vivid and colorful... Like 99% of the games out there. Supposedly the only reason they shot The Munsters in B&W was to save money. I'm willing to pay Stern for color.

Would be curious if there will be an SLE in color...

#514 5 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Pro or perhaps .... they’re planning again SLE with this title huh?

No

#515 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Absolutely.

#516 5 years ago

Could somebody pm me pics of them please too?

#517 5 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

I don't think I would like all B&W.
Even though most of the show was B&W I would like my pinball experience to be vivid and colorful... Like 99% of the games out there. Supposedly the only reason they shot The Munsters in B&W was to save money. I'm willing to pay Stern for color.
Would be curious if there will be an SLE in color...

Yes, but think about all B&W playfield with RGB inserts and the GI maybe RGB. Might be cool...?

#518 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Indeed, I won’t settle for anything but the finest GI Joes ziptied to the PF

LMAO!! You are ate up PW!

#519 5 years ago

What pics post or pm please!!! THX!

#520 5 years ago
Quoted from fuseholder:

Yes, but think about all B&W playfield with RGB inserts and the GI maybe RGB. Might be cool...?

yea, I was just thinking if the lighting could enhance it... I would need to see a video of it being played... Just something I've never seen or played I guess. I'l keep an open mind.

Gotta be honest, I didn't like the gold on GOTG LE until I got it. I LOVE IT!!! I didn't like the side art on IMLE, I like it more now than the pics, still not a fan of just the airplane but it does look good...

I'm sure I will LOVE the The Munsters LE when it shows up... Unless they have a color SLE... then I will grab that.

#521 5 years ago

Monster Bash Remake got a new competitor...

#522 5 years ago

Why cant someone just post the pics?

#523 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Munster smash!!!

#524 5 years ago

Franchi did a great job on the premium.

I put it right there with Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle artwork (not the LE though)

The black/white LCD is gonna have a tough time comparing to ACNC.

Of course we haven't seen yet what really matters! Gotta be a Borg/Dwight home run right

#525 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Pretty strong contender, but pricing will determine that.

Borg on Design and Dwight on software for Munsters - that's a strong, one-two punch that should finish off contenders. We'll see...

#526 5 years ago

Think if it more as a pre-emptive strike on Monster Bash, which will be revealed any time now, and Stern has zero control over the spacing of its reveal after Deadpool so this is the best diffuser they have available under the circumstances.

#527 5 years ago

I hope the Munsters has a Woof Woof in it.

#528 5 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I hope the Munsters has a Woof Woof in it.

Of course! Lonnie was gracious enough to model for it.

#529 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Pro mid November

Isn’t that to late. Halloween is end October. I think they would time with this date and have them at/for the Chicago show October 17.

#530 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Isn’t that to late. Halloween is end October. I think they would time with this date and have them at/for the Chicago show October 17.

Oh oh another “Dark Night for Stern” is coming.

#531 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

AARP-qualifying themes just don't do it for me.

Says the guy who owns a Adams Family pinball machine.

#532 5 years ago

Could someone please pm the pics I just got home and would love to take a peek, thanks

#533 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Think if it more as a pre-emptive strike on Monster Bash, which will be revealed any time now, and Stern has zero control over the spacing of its reveal after Deadpool so this is the best diffuser they have available under the circumstances.

No. I think of it with facts instead of conspiracy theories
Seems to be an unpopular way of thinking around here sometimes!

#534 5 years ago

I think the leak if its true... And it could very well be, was done on purpose... I don't think however it was done to poach sales on Monster Bash. I honestly don't think Stern, thinks about that company as a rival... The amount of monster bash's around are already high, and the remakes will add to that pool no doubt, but I don't think it'll rival what the average Stern production run would be.
Honestly in a perfect world I'd like both a monster bash and a Munsters... But, as is... I'm thinking for myself An Elvira, and maybe a ghostbusters...
But, I'll tell you all this... I'm not going to be first in line for an Elvira... I was first in line with a Maiden Prem... And I think while I got a great machine.
There are some issues with my cab, that the later production people don't have... Yes, I will fix those issues. But, I just think you buy later, you'll get a better machine.

One thing though... I'm not sure how I feel with two different sides of cab art... I wish they'd let you pick the side you want. I like symmetry.

