(Topic ID: 217394)

The Munsters Hype (Because every evening its Halloween)

By Macca101010

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,184 posts
  • 660 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Puffdanny
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MunP (resized).jpg
5EF43185-EF71-45A0-A5FC-08EE1C4BB4D9 (resized).jpeg
DD2E6881-8D27-4037-B12E-9D9B2BAFA7B7 (resized).jpeg
Munsters Koach (resized).png
Beveryly Hillbillies (resized).jpg
20190321_153321 (resized).jpg
20190321_171753 (resized).jpg
CD7016E3-2AD0-469D-BB99-6B135AAEF04C (resized).jpeg
paddle.gif
chair.gif
96D0E61E-E5CB-4F95-8B62-27C278D209F7 (resized).png
20190318_212500 (resized).jpg
20190318_212450 (resized).jpg
20190318_212433 (resized).jpg
20190318_212429 (resized).jpg
20190318_212418 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 164.
#5401 5 years ago

If level 2 is the exact same objective with just more shots to make, then it's not good.

If it adds more variation, logic, etc to reach level 2... to play a really boosted level 2 munster madness then it could work.

Can you reach level 2 in a certain mode before playing munster madness the first time?
A bit like monster bash then, you start a mode (level 1) and/or complete it (level 2)

#5402 5 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

I only hope in some way the energy around this Munsters pin carries over to Elvira 3.

I think that’s quite likely. And it’s certainly going to help that Lyman is doing the code - there aren’t going to be any discussions of “is the code too shallow?”

#5403 5 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Can you reach level 2 in a certain mode before playing munster madness the first time?
A bit like monster bash then, you start a mode (level 1) and/or complete it (level 2)

If I understood Dwight correctly on the stream, no. Can’t start level 2 until level 1 is complete. It was also unclear how level 2 was more difficult than level 1.

I’m fine with “level 1 is pretty easy if level 2 is varied and harder”. I’m not going to be interested enough in getting the game if it’s “chop wood and spend more time chopping the same wood again”.

#5404 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I don't think level 2 is quite just a rinse and repeat since it's supposed to not be as easy. Dwight also did say that finishing level 1 is less than half of the game. Isn't DP kind of the same way with the second go around of the missions being more difficult?
Rob

DP is a lot harder, shots are more challenging in my view. If the munsters was at the same difficulty then I think that would help. But my own feedback and the feedback from many of the players at EAG is that they got to munster madness so quickly that its like why bother to keep going?

#5405 5 years ago

but of course many people think games like IMDN and TWD are too hard, so you can't please all of the people all of the time!

#5406 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

DP is a lot harder, shots are more challenging in my view. If the munsters was at the same difficulty then I think that would help. But my own feedback and the feedback from many of the players at EAG is that they got to munster madness so quickly that its like why bother to keep going?

Ok so how are the level two modes then since you beat level 1? Are they any good?

#5407 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That IS cheap and ruins the game. Happened to me on SW. Poor design and/or build standards. IM’s magnet causing a drain is different. That’s based on the risk you take by hitting Monger straight on. Monger “attacking” back is a feature. A scoop kicking down the drain is a defect.

It's a build issue. I have an SWLE and the fix is trivial (unlike fixes to IMDN which are difficult and often ephemeral). The build quality of SW is very solid otherwise. The only design issue I have is the left outlane is unusually brutal (audits confirm this)...kind of like the right outlane on STTNG (must be a Ritchie signature "feature").

#5408 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

but of course many people think games like IMDN and TWD are too hard, so you can't please all of the people all of the time!

I find IMDN ball times to be very long. For me, it's one of the easiest Stern games in years (where easy is defined by length of play, not completing ever mode or reaching the ultimate wizard mode). Don't have an opinion on TWD...not enough games played.

#5409 5 years ago

^^ In case anyone is wondering.... Ephemeral = lasts a very short time. Come on Snaroff, no 10 dollar words around here, this IS Pinside ya know.

#5410 5 years ago

People that knock Stern are just Twats come on they release at least 3 pins a year and music pins.

#5411 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I would assume you would want to keep going if you are having a good time playing pinball.

#5412 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

It's not like one single thing made Stern suddenly take off.
A bunch of little things, all added up and created, the Perfect Stern Storm

Agreed. The rise of the barcade comes to mind. Gen-X's reaching a point in their career to be able to afford these things was also part of the perfect storm.

