Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20201101_132438 (resized).jpg
Far Side suggestion box (resized).jpg
2E34B823-27C4-4ED1-9BB9-4321596969A8 (resized).png
stern monkey's (resized).jpg
649105BA-7DBE-4FCF-8629-3F6EDB2B37F6 (resized).jpeg
color (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deathhimself.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 4 years ago

Not repeating what was already stated so:

1- More calls from the original cast, thus far hardly nothing from Grandpa, Marylin and Eddie. What's the lab without Grandpa yelling something. Need more Herman & Lily too.

2- More Video scenes to integrate with game play like what was done with BM66. (70+ shows plenty of material there)

3- Wizard mode for the better skilled players after completing Munster Madness a a few times rather then just the rinse and repeat constantly.

4- On the GUI, the Super Jackpot Counter needs to be larger. Took me like 12 games before I even knew it existed lol.

5- For Eddie, something along the lines after completing him "Eddie" have Spot pop up and Eddie needs to feed him by bashing for some additional jackpots.

Some more depth and this life long dream title would be an awesome gem in any collection. I'll even offer my time and services for the video captures & audio clips if need be, been doing that on a professional level for years now.

Let's make it so....

#5 4 years ago

Ok went thru the Munster's Club Thread and found a few additional suggestions from the rank and file:

1- Dragula- video mode/clips make left loop, right ramp, right loop, left ramp- video to win drag race.

2- Marilyn modes- better boyfriend clips- guys running jumping over fences etc..

3- Need to do something more with the spinner (Igor) maybe like disco multiball in dp were after so many spins you get a multiball or a 30 second 10x scoring.

#17 4 years ago

**Dwight Sullivan** - This is the exact reason why this thread has been posted and why folks are a bit troubled by the code.

Let's have a look see at the new 1.0 code drop:

New:

- Added lower playfield ball popper lamp effect when the ball is popping out - .......( hmm ok )

- Added Topper lamp effects .......( Really, who gives a shit about a topper that's not out, the ball rolls on the playfield not on the backbox )

- Added Team Credits Easter egg: 1 2 3. To see it you Hold in Both flippers,
then you enter numbers with the left flipper and enter on with the right.
Finally, when you are done you have to enter one last time with the right
flipper. So 1 2 3 would be B LR LLR LLLR R ........( Oh hell this is going to sell those new color premiums alone!!! smh )

- Added Topper clock effect to Raven Multiball Jackpots ......... (once again, THERE IS NO TOPPER OUT MEANINGLESS CODING)

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from valgalder:

Wow... that's sad update.

There are some really great suggestions in this thread.. I hope the powers at be listen to some of them!

I hope so, what's more mind boggling is that Gary & George allows this to continue. On one hand you have Lyman ( a hustler, shaker and mover gets it done) and then you have Dwight ( appears to be a skater, just does enough to get by ).

I really hope the powers to be listen to the masses, for one day you'll no longer be king when the peasants leave.

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

well they just dropped 1.00.0 code
which means all intended features have been added.

You must mean the Easter Egg code, because shit was added.

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Supposedly when they reach code 1.0 it means all planned features have been implemented
Well at least that's what Tim Sexton (another stern coder) said in an interview

Yep I heard something along the lines of that as well some time ago, but there is so much more they can do and we are really not asking for things out of reach, like add more show calls outs from the cast, add some more video clips, make the super jack meter larger, a little more substance to Eddie and Marylin, and a wizard mode after getting Munster Madness twice etc...

This is a great title with awesome potential that needs to get tapped into a little more.

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Gary's not involved. George is though.

You're right thanks, fixed my post but left Gary in there as well as the machine carry's his name lol.

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

I think if Stern put another dimension in the code, most people will be happy. Example, pop bumbers, loops and ramps mode or one of the many suggestions in this thread. I do not think people are asking for a complete re vamp just a bit more code to add extra challenges.

EXACTLY!!!! And what we really got added in the new 1.0 code drop, a frigging lighting effect for a ball popper. Oh and a Easter Egg....smh. I'll wait to hear a reply from them on this, if nothing is comes of it then hate to say it but I'm out.

I'll just buy a JJP Standard Edition ( because all LE's end up standard anyway lol ) Toy Story with a potential chipping playfield, but at least we know code will be there.

#42 4 years ago

Has anyone heard back from Dwight or George at all? I have sent them an email with some friendly suggestions along with the link to this thread, crickets....

Maybe more of us should do the same and blow up their email box with these suggestions and the link to this thread.

#47 4 years ago

Still waiting to hear from Sterns representatives via email or in the thread.

2 weeks later
#62 4 years ago

I have been loving all these awesome suggestions, but the deafening silence makes me think....

stern monkey's (resized).jpgstern monkey's (resized).jpg
3 months later
#73 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

With my LE I am pretty much in the camp that what is already here on Munsters satisfies me. But what you say about the ZAP button is something I could get behind.
The caller tells me to "you better hit that ZAP button" and while i'm busy trying to keep a ball on the play field I dutifully reach for the ZAP button and I don't know what it is doing for me. Other than Dragula, I don't know what it does. It sure does not put out a lot of points that I am aware of.

As you hit the zap button it is charging up the zap meter which is increasing the zap jackpots when you hit them. Or at least that’s my understanding of what it’s doing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deathhimself.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-code-suggestions-for-dwight?tu=deathhimself and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.