#535 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I think the leak if its true... And it could very well be, was done on purpose... I don't think however it was done to poach sales on Monster Bash. I honestly don't think Stern, thinks about that company as a rival... The amount of monster bash's around are already high, and the remakes will add to that pool no doubt, but I don't think it'll rival what the average Stern production run would be.
Honestly in a perfect world I'd like both a monster bash and a Munsters... But, as is... I'm thinking for myself An Elvira, and maybe a ghostbusters...
But, I'll tell you all this... I'm not going to be first in line for an Elvira... I was first in line with a Maiden Prem... And I think while I got a great machine.
There are some issues with my cab, that the later production people don't have... Yes, I will fix those issues. But, I just think you buy later, you'll get a better machine.
One thing though... I'm not sure how I feel with two different sides of cab art... I wish they'd let you pick the side you want. I like symmetry.

They did it with Star Wars and I think it was a nice touch to have more art around... IMO

#536 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I have no memory of what the sides on my games look like.

#537 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Says the guy who owns a Adams Family pinball machine.

1992 TAF.....come on now. Got to do better than that ; ).

#538 5 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

They did it with Star Wars and I think it was a nice touch to have more art around... IMO

*I wish that I have one side with the Batmobile in my B66 L.E.

#539 5 years ago

How about some photos,everyone too chicken to post ?

#540 5 years ago

Late to the party if anyone could PM me the pics I’d love to take a look.

#541 5 years ago

Holy crap I missed the pics!
Can someone pm me the pics please!
Pretty please!!

#542 5 years ago
Quoted from pfinny:

How about some photos,everyone too chicken to post ?

"chicken" from the non-pinside supporting, anonymous location member? Ironic.

#543 5 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Yeah... It's just that with my luck the art on the side that I like will be obscured and I'll never be able to see it due to where it'll be setup in my house... And the art that I don't like will be always sticking out, plain as day visible... And I know some people would just say move it to a location to where you like where its displayed... I have a very small house... So limited to how and where I can put my pins.

#544 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

1992 TAF.....come on now. Got to do better than that ; ).

The Munsters and The Adams Family both came out in the mid 60’s i believe. Yes ther was a adams family movie in 1991 but its still about The Adams Family that everyone watched back in the 60’s. If they made a Munsters movie right now would it make you like the pin thats coming out better? There are rumors about a new Munsters TV show coming back out actually.

#545 5 years ago

CGC is gonna sell 2-3k MBr's, maybe more.

Nothing external is gonna derail the Stern machine of shipping 12k pins in 2018. They can only do it to themselves and just might with price increases again.

Munsters and Beatles are gonna set new highs on pricing for Stern.

MBr is gonna wow people and its one of the greatest pins ever.

#546 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The Munsters and The Adams Family both came out in the mid 60’s i believe. Yes ther was a adams family movie in 1991 but its still about The Adams Family that everyone watched back in the 60’s. If they made a Munsters movie right now would it make you like the pin thats coming out better? There are rumors about a new Munsters TV show coming back out actually.

The last one was TERRIBLE. I hope they do a LOT better if they're trying another Munsters TV show again...

#547 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

CGC is gonna sell 2-3k MBr's, maybe more.
Nothing external is gonna derail the Stern machine of shipping 12k pins in 2018. They can only do it to themselves and just might with price increases again.
Munsters and Beatles are gonna set new highs on pricing for Stern.
MBr is gonna wow people and its one of the greatest pins ever.

I don't know the current sales... But, I think 12k is a bit high for sales...
Don't know... I would think 4-8k is the normal range for stern right now... But, again I don't know. But, I do think you're right about the MBr numbers.
But, I do think they'll be selling the MBr numbers for a longer time than the munsters.

#548 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Thank Kaneda, if you dare. He apparently leaked them. Maybe he was given them on purpose to leak to slow down CGC. We'll never know.
But both the leaked versions do look good. Now I'm ready to see the PF!

Well he does have the largest podcast listening base by a wide margin so it makes sense from a strategic sales point.

#549 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Can be viewed at Aussie Arcade:
https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/95485-The-Munsters-by-Stern/page3
About 1/4 the size of my desktop. Prem looks great, but AARP-qualifying themes just don't do it for me.

I tried to look them up on Aussiearcade but it didn’t work... I too would very much appreciate if someone would send me the pics as well.

#550 5 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

I tried to look them up on Aussiearcade but it didn’t work... I too would very much appreciate if someone would send me the pics as well.

Don't waste your time with that place. Too many hoops to jump through on that closed shop and the entire signup process is degrading in itself.

Here you go.

1 (resized).jpeg1 (resized).jpeg2 (resized).jpeg2 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens
Shooter rods
12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 49.99
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-is-coming/page/11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.