#5413 5 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Felt that way with a Stern Star Wars that I played over the weekend. The mystery eject constantly gave me cheap drains.... completely ruined the game for me.

Go to the game settings and lower the scoop coil power. Now your game plays perfect.

#5414 5 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

Go to the game settings and lower the scoop coil power. Now your game plays perfect.

There is a location machine near me where the operator refuses to make this adjustment on the two scoops in Ghostbusters. I guess he wants super short ball times.

#5415 5 years ago
Quoted from EalaDubhSidhe:

Must be AC/DC if you count all the different LEs, surely.

300 BIB LE
200 LTBR LE

#5416 5 years ago

Pros shipping soon? Anyone hear that theirs is on the way?
Not expecting my LE until next month.

#5417 5 years ago

Stern is also probably selling about twice as many games a year now as compared to 2011 (before ACDC). I would guess from around 4000 back then to 8000 or 9000 now.

#5418 5 years ago
Screenshot_20190117-105335_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190117-105335_Instagram (resized).jpg
#5419 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

There is a location machine near me where the operator refuses to make this adjustment on the two scoops in Ghostbusters. I guess he wants super short ball times.

I like it when operators remove the rubber from the out-lanes, or worse, remove the out-lane posts completely.

I can find somewhere else to play if that's the kind of greedy bastard you want to be.

#5420 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

300 BIB LE
200 LTBR LE

And Luci. And all the other ones (it seems like).

#5421 5 years ago

Luci was a premium

#5422 5 years ago

Luci was a Premium, never an LE. Stern has never released another LE after the initial run of LEs, only Premiums have had art variations like Metallica "Monsters" Prem, TWD "Fish Tank" Prem, Spider-Man "Premium Vault".

#5423 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Luci was a Premium, never an LE.

True.

Luci was a Premium, yet better than either LE (all LE lower playfields perspex frosted badly).

#5424 5 years ago
Quoted from cletus:

I like it when operators remove the rubber from the out-lanes, or worse, remove the out-lane posts completely.
I can find somewhere else to play if that's the kind of greedy bastard you want to be.

you may not know, but lately Stern games ship without outlane rubbers.

Changing the physical aspects of a game are a common thing to do to help them play more even and a reasonable amount of time.
For example, I will quite often look at data after a few months and make adjustments to either increase or decrease the liklihood of a left or right outlane to help balance a game.

Rubber or even post removed are common adjustments on route. There is a reason they are adjustable and removable.

#5425 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

p. But my own feedback and the feedback from many of the players at EAG is that they got to munster madness so quickly that its like why bother to keep going?

I guess you keep playing to score better? Isn't that really the goal of most pinball machines? I get that wizard modes are neat, and in some games there's this super hard wizard mode carrot out there, but I don't think pinball machines work well as a video game where you complete it and then you are done. Not saying the game is balanced correctly I just never quite got the fascination with the super hard wizard mode (probably for obvious reasons ). I guess if I was Dwight I might name the second time through something else and give a slightly different light show that way it can satisfy people that play more for wizard modes. Munster Insanity?

#5426 5 years ago

Background - I’m very interested in Munsters. Cancelled an LE order because I really didn’t like the cabinet art and wasn’t sure about the color PF. I liked the looks of both the Premium and the Pro. But I was very concerned that the code was too shallow and wondering if the lower pf would get old in home play, and, whether it is essentially worth $1600 more than a Pro.

Played both the Premium and the Pro today for a little over an hour. Here are my initial thoughts after seeing them in person.

Pro:
- all that’s missing is the lower PF and two sign boards above the ramps. Certainly a full-featured Pro compared to some recent titles.

- Really like the translite. Best of the three games (not a big fan of the coach on the LE. Although cool, it reminds me more of the Beverly Hillbillies).

- didn’t miss not having the mini playfield during play.

- seeing the game in person changed my view on the color. It looks far too bright. If Franchi had essentially turned down the overall brightness knob and muted the colors ever so slightly it would have been a great compromise between in your face color and the black and white. I like the color far less in person than in the pictures and videos I’ve seen. The other thing that was very noticeable was the the green GI and colored LEDs gave the playfield even more saturated color during play which made the color playfield even more bothersome/annoying to me.

Premium:
- don’t really like that the art on both sides of the cabinet is just flipped. I would have liked to see a b&w version of the left side Pro cabinet art.

- the lower playfield cover needed adjustment. The ball was noticeably deflected because the cover was not level. I presume that’s because it wasn’t adjusted after being set up but am wondering if this could be a long term issue.

Also wondered if you could avoid this problem by taking off the cover and putting the Pro version of the petg playfield protector (assuming one is made) over the playfield or if the protector isn’t thick enough to cover over that large a hole without dipping.

- I don’t like the Premium translite as much as the Pro. Wondered if the Pro translite would look out of place on the Premium. But not enough of an issue to rule out the Premium

- liked the mini playfield. Fun. Still not sure if it will get old in home play after the novelty wears off. It would be ideal if there is a setting to disable it if ou don’t want the flow of the game interrupted (which I really didn’t mind).

- The black/white/grayscale art looks AWESOME in person. The pictures and video to date has not done it justice. The green GI is absolutely perfect and the other LEDs add enough color (light shows are awesome) to complement the b&w art. If you are on the fence because you aren’t sure you will like black and white or you think it looks dated or won’t fit in your collection go see one in person before you order. Any doubt about the b&w art I may have had is gone.

- I didn’t like the placement of the two sets of flipper buttons. Changing from one to another didn’t feel as smooth as I thought it should, but I’m sure this is more of a personal preference rather than a design issue.

The Premium was on 0.90 code. Don’t know about the Pro.

I was initially comparing the video to that of Batman 66 which is a very unfair comparison because Munsters use more or less random interchangeable clips that enhance the theming but don’t really add anything to the game play and uses a lot more custom art. The font is more annoying in person, but a minor complaint. The strange thing is that it still fits because the game does feel like an homage to the WPC era when games were simpler.

That brings me to what I was most concerned about - code depth. I got to Munster Madness one game. I’m really not that good of a player and I was more interested in seeing how particular shots were than trying to get a great score so I was kind of surprised.

But I found the game very fun to shoot. I have never had a Borg game so although the layout is familiar to some it was new to me. I absolutely loved the ramps and will probably spend a lot of time just trying to do left/right ramp combos. The left ramp disappearing behind the playfield and the 180 on the right ramp are great. Anyone who has a BM66 and doesn’t like how the orbit shots are so tight will love the smooth as butter orbit shots. Didn’t mind the long Dragula target but Lily should have been individual stand ups or drops (I love drop targets).

In a large collection or for those of us that aren’t pro level players I think the game will be fine. What I saw of the code depth doesn’t bother me as much as it did when I was just watching other people play. It was just fun. A little hectic and some “I really don’t know what’s going on here”. I love the music and the laugh track (if you don’t, it will get old. Think Disney and Small World). And using a Paul Lynde sound alike was brilliant and will be appreciated by anyone who remembers 60’s sitcoms. If Dwight’s vision was “old school, but modern” then this game seems to have hit the mark.

When I went in, I thought I was leaning Pro over Premium. That flipped. If there was a b&w Pro, I’d probably prefer that just because I think the lower pf is fun, but not a must have. Or maybe a Premium with a lower pf in color. But don’t think having/not having the lower pf is going to matter either way long term.

Oh yeah - the Dragula car on the playfield is a tiny, disappointing waste of space. I’m sure the modders will come up with a kickass replacement though.

I don’t have too many pictures because the overhead glare in the front of the Game Exchange showroom made it difficult to get some good shots.
015A62A6-0810-4017-982D-E237F0F42436 (resized).jpeg015A62A6-0810-4017-982D-E237F0F42436 (resized).jpeg59E1938F-F2D4-4EC6-AF5B-90888236A488 (resized).jpeg59E1938F-F2D4-4EC6-AF5B-90888236A488 (resized).jpeg5E150A12-C711-402F-8BCA-D7507B1E6B68 (resized).jpeg5E150A12-C711-402F-8BCA-D7507B1E6B68 (resized).jpeg7A41D488-FD99-455A-B175-489EFAD7A3D8 (resized).jpeg7A41D488-FD99-455A-B175-489EFAD7A3D8 (resized).jpeg87EF1F14-371D-4F9C-9F69-3979574F3B09 (resized).jpeg87EF1F14-371D-4F9C-9F69-3979574F3B09 (resized).jpegC09E2BF1-4248-4444-AA07-FA5DCD8FA241 (resized).jpegC09E2BF1-4248-4444-AA07-FA5DCD8FA241 (resized).jpegEE02F70F-625B-45F1-83BC-F2F87A8D8116 (resized).jpegEE02F70F-625B-45F1-83BC-F2F87A8D8116 (resized).jpegEEB754BE-3704-4F4E-BB3C-DEDF1762BEF4 (resized).jpegEEB754BE-3704-4F4E-BB3C-DEDF1762BEF4 (resized).jpegF1F9510C-4611-4826-9D5F-F66DCB07B721 (resized).jpegF1F9510C-4611-4826-9D5F-F66DCB07B721 (resized).jpegFF3B9511-0CFE-47D6-97C3-4F867BD5A69B (resized).jpegFF3B9511-0CFE-47D6-97C3-4F867BD5A69B (resized).jpeg

#5427 5 years ago

Is it just me ,,or does the Munster theme song playing throughout get old and annoying? So what to buy ,but theme song gets old fast.Would like to hear from other old school Munster fan's, for I am a big one.

#5428 5 years ago
Quoted from pinzone:

Is it just me ,,or does the Munster theme song playing throughout get old and annoying? So what to buy ,but theme song gets old fast.Would like to hear from other old school Munster fan's, for I am a big one.

Every pinball machine has a "main theme" loop, that then changes to different music for different modes. This is no different and I find it so strange that this gets brought up every time a game with iconic music comes out. It's just like any other pinball machine, except music that matches the theme...which is GOOD. If a Munsters game DIDN'T have this music, I'd never consider buying it. If you're a big Munsters fan, I can't imagine you'd find the music anything but perfect.

#5429 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

...and I find it so strange that this gets brought up every time a game with iconic music comes out...

Yeah it's a weird thing. I think because it is iconic and people already know it so well, they think it will get old versus something they've never heard before?
Munsters is a little kookier I guess, but GB & GOT never bothered me.

#5430 5 years ago
Quoted from pinzone:

Nope. Played for over an hour. Didn’t get old at all. I’ve always loved that theme and this is a fun rendition.

#5431 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Pro:
- all that’s missing is the lower PF and two sign boards above the ramps. Certainly a full-featured Pro compared to some recent titles.

The sign boards above the ramps seem more like a compromise than a "feature". The Pro has PF inserts that represent the sign lights (the Premium inserts were removed to make space for the lower PF).

#5432 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Background - I’m very interested in Munsters. Cancelled an LE order because I really didn’t like the cabinet art and wasn’t sure about the color PF. I liked the looks of both the Premium and the Pro. But I was very concerned that the code was too shallow and wondering if the lower pf would get old in home play, and, whether it is essentially worth $1600 more than a Pro.
Played both the Premium and the Pro today for a little over an hour. Here are my initial thoughts after seeing them in person.
Pro:
- Really like the translite. Best of the three games (not a big fan of the coach on the LE. Although cool, it reminds me more of the Beverly Hillbillies).
- seeing the game in person changed my view on the color. It looks far too bright for the game. If Franchi had essentially turned down the overall brightness knob and muted the colors ever so slightly it would have been a great compromise between in your face color and the black and white. I like the color far less in person than in the pictures and videos I’ve seen. The other thing that was very noticeable was the the green GI and colored LEDs gave the playfield even more saturated color during play which made the color playfield even more bothersome/annoying to me.
Premium:
- don’t really like that the art on both sides of the cabinet is just flipped. I would have liked to see a b&w version of the left side Pro cabinet art.
- the lower playfield needed adjustment. The ball was noticeably deflected because the cover was not level. I presume that’s because it wasn’t adjusted after being set up but am wondering if this could be a long term issue.
Also wondered if you could avoid this problem by taking off the cover and putting the Pro version of the petg playfield protector (assuming one is made) over the playfield or if the protector isn’t thick enough to cover over that large a hole without dipping.
- I don’t like the Premium translite as much as the Pro. Wondered if the Pro translite would look out of place on the Premium. But not enough of an issue to rule out the Premium
- liked the mini playfield. Fun. Still not sure if it will get old in home play after the novelty wears off. It would be ideal if there is a setting to disable it if ou don’t want the flow of the game interrupted (which I really didn’t mind).
- The black/white/grayscale art looks AWESOME in person. The pictures and video to date has not done it justice. The green GI is absolutely perfect and the other LEDs add enough color (light shows are awesome) to complement the b&w art. If you are on the fence because you aren’t sure you will like black and white or you think it looks dated or won’t fit in your collection go see one in person before you order. Any doubt about the b&w art I may have had is gone.
- I didn’t like the placement of the two sets of flipper buttons. Changing from one to another didn’t feel as smooth as I thought it should, but I’m sure this is more of a personal preference rather than a design issue.
I was initially comparing the video to that of Batman 66 which is a very unfair comparison because Munsters use more or less random interchangeable clips that enhance the theme but don’t really add anything to the game play and uses a lot more custom art. The font is more annoying in person, but minor. The strange thing is that it still fits because the game does feel like an homage to the WPC era when games were simpler.
That brings me to what I was most concerned about - code depth. I got to Munster Madness one game. I’m really not that good of a player and I was more interested in seeing how particular shots were than trying to get a great score so I was kind of surprised.
But I found the game very fun to shoot. I have never had a Borg game so although the layout is familiar to some it was new to me. I absolutely loved the ramps and will probably spend a lot of time just trying to do left/right ramp combos. The left ramp disappearing behind the playfield and the 180 on the right ramp are great. Anyone who has a BM66 and doesn’t like how the orbit shots are so tight will love the smooth as butter orbit shots. Didn’t mind the long Dragula target but Lily should have been individual stand ups or drops (I love drop targets).
In a large collection or for those of us that aren’t pro level players I think the game will be fine. What I saw of the code depth doesn’t bother me as much as I did when I was just watching other people play. It was just fun. A little hectic and some “I really don’t know what’s going on here”. I love the music and the laugh track (if you don’t, it will get old. Think Disney and Small World). And using a Paul Lynde sound alike was brilliant and will be appreciated by anyone who remembers 60’s sitcoms. If Dwight’s vision was old school, but modern then this game seems to have hit the mark.
When I went in, I thought I was leaning Pro over Premium. That flipped. If there was a b&w Pro, I’d probably prefer that just because I think the lower pf is fun, but not a must have. Or maybe a Premium with a lower pf in color. But don’t think having/not having the lower pf is going to matter either way long term.
Oh yeah - the Dragula car on the playfield is a tiny, disappointing waste of space. I’m sure the modders will come up with a kickass replacement though.
I don’t have too many pictures because the overhead glare in the front of the Game Exchange showroom made it difficult to get some good shots.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

U can turn lower playfield off on premium and then it plays like the pro. Also Munster madness is supposed to be easily accessible . Its really a throwback to wpc era ruleset but with more rules/risk vs reward with the multiballs zap button, jackpots/superjackpots ,different levels and also the way you play munster madness matters alot for score.

#5433 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

The sign boards above the ramps seem more like a compromise than a "feature". The Pro has PF inserts that represent the sign lights (the Premium inserts were removed to make space for the lower PF).

Good point. I had noticed the insert differences. Don’t think the sign boards are anything anyone is going to miss if they go with a Pro.

I also forgot to mention that the “cut and paste” of the artwork on the Pro covering the lower pf window looks significantly better in person (i.e. the octopus tentacle looks like it’s coming out of the floor)

#5434 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

U can turn lower playfield off on premium and then it plays like the pro. Also Munster madness is supposed to be easily accessible . Its really a throwback to wpc era ruleset but with more rules/risk vs reward with the multiballs zap button, jackpots/superjackpots ,different levels and also the way you play munster madness matters alot for score.

If the lower playfield can be turned off then that may steer me toward the premium.

#5435 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Pro:
- seeing the game in person changed my view on the color. It looks far too bright for the game. If Franchi had essentially turned down the overall brightness knob and muted the colors ever so slightly it would have been a great compromise between in your face color and the black and white. I like the color far less in person than in the pictures and videos I’ve seen. The other thing that was very noticeable was the the green GI and colored LEDs gave the playfield even more saturated color during play which made the color playfield even more bothersome/annoying to me.
Premium:
- the lower playfield needed adjustment. The ball was noticeably deflected because the cover was not level. I presume that’s because it wasn’t adjusted after being set up but am wondering if this could be a long term issue.
I was initially comparing the video to that of Batman 66 which is a very unfair comparison because Munsters use more or less random interchangeable clips that enhance the theme but don’t really add anything to the game play and uses a lot more custom art. The font is more annoying in person, but minor. The strange thing is that it still fits because the game does feel like an homage to the WPC era when games were simpler.
In a large collection or for those of us that aren’t pro level players I think the game will be fine. What I saw of the code depth doesn’t bother me as much as I did when I was just watching other people play. It was just fun. A little hectic and some “I really don’t know what’s going on here”. I love the music and the laugh track (if you don’t, it will get old. Think Disney and Small World). And using a Paul Lynde sound alike was brilliant and will be appreciated by anyone who remembers 60’s sitcoms. If Dwight’s vision was old school, but modern then this game seems to have hit the mark.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Finally... a meaningful post!

#5436 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

If the lower playfield can be turned off then that may steer me toward the premium.

Yes it can

#5437 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

What if when you shot the scoop you got the choice to play Grandpas mini pf or play the enlarging ray mode?

#5438 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Background - I’m very interested in Munsters. Cancelled an LE order because I really didn’t like the cabinet art and wasn’t sure about the color PF. I liked the looks of both the Premium and the Pro.

jfh, amazing review man, thank you very much. I’m in the same page about the LE, and as I mentioned before, the Premium it is an instant classic just for the fact that the B&W it will keep alive the essence of the TV Show.

Thank you again jfh.
Regards

#5439 5 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

... a meaningful post!

Sorry for messing up the thread

#5440 5 years ago

Am I the only one that thinks the LE backglass image is the best one? I keep seeing everyone bag on it. I think the casket is the best cab art. I love the B&W but overall the art on all of the playfields is okay at best.

Also, how long until real flame shooting Spot mods?

#5441 5 years ago

My distro said LE ship 2nd wk Feb
Pro + Prem in March

Any one can confirm ?

#5442 5 years ago

Wonder what's behind this?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#5443 5 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Wonder what's behind this?
[quoted image]

Munsters SLE B&W 1/100

#5444 5 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Pro + Prem in March
Any one can confirm ?

Pros are running now and into next week from what i was told.....

#5445 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Am I the only one that thinks the LE backglass image is the best one? I keep seeing everyone bag on it. I think the casket is the best cab art. I love the B&W but overall the art on all of the playfields is okay at best.
Also, how long until real flame shooting Spot mods?

I love the LE backglass too. That Franchi art is awesome to me. So excited for this one to arrive I've got the countdown calendar happening.

download_20190118_144726 (resized).jpgdownload_20190118_144726 (resized).jpg
#5446 5 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Pro + Prem in March
Any one can confirm ?

The first Pro's are rumored to be shipped from Stern in a couple weeks from what I heard,call JJ at Game Exchange,Denver...........he has The Pro on his showroom floor today.........it is the one that was at the CES show.A real coupe to get that machine and be the first in the country with it...........he said it is headed to The Winter X games in Aspen next week-good stuff man.

#5447 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Talked to a small group of people today and there was no consensus:

Love the mini playfield
The mini playfield isn’t worth the $
Love the B&W
Hate the B&W
Glad I got the LE - love the coffin
Don’t like the LE so looking at the others
The color looks great
The color is too bright
I don’t like the translite as much as the one on the LE/Premium/Pro

That’s the beauty of the three models - something for everyone. Pick the one that has the fewest things you dislike.
But I didn’t hear anyone say “Nope. Not interested in any of them”

#5448 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Didn’t mind the long Dragula target but Lily should have been individual stand ups or drops (I love drop targets).

Same here, I think this is a way oversight from Stern not to make Lily a Drop target bank. (Lily is way way too easy as it stands) Very lazy!
I would really like them to change this before shipping, but I know that it would fall on deaf ears!

#5449 5 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Pro + Prem in March
Any one can confirm ?

Initial pros ship end of next week, then LEs next month, then Premiums first week in March. Then I assume back to Pros.

#5450 5 years ago

Another issue I noticed today while playing the pro at Game Exchange. I was having a good game and then all of a sudden the whole machine completely blacked out? Then booted itself back up. Node board problem? I don't think I'll be buying these new Spike system games till they figure these node Boards out!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 8,184 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-is-coming/page/109?hl=blacksun and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.